[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hexed @ Costco

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

recently went to costoc with my family to restock on some food. While on line this lady turns around and mutters some unintelligible gibberish at me and then grabs my stones. I could feel this dark wave on energy being absorbed by the stones and some of it i assume was transmitted onto my flesh.

2 questions-- how would she know where i keep my stones
--- any way to reverse a hex? or otherwise cleanse my body of darkra energy
>>
>>19126080
>Hexed @ Costco
The only way this could sound more white trash is if it happened at Wal-Mart.
>>
>>19126090
do you have any experience with protection stones?

do i need to discard my current pair? i keep 6 straped on with scented leather most of the the time near my critical zones and i'm pretty sure this woman corrupted 3 of them
>>
>>19126101
Throw them away and hide the new ones in your anus so nobody can reach them.
>>
>>19126105
i'm srsly fucking freaking out over this. i'm a paranoid guy as is and i have certain rituals. This experience just confirmed why i practice most of them. I don't expect you to understand and honestly i'm glad you don't have to
>>
also the words the lady spoke sounded indian to me. or some really ancient proto language. it was definitely rhythmic had a pattern to it. The lady was an asian woman in her middle ages.
>>
>>19126109
Calm down. What you need to do is start on the Goatse plan. Start with grapes, move onto kiwis, apples, pears, cantelopes, pineapples until finally you can shove a whole watermelon in there. That should train your anus into giving you enough room to fit those stones in there.
>>
>>19126145
what??? fruits are an absorbent, but this is no average toxin. we're dealing metaphysical here
>>
>>19126150
If it's good enough for prisoners to smuggle crack. It's good enough to hide your stones. Get practicing. Just don't practice on glass jars.
>>
>>19126080
Find the lady and have sex with her.
>>
what type of stones were they? what type of belief system?
>>
>>19126080
if you don't have enough hatred to fuel a constant shield against shit like this, you basically have it coming

next time go to whole foods you fuck
>>
>>19126080
eat a whole garlic clove fast as u can while invoking ur favorite deity
cleanse them stones first tho
>>
Leave the stones at home?
>>
>>19126080
First ROFL, her power is only as strong as you believe in it. Discard the stones, bury them.
>>
>>19126080

Lauged really hard at this OP. thanks.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.