[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucid dreams general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (64KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 728x546px
Tell us all your experiences with lucid dreaming, or just your thoughts on it.
> tfw don't wanna try lucid for fear of sleep paralysis
>>
this goy's a figg

http://www.dreamviews.com/general-lucid-discussion/158891-i-feel-like-such-coward.html
>>
What is the point of lucid dreaming?
>>
>>19126999
You can fly, wander, experiment with yourself and try to make your fetishes feel real. It's pretty simple really. Thanks to lucid dreaming I can shrink in front of cute girls and creep on them
>>
I cant lucid dream. I have this thing when I roll my eyes up I see 2 eyes so when I dream and try to fly I see those eyes and it becomes a face that pushes me down to the ground like a magnet. I keep on getting scared of it so I just stop lucid dreaming and forget about it in the dream and it becomes a normal dream. Yyuup...
>>
>tfw lucid dreaming so much that i'm starting to think real life might be a lucid dream too
think about it, what if you got bored of playing god and decided to put limitations on yourself until you no longer had any control over your dream? i can't longer tell the difference between lucid dreaming and this life except for the fact that i seem to have no control over it, but i managed to lose control in lucid dreams too with no way of getting it back until waking up which just makes me believe this even more
>>
File: 1497032532606.jpg (39KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
1497032532606.jpg
39KB, 480x477px
>>19128660
I feel you bro, sometimes I get paranoid before I jump and fly around, thinking "wait, this feels way too real to be a dream". I always have to double check. It's difficult to explain but, in a ld the reality and surroundings aren't too different, it's very easy to doubt.
Lucid dreaming might cause schizofrenia
>>
>>19126438
sleep paralysis isn't so bad. I got a blow job from a ghost girl once.
>>
I want to start lucid dreaming but I don't remember my dreams that well at the moment.
>>
Back when I was like 12 while going to school I would fall asleep to escape, at the time I could fall asleep at will in any position, standing sitting you name it. Anyway after being sleeping so long I started to be able to control the outcome of the dream it got to the point I'd freak out if someone woke me from my dreams
>>
Had a dream last night where i was sitting alone at night in my dark apartment trying to untangle my headphones to listen to a podcast in bed. I finally managed to do it and was listening to the podcast, but had to take them off once every five minutes due to hearing a thumping noise coming from the hallway. Strange noises isnt a weird phenonema when you live in an apartment complex with many neighbours. At some point, though, after removing my headphones several times, they somehownbroke into two pieces. As i was trying to assemble them i heard aloud noise from my apartment door and got up too look, walking through the dark hallway. I saw my door slightly ajar, light dtreaming in from the crack in the door where i saw a womans foot. I quickly rushed the door and slammed into it with full force, thats when i woke up. It was incredivly realistic and i remembered every detail of it when waling up, which is very unusual. And the knowledge didnt fade.

Heres the kicker, though, the podcast i was listening to in the dream was one i listen to regularly, the paranormies, and the topic was the recent youtube pedo elsa and spiderman thing. When i got up in the morning i saw that an episode of that show had dropped with the same topic.
>>
>>19128681
fuck off you larping autist, lucid dreams aren't fucking similar to reality, go watch inception 1 more time before you ghost yourself you literal faggot
>>
>>19130576
GHOST BJ
>>
how do I get into lucid dreaming if I've never done it? do I seriously need to keep a dream journal?
>>
my issue is I can't control this shit, I realize im dreaming and within 30 seconds I lose control and spiral back into a regular dream
>>
Ok so last night, at about 2:40 AM, I layed down face up in a comfortable position. I then focused on my breathing and did not move a single extremity. When I breathed in I would say in my head "Nothing can touch me" and when I breathed out I would think "I'm invincible."

This carried on for an hour and I still had full conscious and was not dreaming. So then I decide to just think "breath in, breath out."
Some freaky shit happened, but even with an hour of doing this, all I did was have a few mini dreams. No vibration phase or anything.

It actually really upset me, because that is my new record. 2 hours of being completely still.

I think it might be because I had dranked a few chemical loaded energy drinks and blocked something.
>>
>>19126438
i have vivid dreams about a black dog that always chases me down and bites my arm
im always in some weird atmosphere where its all orange haze, like under those amber street lights in heavy fog maybe i dont know but i always try to run away and its like im trying to run through syrup or motor oil. its terrifying and i think the fact it freaks me out so much makes me have that dream more. i keep dwelling and i cant brush it off
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.