[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was pic related the best show about mysteries and shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: unsolved-mysteries-theme.jpg (38KB, 743x435px) Image search: [Google]
unsolved-mysteries-theme.jpg
38KB, 743x435px
Was pic related the best show about mysteries and shit?
>>
>>19123769
I think so. Unsolved Mysteries and Signs were my go to shows for paranormal stuff. I was happy to find they still run the show online even when they aren't picked up by a network. That's some dedication.
>>
The biggest mystery is how Robert Stack's face didn't age at all from 1956 to 2003.
>>
>>19123821
Maybe he was a Highlander.
>>
>>19123769
The actor that hosted the show always gave me the heebee geebee's.
>>
>>19123769
yeah, that was a neat show
>>
Stack had the uncanny ability to be both funny and extremely creepy without having to change the tone of his voice.
>>
Robert Stack was amazing, and that show used to make me feel uneasy as fuck. Loved it.
>>
File: _mysteries-scandals-.jpg (13KB, 232x232px) Image search: [Google]
_mysteries-scandals-.jpg
13KB, 232x232px
>>19123769
>>
>>19123823
that old guy committed all those crimes
>>
>>19123973
Robert stack committed all those abductions
>>
>>19123856
Robert stack was a serial killer, he was reminiscing his crimes.
>>
>>19124094
Hardly. He was just an old crank who happened to wander on set during filming, but they happened to have a ratings boost that episode, so the producers just went with it.
>>
>>19124094

Just like the America's Most Wanted guy had his own son kidnapped.
>>
He was like the BEST fucking narrator.
Him and Tony Jay narrating the old history channel alien stuff from the 90s and early ass 00s.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.