[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do dreams have meaning? Or are they just snippets of the subconscious?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5069.jpg (151KB, 1200x776px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5069.jpg
151KB, 1200x776px
Do dreams have meaning? Or are they just snippets of the subconscious?
>>
First up, when your subconscious shows you snippets of itself, you should consider that personally meaningful. It doesn't have to have a cosmic meaning to be something you ought to be paying attention to.

Every spiritual path involves self-refinement. You should be dredging your dreams whether or not they have cosmic meaning.
>>
File: image.png (625KB, 500x948px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
625KB, 500x948px
>>19124589
you know that feeling when you're anxious about a scenario, so you imagine every possible way that scenario might happen so you can prepare for the worst?

happens in your sleep too.

whatever "moment" you have stuck in your head, will just loop around like a song while you sleep

on a related note, if you play a video game excessively, you'll probably notice your dreams taking on the format of the game.
>>
>>19124639
This is really fun actually.
>>
>>19124644
i actually quit playing heathstone because of it. sleep got fucking weird

but that's the game that made it obvious to me what was happening, so that's nice i guess.
>>
>>19124639

I've used game binges to prevent nightmares when I was in psychologically unsettled states. It works.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.