[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astrology

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 22

Do you guys believe in Astrology? Talk about Astrology, post charts, discuss theories and ideas related to Astrology

What's your sign anon?
>>
>>19124156
I don't believe in astrology at all. But oddly enough I fit my sign (Aquarius) like a stereotype. So, it can be funny to joke about or look at, but I don't think there's any real truth to it. Make vague enough predictions and descriptions and it can fit anybody.
>>
i have mixed feelings about it, but i can read charts and have been studying it for a little while

i've done readings on here and that's been interestig, read other people's charts as well
>>
>>19124174
Saying you don't believe in something like Astrology is tangent to saying you don't believe in science.
>>
File: image.jpg (180KB, 636x854px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 636x854px
>>19124190

also my chart (pic related)

sidereal with whole sign houses reads better, the other system (tropical) feels like a movie version rather than the novel

i've been looking at fixed stars lately, mine has about 60 conjunct important planets, angles, nodes, and my part of fortune falls on one too
>>
cold reading has been around forever nigga
>>
>>19124202
Except astrology isn't anything like science. And isn't supported by anything other than vague personality descriptions and predictions.
>>
>>19124261

it's actually not that vague when you look at a chart, they're highly detailed to be honest
>>
>>19124277

no its not, if the signs were removed and the descriptions were all thats left, you wouldnt be able to choose which one is you. There has never been a chart written with which people can blindly and correctly assign themselves.
>>
>>19124287
Said it better than I could.
>>
File: Roro.png (51KB, 516x617px) Image search: [Google]
Roro.png
51KB, 516x617px
>>19124156
can anyone read this indepth for me/
>>
>>19124287

are you talking about the richard dawkins thing where he only based things on sun sign and vague descriptions and clearly doesn't know how to read a chart?

that's not the way astrology works
>>
>>19124303

get it from astro.com please i hate that layout, and if you get it before i smoke i'll read it
>>
>>19124287
But that's not what Astrology is solely about.
>>
>>19124318
>>
>>19124338

you're fair minded and diplomatic, appreciative of beauty and the arts

you come off as empathetic and creative that's the side of yourself you show to people

you get your emotional needs met through hard work and achieving status, and can take joy in daily routine and work

very competitive, it's important to you to achieve and your self worth is tied to that

whatever field you pursue you might have trouble initially getting something stable out of it (issues with achieving stability are likely in your earlier years, but not as you get older)

you appreciate practicality in a partner as well

you think about things deeply, and can be a little obsessive

you have issues with spirituality possibly due to experiences as a child where religion may have been a restrictive thing, there might also be issues with travel

you draw in people who are attracted to causes and may be unusual or eccentric, you also probably surround yourself with creative people as well and possibly find yourself around people with substance abuse issues frequently

you're more gifted than most when it comes to things like hard work and stability, you're practical and determined, but it can be in a manner that's very self focused

you might have experienced a significant loss early on, there's likely a death that's affected you deeply

you can have trouble making deep connections with others, but you have a deep sensitivity towards them in spite of that

when it comes to work your emotions are tied very strongly to it and it's possible you have self esteem issues that you deal with through what you have and your status

sidereal whole sign would change some of this btw
>>
what if i dont know the time i was born
>>
>>19124447
what is sidereal whole sign?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-09-18-30-27.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-09-18-30-27.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Please
>>
I'm always weary of things like confirmation bias, and readins that are just vague enough that they could apply to anyone, but I have to admit, the more I look into it, the more it seems to make sense.
>>
>>19124495

it's what my chart >>19124226 is in

every house has one cusp, and every planet and angle is about 24 degrees back

all the aspects stay the same, but right off what i notice is you become more active, dynamic, and creative while less stable, deprndable and practical from sidereal to tropical

it changes your drive from really intense and wiling to overcome anything to being more erratic and more the kind of person who seeks novelty and fun experiences

alternating between very passionate about something in the moment and being completely bored and equally into something else the next

actually wait no i'm retarded and i read your shit wrong your mars was in sagittarius this whole time not capricorn and would be the same in sidereal

so all that hardworking endless drive towards a goal shit i said? scratch that and replace it with the changes i just mentioned
>>
>>19124156

This: >>19124402

Aquarius
>>
>>19124531
heh yeah, when I'm stable my friends wont see me for months
>>
>>19124495

ok so i was going to reread that, but your moon is still capricorn so the emotional stability through achievements and all that is still true here

the only thing is your drive is more on/off

which makes your second house (which i read already) make more sense since you probably have a hard time settling into something

the second house is what i said about stability issues

anyway i actually didn't say much about your mars other than noting it was conjunct the midheaven so just add in what i said here: erratic and more the kind of person who seeks novelty and fun experiences

alternating between very passionate about something in the moment and being completely bored and equally into something else the next

sorry about that, it's 1 degree over and my vision isn't great
>>
>>19124578

yeah uranus and neptune in the 11th tend to give more acquaintances than friends who are deeply involved in your life
>>
>>19124583
How's my romantic outlook?
>>
>>19124500

you're very intelligent and people have a tendency to notice you (probably for that)

you're also neurotic, critical, and faultfinding

when it comes to love and sex you can be obsessive and it's a very deep experience for you, you need a likeminded partner

you may have experienced a lot of abuse or instability as a child

on an emotional level you're stifled in expression but you also have a lot of issues here, there's also possibly a level of sexual and emotional repression here

your day to day life is full of conflict (could be your job, you might do something that directly involves daily problem solving, but it could also just be a difficult life), but you can keep yourself going

bad temper, you can be selfish as well

possible substance abuse issues or hobbies that involve seeking novel experiences (again possibly also drugs) and creative endeavors are important to you

yor emotions can be a result of things you've made up, and they really affect other people more than you

what i mean is your emotions are strong and you may experience deep feelings that can color your perception of other people in a way that's not entirely fair, it's possible you take your emotions out on people in quick bursts

your emotions can interfere with your creativity and pleasurable pursuits as well
>>
>>19124605

pretty good, but you might experience ego issues when it comes to your relationships
>>
File: graphic.png (99KB, 1254x698px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
99KB, 1254x698px
Guess I'll throw in if we're doing this.
>>
>>19124500

OMG you are a whore, you dirty dirty whore. You know what im talking about.
>>
>>19124671

put one from astro.com up if you want a reading

meeting up with my dealer tomorrow night instead so i'll probably read in the morning, gotta try to sleep right now

my partner goes to work in a few hours and he doesn't function unless i make mornings easy on him
>>
>>19124338
so many triangles

dunno what it means, but such a nice looking chart
>>
File: chart.gif (64KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
chart.gif
64KB, 670x471px
>>19124726
This one good?
>>
File: spergpowers.jpg (94KB, 539x774px) Image search: [Google]
spergpowers.jpg
94KB, 539x774px
>>19124156
>What's your sign anon?
Sun in Virgo
Moon in Capricorn
Acceded Gemini

In all honesty almost every leo I'v ever met has very little longterm value to their word.

Can anyone explain why this is for me?
>>
File: chart.png (95KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
95KB, 670x471px
I'd love a reading on this if anyone is into it
>>
>>19124174
Being a aquarius it's only your solar sign.. you have your moon sign and much much much more.
You also have different degrees ans houses
That's why no one can be the same.
>>
>>19124754
is that your chart?
>>
>>19124774
yes
>>
>>19124746

yeah that's fine, check back tomorrow i'll read it in the morning

i need to stop putting off sleep now

something i do notice is issues with a domineering or absent parent, definite harshness there

either way when it comes to you feeling like you received enough attention and were properly nurtured as a child you don't and it's pain that you've carried closely with you that's affected the way you view yourself and others

you can have a hard time trusting people and making friends as a result

you're creative though, possible issues with indulgence in some fashion for recreation or as a creativity aid

you definitely have presence and people are drawn to you, potential promiscuity and possible nitpicking and high standards when it comes to partners but there's a level of practicality you both aporeciate and reciprocate

you like the idea of taking care of and being taken care of a reliable person, but you possibly have unfair standards in a mate and may tend towards just sex

likelihood of deeply passionate relationships that fall apart here as well

you need creativity and freedom in your career

you pleasure seeking and indulgent

on an emotional level you need stability to be happy and acknowledgment, you need work to do and things to accomplish; gaining status helps with your state of well being

what you love and what drives you are closely connected

you're also stubborn, hardworking, organized

ended up just reading it

need sleep now
>>
>>19124754

i'm a leo, i can keep my word but i'm more likely to say what i feel in the moment and it lasts as long as whatever i felt does

i'll read your chart in the morning if i get a chance unless someone else does
>>
>>19124777
You're a Gemini sun, Sag moon, Aries rising, You have Saturn in Sagittarius which may give you a serious desire to study, philosophize and travel. Saturn in Sag are highly principled, believing that believing that any soul must earn their achievements through hard work. Maybe the Leos you have met have had flighty aspects or were too easy-going for your standards.

You might benefit from learning to open up. Chiron in pisces in the 12th House gives you a certain healing ability that is a gift, if you can push through the desire to hide it away.
>>
>>19124836
Pretty good.
>>
File: wut.jpg (11KB, 204x78px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
11KB, 204x78px
>>19124850
I think I'v misunderstood somthing here, but thank you for the reading.
>>
>>19124894
Look at the chart you originally posted?
>>
>>19124894

you posted a gemini chart, they just read what you posted

i figured you were just fucking around when i noticed that, but if you want a reading post your chart

the list you posted doesn't have enough information

>>19124876

thanks, sorry i did that half asleep

its been a minute too, i only read when i'm sober and i haven't been for a while

weird getting back into it, until tonight anyway
>>
File: chart.png (61KB, 870x554px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
61KB, 870x554px
Did this awhile back any help?
>>
>>19125625

i don't like that layout, i only read astro.com because it's an easier to read layout and i prefer to think as little as possible when i do this kinda thing
>>
File: birth chart333.gif (105KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
birth chart333.gif
105KB, 748x1102px
can someone do mine?
>>
File: saver.png (92KB, 569x511px) Image search: [Google]
saver.png
92KB, 569x511px
what about the synastry chart people? I dont have the scorpio sun time birth
>>
File: Capture+_2017-06-09-15-28-43.png (970KB, 1434x1947px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-06-09-15-28-43.png
970KB, 1434x1947px
Someone read please
>>
File: Screenshot_20170528-013502.jpg (371KB, 1005x1294px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170528-013502.jpg
371KB, 1005x1294px
can somebody do a general reading please?
>>
File: IMG_20170609_203302.jpg (422KB, 1440x1370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170609_203302.jpg
422KB, 1440x1370px
Hi everyone. Which synastry chart would you rate better? I am on the outside for both.

>>
File: IMG_20170609_203337.jpg (659KB, 1438x1890px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170609_203337.jpg
659KB, 1438x1890px
>>19127240
>>
>>19127249

this one will be more important, you and the other person don't understand each other
>>
>>19127340
Thank you. The above person (#1) did you mean? We don't understand each other?

Also what I find weird in synastry is that if I redraw the charts but they are on the outside instead, some of the planets are shifted slightly into anoter house?
>>
>>19127391

they shouldn't be, they might look like it

bwhole sign houses fix issues of that nature and sidereal whole sign is more accurate anyway

when someone's sun falls into another personms 12th house they have communication issues and trouble seeing each other properly

whereas the second person there's an 8th house overlap which is an intense connection for better or worse
>>
>>19127454
>>19126977

please
Pluto Opposite Venus
Mercury Trine Mars
Uranus Trine Venus
Pluto Sextile Uranus
Moon Conjunction Venus
Venus Square Mars
Saturn Square Jupiter
Pluto Conjunction Pluto
Moon Conjunction MC
Moon Trine Uranus
Uranus Sextile Pluto
Neptune Sextile Saturn
Mercury Opposite MC
Saturn Conjunction Mars
Jupiter Sextile Mars
Mars Trine Mercury
Neptune Square Mercury
Moon Opposite Pluto
Uranus Trine MC
Uranus Square Mercury
Pluto Opposite MC
>>
>>19127479

i can't do lists, i need pictures and ones that aren't messy like the first chart's layout

and if you don't have the birth time i can't give a proper synastry reading, ascendants set the houses there's no house system without an ascendant and that can change a lot of details
>>
>>19127502
okay,thanks
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-05-23-30-20.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-05-23-30-20.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>19127454
I wont lie. With the second one I was looking at all that 8th house stuff and it got me a bit sweaty. Lol

Here is the second person again only they are on the outside. See how their moon now falls into my 7th?
>>
>>19127512

yeah sorry about that, it just makes major details impossible

natal charts can be read without an ascendant (never with much accuracy) but with synastry it really throws it off
>>
File: neweleven.png (104KB, 676x472px) Image search: [Google]
neweleven.png
104KB, 676x472px
>>19127529
mine is complete
>>
>>19127517

that's a different chart style so it's easier to tell, but i see what you mean

i've never noticed, but i also use sidereal and whole sign so there's no chance of that happening with a whole sign system

try that and see where everything falls

my sun is actually in my partner's 8th and everything i've read about it has been true, and his moon is in my 7th there's somd similarities in this chart and my own relationship actually
>>
File: jsk.png (60KB, 658x483px) Image search: [Google]
jsk.png
60KB, 658x483px
>>19127529
my gf chart(unknown ascendant),a quick reading would be very appreciated if possible
>>
>>19127576

some* my brain is gone today damn

>>19127560

i'll check it out later unless someone else does

sorry but my brain just doesn't want to work right now
>>
>>19127576
Hmm...does it all still count though? Is the moon still in the 8th house or is it in the 7th?
>>
>>19127576
Sorry I will try it now
>>
Is this worth it http://www.astrologysource.com/natal-report-package/
like is it better than the free ones or should I save my money?
>>
File: Fool.jpg (115KB, 746x1302px) Image search: [Google]
Fool.jpg
115KB, 746x1302px
>>19124156

Taurus :^)
>>
>>19126738
>ugly/stern appearance
>trouble expressing oneself
>shitty relationships
>fun loving, good with kids
>not outgoing
>crappy, oppressive family life
>artistic
Tell me how off I am. I'm in the process of learning this stuff. Sorry for the harsh interpretation though.
>>
>>19127576
What is "whole sign" ?
>>
>>19127603

i'd see how it was with whole sign, go to the extended chart selection option and you'll see an option to make the house system whole sign in a drop down menu

sorry i'm running on barely any sleep and had bad sleep paralysis earlier so i'm out of it

>>19128106

it's when each house cusp is a different sign and the entirety of a ouse is just one sign

if you notice the default house systems can be widely variable and some people have entire signs enclosed in one house and multiples in others
>>
>>19127953

their libra ascendant would make them less stern and more attractive apparently

also more fair and balanced

that being said i find reading capricorns more difficult than any other sign
>>
File: chart.gif (156KB, 1005x706px) Image search: [Google]
chart.gif
156KB, 1005x706px
Anybody have any insight on this here chart?

Thanks
>>
I believe you should try everything just before you deny it. Got into it. Yeah it's a pseudoscience for sure. It could also be the Barnum Effect. All plausible reasons. But I believe in it. I'm a Virgo, cap asc Taurus moon, sun in 8th house + 8th house stellium...Uranus and Neptune in 1st, Pluto in 11th..
>>
>>19128134
Thank you I hope you sleep better anon
>>
>>19128141
Well I'm libra ascendant as well but I'm rather stern looking.

Saturn in opposition to her ascendant and her Cap. Sun would make her look very Saturnine probably.
>>
>>19128196

stern looking doesn't equate with unattractive was my point

anyway i never really bother with the physical appearance thing i don't believe people can really tell based on astrology
>>
>>19128187

thanks, i'll actually do some charts when i can manage it

i usually do
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.