[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 495
Thread images: 67

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19123101
>>
Reposting
To the readers:
How did you start with divination?
How long have you been doing it?
What's your preferred method?
Is there another you'd like to learn? Which one and why?
How often do you read for yourself?
What's the most and least accurate readings you've got or given?
Advice for someone who wants to start reading.
>>
If someone could scry my romantic future, that'd be good
>>
>>19124722
replied in the previous thread.
>>
I had a dream about that most recent attack in London the night before it happened. I saw a runaway truck plow into a bunch of people.

I don't know if that's really /div/ related, but I just wanted to share it.
>>
Alright, I'm having trouble sleeping so I might do some YES or NO readings, give me your query and a song that would help me sleep.
>>
>>19124829
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwpWZVG5SsQ

Does my love want to see me?
>>
>>19124829
Is my room mate tampering with my things when I'm away?
>>
>>19124829
will emilia and I make up?
>>
>>19124840
forgot the song sorry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKGODDeN_vo
>>
>>19124829
Am I going to have great profits with my biz?
https://youtu.be/vCYk9CRx0g8
>>
>>19124829
Are V (female) and G (male) going to have a relationship in the future?
>>
Met a girl I really like, is she interned or is there a good chance for me?
>>
>>19124829
>>19124843
my song, my apologies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Yo9zPfmVEc
>>
>>19124849
>>19124829
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CTEj4fbSbk
Not music, but it has helped me to relax before
>>
>>19124829

is the place i applied to going to hire me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXxiUfAwnNw
>>
I'll trade an a reading. Never can read myself because I've got too much emotion involved, so I'll do a straight trade for readings.
>>
>>19124838
>Does my love want to see me?
Seems so, they might write you looking for some sentimental support

>>19124840
>>19124844
>Is my room mate tampering with my things when I'm away?
Not yet, despite of your worries, but they might even try but not managing to do it

>>19124843
>>19124853
>will emilia and I make up?
Yes there's a high possibility of clearing things up yet the opportunity could be lost quickly

>>19124848
>Am I going to have great profits with my biz?
Maybe, you'll be given a choice, watch out for your indecision, ultimately will present a dead end

>>19124849
>>19124857
Thank you, I like this kind of sounds too :)

>Are V (female) and G (male) going to have a relationship in the future?
Yes if they manage to stabilize their emotions and tell what they really feel.

>>19124852
>is she interned or is there a good chance for me?
What's interned?
You've got a great shot with her, go for it!

>>19124867
>is the place i applied to going to hire me?
Yes, you will feel very good there, but there's a lot to learn from it.

>>19124878
Gotcha, what's your query?
>>
>>19124932

>Yes, you will feel very good there, but there's a lot to learn from it.

thank you very much, i'm willing to learn. thanks :)
>>
>>19124829
Will I get with H?
Sound of music - Hills are lined
>>
>>19124932
I meant interested for interned. Thanks bud, this is the first girl who I've liked on a personality level in like 3 years. She just is hot and cold sometimes it's so confusing.
>>
>>19124932
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxabLA7UQ9k

Is this a spirit I'm sensing increasingly more often?
>>
>>19124829
https://youtu.be/_esYONwdKuw
Is there any romance for me this summer?
>>
Might as well answer this

>>19124722
>How did you start with divination?
My mom used to have those fortune telling and horoscopes magazines, one of them was teaching how to read the future with playing cards and how to make a pendulum.

>How long have you been doing it?
I'm on /div/ for 2 years, but started for real when I was 16, using the Marseilles major arcana only.

>What's your preferred method?
I like Runes and Lenormand best, they are pretty direct and works for most questions.

>Is there another you'd like to learn? Which one and why?
Nothing comes to mind now, but crystal scrying seems interesting

>How often do you read for yourself?
Depends, if I'm with an urgent situation could be daily, if things are ok roughly in two weeks or a month.

>What's the most and least accurate readings you've got or given?
The most accurate reading I've given actually spooked me, I had the feeling they hurt someone badly and the querent confirmed; the least accurate was a love reading, I dun goofed completely, sorry

>Advice for someone who wants to start reading
Well, to start, look for the different methods, see which one fits your liking, tarot, runes, oracle cards, scrying and so on.Picking a deck isn't a hard task but I'd follow Rustig's advice in the OP http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Lenormand, I like traditional decks but something artistic and clean can work as well, as long as you can observe the cards directions

Runes is good when you make your own, but not mandatory

To help with scrying, meditate, learn how to clear your mind and build a focus on the question, don't try to push the image, let them flow and then you make notes. Just don't over do it or you'll get a headache.

You can start with 3 cards/runes spread, analyse the connection between them, I tend to read like a story.

Having a journal with your personal notes and even readings experiences is good to see your improvement, seek for available books, there are plenty on the OP's MEGA >>19124716
>>
>>19124829
Does m still have feelings for me? Why is he acting cold?
https://youtu.be/m2xnPSRSSzU
>>
>>19124829
Will myself or a loved one end up vomiting tomorrow.

Song: dugga puff by die antwoord
>>
>>19124829
Will t ever go away for me?
anything off kingdom hearts ost
>>
>>19124829
Will my Gemini stay loyal to me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ju8xO_Zvfo
>>
Thank you all for the songs, I'm making a playlist to help me sleep now, good night!

>>19124988
Welp, forgot to add: Practice, Practice and Practice. Offer your friends some readings, just for experimentation, or even here, but let people know you're starting and ask for feedback as they're really important.

>>19124939
Good luck!

>>19124962
>Will I get with H?
Hmm, unlikely, H seems to have many options but already has someone in mind and she can cause troubles.

>>19124964
Yeah I feel you desu, but the cards were positive, if you give a chance you two are going to be very happy.

>>19124969
>Is this a spirit I'm sensing increasingly more often?
No, your perception is deceiving you, it's something along the lines of an emotion that has been kept secret if that makes sense.

>>19124976
>Is there any romance for me this summer?
Are you a guy or a girl?
If you're a guy, you'll probably get with your oneitis, but there will be some ups and downs. If you're a girl, you might get with someone you've been acquainted recently.

>>19124990
>Does m still have feelings for me? Why is he acting cold?
I'm sorry but no, he moved on and probably has someone else :(

>>19125008
>Will t ever go away for me?
He's crushing hard on you, he will go away eventually but slowly.

>>19125009
>Will my Gemini stay loyal to me?
I'm afraid no, he seems to be on the look out for something far away, getting lost in sight, I'm sorry.
>>
>>19124829
Did he really betray her for a year?
>>
>>19124993
>>19125039
Did you skip me on purpose ;-; ill cry.
>>
>>19125053
Song: ff8 piano collection
>>
>>19125039
>it's something along the lines of an emotion that has been kept secret if that makes sense.
it makes a lot of sense. one more question, one more song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDVtMYqUAyw

Will taking the leap I want to take, end well?
>>
File: SQR3yal.jpg (420KB, 700x937px) Image search: [Google]
SQR3yal.jpg
420KB, 700x937px
>>19125039
>I'm making a playlist to help me sleep now, good night!
Ah. Good night insightful fellow.
>>
>>19124829

I'm unsure if I'm too late. Hopefully not.

https://youtu.be/XThua40bAss

Is my anger the key to my success, or is it only going to destroy me further?
>>
>>19124735
You forgot me and i was the second to reply to your reading post. Im still upset
>>
>>19125149

your question was probably about vomiting anyway. you can't really answer shit like that with tarot
>>
>>19125161
Its a bad fear. Im scared as fuck. Some readers said their might be sick. But if its me or someone i love i dont know. I cant just run from them or myself
>>
>>19125149
and I answered you...
>>>>>19120971

perhaps you;'re thinking of someone else.
>>
>>19125149
sorry, forgot the trip.
>>
>>19125173
try this dood

http://astrology.com.au/psychic-readings/oracles/charm-casts

It may clear things up and tell you what may help you.
>>
Looking to trade two queries.
-What does the guy I love feel about me romantically?
-Does the guy I love want an open relationship, closed, or no relationship?
>>
>>19125252
1. Ask him
2. Ask him
>>
>>19125176
It still helps. But im still scared and feel like i need more info. Cause i wanna go out. But im also fucking terrified >>19125192
Thankyou. Ill try. Got a tau cross. It feels like ill still feel safe after it happens.
>>
File: image.jpg (162KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 640x1136px
>>19125267
Got the same card inn two readings. Idk man.
>>
>>19125343
I had that during a recent poisoning. There's no avoiding it. however you will live or whoever is faced with it. it could be anything, stomach flu, tooth infection. who can know. Just watch your health and that of yours.
>>
>>19125369
If i do vomit tho. I refuse to eat. And it so bad and i loose weight. Im already 41 kgs. Anymore ill be under weight.
If someone elst. Ill cry for a few hours and slowly get rid out of it
>>
>>19125182
Still here? :)
>>
File: RRsSymy_d.jpg (136KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
RRsSymy_d.jpg
136KB, 640x800px
If anyone could read for me tonight it would be greatly appreciated
>>
>>19125398
Just make sure to never purge or binge.
It's unnatural and devastating.
The sickness can arrive in any way, even by contact or through the air. it will happen to who it will happen. no sense worrying about it. everything will be ok. painful for a bit, but ok.

I spoke of my case as an example, I don't think you will be poisoned :3
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>19125435
-screams- ITS TYE CHEM TRAILS!!

If i have two drinks i think I'll be fine. But idk.
Im eating daily alot more tho than to what i used too so thats good.
Told my bf about the paranoia and he said hell look after me.
>>
>>19125481
Actually nevermind, sorry i bothered you
>>
>>19125055
No I didn't, sorry I was getting sleepy actually so I rushed a little bit and missed yours
>>
Trading.
>>
>>19125419
yeah, just went out for some nibbles. what's up?
>>
>>19125655
Query? I can scry. Can you take an occult query?
>>
>>19125683
I'm not very experienced with them, but I'm willing to give it a try. You want me to do yours first?
>>
>>19125687
It's ok I want to answer yours too
My query is if this recent sickness is a backlash from the spell I've performed recently?
>>
>>19125693
Okay, I'm starting yours now.
My question is this... Would my love even care if I tried to move on? Would he want to or try to stop me?
>>
>>19125691
sure thing.

>flattery will get you everywhere
>>
>>19125679
Hi there! Hope you're well. I adore your readings, they have always been very accurate for me. I actually saved them because they're so good and when I feel lost I go back and re-read them. At first I brushed tarot off, but I was given advice that I ignored, and if I had only just listened, things would have been better. Can I query you? I'm sorry I cant trade. I just need some guidance. If you have the time and feel like it, of course..
>>
21 Male Aquarius
How long would the fling with me and Paige last if I went through the hard work?
>>
If anyone is reading, I could use an updated love reading.
>>
>>19125701
see here:
>>19125700

now what was your query?
>>
>>19125702
Did you pay your trade in the last thread, mate?

>>19124424
>>19124429
>>19124444
>>19124461
>>19124471
>>19124512
>>19124543
>>
>>19125695
Middle of the town, daytime. Buildings around and a very busy avenue. A tall man sit at the bus stop. He has brown hair, sort of small eyes, Asian maybe. He impatiently tap his foot on the floor and looks at the black and white watch on his right wrist. Time passes by but the man is still on his position, cars moving fast, people around too but he remains the same.

It doesn't seem he'll do anything but he won't go anywhere. He might be waiting for you to come back to him.
>>
File: e8240f6571e12cfe67cc0a27beb4c4d6.jpg (113KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
e8240f6571e12cfe67cc0a27beb4c4d6.jpg
113KB, 683x1024px
>>19125700
Thank you so much. I hope you don't mind me asking more than one question? I really hope this is not too much... If it is, the most important right now is number one.

1.) How are things between me and V? Should I just let it go? What is best for us? What does this person think of me?

2.) What should I do about the bad men? Is it too late? Will calling them out ruin me?

3.) General life guidance...What should I do now? Feeling empty, isolated, hopeless. I feel like the Lady of Shalott, just observing the world but not a part of it.

4.) Could you read for the health of my pets?

5.) Will I ever find true love and happiness? With who? Are children/marriage in my future?

6.) Will E. leave us alone, or cause more trouble?

Thank you! Anything you have to say is always deeply appreciated.. I'm sorry to ask so many questions but I almost checked out tonight and any help would mean so much.
>>
>>19125693
Eight of Cups
World reversed
Queen of Pentacles reversed

Unfortunately it seems as though your recent sickness is a result of a spell you've performed recently. World reversed gave me my first hint, as the World upright usually signals the ending of something/something coming to completion, whereas its reversed meaning can refer to unfinished business. Queen of Pentacles reversed is the reference to your health and success. Reversed she may be telling us that your spell may have been a bit over-ambitious, so you are experiencing the backlash on your health as a result.
Advice:
Ace of Wands
Queen of Cups
Lovers

Your advice is to take immediate action to smooth over the mishap. You'll need to re-balance the forces in your spiritual and emotional life to rid yourself of this illness. Lovers can often symbolize a balance, or a union, or a choice between two important things. Perhaps there was an ethical dilemma with the spell your performed and it has totally thrown your balance out of whack. Perhaps consult a guide or someone you respect with much knowledge on the subject to help you clear things up and perhaps find a spell that can give you your desired result without compromising your spiritual health.

Hope this was helpful. Let me know if there is anything I can clarify.
>>
>>19125729
remind me what it was I told you before?
>>
>>19125724
Thank you. Would you like to trade again?
>>
>>19125738
How much will i panic tomorrow?
Cause you forgot me liek a thread or two ago.
Pretty sure its bound to happen.
So if you can.
Will i panic bad and be able to feel safe afterwards
>>
>>19125745
I thought we cleared this up?

I already told you to lay off the booze, relax, and talk to the nice old man. you'll be grand.
>>
>>19125719
Never saw your question
>>
>>19125738
To be strong, to control my emotions, to not let mistakes throw my life out of whack, to try and be a better person despite set backs. To try to be happy, even when it feels like the world is falling apart around me. To not be so reckless, but patient..I never really believed in tarot so dismissed advice and let my carelessness, self doubt, anger, and negative emotions control everything and my stubbornness has caused so many problems now. I'm in a rut. I dug a hole and I cant get out. It's too late to go back... I'm just hoping for a fresh start
>>
i am here for make readings ask me anything.
>>
>>19125761
you've started your own thread.

please stay in it.
>>
File: dantalion-seal.jpg (8KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
dantalion-seal.jpg
8KB, 150x150px
Does anyone have any good information/references for contacting goetic spirits? I'm looking through PDFs from the /div/ links, and want as much information as possible
>>
>>19125765
What is he hiding from me? What is it does he not want me to know, if anything at all?
>>
>>19125767
Try the OMG threads
>>
>>19125765
How have I met this girl?
>>
>>19125771
it is his natural state, he needs to stay alone sometimes. already when he is not alone, he is with you or wants to be with you.
>>
>>19125782
so he needs to be alone sometimes, but even when he is alone he still wants to be with me?
>>
>>19125736
>unfinished business
The intent was to bring closure but it didn't gave one.

>your spell may have been a bit over-ambitious
It looked simple but ya quite powerful.

>a choice between two important things. >ethical dilemma
Yes there was a choice to close a certain path and open another, but it seems the previous path wasn't supposed to be closed idk

Thank you for your read, you did quite well.

>>19125741
Sure what would you like to know?
>>
>>19125750
Oh. My bad. I thought it was another anon.

Ily bby.
>>
>>19125776
while eating cheap ice cream.

>>19125785
no. read slow.
he needs to be alone sometimes "but"
"when he is not alone", he is already with you or he wants to be with you.
>>
>>19125792
>Sure what would you like to know?
I'd like to know something else about the person I just asked you about in the previous scry you did for me. We've been through a lot, and I want to know if things between us will take a turn for the better this year, even if there are some struggles, is there some sort of happy resolution or positive growth between me and this person?

Your query?
>>
>>19125810
>no. read slow.
>he needs to be alone sometimes "but"
>"when he is not alone", he is already with you or he wants to be with you.
I'm sorry. I guess I just don't understand. He and I aren't together much due to work schedules. And I'd never deny him space if he ever needed it. He would just need to say it. I can't read his mind.
>>
>>19125810
>While eating cheap ice cream.

I don't think so, but thanks.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 623x355px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 623x355px
Air query.
Will i meet my child beforei turn 20
>>
>>19125811
Night time, forest place. A strong bonfire lights everything yellow near to an open area, a man sits close to it, next to him lies the body of a dead elk he might have just hunt and is preparing the meat for consumption, he looks very serious and focused on the task. A woman comes by with a bowl and passes to him. Everything looks rustic and they seem to be dressed in rags, this looks like a desert island and both are there for some time already.

Yes you've been through a lot and must trust each other to keep going. The Elk is a symbol of protection, strength and endurance, you two must be strong at the hard times. Even if you think your share is small, you two are still a team and must work together with what each can do best. Regain your strength and nurture the love, try to get balanced as well, your emotional state definitely has an importance on the harmony between you two.

If you're up to a second occult query, you did quite well on the first. Is the Norse paganism a good path for me spiritually?
>>
Anyone trading? Method is bibliomancy.

I would rather read first.
>>
>>19125876
method remote moving.

if you accept please answer
how big will be my business?
>>
>>19125898
*viewing god damn it :D
>>
>>19125873
Thanks. This means a lot, and the symbolism means a lot. We're definitely doing through a time where we have a lot, we have plenty, but still lack so many other resources, but I feel like what he have is so special it leaves me dumbfounded sometimes, because at the end of the day, even if we're in rags and covered in dirt and we don't always think the other smells nice or whatever, we just really fucking love each other. I really believe he realizes that. I'm pretty sure he does.

>If you're up to a second occult query, you did quite well on the first.
Thanks, and absolutely. Starting yours now.
>>
>>19125873
>Is the Norse paganism a good path for me spiritually?
Ten of Wands
King of Wands
Empress

I apologize for the slow reply. I had to meditate on this one a bit. So what I'm seeing from these cards is that, short answer, Norse paganism isn't a good path for you spiritually. That being said, there is still a lot you can learn from following this path until you find the path that is right for you. You see, what I'm looking for in a query about spiritual fulfillment are cup cards, which represent emotions, subconscious, and spirituality. Cards like Ace of Cups, Two of Cups, Three of Cups, Nine of Cups, Ten of Cups, and the Cup court cards--none of which we see in your spread. Instead we are still given a decently vivid image of what your path would be with Norse paganism. Honestly, I think you would greatly enjoy this path in a lot of ways, even though with Ten of Wands you'll be facing A LOT of hardships pushing forward and meeting your goals (again, because this path just isn't quite the right fit for you), but you will still mature a little on this path and with King of Wands, this path may actually push you into the direction you really need to take (as Wands are prone to changing direction and energy without warning). Empress, well, I'm a little thrown off by her appearance, but she does represent nature power (paganism on some levels?) and abundance. There are things you will gain from pursuing it, but it won't be everything you've hoped for.

Again, sorry for the late reply. Please let me know if there is anything I can clarify.
>>
>>19125953
Would you trade for a drawing? I have tarot cards but im not a good reader.
>>
>>19125960
What's your query? I'll do my best. I'm an average reader, but honestly the depth and clarity of my readings is usually based on how well I can connect with who I am trading with, but I'm always willing to give it a shot.
>>
>>19125898
Opening his eyes, he saw that he was standing ankle deep in snow, in the middle of a forest, a bright moon above him. His jacket was made of coarse grain sacks, stitched together with care, as though made of the finest leather. He lifted one foot out of the snow. He wasn’t wearing shoes. Instead, wrapped around each foot were rags and a strip of rubber, tied together with string. And his hands were the hands of a child
Feeling a tug on his jacket, he turned around. Standing behind him was a young boy dressed in the same kind of coarse sacks. On his feet were the same kind of strips of rubber and rags tied together. The boy was squinting. Snot ran down from his nose. What was his name? Clumsy and devoted and silly—his name was Andrei.

Not very big, I'm afraid to say. You'll feel lost as if you were a lost child trying to survive on your own. You'll need to make sacrifices and be able to let others behind if you want to keep moving forward, but even then you'll need some help to get out of the situation.

If the reading was any accurate and useful - Tell me anything you can on the person I'm going to marry.

Thanks.
>>
>>19125908
You have each other, this is the most valuable thing, cherish it and if you may work on your insecurities as well, it may not be perfect but at least you two are sticking together. He is doing his share, even if he appears cold, he's doing for the sake of both. I guess he's more of a practical man than emotional.

I must ask, have you queried that before? I'm feeling I've answered a similar thing recently, or at least the energy feels the same.

>>19125953
Hey it's all good, I'm also on and off here doing some work.

This doesn't look as bad as I thought it would be, I'm kind of used to push things through and being forged by fire let's say, hence the presence of wands has an interesting meaning. But for some reason I see the Empress as a positive thing, something fruitful will come out of it definitely, but I understand the lacking of spiritual elements in the spread, seem rather a lesson to experience than a realization of goal in life. Thank you again!
>>
I just quit my job anyone wants to read me in general for the rest of the year? here is a nice picture attached as a thank you

male, 23, gemini
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19125842
>>19125964
This one please. What would you like me to draw for you?
>>
>>19125968
maybe not very big is enough too but everybody wants to rule the world :D thank you

he has a lot of responsibilities but he is always wants to be with you in his free time. he will be a good husband.
>>
>>19125767
Necromancy folder in The Reader's Mega (link is in OP).
>>
>>19125988
I'm a man x-x Would the reading still fit?

You'll have a lot of work to do if you want to rule the world :p
>>
>>19125972
>He is doing his share, even if he appears cold, he's doing for the sake of both. I guess he's more of a practical man than emotional.
It's like you've known him for years. He has an emotional side, and it's absolutely wonderful, but he only shows it when it's practical, when he has nothing else on his plate to worry about. He works hard for the both of us, that I know. Thanks for reminding me. I sometimes lose sight of that.

>But for some reason I see the Empress as a positive thing, something fruitful will come out of it definitely, but I understand the lacking of spiritual elements in the spread, seem rather a lesson to experience than a realization of goal in life.
The Empress is definitely a positive card, and her appearance, I suspect, may have something to do with the elements of paganism. If there is any card in the deck that could represent paganism in a general sense, it would definitely be her. And minding her literal meaning, absolutely something fruitful and worthwhile will come of following that path, it just may not be everything you were hoping for. It's also important to remember that the Empress not only represents abundance, but also luxury and the acts of giving and receiving. I think she may also reference back to the Ten of Wands, that this path will definitely demand a lot of you, but you seem like you're at home tackling and obstacle like that.
I should also emphasize more that I think you should follow this path, but I do want to point out that this won't lead to your ultimate goal in spirituality. I think this path will be a doorway to where you need to be. :)

>>19125977
Okay. So you want to know if you will meet your child before you turn 20? Did you have a teenage pregnancy or something?
>>
>>19126011
When i was16/17. The father black mailed me to get rid of it then ended up giving the baby to his mum. When i broke up with him he stopped all contact with me.
>>
>>19126021
I hope the kid is at least okay.
>>
>>19126010
sorry for that, it will fit.
>>
>>19126021
That's tragic, I'm sorry about that. Give me just a few minutes and I'll start your read. I've got to meditate and try to pick up on your energy before I shuffle and pull my cards. It may take 10 or 15 minutes, or it may happen almost immediately.
In the meantime, can you draw me something plant-based? I love plants, especially those small minimalist cacti, like pic related.
>>
>>19126036
Mother is good but. she already had 4 kids and in her 50s with cancer.. And i was hoping that child would go to infertile married couple >>19126041
Its okay! I don't normally draw plants. But ill try. It might look more alien like tho.
>>
>>19126052
>It might look more alien like tho.
Hah, that's okay. I'm sure I'll enjoy it either way. I'll try my best as well.
>>
>>19126011
I had the image he'd be a practical, provider type of guy, but he does that out of love, I guess just doesn't let his worries get the best of him, he's a keeper girl and you too, try to not worry so much and trust the love, I wish you both all the best!

>Empress not only represents abundance, but also luxury and the acts of giving and receiving. I think she may also reference back to the Ten of Wands, that this path will definitely demand a lot of you, but you seem like you're at home tackling and obstacle like that.
A lot of giving and taking it seems, but more like the role of a mother, she gives more but don't demand much in return as long as things are running smooth, I always saw the Empress as the great mother.

>I think this path will be a doorway to where you need to be
Thank you again, definitely going for it, after I recover from the previous spell I've messed up.
>>
>>19125977
>>19126021
Hm. I had a hard time, but here it goes.

Four of Pentacles
Two of Pentacles
Sun

So there is a chance you could meet your child before you are twenty, but there is a lot of energy blocking that from happening. Someone really doesn't want you to meet that child, and it may be worth doing your own investigation to find out why. I'll pull more cards for it in a second, but from what I can already see, someone is just manipulating the situation. The terrible part is that they may not even realize that they're kind of messing things up for you. They may genuinely feel like they're doing the right thing for everyone in the situation.

Advice:
Moon
Two of Wands
Nine of Pentacles

So sit down, sort through your emotions, and figure out if this is really something you want to do. Is this what is best for your emotional state? What about your child's emotional state? Are you ready to be a continuous, positive force in that child's life? Even though your child may still be young, you can't just show up in their life, even as a stranger, and not leave a mark. You really have to, in your heart of hearts, believe you are making the right choice for yourself, but mostly for your child, by wanting to see them. That being said, if you want it to happen, YOU have to be the one to push through the barriers and make it happen. As it stands, you have a lot of power in the situation--probably a lot more than you realize, and you could take control at any moment and push things forward if this is really something you want.

Now I'll pull cards to see how the child is doing right now.
King of Pentacles
Temperance
Ace of Pentacles

Your kid is actually doing rather well right now, when all is said and done. They're currently healthy, but physically and mentally, but may deal with a few behavior issues that will likely clear up over time. Your child subconsciously seeks out nurturing and stability, and you need to consider that when deciding
cont... part 1 of 2
>>
Any readers?
I have love query.
How long will last my relationship with my bf. And how should I make it work better for us?
>>
>>19126135
Im female 24 hes male 29
Both cancers
>>
>>19126021
cont. part 2/2

...whether or not to insert yourself into this child's life. You may be certain that it is what you want, but you have to consider the young life involved as well.

Let's pull to see how your meeting with your child would go.
Devil
Ace of Wands
Chariot
(Nine of Cups also fell out while shuffling)

It seems like the meeting would actually go pretty well, but you two would bond pretty damn well, but it wouldn't just be a bond, it would be a craving and you both would want to be around each other more and more. Your meeting would lead to more meetings. How things go forward from there is too far into the future for me to give you an honest read about.

I guess if it were me, I'd want to see my kid, too. You're not wrong for that, especially with how you said things went down. I only ask you to consider because this may not be the best or most appropriate time to meet your child. You may want to consider waiting a bit longer, until they are older and can make a choice for themselves or when their current caregiver passes away (if they pass away before the child is 18). I'd say a good age may be middle school. I had a decent head on my shoulders starting to form around then, and your child could possibly make a choice about whether or not they are ready. At that age, at the very least, you can reach out to a middle man and ask them to present the option to your child and allow them to make the choice. If your child decides not to meet you, just express that if they ever change their mind you will welcome their meeting with open arms. Be sure that if you do it that way that there is always a way your child, or the middle man I mentioned earlier, could reach out to you.

I hope this helps. I have to drive my roommate somewhere, so I'll check out your picture and reply to any feedback when I get home.
>>
>>19126098
>a practical, provider type of guy, but he does that out of love, I guess just doesn't let his worries get the best of him.
That is absolutely him to a T. He goes out of his way to control his worries and anxieties. hah
>I always saw the Empress as the great mother.
That she is! There is much to learn from her, even when she is tough on you.

Best of luck!
>>
No readers?
>>
>>19126240

Query?
>>
>>19126246
Will I ever be forgiven?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19126118
>>19126143
Yeah my ex might not want to let us meet. But im curious in a sense but also scared cause after i birthed i was abit agressive. Dont think id want to end up looking after him. But its good t know hes healthy and such.

Sorry the drawing took so long.
>>
Trading
should I do the ritual and what will the effects be
>>
Anyone still reading?
>>
File: 1496869115343.jpg (52KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1496869115343.jpg
52KB, 600x450px
>>19126240
>>19126246
>>19126253
>Query was asked
>Reader flaked
>>
>>19126253

>After the feast... came the Speech. Most of the company were, however, now in a tolerant mood, at that delightful stage which they called 'filling up the corners'....

Dont beat yourself too much, there is a way you can sweet your way in but it will require delicacy from your part. Play your cards right and i will say, yes you will.

If a love related question, be prepared to spend on gifts and what nots and step up your charm.

Good luck!
>>
>>19126288

Query?
>>
>>19126304
Umm... What method of reading is this? And sadly, I knew the answer already and iyour reading's very off.

And especially if you can't realy give full advice on what a querent should do... At least you satisfied some curiosity.
>>
>>19126315
Not them but, what do u c with me and this guy?
>>
>>19126292
dat ungratefulness is real
>>
>>19126262
8 of Wands rx
5 of Wands
Hierophant rx

According to the cards it wouldn't be a good idea, you would face some setbacks and if you try to push it more problems will arise. It's advised to re-evaluate the spell and it's purpose, you might have to take a less orthodox approach.
>>
>>19126328
Query?
>>
>>19126330
I'm good mate, pay it forward.
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (82KB, 800x434px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
82KB, 800x434px
>>19126317
>>19126292
>>
>>19126334
>Butthurt ego
>Over an unsatisfied querent who was clearly testing you
Your pic relates to you too here, bro
>>
I sense some jimmies being rustled
>>
>>19126254
>Sorry the drawing took so long.
No worries! I like it a lot. :)

>Yeah my ex might not want to let us meet. But im curious in a sense but also scared cause after i birthed i was abit agressive. Dont think id want to end up looking after him. But its good t know hes healthy and such.
This is why it will be important to consider your child's feelings as well. If you're not stable, but your child bonds with you (regardless of whether or not you keep it a secret that you're their mother, in case you were considering doing that) and wants to be with you, then you're put in a tight spot. If you're not ready, nor willing, to take on the responsibility of their life, then you're risking scarring that child for life and they may end up resenting you, then all the trouble of meeting and going through the motions would have been for nothing. I advise that maybe you just call their guardian to check in on them every once in awhile, but don't make your presence known. Situations like this are very delicate and have to be handled maturely, especially when the mind of a child is involved. Often times we think what we're doing is harmless, but in reality it could have a lasting effect on that child and on the way they interact with their intimate relationships (friendships, romances, etc.) for the rest of their lives. If you don't want that responsibility of having the power to impact a person that deeply, I recommend you put the idea of meeting your child aside for the time being. Maybe in the future when you are more emotionally stable. Be prepared to get questions like, "Why didn't you want me?"
I saw a friend go through this with her parents. Her life was absolutely Hell, meanwhile both her parents lived good lives within a 20 mile radius of her and wouldn't take her in at all, even when her caretaker (her grandmother) died of ALS when she was 13.
Cont. ....
>>
Here's an interesting reading request:
Which location would I be most likely to make large sums of money in? I'm willing to relocate anywhere.
>>
I can do 3 readings.
No scrying pls
>>
>>19126254
...Cont.
She even nursed her grandmother through the tragedy, and neither of her parents even showed up at the funeral because they hated each other and didn't want to run into each other. Her life was an absolute MESS and she hopped from home to home. After having two kids herself, and going through some intense psychotherapy, she is finally starting to get her mind straightened out, and she still has a long ways to go. It takes a special person to deal with all of this and come out of the other side still mostly sane. Children are sooooo fragile. You can't tease them and taunt them and dangle your affections just out of their reach and hope that they still turn out okay. I don't mean to rail on you, I just want you to have all the info before making such a huge decision. I wish you the best of luck, and I feel terrible for you that things have gone down the way they have. Maybe in the future you can work something out with their father and caretaker that you can be a presence and support in their life without taking on the responsibility full-time, like weekend visits or something, but only when you are truly emotionally ready, because it's not about you and what you want anymore, but about this little innocent life that had nothing to do with what went down between you and your ex, and now they have to live out the aftermath of that.
>>
>>19126352
>>19126363
>>
>>19126363
Does he realize how much I love him and dedicate myself to him? Am I important to him, and is my love important to him?
>>
>>19126366
I would need to scry for that...
>>
>>19126363
How can I improve as a person?
>>
>>19126363
Is there hopes for us? Can we work things out?
>>
>>19126370
Aaahhhhh
>>
>>19126371
Volunteer

Sometimes volunteer work is the best method of effecting change related to an issue that you’re passionate about—and also of exploring a new potential career and meeting like-minded friends! This card is guiding you to volunteer in a way that is meaningful for you.

Remember that when you give, you also receive. You can’t “outgive” the universe.
>>
>>19126367
>>19126379
Does mine require a scry? :( Am willing to trade if my question requires too much effort.
>>
>>19126381
oh no!
I do shit out of order sometimes
>>
>>19126379
Which deck is that Angel-chan?
>>
>>19126383
Oh okay. Well I have some energy left over after doing the other reads if you want to do a trade. Just leave me a query. I know my query is a lot.
>>
>>19126367
Gurl!/Or Boi!!
This was me like 3 months ago
Ok you asked a shit ton of questions so i asked
What does this boy think of you and if he value you?
the hanged men, Page of wands rev,
ace of pents rev

Yeah this person does not value you at all. Ahh I'm so sorry

let me ask for advice
>>
File: iridium_2017-06-09_09-01-01.png (38KB, 695x461px) Image search: [Google]
iridium_2017-06-09_09-01-01.png
38KB, 695x461px
>>19126373
Do you both tend to be loners?

You could but you might wander away from each other if you don't make an effort.
>>
>>19126392
We can trade
>>19126386
Butterfly, its an oracle deck good for life decisions
>>
>>19126399
want to trade a scry?
>>
>>19126402
I can try!!
I Think there is a little scry in me
>>
>>19126345
I would like to let him know that im his mother. And stuff like that. And tell why I wouldn't raise myself. Hes gonna be almost 3
Also cant contact gaurdian cause exes mother. And he wouldnt tell me shit.
reason for aggression was cause pre birth i was having dreams of eating child then post cause i wouldn't dilate then got kicked in the c section cut. So i got a lil mad and just slept and milked myself and bottle fed.
Im confused why i wanted to eat him tho. >>19126364
I wouldnt want to cause harm. But I signed a contract for photos info and meeting evey two years or so. None what my ex has done.
I wouldn't mind him wanting to see me more and such when about 10 or so. But i don't think i can raise because of mental health. Ill be more like a friend or something.
>>
>>19126397
>Yeah this person does not value you at all
Yuck. What a terrible feeling. :(
>We can trade
Leave me your query and I'll get started!
>>
>>19126405
okay thanks
i want to know what is gonna happen with me and my crush e?
>>
>>19126406
>But I signed a contract for photos info and meeting evey two years or so. None what my ex has done.
Get legal help!
There women centers that can help you for free i think. It will be a long process ,but it is for the sake of the child.
>>
>>19126398
Yes we are very far away from each other at the moment. I'll make the effort to bring closeness thank you very much.
>>
>>19126363
Any hope of ever being together with her again? how does she feel about the whole situation?
>>
>>19126408
>Yuck. What a terrible feeling. :(
I'm really sorry...

May I ask how does my redhaired love interest feel about me.
I feel like i intimidate him and he is shying way from me

Your query?
>>
>>19126414
Yeah. But for awhile I thought it might be a bad idea cause i have no clue on how i would act. I feel like im started to get more calm and ready. I dont wanna get all growlly.
>>
>>19126423
>I feel like im started to get more calm and ready. I dont wanna get all growlly.
Understandable, Twixie.
but really look into women's centers they will offer support and guide you through the process

By the way how has job searching working for you?
>>
>>19126364
I had to break up with him too ge was getting too mentally abusive. I asked if we could be friends and such and said for months that i disnt love him but he was getting too mad.
We were in a public place and he made me upset and i wanted to go home. I ended up blacking out and "woke up" in a choke hold.
>>
>>19126379
hey!

Thank you so much for the reading :) I think I really need that.
>>
>>19126406
It sounds like a really terrible and complicated situation, and chances are, unless your ex successfully poisons his mind against you, your son will still be curious to know you or at least meet you, in most cases even if the kid grow up hearing stories about how terrible you are. My sister went through that. She had two kids with her ex before they split up. The first one was when she was 17 and the second at 19. When the oldest was around 3, her ex stirred up some trouble with the state to get my sister in trouble and she ended up having her parental rights revoked. The kids grew up hearing how messed up and evil their mother was, but they still wanted to know her. They started visiting during the summers, about every other summer, but they live with their dad and grandma full-time. They absolutely love their mommy even though they know she's wounded and she struggles. My sister is diagnosed bi-polar and is heavily medicated. She also went through a drug and alcohol addiction and was in jail awhile for rehab. She is in her mid thirties now. Just got her bachelor's degree and wants to continue on. She made the Dean's list every semester since she started college. She is married to a nice guy now. They have three kids together and he loves her other two kids from her ex like his own. She worked hard to overcome her bs. You can do it, too, anon. Just takes time and dedication.
Honestly I really think you should push to get some help so you can be there when your son decides he wants to know you. He's an innocent bystander in all of this and I think you should also work towards having a civil relationship with your ex for your son's sake. He doesn't deserve this, what is going on in his life and between his parents. Kids just want to live and be loved, and he already has a bumpy start.
Is that contract a legal document? Like an agreement made in court or signed in front of a notary?

>>19126422
Starting! Hang on.
>>
>>19126435
have fun! <3
>>
Anybody willing to give me a reading? Can't trade back tho

Am i going to end up in the streets? Should i start selling my valuables?

Thanks
>>
File: image.jpg (339KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
339KB, 1280x960px
>>19126429
I havent dyed hair yet. As soon as i do that I'll probably put more effort in. But still doing retail course.
>>
>>19126443
AHHHH you are so pretty!!
What color are you dying it?
>>
>>19126437
Also another reason why i wanna meet and get in contact while hes still young. Just so he knows im their and not too bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (161KB, 736x920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161KB, 736x920px
>>19126445
A light auburny color. Like this
>>
>>19126451
AHH! What a nice color!
I was going to recommend that! You are really going to look hella good.

Also this may sound weird ,but can I cast a spell to make you job hunting endeavors more easy and better for you?

I know this is weird ,but I really want to help a good friend out
>>
>>19126437
What is your query so I can work on it!
>>
>>19126418
No.
>>
>>19126470
oh shit i gotta answer that query
>>
>>19126460
Yes please <3
>>
>>19126431
Sounds like he really needs help, too, but you should focus on yourself and improving yourself, and maybe he'll follow suit when he sees you trying to get your shit together. But you have to do this. You have an innocent life involved now that has feelings and hopes and dreams and will most definitely have questions someday. You have to be ready for that, the both of you. It's the least you guys could do.

>>19126422
>Your query?
You already answered mine. That was another anon asking for a scry. ;)

>May I ask how does my redhaired love interest feel about me. I feel like i intimidate him and he is shying way from me

How he feels about you:
Fool
Chariot
Three of Pentacles

He likes you, albeit quite a bit, but none of these cards DIRECTLY suggest a romantic interest. You do intimidate him in a sense, but more in the way that he gets the hint about what you may be after and the idea excites him, but at the same time he wants to withdraw and take things slower. He wants to see how far he can take things with you, but that sudden hesitation you're feeling with him is because he wants to put the breaks on things when he feels like you guys are getting into territory where he can't really control things (i.e. 'havin' the feels' territory). That being said, we end the spread here with Three of Pentacles, which is about apprenticeship in more broad sense, but in a direct sense represents growth based on solid foundations.
Seems like your love interest desires to push your relationship in SOME direction eventually, but they may not be sure exactly what that direction is right now, but in the meantime he's interested in establishing a bond.

Advice:
King of Pentacles
Queen of Cups
Judgement

So even though Judgement is the last card in the spread, I want to start with it. Judgement is about recognizing a call to a specific path, finding out what something's true purpose is and moving forward from there.
Cont. Part 1/2...
>>
>>19126480
AYYY!!!
<3
I do rituals at night so lets wait till then!
>>
>>19126497
Awe yes :3.
Its like 0235 here tho.
>>
>>19126422
...Cont. Part 2/2
That has a lot of relevancy here since that's exactly what your interest is focused on himself. The other two cards are hints as to how you should behave around him. So you want to show him your potential as a long-term partner. Show him that you're not always just caught up in the moment and in your emotions (King of Pentacles), but also don't get so passive with your feelings for him that he forgets (reminder to be a bit of Queen of Cups as well) what you're really pushing for. If you don't navigate this minefield correctly and you become too passive, he'll take that as a white flag of surrender. If you're pushing too hard and going full retard with your emotions, you'll scare him away. You want a healthy middle where he can feel safe starting to come out of his shell about his emotions but you're not going too hard that he looses the illusion that he is in control of the situation. ;) The cards here are giving you advice to begin to shift the power a bit back into your hands, which will be necessary with a tricky case like this guy.

Best of luck!

>>19126448
>>19126422
Alrighty, you two. I'm hopping in the shower. Angel, I'll check for feedback when I return. Have a great day you two.
>>
>>19126500
Oh shit I mean night time for me it 12:36 over here.
I could do it now lets see how Micheal feels about it!
>>
>>19126513
wowwowowwwow!
Its strange that most readers who read this always want me to take things really slow. Also the chariot always shows up, how strange.
Your reading is amazing thank you!
>>
anyone reading?
>>
Hey can Someone do a reading?

Q: what's my life path?
F/18
>>
Who was the anon who wanted to trade a scry?
>>
>>19126564
me

>>19126413
>>
>>19126441
Page of Cups
Ace of Cups rx
Knight of Cups rx

That's a very emotional spread, the source of your problems is purely emotional and how you're reacting to the difficulties is making hard to find a solution. That being said, you must get your thoughts in order to avoid being homeless. But with so much worries is hard to think clearly, right? You definitely have the creative potential to get out of the situation but it's wasted because of your lack of emotion control. The solution is inside of you. Is there any service you can offer online or crafting you can create?
>>
>>19126543
Sure, what's your query?
>>
>>19126573
Oh shit okkokokokok sorry about that
My query:
How will my next semester of college go?
>>
>>19126583
oh thank you
i wanted to know how's it between this guy and me? like, what does he feel about me, really...
>>
>>19126413
I see an orange
it then turns into a basket ball. Two people are now playing basket ball. The girl then falls and sprains her ankle and gets mad at the boy she was playing with.

It does not feel romantic, more like a friend thing. But yall might but heads abit and you might say some things that will upset the girl
>>
>>19126579
Thanks for the read but unfortunately not

I've been laying in bed all day for 3 days now... I don't wanna seem like i have it harder than anybody else but there's way too much bullshit to deal with that i've been dealing with that i am at a point where i just burnt out
>>
>>19126519
Do it when you feel most comfortable. Havent done much with angel myself desu. More netual beings or beings that called themselves daemons
>>
>>19126587
ace of swords
the chariot
king of swords

wow! i see you having a great time, you will learn a lot and feel enthused to learn a lot because of how smart you are and how interesting it is it will come easy to you too. you will keep on top of your game and strive for things you want to achieve. it will come easy to you too because of how dedicated you are into achieving it. seems like a very good time! good luck!
>>
>>19126555
7 of Cups rx
10 of Swords
6 of Swords

You have many choices at your disposal, but you must observe those carefully. They all seem great and full of advantages yet you've got to read between the lines. Not everything that shines is gold and you'd feel drawn to follow an easy path and that will not end well for you but somehow will make you move into the right direction. Your path isn't where you are but you'll only get where you should be after some hardships. This is a promise of a better future.
>>
>>19126631
thank you!
>>
>>19126637
>>19126418
Could you please do this query?
>>
>>19126631
can you do to me too?

how powerfull i will become in my life?
thank you :)
>>
>>19126610
Tower rx
9 of Wands
Queen of Swords

You two seem afraid of getting hurt, had some hardships in the past emotionally and created a big wall to avoid anything getting inside to hurt. He appears cold because he's trying to be rational towards you. If you two are in a relationship already there's a possibility to keep pushing things forward, it's not easy and seems like the problems would never end but there's still hopes if you don't give up.
>>
>>19126624
That's tough anon. I have no idea what you're going through but you're psyche is playing a major role on your situation. Please take care of yourself, maybe ask for a friend support to help you get through.

>>19126643
I could but I believe Angel-chan was supposed to read. I won't steal her read but if she doesn't I'll do it for you.
>>
i am reading, ask me. please be spesific general questions lead general answers and its boring :))
>>
>>19126683
okayy thank you so much :>
>>
>>19126702
should i text him?
>>
>>19126694
Do it for him. Life stuff camr up and I can't do it or you can email me
>>
>>19126712
call and he will not answer but it is better than just texting. after that he will text you.
>>
>>19126702
which name will give a better future to my daughter
Agatha
Bianca
Diana
>>
>>19126714
You should let people know you're not taking their queries or they won't be waiting in vain.
>>
>>19126702
A woman will come back in my life soon, who is she and how have we meet?

Thanks!
>>
>>19126719
you already want to name your child agatha. what i can see is what is gonna happen i cant see other ways.
and according to what i see, your daughter will be clever and beautiful.
>>
Hi, I feel like doing some readings. 3-5 perhaps.
>Method: Major Arcana
I'll need:
>name
>date of birth
>perhaps a physical description to give me a glance of how you look to visualize you
>>
>>19126702
What should I do to make him open up to me?
>>
>>19126723
you have met her in a bus. she is a charitable doctor or something like that.
>>
>>19126718
i've never called him, feels too awkward.........
>>
>>19126702
"O" feelings for me
>>
>>19126748
be with him. he eventually will talk.
>>
>>19126757
what do you mean? stop eating your fingers and tell me :D
>>
>>19126702
Where I'll meet my gf
>>
>>19126751
Thank you! Would you mind telling me how we would meet again or when?
>>
>>19126768
if O has romantic feelings for me >:(
>>
>>19126714
Ok, take care.

>>19126643
>>19126418
Devil
King of Cups
4 of Swords

There's still a bond connecting you two, holding on to some physical attraction or even sexual desire is strong here, but there are emotions too, she's trying to get control of them which isn't bad. For now nothing much can be done but let it settle. I take you two have been through a rough path, so it's advised to rest and see how you can work things out before taking further action. Heal both of your wounds to be able to rekindle again.
>>
Will I ever be able to travel
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>19126747
Twixie rose scuderi
April 7th 1998
Pink and blue hard. Very smol 4ft 11 tattoo of rose on right arm.
>>
Doing a couple of reads, this is practice so dont take it too seriously.

>Genders
>>
>>19126791
Female
Does he like me?
>>
>>19126780
sorry. when you say " a woman will come back in my life soon " i looked for a woman you wait and miss.
i cant see further.

>>19126781
O :D can feel romantic feelings for anyone. dont do to yourself.
>>
>>19126747
Quentin
Jan 22 1994
Medium build 5ft8 light brown golden hair green and blue eyes.
Love reading maybe? Will it turn out well with this girl im with.
>>
>>19126791
male
How can i work towards being a better musician, being in a band etc?
>>
>>19126795
>can feel romantic feelings for anyone
grrr
but O loves ME? ;(
>>
>>19126803
i said what mean. i will not say further. your call.
------------

and ask more guys, i dont want any information about you.
>>
>>19126803
Maybe. But maybe he likes that tall thin lady with long black hair and greyish eyes :D
>>
>>19126795
Hm.. I don't really think I know any charitable doctor.

Could you see her appearance?

Thank you and sorry if I am making too many questions.
>>
>>19126789

Why wouldnt you?

>>19126793

Ace of Wands, Ten of Wands, Four of Swords Nine of Cups, Eight of Swords

In short, yes, he is attracted.

Long story though, he thinks you are a handful to work with so he is likely to act in a fairly reserved manner, keeping his expectations very low towards you.

Feedback will help :)
>>
>>19126702
Will the aliens come and take me home or am i stuck on earth
Where is my home planet.
What type of being am i. Is what i feel and think close to one of my first species this soul has had.
>>
>>19126822
you are not the guy who asked that question.
>>
>>19126791Does she still love him or someone else is making her heart race?
>>
>>19126831
it is not gonna happen.
you are human.
>>
>>19126825
Thank you its true do you think well get together if I go thru my plan
>>
>>19126833
Something else its called blood.
>>
>>19126833
Male
>>
>>19126838
HOW DARE YOU. IM OFFENDED.
Being born human 3 times does not make me human.
>>
>>19126812
cmon friend
>>
>>19126848
hahahaha :D you think you are funny :D
>>
>>19126852
No. I am a god. Destoyer of worlds. I will go home one day and destroy this planet!!
>>
>>19126798
>The Lovers and The Chariot
The Lovers is good here, almost as good as The Sun or The World. Are you planning on moving, going on vacation or something?
>The Strength
Could be either there's a dominant side, or who will eventually be dominant, or that you or she are controlling your desires/impulses.
>The Hanged Man
Are insecurities on any or both sides? Well probably that's why you asked in the first place.
>The Moon
Strong feelings from the past. Have you longed for her long?
>The High Priestess
She could exercise power over you. But not necessarily. She is particularly intelligent.
>The Judgement
There are people who support your love which is favorable.
>The Devil
Hm, you wanna bang her so hard. Cool. Don't let that drive you too much tho.
>The Emperor
This tells me about your fears in this placement. You fear thwt this relationship is hopeless. Either that or the power/authority we talked before.
>The Magician, The Temperance and The Justice
Be the Magician! You must be the Magician for your Priestess. Show her your value. Sports, art skills, whatever.
Also, be serious, calm and moderate (Temperance) and fair in your judgment, which could be jealeousness or whatever you struggle against her over.

Did this make sense to you?
>>
>>19126702
I have problems and i feel no hope. It feels like i'll never be free.

I want to know what Will happen with this job? Am i going to be ok?

It's my future here because i don't want to go back where i used to live... Thanks
>>
>>19126747
Pam
green kinda slanted eyes

love reading please thank you
>>
>>19126790
>>19126868
Do i need a query too? I'll have a love one on my current relationship too please sir.
>>
>>19126870
you will show off someday about these days in three years :D you have hope but you are making excuses but also you are clever enough to know that.
>>
>>19126747
How Will i find love?
07/23/97
Black hair
Brown eyes
5'6
Name: Patricia
>>
>>19126799

Eight of Swords, Magician, Two of Pentacles, Eight of Cups, Two of Wands

Its all trick and games.

Seems like the cards are advising you to improve your mindset. There is not [one] way to improve so try to brainstorm and use different methods, different instruments if you know how to play them, use all that is within your reach. Emotionally you are in a good place and the cards suggest that you keep the ball rolling, dont lose hope, if you want to do it, do it.

Sorry for the vague answer but it was a hard question to answer with cards :P

Hope this helps!
>>
>>19126868
Spookily good
>>
>>19126747
David
april 08,1996
5'6
my outcome with the "Mermaid"
>>
>>19126825
Travel person here, because of lack of money and being tied down with jobs
>>
File: wwwwwwwww.gif (65KB, 671x472px) Image search: [Google]
wwwwwwwww.gif
65KB, 671x472px
can anyone read this?
>>
>>19126747
>hayleigh
>10 31 90
>dark features

My next romantic encounter please, anything you can tell me at all about my mate
>>
>>19126889
thank you, not very vauge but interesting answer as I am almost capable of making a record by my self, brainstorming different ideas and methods is what i need right now really thank you lots.
>>
>>19126839

King of Cups, Queen of Pentacles

it will be hard, not going to lie there. He is emotionally unstable and wary of dealing with relationships. If your plan is to coddle then he will be willing, but expect it to be very one sided at first

>>19126833

Queen of Wands, Tower, Page of Swords, High Priestess, Five of Pentacles Reversed

No... whatever happened in the past (did you cheated on her?) makes her think of you in a catastrophic way, as if you are not good for her and bound to hurt her. She may behave politely towards you but she really wants to stay as away as possible... Sorry to bring the bad news.
>>
>>19126694
>That's tough anon. I have no idea what you're going through but you're psyche is playing a major role on your situation.
Probably but there are a shit tons of elements coming into play
>Please take care of yourself, maybe ask for a friend support to help you get through.
I don't have any, i don't have anyone and i'm deeply serious

There is a lot of bullshit that has been stirred in my back and it's been on going for over 10 years

I'd even go as far to say that the precursor of the situation is my own family

I'm really in the most fucked up situation
>>
>>19126747
Fuck it, i'll go
Chris
27/07/91
Shoulder length dirty blond hair, green eyes, slim, 5'9
>>
>>19126791
Female
Do i find love this summer
>>
>>19127002
Whatever you can tell me about what's going to happen to me in the near future
>>
>>19126791
Male
I was told of something I'd done in a past life is it true?
>>
>>19126992
Are you the anon with the stalking lawsuit thing against your family?
>>
>>19126926
Try the astrology threads anon
>>
>>19127018
Yeah... I won't be able to fucking go through with this, i tried contacting a lawyer and never got any answers... Every fucking body "knows" about me

No i'm not being paranoid, no i'm not schizo, you just can't even fucking imagine how much far this bullshit has gone to
>>
>>19127047
Since everyone on the planet knows so much about you, why don't you tell us all about you?
>>
>>19127058
Not on the whole damn planet, just in a big area in the province i live in

What do you wanna know
>>
>>19127070
Basically why you come here if we can't really help you with your problem. Also, you're Canadian?
>>
>>19126791
is it possible to get a general love reading? thanks

Male
>>
>>19127081
Honestly, out of my entire life, it's the 1st time i'm desperate as fuck and am just looking for insights

I haven't posted in a couple of days but i think i might just quit posting altogether, i'm starting to think that some people are genuinely annoyed by my posts

Yeah, in the only province that's mostly hated by the rest of the country
>>
>>19127098
>Ontario
Good God...

Or is it Quebec?
>Sacré bleu...

Anyways, you keep coming here for insights when you need genuine help, not insights. We really can't help you because even if we suggest something, it's not going to fullfill your needs because nobody here is in close proximity to you and nobody knows your full problem to be able to help... On top of everyone having their own problems.
>>
>>19127112
Quebec

And yeah i know man, it's all good I understand

As of needing help, yeah I obviously need some but i can't trust anyone

Believe me or not, everybody that i come across always act in a scripted way, lies profusely, repeats shit that i've already told some other people that it's unlikely for them to know, imitate me, etc...

When i call them out on their bullshit, they go into fits of rage calling me a schizo, psycho, bipolar, etc...
>>
>>19127142
Welcome to the real world, buddy. The only real solution I can tell you is to find a way to fall off the radar and go full hermit in some far-off land.
>>
>>19126789

Chariot, High Priestess, Queen of Wands, Three of Swords

Your best bet is to hold your horses tight because this goal is going to be quite the endeavor. It is not advised to travel to your ideal place but go with a safer bet, somewhere that even if its not your dream it is still sexy enough for you to enjoy and more reasonable in costs as well.

There is danger of being hurt if you dont keep yourself together, fly too high and your winds will melt, so plan strictly how you are going to deal with this, including if someone else is related to the trip.

Hope this helps!
>>
>>19127147
I've been thinking about it about a long while

I don't have any money, i have a fucked up ankle that has never healed in 2 months, i have a bunch of shit(laptop, audio interface, electric guitar, midi keyboard, skateboard, clothes), hell i don't even have a driver's license

I can't fucking crawl out of this without possibly ending up on the streets
>>
>>19127165
For a long while*
>>
>>19127005

King of Wands, Six of Cups

Yes, someone you already know.
>>
Anyone reading?
If not can I request a trade?

Is it time for me to leave my current job? I can't do anything without these crazy young girls getting on at me for everything. They seem to have a massive problem with me for no reason.

Female
Gemini
>>
>>19126791
briefly, what's in my immediate future
>>
>>19127194
>>19126791

Please
>>
>>19127009

Strenght, Sun, Queen of Wands, Page of Cups

Honestly, is hard to tell. Whatever you did in your past life you was extremely drastic, but apparently not in a good way.

I have this idea of a mother and her daughter or son. Perhaps you raised someone important?or better put someone that was ought to be important but was not, a bastard?

Take what i say with two grains of salt, i am very possibly off.
>>
>>19126791
Female
Does he want to work things out? Does he still believe Im the best person for him?
>>
>>19124716
Give me an I Ching reading about my future endavours please.
>>
>>19127229
You are off as the scale of the event we took part in was more civilization altering but no less you are accurate on the terms of it being extremely drastic. It is not exactly something that is easy to tell, thank you no less.
>>
Is there any way of knowing if you're possessed? A spiritually sensitive friend insists I am and I don't know what to do about that
>>
>>19127229
Here if you're still around I'd enjoy asking an easier question.

She is being tormented by things, why?
>>
File: 1486975158041.jpg (588KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486975158041.jpg
588KB, 1920x1080px
>>19127265
being possessed would require a conscious act on your part. You'd literally have to sell your soul, to a specific entity. Then that entity would possess you. Get it? Your friend doesn't understand the subtleties of demonic influence. You might have one following you, or you're just toying with forces that makes them think your possessed.
>>
>>19127277
They claim my pursuing of spiritual experience opened me up to it unconsciously but I think they're full of shit
>>
>>19127277
I had another soul in my body. He was a goood friend. Even could move and speek for me.
>>
>>19127257
Hexagram 52 Unchanging

Judgement

Keeping Still. Keeping his back still so that he no longer feels his body. He goes into his courtyard and does not see his people. No blame.

The Image

Mountains standing close together: The image of Keeping Still. Thus the superior man does not permit his thoughts to go beyond his situation.

There doesn't seem to be much progress. It might be necessary that you need to withdraw from the situation to think clearly about what you want to achieve.
>>
>>19127386
Thanks a bunch :)
>>
File: 20170609_153248.jpg (743KB, 2726x2358px) Image search: [Google]
20170609_153248.jpg
743KB, 2726x2358px
>>19127362
Done
>>
>>19127489
Somebody shoop this to replace the bowl with a pepperoni pizza.

Hi, Angel-chan!
>>
>>19127494
>Somebody shoop this to replace the bowl with a pepperoni pizza.
Wait I have pizza hold up!!
>>
>>19127489
Ooh. Pretty
>>
>>19127498
Aww... You're such a darling!

How are your tarot and scry machines doing?
>>
>>19127494
Pizza to big for the bowl, so just replaced it with a slice of pizza.
>>19127506
Tarot is still iffy
Scry machine still broke :(
Cant for anything like literally I won't see anything :'(
>>
>>19127532
It's alright. We can still talk about tarot and other forms of divination. :3
>>
I thought the /div/ megathreads were banned due to radioactive autism?
>>
File: 20170609_154445.jpg (566KB, 2358x2423px) Image search: [Google]
20170609_154445.jpg
566KB, 2358x2423px
>>19127532
Here is the pic, I still think shopping would be a good idea
>>
>>19127494
#####################################
# CotFJaL #
# Covenant of the Fun, Joy and Love #
#####################################
> Gods of the #CotFJaL
---
AeonV2, _God of the Eternal Quantumrealm, GotC_
LucyXXX, _Goddess of the Eternal Dragons, GotC_
adacic1033, _God of the Eternal Mystery, GotC_

> ArchAngels of the #CotFJaL
---
Lust, _ArchAngel of the Eternal Lust, AAotC_
Konan, _ArchAngel of the TimeLessness of Mastersource, AAotC_
Nirvana, _ArchAngel of the Eternal Propaganda, AAotC_

> Angels of the #CotFJaL
---
Knight of the Wired, _H1gh Herm1t Angel of W1sd0m, AotC_

> H1gh Pr1ests of the #CotFJaL
---
The Pirate King Atomsk, _H1gh Pr1est of the Surpreme Shitstorm, HPotC_
conjurer, _Disciple of the Eternal Magic Realm, HPotC_
Viridian Knight, _H1gh Pr1est of W1ds0m, HPotC_

> Kn1ghts of the #CotFJaL
---
timoteopinto, _Kn1ght of the Mult1ple Versi0ns, KotC_
NotDopey, _Most Confused Kn1ght of them All, KotC_

> F1lth of the #CotFJaL
---
Cheeser420Yolo, _Pr1est of W1sd0m Learning, HPotC_
>>
>>19127537
Not anymore, Orion. Welcome back.

>>19127538
Awesome... May the angels sing thee to thy rest in Angel-chan's stomach.

>>19127539
Literally huh?
>>
>>19127537
Hey Orion, how have you been?
>>
>>19127548
Seems about right. I assume it just got worse when they did away with it.

And thanks. We'll see how long I stay back this time!

>>19127549
Bored. You?
>>
>>19127537

Orion my man, how are ya?
>>
>>19127559
I'm alright glad to see you back here. How's the family? Missed your readings
>>
>>19127564
Good, good. Just bored enough to come back here for a bit. How are you?

>>19127566
Then maybe try ten more and be less of a cunt about it?
>>
>>19127572
Everyone's good.

I'll do a few right now if ya'll want. I'll just be pretty rusty. Probably very rusty.
>>
>>19127566
This is how you found out that 20% of the readers here are good
>>
>>19127579
Feel free to try out on me if you wish
>>
>>19127592
Name. Question.

And anything else you want to tell me that you think is important!
>>
>>19127596
Nina
I'm planning to get back to college next year, just wondering if I'll be able to graduate this time. Thanks.
>>
>>19127596

Kurt, How are things going between me and A?
>>
>>19127596
Also if you want a reading in return let me know
>>
>>19127596

S

Is Navy EOD a good idea?
>>
>>19127596
Hey Orion, are you going to do love shit today?
>>
>>19127601
Yes.

But you'll have to take a class that covers the dreaded chemistry type stuff. I.e. you'll have to take a lab of some sort. Which is what I think got you last time.

>>19127607
A's being less than...Oh, what is the best way to put this.

I feel like A is holding something over your head. And it was something truly hurtful you did in the past. However, they aren't exactly innocent either. You have a love/hate thing going on, that has been going on for a while. But you tend to not guilt A into stuff.

But A LOVES guilting you or threatening you to get you to be nicer and do what they want. They're milking you for all you're worth, basically. You may need to put your foot down, or else they'll keep using your mistakes to control you.
>>
>>19127574

Busting my ass at work lately but other than that pretty good.

Glad to see you back man, i remember i owe you a trade so feel free to ask me whatever.
>>
>>19127596
Em
Will the person I love, L, ever make themselves vulnerable to me again and give things another real chance?
>>
>>19127608
Sure. I'm open to whatever you want to try to read/tell me.

>>19127619
I mean, you get to wear a cool bomb suit and if you want to go get a pretty cool job after the military in LE/Fire, you can.

I mean, if you're worried about it being dangerous, no shit. It will be. But I do think you'll like it.
>>
>>19127627
Of course not.

>>19127645
Eh, surprise me if you want. I like seeing what people pick up on.

>>19127649
>vulnerable to me

That doesn't sound like a healthy relationship at all.
>>
>>19127637
Hmm it was arts but I'm unsure if I'll do it again, leaning towards architecture. Thank you very much.

>>19127654
Sure just give me something to focus on I can't do generals.
>>
>>19127596
Aiden
How does R feel about me?
Does he like me?
>>
>>19127619

I've heard from Army EOD guys that Navy EOD are lacking certain skills that they consider basic, but that's probably because they play a different role than Army EOD. That's just hearsay though.
>>
>>19127670
>I like seeing what people pick up on.
Not that anon, but I do too. Care to try me?
>>
>>19127596
Steven
Am I sexually repressed?
>>
>>19127538
Are you still on? What's your e-mail? I think I'll drop off a little greeting to you.
>>
>>19127637

Thanks Orion that is very accurate.
>>
>>19127680
oi!
>>
>>19127687
Oi. How's it been? Hope you're doing well. I've been wondering how you are since the last time you came on IRC.
>>
>>19127194
>>19127596
Please
>>
>>19127672
Uhhh...

How's my life going to go in the next few months?
>>
>>19127670
>That doesn't sound like a healthy relationship at all.
Vulnerability is the ability to trust someone not to hurt you with your most intimate and true self. Not sure what you think that means, but I'll ask someone else.
>>
>>19127697
I cant remember the last time I went on IRC m8.
I have been really good. I cant divine right now. Which sucks! But hey its all good!!
>>19127680
[email protected]
But im burnt out as hell
>>
>>19127670
>That doesn't sound like a healthy relationship at all.
Some reading material.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/evolution-the-self/201510/courage-in-relationships-conquering-vulnerability-and-fear

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/evolution-the-self/200810/the-power-be-vulnerable-part-1-3

https://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability
>>
>>19127713
No worries. I'm not going to bombard you with queries or anything. I just wanted to have a friendly chat.
>>
>>19127703
You have tits and can buy your own beer. That's what they have issue with. They are genuinely jealous that the males coworkers/customer hit on you and not them. Boom. Root of the issue (I think.)

No, don't leave. At least not until you find another job that you can get an offer from. But don't leave because you're afraid of being bullied by some shitheads. That's the worst thing you can do. It will make you look bad. Should your bosses get an idea of that being why you left (not being able to handle pressure from co-workers.) They will tell your next possible boss. And you'll have that reputation as the "overly emotional girl."

No, stay. Look for better jobs, but only because you want a better job. Not because you can't handle some retarded college kid who is jealous of you.
>>
>>19126135
Any readers still available?
>>
>>19127732
omg hey <3 ; o;
>>
>>19127707
Alright I get with you in a bit, just finishing dinner.

>>19127742
A big hey for you too pretty
>>
Trading.
Has he read the emails I've sent him in the last three days, specifically the one I sent him today?
>>
>>19127742
Hola, como esta?
>>
>>19127757
how are you and the babies? :3
I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering how you were doing.
you still have my email, right? shoot me a blank email or whatever and I'll read for you after a nap or tomorrow. (I'm exhausted right now and gonna get waxed soon then probably pass out)

>>19127754
hihi
>>
>>19127774
>waxed soon.

Nope. Nope. NOPENOPENOPEnope...

>Babies

Big, fat, and trying to walk.

>Me

Bored. Really bored.

And yeah, I'll email you later or something.
>>
>>19127774
Holy shit! It's bangbang! I haven't seen you in ages! How are you doing?
>>
>>19127755
Not the one from today, but he's read the other ones. He hasn't read them too in-depth, more glanced at them and put them aside. (I scried this)

Why is she being distant?
>>
>>19127732
Thank you so much, how did you do that...?
>>
>>19127596
fae

how are things between me and this guy?
>>
>>19127789
eight of wands, six of cups, four of cups

An old flame has resurfaces and she is currently unsure about your relationships while she ponders on things with her old flame. Give her time. Confronting her about it will only push her away faster.
>>
>>19127794
Half being experience from working in an office full of women, then the other half being super spoopy secret powers.

I'm assuming I was right about the jealousy thing?
>>
>>19127707
>Jera, Perthro, Thurisaz, Hagalaz, Eihwaz & Laguz m
Soon enough certain things will come to an end. Something you might have been working on will finally get results, they are likely to be positive but still unknown. You'd be blind walking for a while and trying to push your way through. But at some point you'll hit the wall so get ready to not let it put you down. I know you're a tough guy but the frustration of it might be overwhelming at times. I hope this helps.

>>19127774
<3
>>
>>19127831
It does, actually.

I finally fucking graduate in August, and I can finally find a good job.
>>
trading with anyone who does lenormand or runes
>>
Trading. Is he malicious, incompetent, or legitimately encountering difficulties?
>>
>>19127782
waxing is so much better than shaving
waxing doesn't leave you with burned or scratched up legs and sand paper legs the next day
then the hair grows back slowly and in phases so even if you shave later it's still not as much hair and so less irritated skin

I just take kratom before I get waxed.

do it
I'll read anything you want bb o;

and hahahaha that's funny. they're getting closer to being little terrors

>>19127784
I'm still around, I just don't read much outside of a few trades and skype. I drop my trip unless it's someone I want to talk to specifically showing up

I'm hella busy. Some good. Some bad. Right now a lot of good. Hard work, stress, but exciting opportunities and new relationships.

I've been helping to open up our new coffee shop concept with my friend who's my manager. We opened this week for summer hours and it's been very stressful but overall a really cool and sometimes really fun experience. Our CEO has really liked what we've done.
>>
>>19127637

>But I do think you'll like it.

Oh i would love it, i am not worried of the danger but more about if i can get in. Pretty high attrition rate from what i heard (only 44% if i recall)

>>19127675

It wouldn't surprise me, Navy EOD is sorta special. From what i have heard i they are actually trained to work with SOF so they hold a different role.
>>
>>19127846
>waxing is so much better than shaving
waxing doesn't leave you with burned or scratched up legs and sand paper legs the next day
then the hair grows back slowly and in phases so even if you shave later it's still not as much hair and so less irritated skin

I'm a man though. That's why the idea of it makes me NOPE. Well, also the one time I let my wife talk me into it...

>and hahahaha that's funny. they're getting closer to being little terrors

One already is. She can get out of anything. The other day I watched her clear a two foot baby gate then crawl off. She takes after me. It's scary. The other one is chill as fuck.
>>
>>19127840
Good luck then Oreo, and come here more often. :)

>>19127841
I can use both. What's your query?
>>
>>19127848
Yeah, because you have to score high on the ASVAB and then prove you aren't an idiot over, and over. You'll be competing with nerds who joine dthe navy for an "easy" bootcamp, and people who eat crayons and get sent off to the Marines.

>>19127846
Forgot trip.
>>
>>19127842
Four of pentacles
Ten of pentacles
Knight of Wands

He is legitametly encountering difficulties although he has a lot of potential to him it is not allowing him to shine because of the difficulties. He needs someone to help kick start him.

Will i go on a date this month?
>>
>>19127861
So she's like an octopus?
Omg I love it. Turn her into the next Houdini.
The other one can be the one that's in the box that gets stabbed with swords because he'll be too relaxed to fuck the trip up

I wanna see pictures! Email me one

And pfft waxing is still way better than shaving regularly
I can't even shave my pits daily or I'll get irritated skin

I'm off!

ttfn <3
>>
>>19127862
I will. I have actual free time now.
>>
>>19127862
hi thank you
just wondering if illl find love this summer. i will respond to your query in the next hour or two i am not a flake or troll.
>>
>>19127871
You're a straight female, right?
>>
>>19127889
OK I'll use Lenormand for that. Are you male or female?
>>
>>19127548
01010110101010101010010010101010101010010101101010101010101011010101010001001101010010000000010110000000000000000000011111111111000011010101010000000000000000000
>>
Trading.
Will the magic I will perform tonight have any effect? If so, will it be towards my desired result?
I do tarot. Please only respond if you are confident you can answer this query correctly.
>>
>>19127893
Yes I am female
>>
>>19127909
You are doing stuff too!!!
Lemme get started!
My query is the same
>>
>>19127897
female
>>
>>19127909
I'll read it for you can read an occult query for me confidently. If so, let me know whether you'd like a quick scry now or a in-depth analysis in like 6 hours.
>>
>>19127919
Okie dokie! Starting yours now. ty!
>>
To any one doing readings -
Will my sisters wedding go smoothly?

Her initial is R
Scorpio
22 years old

>>
>>19127924
I can give it a try. I did my first occult queries earlier today.
You can look at them here for reference if you'd like to determine for yourself:
>>19125736
>>19125953

If you think I'm good enough, I just want a quick scry.
>>
>>19127889
>>19127921
Well gender is really relevant for Lenormand, so thank you for clarifying.

>Rider, Snake & Clover
There's a new person coming to your life, but you must be careful about them, although unexpected, it has the potential of being just a fling. This person is really enticing, knows how to say the right words, very seductive

About my query, just pay it forward, read for an air query instead, thank you.

>>19127939
Yep, I can atest, you did quite well, thank you!
>>
>>19127871
>>19127910
Most likely candidate is a skinny guy with dark hair and a slightly yellowish tinge to his skin. He seem to have a slight 5:00 shadow, but it looks like he has shaved, just really thick facial hair. Thick eyebrows, looks Iranian.
>>
this is my third time today.
Ask me anything, i am here for readings with remote viewing, 90% is true rest of it is my missunderstandings about what i seen.
>>
>>19127919
Hi again, Angel-chan. I read for you earlier today. A query about your red-headed interest.

Page of Cups
Page of Swords
Eight of Pentacles

You won't get any significant results, nor will you see results right away. The good news is that, over time, you will see that your work will push things more towards your desired direction, but won't actually deliver your desires.

Advice:
Queen of Cups
The Fool

For your advice, you should approach your works again after you've spent some time meditating on your intentions and perhaps try a method you haven't used before. It may be a bit elementary, but the Fool makes me think that maybe you could give chaos magic a try.
Anything I can clarify for you?
>>
>>19127973
Will the man I love ever open up to me again and trust me with his emotions like he used to?
>>
>>19127973
What will he think of the picture of myself I sent him in the email I sent him today?
>>
>>19127909
>>19127939
Your focus might need some tweaking, because I got conflicting images of intention, which either means you need to tighten up your intent or needn't correct your mechanism. The ones I got suggesting a love work show a poor outcome, with no effect being the best result of possible results. The imaged I got suggesting a work for mental clarity, focus, or performance show a more positive potential, but it still needs work. There's too much emotion involved, break it down into math.

If that doesn't make sense, let me know. If it does, tell me how to correct the poor performance of my associate's work.
>>
>>19127983
he is tired. even you cant be like you used to. you cant expect it from him. live and see.
>>
>>19127973

what will my life be like in 3 months?
>>
>>19127993
above avarage :D it is more than enough for a man.
>>
>>19128009
it is too genaral.
>>
>>19127820
Yes but I try not to think about it...what you said though was spot on. Thank you
>>
>>19128003
Well what does he want with me then? Why does it seem like he wants to try and why does he seem so enthusiastic sometimes and so afraid and avoid things other times?
>>
>>19127998
As an addendum, there's something off about your mechanism? like it's not thought through properly. If it's something like jars or candles, the message is a fairly straightforward "your magic a shit."
>>
>>19128020

okay, fine. will i be employed soon?
>>
>>19124716
Will I ever overcome my sloth, get a job, move out from my parents and become a productive independent person?
>>
>>19127973
Tell me, what does N feel about me?
>>
>>19127973
Is this girl who's been talking to me lately genuinely interested in a romantic relationship, or just messing with me?
>>
>>19127973
Will I find romance any time soon?
>>
>>19127973
How am I going to meet M again?
>>
>>19127998
>which either means you need to tighten up your intent or needn't correct your mechanism.
Honestly it might be a little bit of both. I was trying to see if I could make this method work even if I bent the rules a little.
Oh well. I'll try to tighten things up and try again.

> tell me how to correct the poor performance of my associate's work.
Starting.
>>
>>19128036
>>19128036

NEW THREAD
>>
>>19127960
Thank you. Ill answer an air qurry later tonight.
>>
>>19127926

>Death, King of wands, VI of swords
Yo the moon is full and in Capricorn!
Hey is your ritual one for banishment and leaving shit behind because this spread is telling me that is what is going on. You are getting rid of shit and welcoming something new. Maybe money?

>How effective???
>IX of cups, The hanged man, VI of cups
Yup it will work m8, but there might be a little while. Once again I must ask, is this spell a money spell? It always takes time for a spell to manifest. For me personally it takes a week for shit to manifest!!

Yo darlin if you got more questions let me know!
>>
>>19128024
i did not say he does not want you. just things has changed. he is not see you as before but still love you and i know it is enough for you. things will settle again but different.
>>
>>19127973
What does my soulmate look like? Given she exists
>>
>>19128025
>If it's something like jars or candles, the message is a fairly straightforward "your magic a shit."
Hah, I was only going to use one candle to help me focus and to set the mood, but hey, maybe that's enough to fuck the whole thing up.
>>19128042
Thanks, Angel! I had two works I wanted to perform tonight. Something simple for money and some blood I was saving for something a bit more serious.
Let me know if there is anything about my read I can clarify for you!
>>
>>19128054
>some blood I was saving for something a bit more serious.
OHHH fun times!

Hm I wondering What do you think of using a honey jar with some candle magic
>>
>>19127848

If EOD is your dream then don't let me dissuade you. That said, there is a long list of people who work with SOF. I assume that Navy EOD does things more on the water side like dealing with mines and explosives meant to stop amphibious infiltration. That's really neat, just keep an open mind to other stuff unless that's what you are sold on.
>>
>>19128027
yes. i am be too lazy to draw what i see but it is a nice and warm place.

>>19128028
you will but before that you will stop coming here.

>>19128030
n has alternatives and dont know what to do.

>>19128031
she will not just messing with you, also considering romantic relationship but like a merchant :D looking for profit and you know that.

>>19128032
i dont know.

>>19128034
i see woods and an easy slope :D
>>
>>19128088

>nice and warm place.

i hope so. thank you!
>>
>>19127998
>tell me how to correct the poor performance of my associate's work.
Okay, first I want to say that, while I was shuffling, Seven of Swords fell out twice. I put it back into the deck and shuffled again, and it fell out. So keep that in mind while we do the rest of the read.

Strength
Lovers
High Priestess
Tower
World
Magician reversed

You have sort of an overwhelming presence about you. I tried meditating to feel closer to you, to your query, and felt like I was told to please take a few steps back. Was that you, or do you have someone keeping an eye out for you?
Anyways, on to your read. Another "wow" moment, because I pulled all major arcana. Honestly it seems like your associate is going to need a serious shakedown to bring himself back on track, and part of that experience should probably include the very real threat of completely fucking up not just his work, but that of his other associates. Thinking on the cards a little, they say to me that you may need to put your associate in a compromising situation to see what they choose to do. An extremely disruptive failure on his part would be the quickest, and most easy way to scare him straight (my cards are snarky. They tell you the most direct way, not always the way that has everyone's best interests in mind). I'd also like to point out that what I saw in my mind was his termination, however terribly inconvenient it actually is.
Truthfully, I don't think you'll be able to correct his behavior. You may be able to get him to alter some behaviors or pick up his work ethic for a period of time, but they never REALLY get the picture and put in the required effort.

Anything else I can add for you?
>>
>>19127973
When do I see him again? Where do I travel to meet him?
>>
>>19128088
Thank you!
>>
>>19128069
>Hm I wondering What do you think of using a honey jar with some candle magic
Hm. I've never used honey or a honey jar in magic before, and the closest I've come to candle magic is burning a piece of paper with a lighter. :( Perhaps there is another anon here that can answer your question? I'm still kind of a newbie. Still learning to fiddle around with certain things.
>>
File: 1496979155329.png (625KB, 478x750px) Image search: [Google]
1496979155329.png
625KB, 478x750px
will be doing a few reads/trades tonight.

Name/alias and your question are all I need. Method is scry.

Cute pics make a world of difference, if you have one to share tonight.
>>
>>19128142
Ahh well that is the stuff I'm best at. Candle magic is my shit!
>>
>>19128152
Stray!!!
Hello!! Hello!
How are you doing!?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>19128152
Ocean
Is my beloved regaining determination to mend the rifts that damaged our relationship last year?
>>
File: poopeater.jpg (50KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
poopeater.jpg
50KB, 600x800px
>>19128047
>>19128152
Call me Dalq, can you answer this for me or is it a no too?
>>
File: 1488745147843.png (4MB, 1609x919px) Image search: [Google]
1488745147843.png
4MB, 1609x919px
>>19128152
Adam
Can you scry my next girlfriend, please?
>>
>>19128153
What is your success rate with it so far? It seems silly but I've really enjoyed chaos magic so far and have gotten some pretty decent results from it. Enough that it isn't a coincidence (I know, funny to say for chaos magic) and keep me coming back
>>
File: baka fox.jpg (62KB, 560x374px) Image search: [Google]
baka fox.jpg
62KB, 560x374px
>>19128152

Hello, what would you like to know? How is your evening?
>>
>>19127927
Hexagram 32 ------> 50

Six at the top means: Restlessness as an enduring condition brings misfortune.

There are people who live in a state of perpetual hurry without ever attaining inner composure. Restlessness not only prevents all thoroughness but actually becomes a danger if it is dominant in places of authority.

Changing only this line creates Hexagram 50 - Ting / The Caldron. Confused desires and emotional behaviour are acceptable in young children but not adults. If you can not find some center in your life what type of life will you have? Legge is blunt "...perseverance has run its course...The violent efforts of its subject can only lead to evil." This sounds very bad! But! The resultant hexagram 50, The Cauldron, predicts supreme good fortune and success so if this line can get control of itself the prospects for the future are very bright.

It will indeed run smoothly and be a great success, but she must stay grounded and let everything flow naturally.
>>
File: 1480553511528.jpg (966KB, 1503x2139px) Image search: [Google]
1480553511528.jpg
966KB, 1503x2139px
>>19128157
sup kiddo? been better, been worse, just decided to stop by after a long day to unwind a bit and whatnot.

How're you doing today friendo?

>>19128161
The determination in terms of personal fortitude is there, but in terms of action not really, a person charges the battery on a toy robot, and it's ready for action, however the on/off switch hasn't been flipped yet, full of potential energy and full batteries in terms of being willing to work and make it happen, but still having one last thing keeping them from doing it. Seems they have an obstacle or two to overcome first pragmatically before they really go for it and make a move, but the intention and plan to do so is there for whatever that's worth.
>>
>>19128170
Really great!

>I've really enjoyed chaos magic so far and have gotten some pretty decent results from it.
Oh fuck candle magic is chaos magic? I didn't know that
>>
>>19128215
Candle magic isn't chaos magic. Chaos magic just uses a whole bunch of techniques without any discipline like in high magic.
>>
>>19128211
Ahh nothing much i gotta get /fit. tho and work out
blehhh
>>
>>19128215
>Oh fuck candle magic is chaos magic? I didn't know that
Oh, no! Sorry. I was making two separate statements. I haven't really tried candle magic but am very interested, but I have had a lot of luck with chaos magic. Trying blood magic tonight.
>>
>>19128227
>Trying blood magic tonight.
Ohh how spooky!
>>
>>19128211
>but the intention and plan to do so is there for whatever that's worth.
it's worth enough to keep me going. :/ thanks.
If you've got it in you, could you tell me if this pragmatic barrier has to do with distance or money or both?
>>
>>19128035
The images suggested either trying to do too many things or not constructing the mechanism carefully enough. It could very well be both, since these are both very common mistakes/errors among magical practitioners, sometimes even experienced ones.

>>19128054
>I was only going to use one candle to help me focus and to set the mood, but hey, maybe that's enough to fuck the whole thing up.
No, I just meant jars and candles as the most common examples of no-mechanism works. Simply putting your intent out to the universe is functionally useless, and its efficacy depends on luck, brute force, or the willingness of a proximate spirit to assist.
>>
>>19128128
>Seven of Swords fell out twice
Interesting. What do you make of this? I've had it come up when I read on my associate originally, but subsequent reading suggested he wants a good outcome for me, though it's best not to trust your own self-readings.

>You have sort of an overwhelming presence about you.
>Was that you, or do you have someone keeping an eye out for you?
That's me. You're not the first one to notice. I won't mention who, but one of the readers here said I feel so powerful that I inspire fear.

>I pulled all major arcana.
I've had a few readers pull all major arcana for me plenty of times. Everyone has their own theory on that. What's yours?

>your associate is going to need a serious shakedown
How serious? Stern talking-to or curse/death threat? Where on the spectrum?

>part of that experience should probably include the very real threat of completely fucking up not just his work, but that of his other associates
He's already staring down the barrel of something similar.

>Thinking on the cards a little, they say to me that you may need to put your associate in a compromising situation to see what they choose to do. An extremely disruptive failure on his part would be the quickest, and most easy way to scare him straight
Already occurred.

>I'd also like to point out that what I saw in my mind was his termination
That's a shame, I was hoping for a long partnership.

>Anything else I can add for you?
Yes. Do you work with any spirits? What is your powering method with divination?
>>
File: happy-samoyed.jpg (26KB, 600x416px) Image search: [Google]
happy-samoyed.jpg
26KB, 600x416px
>>19128152
We can trade if you like!!

May I ask what will be the outcome of the candle magic I do tonight
Will I get what I want?
>>
File: 1459211535687.png (47KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1459211535687.png
47KB, 1400x1000px
>>19128226
all about them gains brah, oats and squats. Gotta eat big to get big. Honestly it's not as worked up as it's meant to be, way worth it since it feel great to be healthy and stronk enough to do physical stuff, but try not to let it consume your life. Good luck with that m8, hope you find the motivation to reach your /fit/ goals.

>>19128166
Medium length dark black hair that is very straight either naturally or straightened a bit hard to tell. They're a bit on the shorter side of things and seem of a frail type of build, a small gal this one, like 5'1 maybe. About average in terms of weight, not really hungry skeleton or thicc either. Green eyes, and applies a great deal of skillfully applied makeup.

>>19128167
Tall blonde and buxom, she's got a real peepy vibe to her and seems like a real "go getter" type of gal. She's almost too upbeat and excitable to keep focus on her. she's a bit sporty looking and looks like the type of person involved in some type of cardio or something, fairly fit build, andloves bright colours. Lime green appears to be her favourite as her shorts really stand out as being that colour as if they were specifically chosen because of it.
>>
>>19128152
Will he give up and leave me alone?
>>
>>19128247
>Interesting. What do you make of this?
I feel as though it has a connection to the reversed Magician, which is sort of a brooding card. He may be hiding a secret other thank poor performance. It's worth looking into.
I pulled one card and got Ten of Swords. Whatever he is doing, it is leading him down a destructive path.
>That's me.
Yeah you're pretty spooky.
>What's yours?
I'm not sure, honestly. I can't swear that my feelings would even be correct, but I think that it may have something to do with your strong presence.
>How serious? Stern talking-to or curse/death threat? Where on the spectrum?
Keep it professional, but more than a stern talking to. Perhaps you could look into that Seven of Swords for some dirt to hold over his head.
>Do you work with any spirits? What is your powering method with divination?
I do not work with any spirits, and honestly, I use yoga as my middle man to divination. I know it sounds silly, but the first time I ever really experienced intuition was while I was practicing yoga and meditation. I do a different type of yoga every day. For example, I will be getting up ass early tomorrow for hot yoga. I know, it seems laughable, but I swear it works for me.
>>
File: 1123.jpg (114KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1123.jpg
114KB, 604x453px
>>19128152
Andrea

I've just met a guy that I had a strong intuition about it. Could you scry him or the energies around us?
>>
>>19128254
People have green eyes? Where do I meet her?
>>
File: 1465863208316.png (1MB, 960x1625px) Image search: [Google]
1465863208316.png
1MB, 960x1625px
>>19128254
>>19128167
peppy not peepy, she's excitable and with an optimistic passion for life, not a person that enjoys spying on others through windows or anything just to clarify :^)

>>19128177
Doing a lot better now that I'm home and about to drink a little bit to unwind from the day :^) How're you doing today?

Curious about if and when I'll chat with someone who left a lasting impression on me again, even though it was a simple interaction and I didn't think much of it at the time, but after the fact it stuck with me a bit and got me thinking is all.

You have something that you'd like me to read in return friendo?

>>19128178
I'd be down to trade if you'd like, let me know if you're satisfied with your read first as down payment and if it's good enough I'll ask one in return.

A bit of a weird one, but the idea is that of searching for something, a series of voices some in English others in other languages, only other one that stood out was Spanish, were all loudly talking over one another. Their voices echo throughout a strange dilapidated room with a strange set of pillars on the far end that resemble rib bones extending from the floor and arching upwards as they grow skinnier towards the ceiling part of the room. In the cacophony of voices one comes through clearly, a voice out of nowhere, sounds like a young girl's voice said "we found it searching amidst the museum"

Sounds like it might go well if your aim is involved in seeking something or in discovering something, exploration, searching and recovery appear to be the themes here, past knowledge leading to finding something new or innovative and desired.
>>
File: 1497048319380.jpg (100KB, 950x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1497048319380.jpg
100KB, 950x1000px
>>19128254
>Tall blonde and buxom,
Nice :D

Would you mind telling me how we would meet or any time frame?

Hope pic isn't too lewd :3
>>
File: 1430355875dc84d042d66117aea9ee43.jpg (745KB, 900x1065px) Image search: [Google]
1430355875dc84d042d66117aea9ee43.jpg
745KB, 900x1065px
>>19128302
>a series of voices some in English others in other languages, only other one that stood out was Spanish, were all loudly talking over one another
oh Stray you got in my head, chico O.o I was getting closer to do it anyway but thanks for responding regardless

>recovery
That's closer to my intent yet I'm not expecting any sort of revelation, if it comes into the discovery territory is a bonus.

This is good, now give me your query guapo
>>
>>19128302

Doing alright. Cooked some spaghetti carbonara, letting my stomach settle before I run this evening.

>When I'll chat

Seeing a weed insistently springing to life. Now a flower with a wilting stem but beautiful white petals. I see ceramic jars, the kind you use for outdoor stuff. Seeing a bee sitting in wait. A human eye with long lashes closed.

I kept trying to scry when, and that last image came when I tried to scry when the hardest. I could interpret this as involving outdoor activity like gardening of some sort, but if the metaphor goes deeper then it's symbolic of some work or project that you're working on and trying to advance in spite of interference of some sort. I do feel like outside is somehow involved, but I don't normally get such symbols when I try to scry time. Might be signaling spring or summer, but that would be odd.

Something I'd like read? Hrm. Should I set things into motion before I go or come back and get them started after?
>>
File: 1481545812226.gif (1MB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
1481545812226.gif
1MB, 500x489px
>>19128235
Seems like an issue of distance moreso than anything else, a lack of being in a position to really do much, gives me the sense of being in the wrong place for it, both figuratively and literally speaking here. He's just no in the right place, at the moment is all.

>>19128251
>We can trade if you like!!
Aww hells yeah, will hop on your read real quick there and let me know if your satisfied with the quality of it and I'll ask on in return if so.

Three people sit atop a flight of stairs, each with a different object in front of them, all made of metal. One has a small marble-sized ball, the other a coild, not much unlike a slinky, and the third a heavy metal block. The first person nudges the ball slightly and down the flight of stairs it goes, the second person inspired by this wants to do the same and pushes their coil with one finger just like the predecessor, it wobbles a bit, but it's not enough to give it the motion to go down the stairs in fun filled exictement, so they nudge it again, and again it wobbles, third time does it as they adjust the strength and angle of their poke to send the top heavy part down the first stair and physics solves the rest. The third person looks and their heavy block and sighs exasperatedly, they stand up and kick the block, and it flies down the corridor over the stairs and lands somewhere with a ceremonious thud. They look real proud of themselves for that one.

seems to me like it's a message about what you're attempting to achieve, sometimes learning from others and following time tested methods can be helpful, other times you may need to adapt those methods a bit for your purpose, and sometimes it needs a firm kick of improvisation. That aside all objects went in the direction desired, just seems like a more "getting the hang of it" and "finding your groove" than if the result will be lacklustre.
>>
>>19128286
Interesting. Feel free to leave me a throwaway. I have a feeling we could be mutually beneficial to each other at some point in the future.
>>
File: 1482344135703.jpg (87KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482344135703.jpg
87KB, 600x600px
>>19128307
>Hope pic isn't too lewd :3
Is there even such a thing?
anime pics are cute, silly anonichi, not lewd :^)

time frame is that of the early to mid 20s in age, not sure if that's her age or your or even what the age differnence beween you will be, but she seems to be young enough to still be adventurous and explore life's possibilities, but old enough to be responsible and self sufficient, so like 20's is my guess in regards to that type of age group feeling.

>>19128294
I'm pretty sure it's a natural eyecolour if Im not mistaken, don't trust me on that one for sure though, not really a detail I'm too used to noticing.

Seems like a trip, vacation, or even just a place where you're both in unfamiliar territory so to speak, you're both not used to the situation at hand and will begin conversing to ease the tension of it all and eventually be the one familiarity in the strange circumstance that makes it worth going back to, reminds me of a classmate you become tight with early on when introducing yourself to the class, or a neighbour who also just moved in and you chat about simple stuff.
>>
>>19128348
what is your query, bby?
>>
Trading.
Does H want me to be his girlfriend? Is he waiting for me to initiate that? What is he hoping for/expecting from our relationship?
>>
File: 1497050838993.png (347KB, 1200x850px) Image search: [Google]
1497050838993.png
347KB, 1200x850px
>>19128387
>Is there even such a thing?
m-maybe

I, too, am in my twenties, so that could go either way.

I will give you some find back if I ever meet her.. if I haven't yet. I hope it won't take long.

>not a person that enjoys spying on others through windows or anything
I wouldn't mind having a cute stalker :D

Thanks
>>
File: 18426627.jpg (70KB, 450x318px) Image search: [Google]
18426627.jpg
70KB, 450x318px
>>19128291
the tone to it all is a very "by the book type of risque" seems paradoxical, but you ever read any of those older stories set in the 17th century where dignified people are trying to make advances on one another? It's that kind of tone, a polite and sophisticated dance of personal intrigue and fundamental rules, but also bending them slightly to be shocking even if the standard isn't all that shocking to begin with. Like a person coming to visit after calling hours and not meeting in the foyer, they met in secret in the garden instead, how devious. Kind of tone to it all.

Seems kinda cute desu, seems like it'll go well if not a bit of a forced and overly romantic cheesy kind of deal.

>>19128347
>Cooked some spaghetti carbonara
Good choice, excellent taste there m8. Sounds like a real pleasant evening, good on ya.

Set them into motion before you leave, and seal the deal when you return. A person starts a campaign to be well known and well liked so that they can get away with things they wouldn't normally be able to, they speak to others, and become a popular fellow. Despite this kindness and social mixing they home to prove that the little town they all live in holds a terrible secret. They one day tell their friends they're going out for a bit, and set fire to their old hometown, and running off, while deemed an act of arson nobody can find this person to prove it, they're conflicted. Instead of putting out the fire immediately they search for this person, for answers. While they do so the small village with traditional looking homes is razed to the ground, leaving behind a skeletal structure of machinery and implements that appear to hold a much more sinister purpose than a small town should be for. They were right in their earlier claims, but just needed to make a point beforehand that would finalize at a later time.
>>
>>19128406 (You) #
>>19128152 #
Want to trade?
My query is:
Does H want me to be his girlfriend? Is he waiting for me to initiate that? What is he hoping for/expecting from our relationship?
You can call me Angel, not to be confused with Angel-chan though.
>>
>>19128434

Oh yeah. It's cheap and simple to cook, but has enough flavor to be nice.

>That read

You are eerily on point my friend, to the point of alluding to some very grizzly details. In fact that imagery has inspired a short story, so thank you doubly.
>>
File: 1451497669333.jpg (2MB, 1138x1560px) Image search: [Google]
1451497669333.jpg
2MB, 1138x1560px
>>19128422
>wouldn't mind having a cute stalker
been there done that, it's cute at first but then they tend to get all crazy, and not in the fun yandere antics crazy way, more in the catty ruin your life no fun allowed type crazy.
Oddly enough I feel you on that sentiment though. Even after the bad experience would totally do it again :^)
but then again I never learn do I, something something old dogs new tricks.

that aside, hope it works out for you m8, would love to hear about it someday if you manage to find her and get together, she seems like a real sweetheart, I bet you'll both be very happy together.

>>19128333
Glad I could be helpful, seemed a bit odd when reading but glad to know it wasn't just out there and was pertinent.
>guapo
lel, 'ad a giggle m8,

I'm actually curious about someone's personality, and if we'd get along well together. any insight into that would be great, if that's a bit too weird a question, a general read would also be pretty grounding if you don't feel like answering the first one for whatever reason.

>>19128388
Not really too much into /x/ related stuff but recently someone said there were certain deities that we involved in my life or looking out for me or something, any credence to this or should I just ignore it and keep doing whatever?
>>
File: 1459125746120.jpg (94KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1459125746120.jpg
94KB, 1024x768px
>>19128454
>Oh yeah. It's cheap and simple to cook, but has enough flavor to be nice.

Exactly why it's such a great meal, easy on the taste buds and the wallet, what's not to love?

>eerily on point
Glad I could be helpful, it's always a bit weird reading for some of you higher profile readers since I really don't think I'm anywhere near your level in terms of skill yet, so it means a lot to hear your feedback on that, thanks m8 keep at it and good luck.

>>19128447
will get this one in just a sec, will be more than happy to trade, just gonna take a short break and be right back.
>>
>>19128485
No problem! I'll grab a snack.
>>
>>19128434
>It's that kind of tone, a polite and sophisticated dance of personal intrigue and fundamental rules, but also bending them slightly to be shocking even if the standard isn't all that shocking to begin with.

What I am getting is that we are going to "play games" with each other but both our intentions are real?

Thank you !
>>
>>19127142
allez, casse-toi, pauvre con.

ya rien a faire ici pour toi.
>>
File: 1408601168567.jpg (491KB, 1170x855px) Image search: [Google]
1408601168567.jpg
491KB, 1170x855px
>>19128447
He's the kind of person who wants to hear it from you first. It's really more of a personality test than anything else, he wants to be wanted in a relationship too and tends to act this way as a means of testing potential suitors, if they don't have the personality strength to commit to something difficult and embarrassing like that he finds it hard to see how they would be accepting or come to face hardships that inevitably come in a relationship. It's moreso an application or prerequisite rather than a straight term of acceptance though, he wants to see what your made of before willing to give it any further consideration, interested for sure, but not entirely sure if he's dedicated to the idea, still a little mixed up about it but seeing an honest signal of commitment like that would certainly sway things in favour in his mind.

>>19128516
What I am getting is that we are going to "play games" with each other but both our intentions are real?

Basically this. Hope it was helpful and that it goes well, you sound like you'd make a cute couple and be pretty happy together.
>>
>>19128548
Thanks. Makes sense. What's your query?
>>
File: 1414552947256.jpg (472KB, 1000x1226px) Image search: [Google]
1414552947256.jpg
472KB, 1000x1226px
>>19128568
Lately been having some roundabout stuff with a career change I'm trying to make and curious as to if it's going to work out, or if it was just a hopeful dream at best.
>>
>>19128575
>Six of Pentacles, Two of Pentacles, Eight of Pentacles

This isn't just a fevered dream, my friend! It may require you to make some sacrifices, probably in lifestyle and the balance in your life may feel like it will be totally turned around for awhile, but you're working up towards something great and worth the effort! Keep pursuing your career change!
>>
>>19128548
>Basically this. Hope it was helpful and that it goes well

Yes it was, thank you. I never play this kind of games with my love interests, I'm very direct and I cut to the chase.. so I think this is telling me to me more malleable and enter his game.

What it is funny is that we "met" online for other reasons than love, and I was not looking for love at the moment. He lives in the other side of the world, and I really do not want and will not have a long distance relationship. But I felt a connection and he is stuck in my head now.

>you sound like you'd make a cute couple and be pretty happy together.

So i will be open to him,and lets see what happens. I hope i can give you a feedback sometime, thanks
>>
>>19128485

>Couple months ago
>Black what?
>Today
>Other reader calls me higher profile

Whew, how things change quickly. Thanks again for the read and the well wishes.
>>
>>19128468
Ok I got you Give me a second.
>>
File: 1461040035773.png (144KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1461040035773.png
144KB, 400x400px
>>19128601
>Whew, how things change quickly.
I just assume it has to do with the quality of reads people give out rather than strictly time spent here.

Then again I hardly keep up with the drama or name stuff around here, just means that If i recognize a name I assume they're a popular cool kid or something. Then again maybe I'm just a silly doggo who wants to be like the other readers here, have a lot of respect for what you guys do and how skilled at it you all are, you're like my role models in some weird way i guess.

weird drunktalk aside, glad to read for you m8, anytime, thanks for the read in return, was real spot on and something I'll keep in mind when moving forward.

>>19128611
Thanks freindo, looking forward to it.
>>
File: tumblr_mram9hpney1s8ug3uo1_500.jpg (68KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mram9hpney1s8ug3uo1_500.jpg
68KB, 500x354px
>>19128623
Woop!
So sorry Stray for taking forever
So I did a little scry and I do see something.
It was a thing with a shit ton of eyes. Feels Goetic
And it had wings.
It looked like mike wazowski BWAHAHAA FUCK.
I tried to draw it. I'm so sorry

But the thing just felt like a passing spirit, he says he helps with your "visions"
>>
File: 1495354024495.jpg (81KB, 610x1310px) Image search: [Google]
1495354024495.jpg
81KB, 610x1310px
>>19128738
>sorry for taking forever
Not at all, no rush man, appreciate the fact people are willing to read for me at all, no problem friendo.

spooky, little guy's actually kinda cute, thanks for the picture.

Gonna name it Panopticon, seems fitting. Not really sure if this makes a difference in how I do things, but it's kinda cool. Gonna try drawing this lil guy in a fun style sometime just for funsies. Thanks for that read was interesting.
>>
Hey Stray. You answered my queries in these two posts:
>>19128348
>>19128211
I'm the second reply in the first one, and the first reply in the second one.
I'd like to trade if you've still got energy. You mentioned in the second post about how he's just not in the right position right now and that he just hasn't flipped the switch yet. I was wondering if there was anything I could do to help the process along and be the catalyst?
I can trade also. I do tarot.
My alias is Ocean
>>
File: 1451547206322.jpg (431KB, 840x664px) Image search: [Google]
1451547206322.jpg
431KB, 840x664px
>>19128804
sure give me a few minutes to sketch a silly little picture and have a smoke and I'll be right on that.
>>
>>19128774
I'm gonna draw him traditionally.
HE SO UGLY I"M SO SORRY
Panopticon is such a cute name!
>>
File: IMG_9371.jpg (118KB, 750x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9371.jpg
118KB, 750x465px
>>19128814
Sure thing! Just post your query any time, and thank you.
>>
File: 20170609_210252.jpg (1005KB, 2358x2393px) Image search: [Google]
20170609_210252.jpg
1005KB, 2358x2393px
>>19128839
Here is a less autistic version
>>
File: 1496645804519.png (2MB, 2529x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1496645804519.png
2MB, 2529x1800px
>>19128838
Haha no worries, stole the name from a philosophical concept, and a conversation with a m8 of mine about that persona game series.

Pretty spot on stuff and really cool read thanks for that. After going through an old sketch book I realized i had a few sketches of a persona concept from earlier this year for "panopticon" that fit a similar bill sans the wings and a bit more of that weird smt style stuff.

rambling a bit now about silly stuff, but honestly pretty impressed by that read, thanks for that m8.

>>19128804
Push the matter, give it a clear and firm stance as to where you stand and put the ball in his court. give an apppeal to emotions and to the pragmatic aspect of it all, essentually confess that you're interested and willing to try and make something of it and want to know his feelings on the matter. Try not to be so direct about it as not to force the issue or scare him off, but dropping subtle hints that you're interested in that way or a few compliments and flirty things here and there might not be a bad start. you can catalyze it or lead him to that conclusion but you can't make the horse drink, you're gonna have to wait for him to put that final step into motion but you can certainly influence the path he walks and the things he'll consider. Basically exert your influence and make your ideals and personal feelings known but only to the point where curiosity will get the best of him and make him ask about it.

>>19128884
>less autistic version, both were pretty cute m8.
If it makes you feel better I drew up a bunch of silly drunkstray arts for the lil guy, if you wanna talk autistic arts there's the ticket, yours are actually pretty nice desu.
>>
>>19128896
Ty Stray. That's what I've been doing so you've confirmed that I'm doing the right thing and playing my cards right. Your query?
>>
>>19128896
I wanna see your draw!
>>
File: 1411799474625.gif (378KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1411799474625.gif
378KB, 480x270px
>>19128916
Glad it was helpful.

Honestly your relationship stuff got me thinking, Do you think there's going to be anyone out there willing to pet this stray dog and stay for a while?

>>19128925
I would if I wasn't so shy about it, I used to be big on art in high school but since then only doodled in class and it got me through uni, I'm no artist and would only embarrass myself by posting my silly pics like that.

admittedly there have been a few reads I've drawn if the imagery is vivid or memorable enough, it's kind of fun to do stuff like that i suppose. You seem like you have some pretty decent art skills, ever do anything like that or think it's a good method or practice for improving? maybe it;s just fun though lel.
>>
>>19128970
Empress reversed, Five of Cups, Six of Swords, Princess of Cups.

There is new love on the horizon, ready for you, but you'll need to overcome some hurts from the past. It may not seem this way, but there is a chance that you have some trust issues and definitely some self-esteem issues preventing you from attracting a mate. And trust me, the mates you WANT to attract can sense when someone is dealing with some deep wounds, and it often scares a lot of them away, ya know? I'm not ragging on you because I've been there, too, but it's just da troof my friend.
That being said, if you can overcome the emotional barriers that are holding you back from living fully and honestly with yourself, then you will finally be able to share that with someone else. I do see a woman in your future (Princess of Cups), but she won't come until after you move forward a bit from some of your emotional issues. She is only a Princess of Cups, so she is naïve and will be looking to you to help her grow in the emotional department. You'll have to be ready to provide that and be a healthy partner for her. Hmmm....she may be a bit young. You might be her first or second boyfriend. She won't be very experienced in love, but she will love genuinely. She'll be rather transparent. It's sort of cute. You're the right person for someone like that, I think.
>>
File: 1446002436195.png (283KB, 512x504px) Image search: [Google]
1446002436195.png
283KB, 512x504px
>>19128999
cute~
thanks for the hope, spot on read there, recently been trying to do a lot of self improvement stuff and figure out a future and all that.

The gal in that real sounds like an absolute doll and the kind of person who's smile I'd work real hard to protect. Thanks for the read and the pragmatic advice as well. Will take it to heart and try my best to make it work. Hit me right in the weak spot m8, thanks for that. Excellent read and solid life advice, I may see like a broken mess on this site, but I hide it well in real life, maybe I need to come to terms with it instead of just using places like this for an outlet or something, who knows?

If you ever see me around or even have one now don't hesitate to ask me for a read, I really owe you one for that.
>>
>>19129026
It's totally okay to have an outlet, and 4chan is honestly the perfect place
>inb4 anon

Thanks! You too. My Alias is Ocean, so feel free to ask a query whenever you see me!
>>
>>19128970
>only embarrass myself by posting my silly pics like that.
Blehh come on I just look at my first draw of Panopticon
>>
File: 1488252584430.jpg (6KB, 133x137px) Image search: [Google]
1488252584430.jpg
6KB, 133x137px
>>19129055
I'll think about it, might draw up a fresh one and post it if I feel up to it. No promises though

>Look at my first draw
What about it? it's cute~
>>
>>19129084
IT'S UGLY
>>
File: 20151103_231251.jpg (625KB, 2304x1296px) Image search: [Google]
20151103_231251.jpg
625KB, 2304x1296px
>>19129159
It's CUTE~ Cute I say!

will post a quick drunk joke doodle if you want, not my best but honestly you shared so it's the least I can do, not like anyone will see it in this old thread about to bite it anyway.
>>
File: stray is drunk give him a break.jpg (687KB, 2304x1296px) Image search: [Google]
stray is drunk give him a break.jpg
687KB, 2304x1296px
>>19129055
drunk doodle. sorry for the low quality.
>>
>>19129202
I will see it ;^)
>>
File: edgy x version.jpg (677KB, 2304x1296px) Image search: [Google]
edgy x version.jpg
677KB, 2304x1296px
>>19129159
better and edgier less joke (but still just as drunk when drawing) version
>>
>>19129230
>>19129237
Well done, doggo!
>>
File: 1442878024571.jpg (383KB, 1165x1155px) Image search: [Google]
1442878024571.jpg
383KB, 1165x1155px
>>19129233
well time to delete those posts then :^)

It's not like it's already too late and once something is published online it;s there forever or anything. :^(
>>
>>19129246
Doubt anyone else will see it, doggo. Just relax :)
>>
File: original panopticon concept.jpg (868KB, 2304x1296px) Image search: [Google]
original panopticon concept.jpg
868KB, 2304x1296px
>>19129274
honestly I doubt it either, that and even if they did it's really not a big deal, just some silly drawings really.

Sometimes it's just more fun to make a big deal over nothing you know? :^)

Still really embarrassing to share pics like that, you guys only got me to do it because I've been drinking and caught me in a good mood is all.
>>
File: eUZHLw6.jpg (124KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
eUZHLw6.jpg
124KB, 1200x900px
>>19129289
This one is amazing, no shit. It reminds me of DMC and the like.
I wish I could draw anything at all, but I guess it takes a lot of practice and time.
>>
File: 20170609_214615.jpg (794KB, 2304x1296px) Image search: [Google]
20170609_214615.jpg
794KB, 2304x1296px
>>19129315
>I wish I could draw anything at all, but I guess it takes a lot of practice and time.

Mostly just boredom and practice, all my good friends growing up were artists, like legit good artists, I just like doodling silly shit in my free time. Just a matter of keeping at it and continuing to be bad until someone else thinks it's okay, sounds bit like my reads now that I think of it :^)

keep in mind these are all just drunk doodles, I just felt like drawing a bit tonight for whatever reason, sorry for the personal blog shitposting and low res images, it's what you get when you poke a drunk doggo.
>>
File: ;^).jpg (886KB, 2304x1296px) Image search: [Google]
;^).jpg
886KB, 2304x1296px
alright >>19128152 is a mess and posting stupid shit, if ever there was a sign for him to stop it's now. Pleasure reading for you all tonight, fun stuff as always. Sorry for getting a little weird towards the end there, take it as a psa that alcohol is bad mmmkay?

thanks to everyone who asked for a read and special tahanks to anyone who trades really needed a little hope right about now.
>>
>>19129338
Is that you or just a random face?:D

I have some drawing material, but I could never get any far :( I always mess up with the lines and end up making a bigger mess to erase them.
Do you trace those lines and draw around them, or do you draw freely (if that's how it's called)

Your readings are fine, they're very entertaining to say the very least.
Let's hope I will find the cute you scried for me, yes? I'm lonely, man ;-;
>>
>>19129361
this gal, (pic related) done poorly of course, I could never do a self portrait or portraits of people in general, could never really tell if it matched or was accurate or not, Not sure I've ever really drawn a self portrait or anything.

I'm content just doodling out cute animu girls and silly shit in my freetime m8, not really much for making art that people enjoy or anything.
>>
File: a13f90f8713ce0843d8188127f36eb44.png (324KB, 670x1029px) Image search: [Google]
a13f90f8713ce0843d8188127f36eb44.png
324KB, 670x1029px
>>19129361
>I have some drawing material, but I could never get any far :( I always mess up with the lines and end up making a bigger mess to erase them.
>Do you trace those lines and draw around them, or do you draw freely (if that's how it's called)

Honestly depends like 80% of my stuff ends up erased, but sometimes you just gotta work with it and see what happens, every picture is a step forward and worth the practice.

I hope the read comes true too man, nobody really should be lonely, it's not a good way to live. I hope it all turns out okay for you anonichi, thanks for, and sorry that you had to put up with my nonsense tonight, you're a good kid,
>>
>>19129359
It's always a pleasure to have you around, lad. I hope to see you again soon :)

Stay well and tomorrow will be a better day.

>>19129365
Oh yeah, that makes a lot of sense :D your signature picture, your cute gal.
Portraits are probably really hard to draw so I understand you.

The silly things are quite nice, you know? Like a break from all the shit.

>>19129371
Thanks ^_^ I will start practicing again and try to get anywhere this time around.

It's always nice to listen to you, doggo!

*Throws a treat*
>>
File: 1465750059053.png (328KB, 700x685px) Image search: [Google]
1465750059053.png
328KB, 700x685px
>>19129391
>The silly things are quite nice, you know? Like a break from all the shit.
Story of my life m8, big part of the reason I keep coming back, sometimes it's nice to just post cute animu gals, pretend to hit on people I hardly know or never will, and try to help if I can, it's a nice escape from it all. Gotta appreciate the little moments of happiness in life sometimes you know?

hang in there anonichi and keep doing your best, you got this m8.
Thread posts: 495
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.