[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disclosure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 58

Alright, /x/, so when's disclosure happening? Let's go let's go let's speed up the process
>>
Never because humanity is too shit for anyone to want to come here.
>>
>>19125188
Why would you say that when we are already here?
>>
>>19125164
The biggest thing holding disclosure back is the fear of how humanity would react to it.

You gotta prepare the normies for it if you want to help it.
>>
>>19125199
And how fucking fast would you leave if someone told you there was a literal high tech space bar on the other side of the galaxy full of the hottest women you could imagine and the best drinks you've ever had?

You'd run from this dump like it was on fire just like anyone else would.
>>
>>19125205

I slip in references to aliens pretty much every chance I get haha

I've even brought my mom around to being open to the possibility
>>
>>19125207

i do not share your primal desires. i lust for world peace and social harmony
>>
>>19125218
You are so naive it hurts, I mean it when I say this, you are the reason they won't come.
>>
>>19125199

'we' meaning aliens or 'we' meaning humans? I know that the aliens are already here, I'm just impatient wanting them to show themselves publicly
>>
>>19125207
Do you get out much? Lol.
>>
>>19125222

yup. lusting for sex is a great attractor for higher evolved species. You're right, I should give up my daily striving for harmonious interaction and start drinking and seeking out purely sexual relationships.
>>
>>19125225
Human beings. Aliens are literally defined as of 'unknown origin'.
>>
>>19125232
Your projection and horrible attempt at sarcasm only proves how insufferably stupid you are.

Let me guess, you think that donating to cancer awareness and sending food to Africa are good ideas too don't you?
>>
>>19125243

why are you so unashamedly hostile? Do you believe that hostility is the key? I actually do not understand your stance at all, you seem to just enjoy attacking.

Explain your perspective - I do not understand it.
>>
>>19125243
Not that anon, but where did he project? And it wasn't horrible sarcasm either.

Kys. He's right.
>>
>>19125255

thanks mate. I'm thinking he is a classic example of a thread derailer - engage him in any type of discussion and he will inevitably be hostile. ignore him, i suppose
>>
>>19125247
I haven't attacked you, I called you naive which is an observation, then I called you stupid after further observation.

You have such a simple and child like understanding of the world that you perpetuate the very problems you think you are solving. You are a child, or at least I hope you are, the first question aliens will ask when they see us is why why have let the lesser evolved and mentally deficient population survive and reproduce. You don't want to be in that crowd but right now you are.

>>19125255
If you can't understand an obvious metaphor than you are just as bad as he is.
>>
>>19125259

this makes such little sense that i'm genuinely not offended. carry on if you feel the need

>>19125236

yes but aliens are already here. I don't know how many people on this forum follow channelers, but those guys n girls talk a lot about the many civilizations watching and helping us. Apparently Earth is the final step in a loooong and hard fought campaign.
>>
>>19125269
Just goes to show that there are realities that exist that you are not willing to face.

And that's why they will never come here, there are better things to see.
>>
victory of the light, is that you? i enjoy your twitter.
>>
>>19125205

I don't understand this premise? What would humanity be afraid of? If they are literally beings who dwell in love, physically, visually, what can humans be afraid of? What would they even do out of fear?

Yes, of course I hear the inevitable cry, "naiveté!", but still I want to wonder about this. I trust the outer Earth realms, the nonphysical, I trust the ultimate layer of Love below that, so I suppose I also trust that the aliens watching will arrive at the perfect time. That may not be for a while, but it's a mere blip on the ancient timeline of the Cosmos.
>>
>>19125282

It's not, but now you've compelled me to check it out :)
>>
>>19125286
Love is not a strength it is a weakness.

The first time a race comes along that doesn't need it they will destroy everything and conquer all who think that love will somehow save them.

That is the universe we exist in, you live in a fantasy world. So long as entropy exists there will be conflict, love will not stop the laws of the universe.
>>
>>19125296

Love IS the laws of the universe, Negative Dude! That's literally all there is! You are choosing Fear over Love. Nothing I'll say will change that.

Thank you for approaching me from a perspective I have not confronted in external beings very often.
>>
>>19125303
Love is not tangible, it does not "exist", it is a mere abstraction of biology and psychology.

You cannot prove it is anything more than an anomaly in our species, if life exists elsewhere the probability that they share this trait is practically non-existent.

Stop watching star trek.
>>
>>19125311

Well the fact that you have to resort to insults in every post means that you are not confident in your position.

You say Love is not tangible - why, that's a fact! First line of the Tao te Ching: "The Tao that can be spoken is not the true Tao."

That Love is intangible is one of the first teachings of all major religions. Now you've lost me. What's your point?
>>
>>19125322
That your entire logic makes no sense and you sound like a hippie stoner who is drinking the koolaid.

You think I'm making fun of you, I'm serious as a heart attack.

Look into reality more dude, what you call fear is just the unknown, you don't have to fill the void with bullshit feel good crap like the idea of love being some ultimate power or whatever, that is not reality. Reality is far more complex and if you think it's scary, well... that's why God gave you a brain. Understanding is our light in the darkness, covering your eyes in blissful ignorance will only lead you and our species to a bloody death, only the truth can set us free.

Love, empathy and compassion have their uses, ensuring our long term survival as a species is not one of them. It is a weakness too easily exploited by competing entities, it happens every day between humans. Letting these feeling dictate matters of survival will only lead you to certain doom where logic and understanding would have saved you.

Aliens will know this, they will want to know why you do not.
What will you tell them?
Will you claim responsibility for the lives lost to your beliefs?
Did you really love those people at all?
They are gone.
It will be your fault.
Is that love?
>>
dude love and peace, let's blaze it, love is in the air
>>
>>19125164
Are you in a hurry?
Why?
Don't be.
>t. The Terran Council of Five
>>
>>19125188
implying we aren't exactly what we should be. Not counting outliers, if we were anything but what we are we never would have created civilization.
>>
>>
>>19125164

The powers that be, and I mean the REAL powers that be, are currently having a bit of a conflict over how much disclosure they go for. It's not a hot conflict, because the realer the powers get the more actually supernatural their guidance is, but there's two factions with varying -

No, I can't write any more of this. I'm shitting you. If I said anything accurate, it was an accident.
>>
>>19125388
Dude, is that Loles Leon?
>>
File: f0Waza9.jpg (34KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
f0Waza9.jpg
34KB, 650x366px
>>19125387
That doesn't mean anyone will care.

They can go to another planet that is better and ignore us for eternity retard.
>>
>>19125352

Honestly I feel pretty content with the Love the universe has been showing me. :)
>>
>>19125389
Fuck you, you were not shitting me. Everything you said is spot on. Go on and tell me the truth, I must know.
>>
>>19125438
He won't.
Typical trolling insider...
At least I admit I can't say anything unless I wanna get mindraped.
>>19125384 here.
>>
>>19125438

Hah, all I can give you is the rest of what I'd made up to write. If I was channeling some higher wisdom I don't know it.

The rest of what I was going to say is that the side which thinks of itself as pro-disclosure is not what you or I would call pro-disclosure. From our POV they're more like the "lying less" side. They don't think the public can handle much in the way of actual truth, but they also think that the shell of lies has gotten impenetrable enough that it's starting to choke out some of humanity's potential, too.
>>
>>19125438
>>19125442
>>19125389
>>19125352

Damn, this place is hella intent on spreading fear. Don't worry lads it's just the negative minority's last stand :)
>>
>>19125455
Dude.
We want the same than you.
>t. Terran Council of Five
>>
>>19125459

Dude. You're like, more than the Terran Council of Four. But less than the Terran Council of Six. You're like, in between those two.

But seriously, I'm down for immediate disclosure, hope I'm making that clear.
>>
>>19125459

What can I do to facilitate contact?? In Love.
>>
File: 1487365100921.jpg (52KB, 645x617px) Image search: [Google]
1487365100921.jpg
52KB, 645x617px
>>19125455
>*exhales weed*
>>
>>19125486

Legitimately speaking, high doses of Vitamin D3 makes you flyyy

Makes you feel like you've felt good all your life
>>
>>19125477
There is no Council of Four. Neither of Six.
And yes, we are in for that. ;)
>>19125482
We need time. Patience, please.
>>
>>19125526

Rightio, patience you'll get.

In the meantime, any tips on quickly removing blockages? I would like to remove as many obstacles as I possibly can to lighten the Earthly load.

Also, if you don't mind me asking, what exactly is the Council of Five? Your purpose, your intent?
>>
>>19125538
>What is the Terran Council of Five.
Ask Revanah mate.
>Tips on removing blockades.
Sadly it has to be done one by one. We can't remove them en masse yet.
Meditation, music and close observation of the 'Real' world help to remove the blindfold.
But it has to be done one by one... for now.
>>
>>19125561

thx
>>
>>19125232

what's wrong with sex and drinking? no reason to be a prude

also the pacifist peace shit? not happening, it's unrealistic and not going to fix anything

as a matter of fact pacifism is part of the problem it breeds complacency and tyranny follows
>>
>>19125578
Your welcome
>>19125601
Agreed but conflict isn't the solution either. We gotta choose our fights, and not always those are physical you see.
>>
>>19125601

pacifism =/= complacency. read up on gandhi nigga

old straw man argument, pick a new one
>>
>>19125207

replace the bar with a river or the woods, keep the women and drinks, and then i'd rather be there than anywhere else

i hate bars
>>
>>19125610

i said pacifism can breed complacency not that it always is, that being said i think you're the one who should read up on gandhi because it's highly likely he delayed independence for about 20 years with his bullshit and he got a lot of actual revolutionaries killed

there were many reasons why the british left india, nearly all of them had nothing to do with gandhi

who btw had absolutely no issue supporting the british doing the same thing in africa, as a matter of fact he worked for them

which brings up the next point, a lot of evidence suggests gandhi possibly had ties to the british while doing everything he did

which is why he got light slaps on the wrist while other revolutionaries were executed

i could keep going, but i need coffee

point is gandhi isn't what he's made out to be, he's over inflated because he practiced non violence

non violent methods have their uses, peace is an important part of war, but it's never been the sole means of accomplishment even where its succeeded it's always been backed by other methods
>>
>>19125608

who said they all needed to be physical or should come without strategy? i didn't i just said pacifism is problematic and doesn't solve anything on its own
>>
>>19125637

the aliens are good people never forget
>>
>>19125710

i'm assuming you don't mean gandhi when you say aliens, because the man was a totsl piece of shit on the same level as mother theresa
>>
>>19125218
>i do not share your primal desires. i lust for world peace and social harmony

Is this Richard Dawkins?
>>
>>19125438
>>19125442
>hey guys, i'm lying
>No, your admitted lies are actually the truth and I need you to keep lying to me

/x/ is literally the stupidest board on this godforsaken website
>>
>>19125512
No. No they don't.
>>
>>19126177

not them, but some of the larpers clearly know about the occult, they just choose to troll with it rather than discuss it openly but if you read the things they say there's real information sprinkled throughout

in a way it's for the best i suppose, it's easier to talk freely when you know a lot of people will just think you're making things up

but it also means a lot of sorting through shit to get anywhere
>>
One big spoon of Bullshit.
Three little spoons of Allegorical truth.
And two scoops of Actual truth.
>>
>>19126215
>hey, most of what this guy says are just lies, but the stuff that talks about the make believe stuff I like? that's real. and if he says it's not then THAT'S a lie.
>>
>>19126243

that's one way to twist what i said and skew it to your views yes, or you could take it as what i've actually said which is:

some (not all) of the people who are larping do have knowledge of the occult (now here's something interesting, you don't even need to believe to be aware of that you just need some level of knowledge and understanding of occult beliefs/principles to grasp that) and it is clear based on what they say

now considering you don't know which details i'm picking out you casting judgment is pretty pointless, and honestly fiction drawing from other sources isn't exactly a shocking thing that happens

you know books sometimes use actual mythology or things that happen in reality as components in the story right? it's no different

is a historical fiction book the same as a history textbook? of course not, does that mean everything in the historical fiction book is fake? of course not

the larpers who do know some things sprinkle actual occult practices/principles etc in with everything they say

and other people aren't larping

i'm not surprised you don't believe, but your lack of experience/knowledge is in no way indicative of anything other than making it obvious you don't know what you're talking about

now if you want (and since you don't believe trying it should seem like it's of no consequence) i can tell you how to fuck around with your pineal gland and open you up to experience some things and you can see and experiment for yourself

fact is you can't properly write things off when you don't know about them and have never really given any of it a try

it's illogical to write something off (however illogical the thing might sound) without any knowledge or attempts to understand it
>>
File: dhMeAzK.gif (2MB, 357x296px) Image search: [Google]
dhMeAzK.gif
2MB, 357x296px
>>19126301
I can't believe someone truly grasps how does /x/ work.
>Tips Fedora FRANTICALLY
>>
>>19126243

btw actually try this (you can add in binaural beats if you want i don't) because even if you don't believe in the occult you can still experience this and it's basically a way to give your body a natural high, feels extremely euphoric when you get it right

close your eyes and focus on the space between them just slightly above your brow line (it helps to "look" feels weird, but you can get used to it) until you start to feel pressure in the spot you're focusing on, from there focus on the pressure allowing it to build (deep breaths clear your head etc) when it becomes unbearable imagine that space opening up

it's simple to write out, but it takes a lot of practice to get the hang of it (third eye binaural beats are helpful in the sense that they could show you where to focus, but again not my thing), and if you try it every night for a month you should get some progress

you'll know beyond any doubt when you manage to do it properly, once you do keep it going for a while

keep track of your experiences
>>
>>19126301
Not the one your answering to, but i would like you to teach me m8.
>>
>>19126324

here you go: >>19126323

you should balance first, but i know that anon isn't going to listen to that part of it

the balancing ritual i know is way too pagan for that and isn't required to open your third eye

i honestly rarely even do it, but people say it's important so normally i add the disclaimer in

that being said you can try other ways to clear your mind and be at peace or you can try it the way i've learned it which is this:

imagine a five pointed star above you, every point connects to your body and one of the elements

in this order: right leg earth, left arm air, right arm fire, left leg water immerse yourself in the idea of those elements connect to them however you see fit (physical representations, things that help you think of them whatever)

when you get to the fifth point (spirit) connected to your third eye then you begin the process of opening your third eye

which i detailed in the other post

>>19126314

yeah i get it, that's why i talk to larpers sometimes and just stick to telling the truth

i can hide amongst them and they sometimes give away interesting information and insight

i've had more actual experience than formal education on the topic, i've learned mostly through my ex (who taught me hardly anything), visitation dreams, and memories of a past life after a ritual she did

i'm here because after years of being immersed in it i felt compelled to find other people

i assume anyone who knows or has experienced anything is pretty good at sorting out the way /x/ works, it's only the people who come here looking for scary stories that seem to have issues
>>
>>19126349
thanks anon
>>
>>19126368

no problem, if you do manage it and want to discuss what you experienced just make a thread

i lurk here often and i'm likely find it

the first time i did it i took about a month to learn how, so don't get discouraged

things like seeing purple or hearing buzzing are completely fine btw, so is feeling pulled through a tunnel (that's actually where the real progress is, getting through/past that stage) no matter what stay calm and just let go and experience

i don't say that to scare you (it's never been anything other than euphoric for me), but because sometimes things that are different can cause a knee jerk anxious reaction and the desire to try to control things can be almost involuntary and it jerks you out of the state you want to be in

good luck with it, and like i said if you feel like you need to talk after just reach out

guidance can be everything with this kind of thing
>>
>>19126349
Some of what you or most people would describe on the surface as 'larping' are actually pretty experienced magicians and/or 'enlightened' individuals.
>>
>>19126411

i know, that's why they tell the truth in some of what they say

they also have more formal knowledge and experience usually than people like me who tell the truth

that's why i talk to them sometimes
>>
"What is the status of ET / UFO disclosure?"

The oracle seems to say that it draws near.
>>
>>19126411

btw it's funny but i was actually thinking about mentioning that point just before i read what you had to say

that some of the people larping know a good deal whereas most of the people telling the truth are inexperienced and seeking guidance and understanding

i do recognize it though, i can tell
>>
Nothing will happen. Nothing ever happens.
>>
>>19126411

like i keep getting this feeling that one of the larpers is actually a discordian just doing what she does

could be wrong, but i almost said it the other day then decided better to leave her to it
>>
File: 1496852155814.jpg (147KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496852155814.jpg
147KB, 640x640px
>>19125637
>war is peace
>freedom is slavery
>ignorance is strength
>>
File: 1496144432203.jpg (23KB, 600x408px) Image search: [Google]
1496144432203.jpg
23KB, 600x408px
>>19126238
>makes one shit-show sundae
>>
>>19126411
You have all this knowledge about the universe and you choose not to help anyone.

You have all this power in this universe and you choose to live 3 million lives full of partying and sex and you keep it a secret from the normies.

You've prevented normal people like me from enjoying life and trapped us here on earth, while you fly around space and create your own universe. You only help people in your circle.

You and the Council of 5 are selfish and need to be stopped.
>>
>>19126459

all true depending on perspective, for the side in power it's all factual

animal farm was a piece of shit, but i can give orwell credit for 1984
>>
File: Koala.jpg (763KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763KB, 1024x768px
my god you all are terribly sick
>>
>>19126464
HEY HEY HEY Duuuuuuude!!
He isn't from the Terran Council of Five.
And we didn't support this System but couldn't do shit to change it.
Give us time.
>t. Terran Council of Five
>>
File: 1493556520344.jpg (58KB, 490x750px) Image search: [Google]
1493556520344.jpg
58KB, 490x750px
>>19126472
Sick?
That word makes ME sick

How about you take your sickness somewhere else anon?
>>
File: 1496838199888.jpg (1MB, 1670x1759px) Image search: [Google]
1496838199888.jpg
1MB, 1670x1759px
>>19126449
Youre talkin about that Bunelda Raccoona gal arent you? :^)
>>
>>19126464
>imblyan I'm from space
I'm from Earth bro. Mother Terra gave birth to me much as she did you. I share my knowledge when I can.
>>
File: 1494623163372.jpg (88KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1494623163372.jpg
88KB, 1600x1600px
>>19126486
>>
>>19126486

not going to mention who, i wouldn't want to interfere in what they're doing, but one of the larpers feels like a discordion to me

i could be wrong, like i said i don't do any of this based on any kind of formal guidance

my ex taught me third eye meditation, to ask for guidance, signs and to make offerings, shielding, and shrouding

and pretty much nothing else

everything else is all impulse, memory (not this life), and visitation dreams so if i get a feeling i'll just go with it and that was one i had the other day
>>
File: 1496961163883.jpg (9KB, 322x321px) Image search: [Google]
1496961163883.jpg
9KB, 322x321px
>>19126499
>>
>>19126498
I know you're from earth. But you do things other people could only dream of in your other lives.
>>
File: sticker,375x360-bg,ffffff.u1.png (114KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
sticker,375x360-bg,ffffff.u1.png
114KB, 375x360px
>>19126502
'Sall good, anon.

It comes with the territory, ya know?
>>
File: ohh.png (230KB, 790x444px) Image search: [Google]
ohh.png
230KB, 790x444px
>>19126486
Oh...oh hey there
a-anon
;))
>>
File: I6eLbjpGq99x6.gif (3MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
I6eLbjpGq99x6.gif
3MB, 480x480px
>>19126504
>>
>>19126498
You're so happy because you've lived so many good lives, including this one. You're loved.

I lived one life. One shitty life and I've never had love. Of course, all the hate and violence I've seen is going to influence me and change who I am.

You're lucky.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>19126486
I Am Lust
>>
>>19126464

to be fair helping people who know how to see the help they're offering is more than they need to do

most other people are either unwilling or not ready if they can't see it

you could also try what i suggested here >>19126349

and maybe you'll be able to sort through it once you have, you have to help yourself see it or it has to find you on its own
>>
>>19126525
No anon, you didn't live ond.
You just don't remember.
;)
>>
>>19126525

come off it, hate and violence build character

>>19126512

i've noticed, but yeah i stopped myself then so i won't say it now

if i'm right they'll likely see what i said and know it themselves and that's enough to connect
>>
File: 1496336413396.jpg (40KB, 576x472px) Image search: [Google]
1496336413396.jpg
40KB, 576x472px
>>19126522
Its like youre... w-watching us or something

>im totally not unnerved by this or anything
>>
>>19126535
I lived in the sun for half an hour. Whoopdy doo!
>>
>>19126523
Oooh yeah gimme moar!
>>
and if I don't remember my past, then I"m just as good as a newly created soul.
>>
>>19126539

would you have preferred to be an abortion? if "yes" please go talk to the pro-lifers on /pol/
>>
File: image.png (582KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
582KB, 1024x768px
>>19126538
Hi.
>>
File: 1496923265962.gif (2MB, 666x416px) Image search: [Google]
1496923265962.gif
2MB, 666x416px
>>19126539
It's more comfy in the shadows.
They got cookies and it's easier to sleep.
In the Sun everyone wanna party 31/3, it's like fucking Ibiza.
>>19126545
Alright
>>
File: 1493624614026.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493624614026.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>>19126551
5spoopy7me Sir Lust

Pls dont ensnare my soul in a hologrpahic matrix
>>
>>19126546

not really, technically you don't need to remember anything for it to be part of you

you'd just naturally head in that direction unconsciously instead of knowing and understanding but what's there would be there

rather than being a blank slate
>>
File: suprise.jpg (1MB, 2838x3600px) Image search: [Google]
suprise.jpg
1MB, 2838x3600px
>>19126538
I regnoize that picture
Yes i watch you
And post stupid stuff and some real stuff
And even reationship advise.
>>
I have this one shitty life. That's all I have. The gods judge me on this one shitty life and don't bless me with anything. It is a self-fulfilled prophecy. You think I'm going to be a bad person, so you give me a shitty life full of betrayal and hatred. That makes me a hateful person. I wouldn't be a hateful person if I were given a life full of love.
>>
File: 1492693150273.png (16KB, 241x200px) Image search: [Google]
1492693150273.png
16KB, 241x200px
>>19126552
That one really makes ya think. And im not just talking about the image
>>
File: 1495706029849.jpg (35KB, 398x342px) Image search: [Google]
1495706029849.jpg
35KB, 398x342px
>>19126560
>regnoize

Whats funny is i didnt even notice that at first

Yes ive been lurking around the threads here for the past few weeks, hoping to pick up a few bits of know-ledge
>>
File: image.jpg (222KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222KB, 1280x960px
>>19126557
Player 33
>>
>>19126565
>self fulfilled prophecy

That means you define it anon. Change your thinking to change your REALITY.

Beyond that I got nothin else for ya.
>>
File: 2.jpg (106KB, 603x981px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
106KB, 603x981px
>>19126577
Invalid username.

>>19126575
I guess you should define your question...cough cough.
>>
>>19126577
Whom? Moi? I dont play games.

Well. Okay thats a lie. I LOVE games. I just have responsidibilitimies to take care of, or id be more inVESTed in them.

Nice sigil :^) is it supposed to be a curse or some such? It didnt give me any vibes so idk. Maybe you needa charge it again?
>low battery
>>
My love for her has been so faithful. I never stopped loving her. I think about her every minute of everyday and she can't even say "Hi" to me.

You have absolutely no value for the idea of soulmates. You can't commit to one person. You betray your soulmate in the worst way and you call me a bad person?
>>
>>19126585
Question? I have ALOT of those.

....Its hard to pick my favorite one.. kinda like a song, ya know?

Do i get an unlimited amount or is this like a genie inna bottle type of deal?
>>
File: image.jpg (366KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
366KB, 1280x960px
>>19126589
>>
>>19126566
Not trying to say the Sun is bad eh.
It's just that some prefer the quiet and relaxed enviroment of the shadows
>>
>>19126600
Surrounded by nothing your echoes can fly off into infinity, so yeah i get what youre saying m8
>>
File: tumblr_onc1bx3Ikb1rx7pfso1_500.gif (204KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onc1bx3Ikb1rx7pfso1_500.gif
204KB, 500x390px
>>19126596
Oh wow cute self-refering lol.
Free will define your question
Might awnser could
Be your lucky
Day ^:)
>>
>>19126597
That one is bad ju-ju all the way. You got a problem with me mang?

I got my golden helmet on bub
>>
>>19126509
I die ever so often and I'm not ashamed to admit it. What that entails is the fact that there's no shame in teaching others how to do the very same.
>>19126525
And I'm not happy. I remain content in knowing all about my current situation and I try to strive to remain lucid in knowing the fact that my past experiences or trial or tribulations do not dictate who i am - but rather - who I can be. In any case, we make our own luck.
>>
>>19126612
Okay, since i feel charged up ill ask:

Things will change only when I am ready, but nevar before then, yes?
>>
>>19126621
Whatever. I don't even belong on this stupid planet. I belong in space. I could leave this place any time I want. All I have to do is die.
>>
File: 1496655096612.jpg (17KB, 480x288px) Image search: [Google]
1496655096612.jpg
17KB, 480x288px
>>19126615
Oh now i got what youre getting at. Get off my nuts, bro. Im not in the mood for all that right now :/ maybe later tho!
>>
>>19126625
Yes if you have the will you can do alot of things, you have alot more power then you realize anon.
>>
>>19126632
Space is home to me, buddy. But I don't let that fact make me feel trapped.
>>
>>19126642
Oh, I forgot how great and powerful you are, flying through space with your 3 million different wives.

Just help me find a new soulmate.
>>
>>19126641
My will grows with my confidence.

My confidence grows by stepping beyond my comfort zone and illuminating the darkness
>>
File: image.jpg (255KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255KB, 1280x960px
>>19126634
Blocks Your Path
>>
>>19126649
Aurora pls.
Stop being so negative.
You can do it by yourself.
>>
File: 1494967796297.png (24KB, 600x519px) Image search: [Google]
1494967796297.png
24KB, 600x519px
>>19126653
Lust pls i dont wanna do that right now, im utilizing my crown chakra not my sacral chakra >:(
>>
>>19126655
I've been by myself for 32 years. I can't do it by myself anymore.
>>
>>19126649
Why not a twin flame? Soulmate implies you have to reproduce like a monkey. I have to look out for myself a bit more, though, so I can't help with that.
>>
>>19126649
Aurora...positive attracts...

>>19126650
Yes.
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 124x96px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 124x96px
>>19126658
*Izanami*>>19126666
>>
File: 358.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
358.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>19126671
Blue eyes are so creepy

I prefer green desudesudesu
>>
File: 1491874513734.gif (191KB, 300x281px) Image search: [Google]
1491874513734.gif
191KB, 300x281px
>>19126666
6x6x6x6= truth
>>
>>19126688
Oh my....
>>
>>19126671
green blue masterrace
>>
I Am Lust
>>
I don't know what twin flame means. Millions of years ago, I haven't even heard of it.
>>
>>19126696
you are a namefag

pls go
>>
>>19125352
Find a message board that suits your narrative. Your off subject. Youre obviously projecting something from your own personal life.
>>
What's a twin flame and how do I get one? If I pray to God, will she help me?
>>
>>19126323

You're just describing meditation it seems to me
>>
>>19126666
>>19126666
>>19126666
>>19126666
Quads of destiny confirmed.

>>19126720
By waiting and not excessively searching for Her ;-)
>>
>>19126733
Then how do I know it's her. If it's just a normal girl, then I have no interest in her and will reject her.
>>
Well fuck, I think my twin flame is my soulmate. I'm stuck with her forever.
>>
>>19125259
>why have let the lesser evolved and mentally deficient population survive and reproduce

Surely if that's what an alien species thinks about our issues with 3rd world countries then what stops them from thinking that about us as the human race.
>>
>>19126666
Your forture:
---
Transformed Hexagram:

> 52 - Fifty-Two
> Kên / The Mountain

Above this Mountain's summit another more majestic rises:
The Superior Person is mindful to keep his thoughts in the here and now.

Stilling the sensations of the Ego, he roams his courtyard without moving a muscle, unencumbered by the fears and desires of his fellows.
This is no mistake.

> SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is a higher vantage point available to you, but it is obscured by the visible peak of personal ambition.
To climb to this higher plane, you must shake off the desires and fears of the conscious, visible world around you.
To make this journey you must quiet the Ego, empty your mind of past and future, and dwell totally in the moment at hand.
Thorough mindfulness of what is before you is the only tranquility.
Be. Here. Now.
---
Read carefully, my love :-* <3
>>
>>19126565

Nah you're choosing the life you're living. Every aspect of it. Every last detail, you're choosing it. Choose differently. Choose a different perspective for a while, see what happens.

Try this: For one week, pretend that the life you're living is the perfect life. View everything you're doing as the Perfect Thing. Someone honked at you? Of course they did, it was the Perfect Event.

Make yourself start to believe that everything is designed specifically for your awakening.

See what happens :)
>>
>>19125164
Even the president is only given the tip of the iceberg. Reagan was the first president to be given the whole thing. They gave him Alzheimer's so he won't write a book about it.
>>
>>19126177
Honestly though. I come here for cringe now.
Used to be an /x/phile when it actually had some interesting shit.
>>
>>19126649
Doesn't the act of finding a 'new' soulmate kind of contradict the definition of soulmate?
Can you people please go outside? Not often, like as much as a NEET. once, twice a month?
>>
>>19125286
>What would humanity be afraid of?

Aliens that make us no longer the most powerful race in existence.

Aliens that might disprove our fanatical religious beliefs.

Aliens that may be psyoping us into being their gold-mining slaves or something.

In general, fear of the unknown.
>>
>>19126932

I'd rather mine gold for aliens then do a desk job.

Besides I don't fucking want power. Why the fuck does everyone want power. How many incarnations does it take to figure out that power passes away just like everything else.
>>
>>19126724

specific kind of meditation, there's many ways to meditate that's one of them

but yeah i went for a form of meditation, because it's accessible and most people aren't going to be put off or see it as a religious experience but rather just one they could possibly grow from

third eye meditation is just a way to open yourself up, i never claimed you'd be magic or some shit afterwards

just that with enough pracrice you might be able to sort things here
>>
>>19126921

eh i like the politics talk and appreciate the "larping" personally

being tired of a place sometimes means you've outgrown it not that its changed much
>>
>>19127314

Okay, but how the hell would someone who's never meditated start on the indigo chakra? You have to clear all the ones below it first or your effort is fruitless.
>>
Has anyone else heard the date 7/7/17 thrown around as the date for disclosure?
>>
>>19127711

well that's not true

my introduction to meditation was third eye and i've never learned about the chakras (i've been told one experience i had was a kundalini awakening, but this was recently and i was able to third eye meditate prior to it so yeah...) and yet it took me a month to do it

the chakras come with specific schools of thought/practice to my (limited) knowledge but they're not the only ways to meditate and are unnecessary to opening your third eye
>>
>>19127711

also my experience opening my third eye without the chakras was very profound, the first time i went through a tunnel past a wall of stars into the void where i instantly dissolved and felt connected to everything and everyone and complete euphoria

that's far from fruitless

but i guess you're the expert and there's only one way to do things right?
>>
>>19127768

Nope, I'm just extremely blocked up in my yellow chakra right now which manifests as misdirected anger towards society for my own internal problems. Don't take it personally
>>
>>19127768
I'm begging you. please tell me what you did or lead me to the source material so that I may experience this third eye 'wall of stars leading to a void' sensation. is it anything like when people do DMT? being the pineal and all
>>
>>19127730

yes
>>
>>19127802
>Nope, I'm just extremely blocked up in my yellow chakra right now which manifests as misdirected anger towards society for my own internal problems. Don't take it personally

you just described exactly how I'm behaving lately. is that really all it is? a blocked yellow chakra?
>>
>>19127828

Well, definitely not *all* it is. But the sacral chakra and solar plexus (orange and yellow) are the two most important in terms of mental stability. If you were able to clear those two completely, you'd be pretty much perfectly content, with no selfish desires.

I've been working hella hard on clearing my orange chakra, releasing the tension in the area right below the belly button. I've done a pretty good job, though it's taken several months. But now that there's a clear pathway, I'm noticing the repressed societal blockages arising in extreme force.

The key is to not react to the extreme aggravation, simply sit and relax all your muscles internally, let it pass through you. It can be REALLY REALLY HARD, no exaggeration, it seriously can be the hardest thing you've ever done, dealing with the repressed blockage.

Plus, with all this new love energy coming crashing in through the veil like a tidal wave, AAAALLL the repressed shit from centuries and lifetimes past is coming up at once. We are being forced to deal with it once and for all.

Which is a GOOD thing, in fact I kind of wish the love energy would just completely shatter the veil so that we could deal with everything at once.

Those of us who have been meditating and have been at least semi conscious could handle that, but it would definitely be detrimentally traumatic for the masses of people who still are resisting confronting themselves. So it's really a good thing that everything is being paced this way.
>>
I got reasons to believe that the pope told Trump about it but said that "they" are the kingdom come, but potus still want to shoot them up. That's why the countries controlled by Rome wants redemption so fast by accepting refugees and by keeping a blind eye on some things that are happening right now and are forcing a "love your neighbor" behaving. The Roman empire still exists and only some countries that were collonies that are truly free from it. Things around the world are happening on the clock, so the end is nigh at last.
>>
>>19127802

nothing to take personally so no worries, i'm just a dick if you couldn't tell

anyway i don't know what a yellow chakra is, but with the other part of it recognizing the issue is the first step to changing it

once you see problems as your own and stop projecting them onto others (or making amends when you do) then you can heal those issues gradually through awareness and perception

probkems and hardship don't have to be negative btw, they can make you a better stronger and more knowledgeable person than you would've been otherwise

embrace them and learn from them, you'll see your pain differently

>>19127817

i've never taken dmt, i'd compare the euphoria aspect to heroin though and i just did this >>19126349

i linked you to that one because it has the balance exercise in it, but i'll be honest and say the method i quoted in that post is all i did and not the balance exercise

i include the balance thing because other people have said the way i did it is potentially unsafe so i don't advise it for others just in case

my ex taught me it, i tried it for a month got the hang of it on one of my birthdays

that being said i've been lucid dreaming for as long as i can remember and had a lot of other experiences before i learned that

my ex taught me it because she initially intended to teach me how to control certain things i told her about and that just never ended up happening

so i'm not sure if that made it easier for me or not, but she told me my first experience was unusual

still i imagine that wouldn't make another persons' any less profound for them
>>
>>19127877

christians destroyed most of the roman empire but it seems like it's still a small shadow yes

that being said don't mention rome, those memories are a sore spot especially in conjunction with christianity and they've been at the back of my mind a lot lately and i wish they weren't
>>
>>19127886

The chakras are essentially just the major energy centers located in physical regions in your body. If you've ever felt that excited tingling in your stomach when looking at a fantasy house/landscape, that's yellow chakra.

And yes, I've come to cherish spiritual challenges, I've been through enough of them to know I come out the other side an expanded being. Some blockages, however, just hit you hard and fast, and you temporarily forget everything you've ever learned about patience!

I used to go into manic rages and get into high energy imbalance, but now I'm willing to confront myself and I'm loads more stable. That's what 'bipolar disorder' is, by the way, it's a deep rooted unwillingness to confront and accept the true Self.
>>
>>19127901
Confront your repressed memories, now is the time!! These are the crucial days, you've got to face yourself now or it will be extremely unpleasant later on, when it's built up even more. Either way you'll face yourself eventually, and everything will work out, but the sooner the better, for sure.

>>19127877
What reasons do you have to believe this? Besides the reasonable suspicion that literally everyone in power knows about aliens
>>
>>19127907

i've been meaning to learn a little more about them since the kundalini awakening incident just because they come up with what's described and i know nothing

my knowledge is very limited, but my experience isn't pretty much is the thing when it comes to me

i have experienced blockages, the end of a long one was the kundalini awakening actually

my ex did a past life ritual, afterwards being flooded with memories and visitation dreams (after a calling dream) and other weirdness i had trouble dealing with

stopped being able to open my third eye at some point, but nothing really eased up until after a suicide attempt

it's all there and still lingers, but the intensity was dialed down after that

feels like it's just temporarily dulled currently, at least that idea keeps crossing my mind (that it will get intense again)

that being said after the convulsions and warmth i found the kundalini awakening to be sort of underwhelming and it didn't even put me back in that place of discovery that opening my third eye the first time did

i lnow it's supposed to be a profound experience but i haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary

is it the state of the world that's bothering you? there's a lot of unrest it's going to change
>>
>>19127923

i remember them well enough and i have for five years now, i've dealt with them being extremely intense already too

all the feelings are still attached and everything and i've cycled through them all from birth to death and in between

i'd rather not keep digging them up, the world does often enough with all the parallels and shit anyway
>>
File: IMG_1183.jpg (60KB, 1620x854px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1183.jpg
60KB, 1620x854px
>>19125207
wew edgelord detected
>>
>>19127955
I recommend learning about the chakras for sure - just the basics, your instinct takes over pretty quick if you allow it to.

>is it the state of the world that's bothering you?

YES. though that's not the whole problem, I also am severely anxious that I'm not doing enough/good enough energy work, social work, musical work (I've been stuck with anxiety about my music for a fucking month and haven't created a thing!)

But holy shit, when I go outside and I just see people walking around like everything's fucking fine, still watching their TV shows and hoarding their possessions... it gets me incensed sometimes, to say the least. I never let them see it, those days are over. At least until I figure out how to rile them up with pure love and truth. (at least until I unblock my societal distortions)

Yeah, this world right now is fucking intense. I know on some level that it's going to change, or that it's changing, but I welcome any new perspective cause yeah right now I feel like I'm another hole of uncertainty regarding the state of affairs. Honestly I've never been one to get into UFOs and aliens, but recently I've been having lots of experiences and strange hyperreal dreams, so I'm starting to keep my ears n eyes open for that type of stuff
>>
>>19127955

>there's a lot of unrest it's going to change

what is going to change
>>
>>19128015

i'll have to, any quick rundowns?

i actually play/sing/write as well, but i just get shitfaced and the lyrics and such fall into place, it's like i'm remembering things rather than creating them if that makes sense

i used to have a lot of anxiety, it went away significantly after a few discussions during visitation dreams about life and the path i'm on (you're always where you need to be btw, you're on your path so wherever you are you aren't lost things just haven't fallen into place yet) and glimpses into other "realities" that contained my fears in regard to everything

this was all prior the world coming to this point, it's only been in the more recent past where i'd say this kind of thing has really picked up

many people right now are focused on their distractions and very much still controlled, but plenty aren't (they're just mostly directionless and lashing out right now, they're learning and reacting it's a process; most of them will fail to reach their means) so there's hope

it's a matter of them learning to see the common enemies and realizing they have power that they could wield effectively if they put aside ideologies and focused on change

as for waking people up all you can do is work towards educating as many as possible and finding means to create grander demonstrations

the biggest issue is finding a means to pull away the distractions to reveal what's actually going on and force people to confront reality

it wouldn't be easy, but there's means of doing that

try not to get angry, this all breaks down to a matter of will and will can be altered, controlled, utilized, guided etc all towards a goal

when the will of many is focused on the same goal change becomes imminent

as is there's no going back to that state that upsets you for many people and as things continue that will be true for many more

the most i can say is be patient, there's no need for anger or frustration this is all still in its infancy stages
>>
>>19128062

look at the world around you, what's in place can't continue on unchecked and the levels of unrest amongst the masses is beyond what it has been in the past

things work in cycles, this is the end of one and the beginning of another
>>
>>19125212
You must be annoying to be with
>>
>>19126547
Because you think only /pol/ has pro-lifers? Geez, you're the one sounding like a blinkered extremist.
>>
>>19128143

i was joking, but no shit there's pro-lifers in other places
>>
>>19128143

btw i'm also aware that like most open forums /pol/ is frequented by people who hold many different opinions and views

i talk on there frequently
>>
Whoever is interested in disclosure of suppressed tech and ayys should check out Steven Greer, might be disinfo might not be, but his book/movie Unacknowledged is some really interesting stuff nevertheless with good sources. Take everything with a grain of salt of course, but even lies can have the potential to hold some portion of the truth.
>>
>>19128082

>(you're always where you need to be btw, you're on your path so wherever you are you aren't lost things just haven't fallen into place yet)
>finding means to create grander demonstrations
>the most i can say is be patient, there's no need for anger or frustration this is all still in its infancy stages

those were the three biggies for me. I need reminders on those constantly. thanks anon.
>>
>>19125164
It isn't going to happen, you have no idea how compartmentalized the actual shit is.
>>
>>19128531

what do you mean by compartmentalized?

also I think you're wrong, but am interested in your opinion
>>
>>19128483

no problem, hope you find a way to open yourself up and not let that anger consume you or be released inefficiently
>>
>>19125205
thats a lie made up by govt officials to keep secret
>>
>>19125205
who is afraid? all I read about ufoes are "when will we meet them? when will they contact us?"
>>
>>19128853

the unaware masses would be afraid, probably, but they just need to get over it
>>
>>19125352
its called unconditional love, but it is already too late for you
>>
>>19128849

doubtful, people react poorly to anything new that's not what they're used to

it's just human nature

it doesn't matter if it's negative or positive what matters is that it's different, and that always gets negative reactions from large groups of people
>>
>>19125286

The fear that prevents disclosure is intrinsic. We're hardwired to be afraid of certain things. You don't understand how it feels until you've felt it. It can be overcome by individuals of great faith, unquenchable curiosity, or extremely laid-back personalities, but absent one of those three traits the operative phrase is, "Dude, you look like you've seen a ghost!"
>>
>>19126177

It's a way of circulating memes without endorsing them.
>>
>>19125222
in the end you'll want those things too its just that lust has you tied up right now.

Carry on.
>>
>>19126447
LIterally the only thing that ever happens is things happening.
>>
>>19125164
Watch aliens are just humans from other planets.
>>
I can't wait for aliens to be real, then the porn comes, and then we start saying people are getting AY LMAO'D.
>>
>>19127326
Nah though, /x/ really did change a lot. A few years ago when tulpa bs became huge on here everything fell the fuck apart.
Used to be semi-reasonable discussion about conspiracy theories and the paranormal, scary shit, and a few designated threads for bullshit spiritualists to larp in. Tulpas led to all kinds of bullshit roleplaying about spiritualism, skinwalkers overtook almost any creepypasta thread, /pol/ infiltrated every conspiracy theory thread and Mandela effect bs ruined far more interesting "glitch-in-the-matrix" threads about unexplainable experiences.
Now it's 60% bullshit roleplaying, 35% /pol/, and 5% miscellaneous
>>
>>19130039

Got some archive links? How about some old saved content? Be the /x/phile you want to see in the world. Start yesterday's thread tomorrow!
>>
>>19130039
Refer to
>>19126238
>>
>>19130039

just make content you care about, i remember every time i've ever looked here in the past it seemed about the same personally, maybe more scary stories but i don't care about those anyway

i'm cool with the /pol/ related threads personally, but i also go on /pol/ frequently so that's just personal bias

as for the larping you're referring to, plenty of it isn't and like i've said even when it is larping there's actual information in there in many of the cases

that being said i understand completely why someone with no experience would assume that none of it was true, though i'll be honest i don't understand why none of those people ever bother learning or trying anything before writing it all off completely

it seems very narrowminded to me for someone to assume they already know and understand something without any effort on their part to learn about it on any level

that being said i appreciate the larpers because they create an environment where the truth can be told in plain view
>>
>>19126946
>I'd rather mine gold for aliens then do a desk job.
i like you anon, i want to mine with you
>>
It's already happening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWXVQMFA84U
>>
File: 1496891958169.gif (2MB, 287x240px) Image search: [Google]
1496891958169.gif
2MB, 287x240px
>>19131101
>dat vidya
>>
>>19125164
when (((they))) get desperate enough they'll start the false flag scenario
of man made UFOs pretending to be aliens invading earth
should be soon now considering world events
>>
>>19131270
yeah of course billy

the school bus is about to come get ready
>>
>>19128536
Compartmentalization of private sector black projects within the military industrial complex. In most cases a person in one compartment with top clearance (around cosmic and up) isn't gonna know even bottom level shit in another compartment. It's a clusterfuck of the highest caliber with trick and traps everywhere for the nosey and nigh perfect psychological loyalty testing for new members.
>>
>>19131270
You're right
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>19125164

Depends on the BBP(Black Budget Projects) & Human intelligence/infrastructure.

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
File: 2017-05-21 23_41_47-Greenshot.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-21 23_41_47-Greenshot.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>19125164
>Alright, /x/, so when's disclosure happening?
After WW3. They will arrive pretending to be friends (aliens are demons and fallen angels) then they will kill and eat people. DO NOT ENTER THEIR SHIPS.

Fallen Angels, Yoga & Hinduism, New Age, New World Satanic Order
http://youtu.be/K97yB1-4Ers

WAR OF ALIEN DEMONS COMING TO EARTH
http://www.tribulation-now.org/2017/06/07/war-of-alien-demons-coming-to-earth/

False Rapture/Alien Invasion Prophecies
https://whistleblowerjeff.blogspot.mx/2017/06/false-rapturealien-invasion-prophecies.html
>>
I wonder if we all got behind this initiative and flooded the government with FOIA forms and marched on black project installations unarmed and en masse, livestreaming, citing grievance about our tax money going to shit that we don't know about, how far would we get?
>>
>>19132522
>After WW3

Exactly this. Back in 1945 the US used their decisive weapon. Now their decisive weapon is going to be them. The benevolent ETI.
>>
>>19132522

I've actually heard something like this. That aliens will attempt to lure us away from Earth, because by being on Earth we are under its protective shield.

Yeah, I don't why anyone would leave Earth though. What will be their strategy? How will they try to entice people to come with them? (and surely they will succeed with a few)

Biggest thing though is Never Be Afraid. Don't forget that Anon, don't get caught up in fear :)
>>
>>19132154
Stfu, Frank and go clean your room.
>>
Who else has heard these dates?

7/7/17 - disclosure/aliens reveal themselves

8/21/17 - solar eclipse and mass awakening

9/23/17 - somethin or other
>>
>>19133178

solar eclipse 2 days before my birthday, nice
>>
>>19133178
;)
>>
>>19133192

Yeah, yeah, you're an insider, with your winky little face, "I know something you don't, tee hee, ;) ;)"

GTFO with that bullshit, stop perpetuating confusion, aren't we all done with that? Use your knowledge to increase others' instead of holding yours over their heads like they're ignorant and hopeless.

Do you have some knowledge of these dates? Share it with us. I don't trust dates, ever. They have consistently failed, the hundreds of times they've been presented. Apocalypses have been counted down to hundreds of times, and the day passes without a peep.
>>
Ayyy... It cums.
>>
>>19133297
The info is out here already.
Why should I repeat it?
You guys got it right for the most part.
P.S: Apocalypse? Why do you use Greek terms? It's much bigger than that dearest.
>>
>>19133305

Why are these dates different from the thousands of failed predictions from times past?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

It seems there's also a new rat chase prediction phenomenon going on, parallel to the end of times one: alien disclosure. Why even talk about dates? What is the spiritual significance of them?
Answer: there is none. In fact, dates are harmful to those who actually just need to meditate and focus on discovering their Self.

Fuck dates, they're a distraction.
>>
>>19133318
The difference is that never have been Three Dates in a single year.
Still you keep saying Apocalyptic. It isn't like that, it never has been like that....
>>
File: 101_1950_mod[1].jpg (144KB, 601x800px) Image search: [Google]
101_1950_mod[1].jpg
144KB, 601x800px
hIx fOtI Y0t74 § l074Ak8

DLE.
>>
>>19133334

Thanks for giving us literally a worse thing than no information: cryptic information that only deepens confusion.

>>19133331
>Still you keep saying Apocalyptic. It isn't like that, it never has been like that....

Fine, what do you believe it will be like?

Also,

>The difference is that never have been Three Dates in a single year.

I beg to differ. 2012. I heard May 27, December 21, and several others.
>>
>>19133352
Bak'Tun 8 started in 21 December 2012.
Mayans had the most perfect Calendar of every single one.
The other two dates were hoaxes to cover the true one.
>>
>>19133356

What is Bak'Tun 8? I've also heard that, that the world moved into fourth density energies beginning December 21.

Also answer this: >>19133352

"Fine, what do you believe it will be like?"
>>
>>19133370
Bak'Tun is the biggest unit of the Long Count calendar system of the Mayans. It spans 144,000 years.
Btw I have to apologize, it's Bak'Tun 13, not 8.
>The question
To me it already happened. Can't even describe with human communication what happens. But it's amazing, seriously.
>>
>>19133178
This
>>
>>19133395

I've been experiencing the strangest things of my life. So I would agree with you. Is this strange energy just going to become more and more prominent until it dominates? Is that essentially what this transition is?

Otherwise, what do you recommend I look out for to increase my awareness and smooth the flow of the transition?
>>
>>19133418

Haha! I love that. Is that referring to how alien we ourselves will feel following the transition, or to the fact that the aliens living among us will show themselves?
>>
File: 1424860872840.gif (370KB, 438x300px) Image search: [Google]
1424860872840.gif
370KB, 438x300px
>>19133429
>Not intending to be a weeb
>>
>>19133464

Fuck me right in my third density asshole. Shove your root chakra all the way up through my crown and pump the blood of your astral body right into my social memory complex until I explode.
>>
File: IMG_9340.jpg (89KB, 750x572px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9340.jpg
89KB, 750x572px
>>19133178
The moment I arrived itt and noticed the last anon who replied to this
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
>>19133178
>>
>>19133482

aha! ...hey. add up the last three digits of your post. adds up to 14? add up the digits of 9/23. :)
>>
>>19133475
Romantic and accurate.
>>
>>19133475
But it isn't me the one who's gonna do it...
Anyway you will feel awesone after the thing.
>>
>>19133707

Will everyone feel awesome? Or just those who have been preparing themselves (by meditating, consciously striving for love in all interactions, etc)
>>
>>19133749
I can't know this :/
I am not the being you think I am
>>
>>19133772

Haha! I just enjoy pushing those with knowledge to their limits.

But I kind of just meant is it the sort of transition in which everything repressed comes into the light at once? If that is the case, then everyone who has consciously been exploring their blockages will feel relieved, and lightened. Those who have been pushing down their blockages will feel like the world has turned on them (but really it is just themselves).

That's all I meant. What sort of transition are we speaking of? And in the meantime, I'll just keep doing what I'm doing? Meditating, striving to enlighten, choosing love consistently, doing visualized energy work?
>>
>>19133551
2deep
>>
File: s6_6e.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
s6_6e.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>19132154
HELLO THERE/ FRIEND. /POL/ HERE.

#POLhere Give up!
>>
I don't think it's coming. People have been asking, "When is disclosure?" Since the 60's or 70's. If you ask me, with all of the leaks that have occurred, something would have came out if any government had information. I definitely believe in UFO's, in fact have seen a few. I find it much more likely that nobody, even these air force pilots who have came across, understand what ufo's are.
>>
There are so many sightings of bigfoot...yet, if it truly existed, one of the millions of game cameras set up by hunters would have picked it up. But, there are so many accounts of it, it's hard to just write it off. It's my personal belief that these phenomena are just a small end of a spiritual plane, or maybe a collective unconscious, breaching our plane, of reality.
>>
>>19133772

is it safe to say that if on the first date nothing happens then the other two are likewise false

im so tired of specific dates but i keep believing them and getting let down
>>
>>19134476

there's no real point in trying to pinpoint specific dates, they don't really matter much

who really knows what day it is every day anyway?

i almost never know anyway
>>
>>19130557

People probably think the stories I contribute to the board are larp shit. Sometimes, when I've been really bored, this has been true. Mostly though I've just seen some shit. I kind of asked the heavens to drag me to enlightenment.

I wouldn't talk about the things that actually happened (or to be humble at least apparently happened) if I didn't feel free enough to talk about made-up shit.
>>
>>19134589

alright noob question what is larping. live action role playing i get but how does it apply to /x/
>>
>>19134619

Pretending to be Buddha come to answer questions is an example of something with the larping nature. It's not "live action" in any meaningful sense. I think this board just doesn't want to say rping for some reason. It's basically not an acronym anymore when /x/ says it, it's this word that refers to people pretending to be spiritual VIPs on /x/.
>>
>>19133941
>It's my personal belief that these phenomena are just a small end of a spiritual plane, or maybe a collective unconscious, breaching our plane, of reality.

That's basically what the majority of /x/ stuff is. I wouldn't say all, since there is a lot of weird stuff out there, but a lot of it can be summed up as that.
>>
>>19126767
>pretend that the life you're living is the perfect
Explain further please. Like pretend I enjoy everything about my life? Almost be delusional? Or just go with the flow of everything that happens?
>>
>>19134712

Well here's the truth: everything that happens to you happens in order to progress you along your path of evolution. Graduation into more advanced planes of evolution is inevitable, no matter what, every entity will experience evolutionary progression.

Therefore, every single thing that happens to you is a direct offer by the universe for you to progress! When you choose to see it as hindering your personal growth, or as somehow being 'wrong,' you are resisting your personal evolution. But that's okay, you get another chance... and another chance, and another, forever until you learn the lesson presented by the apparently disharmonious situation.

So start now to choose to see every situation as being in your favor! Demonstrate to the gods of evolution that you have learned this lesson by fully accepting it and integrating it in its entirety.
>>
>>19134742

Whoa. I don't think you know the full implications of the things that you know. That's dangerous medicine.
>>
>>19134742
Thanks Anon. I appreciate it
>>
>>19134742
Where do you get these kind of redpills, from books? Or what?
>>
>>19134742
That is a load of new age feel-good nonsense. How is everything a path to evolution? And says who? And if you get infinite chances to do it, why bother doing it at all? Why doesn't whoever set up this system make you that way from the beginning since the result is inevitable?

Yeah, it sounds nice because ya threw in the word evolution and spiritual and make it like every moment is a moment in your favor, but if you take even the most cursory examination of it, it boils down to a bunch of bullshit platitudes.
>>
>>19134859

Worse than platitudes. It's a recipe for an easily programmed mind. An individual who treats every moment as a perfect indicator of who they ought to become is not an individual who has any critical faculties to rely upon when they need them.
>>
>>19125164
So many shillings Jesus christ
>>
>>19135089
Yeah, this is the rough.
>>
>>19134859

>why bother doing it at all?

If you have infinity to explore, why would you stop where you are? The lure of the endless ever increases.
>>
>>19134884

>An individual who treats every moment as a perfect indicator of who they ought to become

Who says you've 'ought to become' something? And who decides what the moment is telling you to become? You do. If you are continuously aware, you are choosing your favorite option out of the infinite offered at every moment. If you are continuously and critically aware, you are quickly approaching perfectly balanced, ever-expanding bliss.
>>
>>19134884

>every moment

All Things are contained within this 'every moment.' From where else do you draw the information required to assess who you want to become? Within an infinitude of options, would not the 'perfect indicator of who you ought to become' exist?
>>
File: image002.jpg (31KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
image002.jpg
31KB, 576x432px
>>19125164

There were supposed to be grand disclosurings in the late 90's. So I'm not holding my breath on this matter.
>>
>>19135363

is that a real alien
>>
>>19126421
What is the oracle?
>>
>>19135459
Looks like I-Ching
>>
>>19133178
>>19133192
>>19135462

so on 7/8/17 when aliens still aren't real what will you say
>>
>>19126421
dude this is a relationship reading.
its also warning you about something and stating you will become a neet with the possibility of a gf.

the I-ching tends to curb large questions like that for some reason
>>
>>19135498
Too bad they are here already.
And it isn't just about disclosure that date.. hehe.
>>
>>19135543

why bother with predictions? if something's going to happen on a certain date, why even mention it at all? What is the spiritual usefulness of it.
>>
>>19135543

what else is going to happen
>>
File: tumblr_o5ogodTtRe1rqbtm2o1_500.gif (487KB, 450x343px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5ogodTtRe1rqbtm2o1_500.gif
487KB, 450x343px
>>19135543
>>19136393
>>19136396
>>
>>19135498
Thats the date they come for me at the Fields.
>>
>>19125205
No, the Jewish elites want to keep us slaves who know no wisdom.
>>
>>19136393

1) Some people believe shifting the noosphere must be accomplished first, or that shifting the noosphere will make the task easier, or even that a noosphere shift is all that is necessary. Any of these can motivate predictions in a way that I consider to be one motivation.

2) Offering up predictions is also a way of manipulating behavior in other ways. Since post-EVENT orders are unlikely to be equal with pre-EVENT orders, pre-emptive actions to manipulate post-EVENT status become fruitful. Simultaneously however, this can motivate lies, causing people to suffer pre-EVENT costs without corresponding post-EVENT benefits.
>>
you guys are fucked
>>
>>19137332
No, they aren't
;)
>>
>>19135383

I don't know.
>>
>>19137168

>Offering up predictions is also a way of manipulating behavior

what of those who do not attempt to manipulate?

Yes, there are many who would use predictions to snake into a certain position - but those guys are easily visible as frauds.

Some people just offer dates to spread a sense of hope - which I think is equally detrimental, because then there is the building up of expectation and the inevitable crash that tends to render people feeling helpless, i.e. "all of my spiritual progress was worthless!"
>>
File: sp_s12_Commentary_01.jpg (83KB, 521x540px) Image search: [Google]
sp_s12_Commentary_01.jpg
83KB, 521x540px
>>19125207
>tfw youll never strap huge thrusters to your pontiac and fly around the universe banging alien chicks and exploring weird planets
>>
File: 19137168you.png (1KB, 121x22px) Image search: [Google]
19137168you.png
1KB, 121x22px
>>19138088 >>19137168

Communication is a tool for the manipulation of behavior. Not all manipulation is hostile. Attempting to spread a sense of hope is a manipulation, yet it is not consider a vile manipulation. We condemn erroneous hopes for the impact they have, not for the motives that drives their utterance.

The first motivation individuals who consider bringing about the shift of expectations part of the process of bringing about spiritual progress are also attempting to manipulate, but if their enlightenment is real, we should all be fortunate to be manipulated by them.

There are also people who communicate out of a sincere and simple desire for disclosure, I admit, though I do not necessarily admit that there is anyone with sufficient access to know dates who would also communicate in this way. Still, sometimes the presence of this third motivation is forgotten when it shouldn't be. It is a common nobility of the human character that we should have reasons for concealment yet may share with none.
>>
>>19137338
Yes, yes they are :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppassive aggressive smiley train

Bad role play is bad and not at all paranormal reporting this and every other role-playing thread from now on

Dear role-playing losers: there's plenty of room on discord for your circle jerk fantasy game plz leave x to the adults
>>
All will be revealed during my next speaking tour..
>>
File: 12vwz3.jpg (30KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
12vwz3.jpg
30KB, 600x400px
>>19140697
Grow up.
Ffs.
>>
>>19132557
About 6 feet under
>>
>>19140697
>x
>reddit spacing
>>
>>19140717
You grow up you fucking gullible faggimus, teal truth comes from years of soul searching not a thread on x were ppl get boners pretending to be the next great guru waxing poetically about the mysterious of life, shut the fuck up and go elsewhere you are a cancer on x and reading these thread's it becomes obvious that there is a group of u delusional fucks replying to eachother and attacking anyone who questions your edgy teen bullshit seriously fuck you, fuck your ideals fuck your morals fuck your insanity fuck your gospel

Fuck every fibre of your being
>>
>>19140742
U sure know alot about reddit

Go there now and stay there
Then kill yourself
>>
>>19140762
Excuse me but I'm not the one being triggered.
I'd like to fuck you too btw.
>>
>>19140766
Oh my gosh so soon???? It's not like I want it or anything, ill just bend over and you can do what you want with me

No need to be gentle it's not my first time :)))))))))) wet for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>
>>19140780
>Cute.
But see? You don't have to be that aggressive dear.
>>
>>19140795
I'm not aggressive at all I'm flirting with you sugar
>>
>>19140795
:( don't wanna play with me? I could be the student and you the teacher! Teach me mister
>>
>>19140827
>>19140805
I think I'm going to run off this planet.
Tooooooo much creepy.
>>
>>19140884
I understand bae, your not use to a girl hitting on you it must be a frighting concept, don't worry I'll walk you through it, ever kissed with tongues???
>>
>>19140916
Actually that isn't the problem...
Lol.
Ya girls are mad, seriously.
>>
>>19140928
We just know how to fuck shit up teacher, how old are you
>>
>>19140936
This isn't a place to hook up girl.
Please stop.
So uncomfortable, ffs.
>>
>>19140944
:( that's unfair you don't even know anything about me. We could take this bored by storm: the mystic and he's pupil

Don't be so shy mister, I liked it better when you were telling me off
>>
>>19136625
Yeah but those people are getting dealt with by Angels soon
>>
File: 1493603490398.jpg (27KB, 486x486px) Image search: [Google]
1493603490398.jpg
27KB, 486x486px
>>19140955
You will not fool me anymore with your mind games
>>
>>19141325
Play with me please I'm fun :::)
>>
File: 1496105760350.jpg (62KB, 590x536px) Image search: [Google]
1496105760350.jpg
62KB, 590x536px
>>19141386 (You)
>>
>>19141540
Nommers who's that sexy beast
>>
>>19141540
Omg your soooooooooo accurate it's like you know me irl!!!! Bravo!!!!! Woo-hoo!!! Much thank
>>
File: 1494989487702.jpg (78KB, 889x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494989487702.jpg
78KB, 889x960px
>>19126756
This. This and only this.

It's like saying "I like the fast running ants so I'll help them kill of the slow ones". If they can travel to us then we probably seem like ants to them, none of us special (unless we all are).
>>
File: images.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7KB, 225x225px
>>19142831
That fuckin image topkek
>>
>>19126756
Not only that, the peace that some humans want with mankind, I imagine they would have achieved long time ago considering they can break the laws of physics as we currently know them.

If anything, they'd take one look at our planet, see it thriving with life and death. Watch out people starve, how the education systems fails, all the wars and violence we start for whatever reasons and come to the conclusion that if we can't get our shit together with our own species, what is going to make them work with us?

From any outsider of the human race, we are seen as a threat. Not a people to make contact with and share super awesome tech with. The second it does happen and we haven't gotten our shit together, is the second a con is going on with a higher intelligence and I'm sure the majority of mankind wouldn't dare question them.
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.