[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I lucid dream without inducing sleep paralysis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: lucid dreaming.jpg (54KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
lucid dreaming.jpg
54KB, 500x334px
How do I lucid dream without inducing sleep paralysis?
>>
Use a technique other than WILD?

I learned to lucid dream without ever going through sleep paralysis or using the WILD technique.
>>
I've used the "buttplug method" and it works most of the time
>>
increase your dream memory by keeping a dream journal and recognizing patterns in your dreams. the more vividly you can remember your dreams the easier it gets to become lucid. The patterns you develop and recognize will become triggers for you to become aware of your dreaming state. For example, airports show up a lot in my dreams, so usually if I find myself at an airport that isnt quite right, I can tell I'm dreaming.

I lucid dream about every other night, but I tend to just go along with whatevers' happening in the dream.

Dream journal, and practicing dream recognition are the best methods imo.
>>
>>19126453
Realize that no matter what path you are on you have the mind to make decisions to change the course.
>>
>>19126517
To add to this, if you get in the habit of asking yourself "am I dreaming right now?" And checking (like checking a watch, in dreams digital watches are nonsense) while awake, those habits can carry over to when you're dreaming.
>>
>>19126517
Seconding this, something about keeping a dream journal makes you remember dreams way more frequently, both when waking in general and when reading the thing to jog your memory.

Just avoid those mirrors.
>>
how do I shit without using my asshole?
>>
>>19127284
>implying you need sleep paralysis to lucid dream
>>
>>19127297
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIvk_dO02gg
>>
>>19126517
I second this faggit
>>
>>19126453
You must seek from within, for within is from where you will find your answer.
>>
>>19126786
Reality checks.

Hold your fingers over your nose and try to inhale a few times a day. You can't.

Try it in a dream, and you can. That is one of my triggers to tell myself I'm dreaming.
>>
>>19127307
Can you clarify what point you're trying to make here?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.