[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird Glitch in the Matrix

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-06-09 11.17.59.jpg (36KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-09 11.17.59.jpg
36KB, 259x194px
The night after Trump was elected I went outside (i live in a fairly small city) and noticed the the brick building across from my apartment had something weird going on. Near one of the windows a brick was glowing green. Like someone had a laser pointed on it. It was extremely bright and as I looked around to see where it was comming from. It was going straight on into the brick and the only thing right infront of that specific brick was a small tree.

I've been by this building many times at night before and after and I've never seen it glow again. What's going on?

ps. pic is just a shitty visual representaion, not the real thing
>>
>>19126300
Someone was fucking around with a laser pointer and you're a moron.
>>
>>19126732
it couldnt have been, it didnt move. There was no place for someone to point it from.
>>
>>19126300
Dude recently I had laser pointers in my room. A red one and a green one. It couldn't have come from outside. I believe you. This has happened to other before too
>>
>>19127393
They could have set it down so it was stationary, and maybe it was just hidden. Though why would someone do that...A mystery is on our hands, boys.
>>
>>19126300
Dude what do you want us to say? So you saw a glowing brick. Good for you. Unfortunately, there is no page in the /x/ bible concerning glowing bricks.

Write it why don't ya?
>>
>didn't take a picture

>"/x/ the night before Christmas I saw a fat man in a red suit piloting a sleigh led by 9 reindeer flying through the sky. ps. pic is just a shitty visual representation, not the real thing"
>>
You dont carry a phone with a camera? Fuck off.
>>
>>19128076
You forgot Nigger.
>>
>>19126300
It just happened to me again just now!
>>
>>19126300
It's probably nothing but your mind playing tricks on you are something, however I do remember seeing a red laser like pointer in my room once for no reason however it could've been a million different things, you feeling sleepy im feeling sleep time for bed.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.