[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/scc/ - Supernatural Conscious Capabilities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 20

File: 0_83910_d680774c_XXXL.jpg (153KB, 700x1064px) Image search: [Google]
0_83910_d680774c_XXXL.jpg
153KB, 700x1064px
Hi there, this thread is about what we can do with our minds and our will.

If there is anything not mentioned here, then please add it. If you want to know how to do something, then ask; if you have had an experience with one of these, then share. If you are struggling with something you are trying to do, then seek help here.

> Biokinesis
Ability to change the body with the mind
Can grow taller, shorter, perhaps specific body parts
Change hair maximum length, growth rate
Change eye color
Prevent exhaustion during exercise, increase strength
> Telepathy
Ability to intentionally send thoughts to other people
Works instantaneous, all around the world, experiments even successfully managed to get it to work from space to earth
Can telepathically broadcast (including to ghosts, demons, spirits, and simply other people)
> Sleeping / Dreaming
Lucid dreaming enables you to go anywhere in the dream, even make things, play, or plan real-world things
Astrally projecting allows you to explore the earth and universe while asleep
Multiple people may enter into a collective dream world where they may make structure and do activities, astrally project, and plan physical-world events and activities
> Subconscious Programming
Instructing our body and mind to change the automatic actions and thoughts that it makes
Subliminal messages such as audio tracks may program our subconscious while we are unaware of the audio such as while sleeping
Direct commands to the subconscious are effective
> Tulpa Creation
Manufacturing an entity with a personality you construct, but which may separate itself from your control
>>
File: 5963.jpg (150KB, 987x659px) Image search: [Google]
5963.jpg
150KB, 987x659px
>>
>>
>>19124866

> Biokinesis
It is possible to make it so that when you go to the loo you expel all poo so that you feel completely clean inside
You can heal physical ailments, similar to the effects of a placebo when someone believes the medicine will work
>>
File: 1051 - dZlPts1.png (134KB, 525x506px) Image search: [Google]
1051 - dZlPts1.png
134KB, 525x506px
>>19124866
>>19124888
>>19125000
These gets are occurring at a suspiciously abnormal rate.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
>>19125010
patience, you too can be a get wizard
>>
>>19124967
>>19125010
>>19125023
Notice that these off by one posts do not pertain to the subject of the OP.
>>
Will help answer any and all questions related to these subjects.
>>
>>19125042
I want to do many of these thing but when I try them I usually get a powerful obstruction. Like a black cloud. It intentionally creates thoughts that block me. When I try telepathy a shadowy figure might appear.

I have been trying to fix this myself and I have found out that I may have been emotionally abused as a young child (I can't remember my childhood but certainly had a strange one). After this period of supposed abuse my mom tells me that my emotions and mood changed.

Do you know any way to clear this?
>>
>>19125074
I'd go see a Therapist.
>>
>>19125102
I'm exploring options like that. Things that I have recently tried seem to be improving it. It does not seem to be a curse or anything like that. I've noticed that doing some basic subconscious programming has helped my situation greatly and allowed me to be happier.
>>
>>19125118
There's no shame whatsoever in actually going and seeing an actual Psychiatrist or Therapist in person if there's still some blockages that arise. What type of things do you do to surpress these shadow images or obstacles?
>>
>>19125130
I've tried getting around the blocks by releasing them from my subconscious, by instructing my subconscious to stop them, and by kind of fighting mentally against them (e.g. persisting with my mental activity). Whether or not these actions work depends. Sometimes persisting allows me to get through. But other times, this thing strongly blocks me and create visual mental image where it fights me.
>>
>>19125140
As if it's some sort of it's own entity?
Do you view it as Good/Bad? Evil? Neutral?

I mean, spiritually thinking, I've had similar experiences and I've had great success in analyzing the entity in an alchemical sense. I'd share some information if you'd like me to...but mostly it depends on how you'd like to deal with It.
>>
>>19125184
Yeah sure.

I think it could be bad. It is very nasty to me.

I tried blocking or obstructing it as if it were some external entity, many times, but that never seems to work. So now I suspect it may be a kind of tulpa that was created as a result of my childhood trauma.
>>
>>
>>19125223
I'd rather just advise you to go see a therapist and talk things out. In any case, It already is an external entity held by due thought and emotion (probably depending on those past experiences).
>>
>>19125223
Maybe it's a guardian, protecting the world and yourself from your own thoughts. Maybe sort yourself out first, then return to this stuff in a few years.

>>19125042
I have uncontrollable telepathy; how do I control it? Would it be related to energy or qi?
And by uncontrollable telepathy, I mean I project some thoughts and ideas unwittingly. I have no idea of the physical mechanisms behind telepathy so I have no clue how to control it.
It's annoying because I can't continue learning or doing occult things, as friends may know.

It's very tiresome not being in control of your own mind.

Also, how would I go about healing someone?
>>
>>19125287
Avoid occult things. Things described in the OP are okay as long as you have positive objectives. Monitor your thoughts and set out to ensure that you only have positive objectives, denounce any negative or exploitative ones.
>>
File: 1496611176916.jpg (8KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
1496611176916.jpg
8KB, 194x259px
>>19125298
That's easy enough to be honest.

My issues are still unconscious leaking of energies and thoughts though.

And do you know how to help to heal someone with these things?
>>
>>19125287
>telepathy
A good thing to recognize about telepathy is that a lot of your thoughts enter a feedback loop when you project. One philosophy I'd like to share with you is that there is no single novel idea in the world. Everything that has ever been thought has been thought before by someone else. I'd look up the different types of brainwaves/patterns if you're unfamiliar with the subject.

>healing
How so?
>>
>>19125314
>healing

I want to clear my father's lungs and help remove his e.d which I suspect he may have. Granted, he is over 60, but I want to bring some happiness to him.

I'm thinking I don't need to know the specifics of the healing like a doctor would, I just need to will a general sense of healing in his direction... does this mean any negative energy will come back to me? Does removing bad energy from one place make it go to somewhere else?
>>
>>19125314
And thanks for the telepathy advice.
>>
How do you suggest we send telepathic messages?
>>
>>19125337
Ha. Wow. I just realized yet again how much my life could be compared to a circus of irony.

Anyways, will is malleable and vague, so however which way you'd like to go about focusing that will is an important thing to find out first. There are multiple ways to make bad energy dissipate but there always must be a conscious or subconscious way of doing so in mind.
>>
>>19125362
Well a very fine way of communicating without words is by body sign|language and action. That's what's really going to began to gain traction.
>>
>>19125362
If you want a basic introductory procedure, I can share one with you. You will need a friend who also believes in telepathy.
>>
i can be his friend who also believes in telepathy
>>
>>19125365
Heh, what makes you say the first part?
And got it, conceptualise a way to make it go away. Thank you, Nameless One.

>>19125362
How do you beat Rafael Nadal in tennis? Be born with the ability to even do so, then, train for years. But it's not all fun and games.
>>
File: da29e8ad3a9d817e65a8a534792a8017.jpg (154KB, 710x1124px) Image search: [Google]
da29e8ad3a9d817e65a8a534792a8017.jpg
154KB, 710x1124px
It is possible to move clouds and create shapes in the clouds with your mind. Sometimes the shapes in the clouds are a message from your subconscious or angels to you.
>>
yea i get you're trying to send me a telepathic message but next time tell me before we start because i'm actually busy right now
>>
>>19125434
Maybe post a time and a timezone so we can try to coordinate it.
>>
>>19125473
all right, at 1pm CET, which is about 18 minutes from now, i will be sending you information of a picture that you're going to post ITT. unless you have a better idea...
>>
>>19125223
The brain naturally moves toward mental health. If the system is blocked or imbalanced by the impact of a disturbing event (such as childhood trauma), the emotional wound festers and can cause intense suffering. Once the block is removed, healing resumes.
>>
>>19124866

Beside all that you can actually do Everything that you could ever imagine.

Create worlds out of Thin Air.
Explore worlds
Kill people
Create people
Create What mankind calls afterlife
>>
>>19125287
>I have uncontrollable telepathy; how do I control it?
and what makes you sure its your protecting thoughts and not you receiving thoughts?

>Also, how would I go about healing someone?
depends what you want to heal
>>
>>19125531
Hey that was a bit fast and I was working on something. I didn't notice any visual mental images. How about 2PM CET?
>>
>>19125579
fine with me
>>
>>19125585
Hey I'm preparing myself to be as receptive as possible to your telepathic message.
>>
>>19125681
receiving nothing yet?
>>
File: 1045 - cMiMck0.png (116KB, 402x398px) Image search: [Google]
1045 - cMiMck0.png
116KB, 402x398px
>>19125777
I kind of got dark blue and green glowing spots, then white and blue expanding circles, then a very vague image of a sad pepe.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (10KB, 216x195px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
10KB, 216x195px
>>19126189
I also did it a bit later and got dark glowing spots again, and I think something similar to this image.
>>
File: IMG_8643.jpg (691KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8643.jpg
691KB, 1920x1200px
i had blue eyes when i was born and i kind of want them back. they're brown now. anyone have a simple method for eye color changes?
>>
I'm not sure if purposeful combination of sensory data goes in biokinesis or just the general category, but synesthesia can be developed.
>but what good does that do?
Depends on the combination. Visual --> kinesthetic = instinctual Newtonian calculation. Auditory --> visual/kinesthetic = Daredevil sight. Olfactory/kinesthetic --> visual = thermal vision. etc.
>>
>>19125422
I don't know about shapes but I was able to separate clouds by concentrating my energy and kind of meditating on it. I can't really explain how I did it but I just felt like I know what I'm doing I just had this energy in my hands and kind of released it while repeating for clouds to part and clear sky to show over and over again in my head. for like 20 min.
Then 15-20 mins later I could see less clouds another 10-15 min later there was just like this huge area of open sky. then like an hour later It was over and it was raining again for the rest of the day.
>>
File: wind_goddess_by_sugargrl14.jpg (72KB, 600x798px) Image search: [Google]
wind_goddess_by_sugargrl14.jpg
72KB, 600x798px
>>
i have a strange knack for foreseeing things in the future, probably just luck/good guessing
>>
>>19124866
how does one even begin to learn biokinesis?
>>
>>19125223
Also could be black cube of saturn look it up 528hz is also the cube's frequency that's why their is so many YT videos pushing it, it cancels out the effects of 432hz (earth's natural healing frequency that blocks cellular/EM radiation). Basically 528hz is spiritual suicide, it destroys the chakra system and your life from the inside out. Thank me later this is hidden information.
>>
>>19129350
Anyone got any more information on this?

I spoke to my mom and she told me that when she was a teenager she wanted to enlarge her body in certain ways. The way she did it was just to say to her body / mind "Body, make [x] bigger"; she didn't say please or anything like that and it worked within a few months.
>>
File: 1172158-kazulas.jpg (32KB, 516x640px) Image search: [Google]
1172158-kazulas.jpg
32KB, 516x640px
>>
File: 1446214587239.jpg (97KB, 503x600px) Image search: [Google]
1446214587239.jpg
97KB, 503x600px
>>
>>19129886
>I spoke to my mom and
Right
>>
>>
>>19130899
Implying what exactly? What I tell you is the truth.
>>
File: aphrodite_by_jjlovely-d5l2thj.jpg (465KB, 640x1000px) Image search: [Google]
aphrodite_by_jjlovely-d5l2thj.jpg
465KB, 640x1000px
>>
File: clip_image013.jpg (22KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
clip_image013.jpg
22KB, 360x360px
>>
>>19129350
>>19129886
can anyone provide something useful to this?
>>
>>19133484
What we do know about it is that you can simply ask your body to change (perhaps ask it to do the change a few times a week over a few months).
If it can (or if whatever hears you can), it will do it.
I would start out with something small. If you have any coughs, pains, things like that you can try saying "heal my finger," "cure my cold." etc...
You could also start out with trying to heal minor problems you have with your body, like persistent acne.
Then move on from there.

I think having faith that your commands to your body will take an effect may improve the chances of it working.
>>
every capability is the power to alter one's own view of the world
nothing but envy for those who posses it
>>
>>19134140
>alter one's own view of the world
In which way? To change your beliefs or to change what you are seeing and experiencing, like astral projecting or seeing through someone elses eyes?
>>
>>
File: angel in heaven.jpg (6KB, 192x262px) Image search: [Google]
angel in heaven.jpg
6KB, 192x262px
>>19135452
>>
>>19124866

Start living your life
stop imagining things and thinking of retarded shit like that lol
or just move to the moon so i wont see you
>>
>>19135949
How does one get to the dark side of the moon?
>>
http://www.yourmarketdomination.com/developingpsychicpowers
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.