[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mandela Effect // Matrix Glitch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11

What the fuck!? Wasn't the title of the first Fallout game 'Fallout A Post-apocalyptic Role Playing Game'
>>
It sure as fuck was afaik. I've been keeping up with this series since i was a child.
>>
No it's always been "A Post-Nuclear Role Playing Game"
>>
File: 803179-toddlost.jpg (203KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
803179-toddlost.jpg
203KB, 1632x1224px
>>19124788
Nope.

>post nuclear role playing game
>Fallout 4
>you play after you lost your nuclear family
>>
File: HAAH_WAAW.jpg (79KB, 465x585px) Image search: [Google]
HAAH_WAAW.jpg
79KB, 465x585px
Might be a Title change for different regions.
>>
File: Fallout2front.jpg (258KB, 800x832px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout2front.jpg
258KB, 800x832px
>>19124826
It's "post-nuclear" in all regions.
Even fallout 2 carried on the "post-nuclear" subtitle
>>
>>19124788
No, it's always been 'post-nuclear'

Which always bugged me, because I thought 'post-apocalyptic' made more sense.
>>
>>19124788
DURRRR I CAN'T REMEMBER PROPERLY SO MANDELLA EFFECT DURRR DURRR! Seriously, get fucked.
>>
>>19125275
You sound mad.
>>
fuck me I timeslipped again, I recall it being as OP describes, and I believe the PNP version has it regardless, but maybe that was changed too.
>>
File: IMG_0129.jpg (30KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0129.jpg
30KB, 409x393px
The "Mandela Effect" is named such because some stupid bitch was so bad at history that she thought Nelson Mandela died in prison before even getting the chance to become President of South America.

The whole thing starts to kind of unravel if you think about that.
>>
File: 20161219_100321689.jpg (164KB, 916x719px) Image search: [Google]
20161219_100321689.jpg
164KB, 916x719px
>>
>>19126944
it's actually called a false memory
>>
>>19126944
>another amerifag that thinks the world is a one big ocean with a lonesmoe island called usa and thus everyone is raised in the same conditions as he was
living in eastern europe, rural area where people trust szeptunka's or folk healers more than regular doctors, some never saw one in their entire life, and I still get reality glitches
>>
File: vortexpeaceprayer.png (232KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
vortexpeaceprayer.png
232KB, 1366x768px
>>19126953
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.
https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/19/1951240_geo-pol-material-.html
>>
>>19126665
>South America
Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>19124788
>>19124795

Yup. Fallout's extended title was frequently cited as one of the most famous examples of the phrase "post-apocalyptic", even. This is a bigger shift than most. It took down some archived conversations on TvTropes.
>>
>>19124788
Buddy, I've been playing these games for almost 20 years. It's post nuclear, it's always been post nuclear. The genre is post apocalyptic rpg and since that concept has become so huge in modern culture your mind misremembered it. Memory is fickle and fallible, It isn't some grand conspiracy to change a word here or a letter there, and these posts are getting old.
>>
>misremember a thing
>assume reality has been changed

this mandela shit has got to stop
>>
>>19124788
Nope, you're wrong
>>
>>19129337
That was a typo. Although I would be pretty sold on this whole alternate reality thing if I went to wiki and found that he is now former president of South America.
>>
OP here, there is a turd in my pants and I don't remember shitting in them! I also don't remember being such a retarded mouthbreathing waste of space! Could this be the mangina evect? <---oh shit! mangina evect in action it wasn't that before!
>>
>>19124788
It's always been post nuclear, because it takes place far after the apocalypse once humanity starts to/has already rebuild/rebuilt. The original games and fallout new Vegas were post-post apocalyptic if anything, showing what life would be like when new civilizations start to spring up. Fallout 3 and 4 are the only ones that don't quite understand this, and have people living in squalor even though they've had ~300 years to clear out skeletons and rubble from their "cities".
>>
>>19126944
Because the are a generation raised on watching too much Spongebob and Teletubbies.*
>>
>>19129302
lol. i don't lurk /x/ often but when i do there is usually something that makes me literally laugh out loud. your post was it, anon. bravo.
>>
>>19124788
It was called that as well by adverts and other people. You're just a motherfucking, goddamn, dumbass, stupid, retarded, cock biting, shit eating FAGGOT.
>>
No it was always post nuclear I remember questioning why they used nuclear instead of apocalyptic
>>
>>19130831
You know that guy eats his own shit, right?
>>
File: blank keanu.jpg (41KB, 550x530px) Image search: [Google]
blank keanu.jpg
41KB, 550x530px
>>19124788
>>19129638

I agree, and ive got pretty good memory, and ive passed through several shifts like these myself (like even to the point that something operates differently the next day than I have used it all along).

I didnt notice this new change until you mentioned it though. Nuclear was never in the subtitle. And the reason it feels "off" is because the subtitle is actually Longer than I remember it to be by inserting the word "nuclear".

Too bad that shift didn't actually improve the game or its mechanics any. The Damage Mod thing for the ammunition still doesn't work right (and in the original FO1 all it did was multiply the damage bonuses, not the damage roll).
>>
File: indeed.jpg (22KB, 720x572px) Image search: [Google]
indeed.jpg
22KB, 720x572px
>>19130975
Its lovely remembering clearly that something worked differently than it does now. Since the only people who could verify (alternate reality travel, timeline sidesteps) is someone who was also there.
>>
>>19130979
That probably means your old body died and your mind ran to this world to escape death. If anything you shouldn't be happy at all.
>>
>This isn't how I remember thing
>Must be realty glitch
>I've never not remembered thing before

Get fucked you massive donk
>>
File: blade runner feels.png (89KB, 883x990px) Image search: [Google]
blade runner feels.png
89KB, 883x990px
>>19131029

That means my consciousness is growing in strength as I absorb more and more memes from other realities
>>
File: MANDELLA EFFECT.png (579KB, 620x907px) Image search: [Google]
MANDELLA EFFECT.png
579KB, 620x907px
>>19124974
>I thought 'post-apocalyptic' made more sense.
which is precisely why some retards "remember" that being the title

Your memory takes the path of least resistance
>>
>>19130975
>ive got pretty good memory
an inflated sense of your own abilities is a pre-requisite for the """Mandela Effect"
>>
>>19124824
Give this man a cookie.
>>
>>19126944
Never took pills or any meds so that's wrong
>>
>>19124788
>>19129638

There is no way the word 'Post-apocalyptic' would fit under the tittle without the whole subtitle being minuscule.
>>
Watch an manga called, The nightmare of the fabrication , will help , ( memories )
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.