[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make her love me, please?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 20170608_235226.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170608_235226.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
How do I make a girl love me? I know I can just get her anytime, and bring her here, but I wish she would come by her own will. So, will you teach me how to make a ritual, or a potion? I might even kill some small animal as a sacrifice or something. I could get some personal itens from the girl, is that enough to begin?
>>
Sell your dolls, hit the gym, get a job, move out of your mom's place.
>>
Go to your nearest psychiatrist, they'll let you know.
>>
>>19123977
>I might even kill some small animal as a sacrifice or something
> I could get some personal itens from the girl, is that enough to begin?
Too blue pilled for this.
>>
become a chad and then fuck her dad to show her who's the alpha
>>
Win the lottery, if you don't know how to look good learn how to, ???, win
>>
>>19123977
What's in those blister packs?
>>
>>19123977
Is that a dog collar?
>>
>>19124046
Clonazepan pills.
>>
>>19124055
You mean the adhesive tape?
>>
>>19123977
Hanz is that you ?
>>
File: norman-bates-freddie-highmore.jpg (70KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
norman-bates-freddie-highmore.jpg
70KB, 900x506px
>>19124015
this.

OP stop fucking around and you won't need those shitty pills anymore.
You are hurting yourself with that dead end mentality. just look at you threatening to kidnap and rape somebody.
What the fuck is up with those fucking dolls?

If you kill any animals I will make it so that you get ED.
stop fucking around.

(what is with this stream of rapey loonies running into /x/ out of nowhere?)
>>
>>19124267

>(what is with this stream of rapey loonies running into /x/ out of nowhere?)

No shit.

Seriously OP, some of us actually enjoy life and the pursuit of its mysteries. Please go cry for attention on a different board.
>>
File: Genie.jpg (27KB, 663x560px) Image search: [Google]
Genie.jpg
27KB, 663x560px
>>19123977

>How do I make a girl love me?
You can't.

What you can do is improve yourself.
>>
>>19123977
Read the Satanic Witch.
Best book on how to attract women.
>>
>>19123977
Maybe try talking to her?
>>
>>19123987
I though women loved it when you take them into your rape dungeon filled with naked dolls?
>>
>>19123977
Maybe stop obsessing over her while building up to rape/ kill her?
Srsly, be happy i don't have the means to track you down.
>>
>>19123977
If you want a potion or spell it will never be her free will. Also you need help for considering killing a lesser animal for a made up ritual. Hope some lovesick alien that considers you a small animal sacrifices you for a magic spell. Retard.
>>
>>19123977

Stop being ugly and poor.
>>
>>19125123

>>Doodbro, just cast a spell.

You don't really believe this, do you?
>>
I can't make her love you, but I can get you an unregistered van and some "roofs" for around $6000.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.