[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I was in elementary I made a friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: tmp_15743-images-1481281324.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_15743-images-1481281324.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
My dad retired from the military, and decided to move back to the u.s. when I was a kid He took all of us with him, and we ended up living in a decent home in a retiree filled neighborhood Being from a different country I had no friends, and living in a retiree majority left me with very little people my age to interact with I had no friends. This remeanied a fact for a long time. Even at my new school it was difficult to make friends. I was bigger than everyone, and I spoke English with a heavy accent, and I had no clue anything about TV shows, or toys. I didn't know slang, and wasn't confident when speaking with English even though I was fluent for many years. One day that changed. My teacher reassingned my seat to the corner next to another kid named Seth. Everyone ignored this kid too, but for different reasons than me. He was a little desheveled, glared at people, and just not even try to be a part of the class. During lunch after everyone, and the teacher left the class he eventually turned to me, and asked me if I wanted to play a game. Me of course I do, (no one ever included me in anything, so I was thrilled).
>>
Continued:

He told me to pull my chair up, and sit next to him. He had drawn a ouija board on his desk, and we played that. I was confused I wasn't even sure how this was even supposed to be a game back then, but i played anyways. Whatever. Now me, and Seth were inseperable from that moment. We did everything together from that point on. Seth was pretty much a bad kid, and all his ideas for fun were malicious, and out of the two of us he was the only one with ideas. I ended up getting in trouble for stealing lunches, or switching other kids lunches with eachother to make them fight. Needless to say I ended up getting in trouble a lot. I ended up always following Seth around, and he would always often lead me into dangerous situations. Some that could have been life threatening. He would always lead me to where black widow spiders where, or find scorpions in the sandbox, and even found a rattlesnake. He would try to convince me that these were all safe to play with, but everytime a teacher would step in just in time saving me from any real injury.
>>
Continued:

Anyways after the rattlesnake incident. I ended up being sent to the principal's office who decided that for a few days the office would be my classroom untill I finally was transferred to a new teacher. New classroom now with new friends, with a new nice teacher, and I no longer was a problem child. I never saw Seth after that. in fact Seth never existed. He was just my imaginary friend. Today I needed to go to a pharmacy and pick up a script for my mom. Between the pharmacy, and my mom's house is my old elemetary school. On the sidewalk where the school was there were a bunch of kids walking towards the crosswalk because their school day had just ended. Amongts the children there was a kid trying to push everyone into the street like he was trying to get someone ran over by traffic. A little girl ended up tripping, and her back pack strap was cought on a storm drain. I pull over, and the bullying kid ran off in the other direction back towards the school, and decided to hid behind a tree. I helped untagle the little girls backpack while her friend picked up the bits, and bobs that fell out. Eventually I decided to walk back to my car, and head towards my mom's house. Before I enter my car the little kid who ran behind the tree yelled "FUCK YOU PAVEL". When I looked towards the tree there were two little boys one looked like what I remember Seth to look like, and nobody has ever called me by Pavel outside of 5th grade. I forgot that I even had an imaginary friend int he 5th grade until that.
>>
Apologies for not green texting, but I just wanted to share.
>>
Did you two ever experiment sexually? Did he suck your dick? Finger your butthole? Any of that?
>>
>>19124504
Stop fishing for homo erotica. /x/ is for paranormal discussion.
>>
>>19124415
>Before I enter my car the little kid who ran behind the tree yelled "FUCK YOU PAVEL"
here's a tip: don't take shit from little kids, whether they're real or not
>>
>>19124584
Here's a good way to tell which kid is real and which is not real.

If you molest a kid and no cops arrest you then they aren't real.
>>
>>19124596
Pro tip: Don't molest kids.
>>
>>19124637
Without a reason. And to see if they are real is a good reason.
>>
>Be third grader
>Have math-obsessed third grade teacher
>Classroom is in a temporary wooden extension of school
>Mostly normal classes, but math instruction is replaced by constant succession of tightly-timed quizzes.
>Spaz out because you're a perfectionist who got perfect grades forever in second grade
>Teacher says you're not expected to get perfect scores, do your best
>By end of year, getting perfect scores again on the timed quizzes in math
>So proud
>Next year
>Arrive at school on first day sleep-deprived
>Wander zonked out to where I'm used to my class being.
>Go to temporary extension of the building, it's all exactly as it was
>Open door to classroom, see unfamiliar class.
>Teacher says, "Ah, Mr. Anon. Don't you have somewhere else to be?"
>Remember that I'm in fourth grade now.
>Leave temporary extension of building
>Can't find place I just left
>WTF where did third grade happen?
>Doesn't fit into building geometry - third grade classroom would have physically overlapped the very permanently constructed fifth grade classrooms.
>Fourth grade classroom is temporary extension on a different part of the building.
>>
>>19124672
>this is where we don't touch 4th dimensional hell children
>>
>>19124415
OP.

I left out that the principal told me that there's no Seth in my class, and I had counseling sessions breifly during that. It was much later in high school that I found out what a oija board was.
>>
>>19124411

How'd he use the Ouija board with you? Was this something he liked to do often or just that first time?
>>
>>19125012
>How'd he use the Ouija board with you?

He drew it, or carved it on his desk.

>Was this something he liked to do often or just that first time?

It was just that one time.

He had some quirks, but the only other thing that I kinda remember is that he would whisper to his pouch that he kept tied to his neck.
>>
>>19125028

The Ouija thing was probably a consent trap. "This is a spirit encounter, this kid 'knows' I'm a spirit and 'consents' to my presence, now I'm allowed to fuck with him so back off all ye angels."
>>
>>19125128
>The Ouija thing was probably a consent trap. "This is a spirit encounter, this kid 'knows' I'm a spirit and 'consents' to my presence, now I'm allowed to fuck with him so back off all ye angels."

Spirits are able to initiate contact on their own like that?
>>
File: 1488425506246.jpg (43KB, 498x282px) Image search: [Google]
1488425506246.jpg
43KB, 498x282px
>>19124701
Holy shit, you went to Wayside School lol. Not literally of course. Its a school from one of my favorite books as a kid.
Also.
>tfw i was the weird kid into the paranormal in elementary school and knew even back then to hide my powerlevel.
Normies will never understand.
>>
>>19125128
Any idea what this spirit kid really is? Like is there something similar in folklore, or mythology?
>>
>>19125154

Mediums don't usually seek out their first contacts. Sometimes their first experience is mediated by another medium, but I think mostly they meet the spirits first on their own.

>>19125193

Not that I specifically know of, but this process of coming up with an excuse reminds me of folklore warnings that I have heard. If a spirit likes the Oiuja board, it may be a teacher or a friend; if it only uses the board once then it was just looking for a crack in the door.

>>19125157

Third grade fucked up my ability to do math. Whenever I try to do a long series of math problems someone else gave me, I feel like I start catching fire, and if I keep going I start pushing into an other world of sorts. It's fascinating, but it's painful, and it crippled my ability to do math homework. I flunked or barely passed most of my math classes after that.
>>
>>19125237
It was english for me, even though I read a lot of books. It was just so dry and boring. I hate math but seem to be decent at it or very lucky.
>>
>>19125256
>It was english for me, even though I read a lot of books. It was just so dry and boring. I hate math but seem to be decent at it or very lucky.

Yeah, english sucked, too. I always felt like that class had a way of sucking all the joy out of reading. I feel bad about being kind of a jerk to my english teachers. I still got good grades in that subject.

>>19125028

Didn't the pouch look weird? Do you ever see anyone else wearing a pouch around their neck? It didn't sound totally strange to me, until I tried to do a google image search and came up blank. That detail sounds like it would come straight out of folklore.
>>
>>19125310
That's exactly how I felt about it. Used to carry a leather pouch myself actually but I kept it tied to my belt loop on my jeans. It disappeared one day though.
>>
>>19125310
>Didn't the pouch look weird? Do you ever see anyone else wearing a pouch around their neck? It didn't sound totally strange to me, until I tried to do a google image search and came up blank. That detail sounds like it would come straight out of folklore.

Op here: The pouch looked like a a dirty brownish canvass tied to a string that he wore around his neck. The only time I've seen anything similar was in highschool when I shared a class with a girl who dabbled in Wicca. Not quite the same though.

The kid actually was very odd not just the bag. He looked dusty, dirty, and always wore the same clothes. He dressed like the bad kid in breakfast club, and would draw pentagrams everywhere.

The school was also brand new for that year, so it shouldn't be haunted from anything school related.

The image was from Google, but I picked it because it slightly resembled Seth. Seth had an older more tired look to him though.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.