[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think about Seer Stones? Do they really work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: SmithStone.jpg (30KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
SmithStone.jpg
30KB, 450x300px
What do you guys think about Seer Stones? Do they really work?
>>
I think they're fake.

And, no, they don't work. But feel free to waste your time and money trying.
>>
>>19123879
What stone? I don't see anything in the pic.
>>
My grandfather had one and carried it with him literally everywhere. He passed away about a year ago and it was given to my uncle. That's the last I've heard any talk of Seer Stones. I still don't really understand what they are believed to do.
>>
>>19123934
they're supposed show you visions of whatever you want to see, past, future, hidden treasure, you name it. You wouldn't happen to have any pictures of your grandfather's stone would you?
>>
>>19123889
>>19123934

they only work if you posses to ability to use them. no one on this board thinks about these things, how would a stone shift you into a different state of conciousness without you doing it yourself? their simply tools with vibrations that you then learn to phase into, its not a pupper master taking full control over a person with a super HUD graphical interface for everyone to use
>>
>>19123879
I don't know. But I did see a friend (who was known as an "adept") put a shard of Mayan pottery to his forehead and then describe the place where it had been found, and what it was like in the area around the time the pottery was created.
>>
>>19123879
I think getting hit by one of those may hurt.
>>
File: palantir.jpg (176KB, 1600x1199px) Image search: [Google]
palantir.jpg
176KB, 1600x1199px
Don't trust them. You never know who might have one.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.