[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goetic Experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 18

File: Fallen Demon Gremory Dromedary.jpg (304KB, 1280x1328px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Gremory Dromedary.jpg
304KB, 1280x1328px
Previous thread maxed out on responses.

Let's really try to talk about real experiences and not just anons asking huur durrr what's best books to learn and get started?

Protip: The Lesser Key of Solomon
>>
Hail Gremory!!
>>
File: Fallen Demon Gremory Dutchess.jpg (416KB, 734x950px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Gremory Dutchess.jpg
416KB, 734x950px
>>
File: Fallen Demon Orobas Appears.jpg (236KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Orobas Appears.jpg
236KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: Fallen Demon Buer Appears.png (412KB, 563x900px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Buer Appears.png
412KB, 563x900px
>>
File: Fallen Demon Berith.jpg (99KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Berith.jpg
99KB, 640x800px
Anyone awake?
>>
File: Fallen Demon Vapula.jpg (238KB, 1024x654px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Vapula.jpg
238KB, 1024x654px
>>
File: Fallen Demon Bael.jpg (75KB, 445x500px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Bael.jpg
75KB, 445x500px
>>
Just got some sweet mirrh for Murmur.

Gonna have to wait for the weekend to do my supply run when I hit the goth shop.

we used to have this sweet place that sold all kinds of occult, heavy metal and satanic shit.
now they downsized and sell smokes/bongs, tattoo supplies and clothing. But they still have some good stuff. Going to get some black ink and incense, maybe candles.

pharmacies here have a lot of witchcraft shit but most of it is hella cursed so that you buy and buy, then you get sick, so that you buy more. Very predatory market
Always have to find a good supplier.
>>
File: thompkins.jpg (89KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
thompkins.jpg
89KB, 500x391px
>>19124331
Guy from last thread here. Gonna get some supplies to evoke Gemori this weeekend. I was thinking black candles and white candles. What else should I procure?
>>
File: 107510982.jpg (52KB, 349x500px) Image search: [Google]
107510982.jpg
52KB, 349x500px
>>19124635
These two have semi conflicting info, but what you will find, is that the Goetia is just a demonization of many spirits, Deities and the like. Most people don't notice. As such, almost any offering will be dearly accepted. If you make no offering you will find occurrences of bad luck and misfortune.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONVI.html

https://betweenthepillars.wordpress.com/2017/01/20/evoking-gremory-the-great-duke/

It's very interesting, even the archaic methods are built on something far more ancient.
As such, the knowledge you can take from this, is that magick is ever changing. Nothing shall remain the same for long, even spirits grow tired, in a sense. Speak with them and see what their need becomes.
>>
>>19124635
ask her what an appropriate token of appreciation would be...
>>
>>19123741
Saved. Looks like my ex but with bigger jugs. What's she like? Might summon.
>>
>>19123703
What about Satan/Lucifer
>>
>>19125379
Very Particular but very good to those she favors

Sometimes tempermental...
>>
>>19124331
Thought about opening a shop like that before.
>hella
Fellow SF Bay area fag detected.
>>
>>19123782
That new Agony game has a lot of goetia type stuff, even has rukhs, Succubi and collecting golden goddess statues.
this one in particular howeer, is Tlazolteotl.

I am synching hard af today damn.
better go to sleep.
>>
>>19125397
So a woman basically? No problem but I'll take a few days to get into the proper mindset. Im sure she will appreciate that.
>>
You guys realize that any use of drugs means the experience is not real?

Hell, even incense smoke is used to rationalize seeing something visual.
>>
>>19125447
former straight edge,
only smoked cigarettes and now am not allowed to by contract.
also do not drink atm.

drugs are a nono, in my particulars as of right now.
but they have their uses.
It's best to have a clear mind when visualizing.

I don't see anybody mentioning them here.
reading smoke and ashes is a method of communication and divination.
your point is?
>>
>>19125411
yes in a lot of ways!

She will appreciate the thought and effort you are going to put into it...
>>
anyone worked with Asteroth??
>>
nobody has experiences?
>>
>>19125470
>clear mind
>on drugs
No
>>
I saw a being, I make no claims to its intelligence or it being a being itself possessed of any volition of its own. It appeared to be Stolas of the Ars Goetia. There were several peripheral events which happened around the same time which seemed to confirm the occult nature of the experience in contrast to the possibility that it may have been a spontaneous childhood fever-dream or other suchlike hallucination. First and foremost, I make no claims that the being I saw was an intelligent force because I don't have enough evidence to say that. I don't say, "There was a demon on my wall and it talked to me and filled me with magical power and obviously I was chosen by Satan or something." I don't believe in much of that sort of rhetoric, I think people talk about demons because SOME kind of force exists in the world capable of manifesting itself in such a way. But, regardless of some ancient tome written hundreds of years ago that illustrates these so-called beings, I don't know if it was intelligent or not. What I do know is that I did literally, physically see something that later I was able to identify as looking identical to this being known as Stolas. Simply, as I discussed, this being DID manifest on my wall when I was a kid of around the age of 4. It made a strange noise akin to the whistling of a teapot mixed with a train chugging. It was looking back and forth, glancing at me briefly and looking away. It was producing steam/smoke. I know that it was't a hallucination because, other than when I was doing drugs in college I never had actually seen anything hallucinatory in nature, never had that type of dream, and I've never been a sleepwalker. And I wasn't even asleep at the time, I was just sort-of propped up in bed thinking and staring at the wall when it slowly emerged on my wall. I KNOW that it was real, I know that something manifested itself there but, again, I don't claim that it was an intelligent being.
>>
>>19127306
>Stolas
Can you describe me how did you saw him when you were a kid
>>
>>19124635
Even better, Check 777 for her corresponding planet and the 4 color scales, for your candle. Apr has 777 in his library for free, as well as The Complete Magician's Tables
>>
>>19125447
>any use of drugs means it not real.
Anon, that's not how things work, Now, I don't agree with getting all fucked up before an evocation, but drugs and magick CAN synergize very well. And if you experience it while sober, then next time you evoke you are tripping or something, how does that make the first experience valid but the second one invalid? Try using a teeny bit of logic. Also, incense smoke is used to scry, not to rationalize "seeing something." That's like saying, "the anon was using their obsidian mirror as an excuse for seeing something."
>>
>>19127273
Obviously you didn't even read what the anon said, at all. Also obviously you have never experimented with very many different types of drugs if you think they cannot clarify the mind. I have two words, anon: Pyramidal Cascades.
>>
>>19127414
My
A*ss
>>
File: stolas.jpg (32KB, 501x640px) Image search: [Google]
stolas.jpg
32KB, 501x640px
>>19127390
It looked like this but obviously less cartoonish. It sort-of materialized/phased through a big empty wall in my room and stood there with its feet against the wall. I'd say it was as large as I was at the time, around 4 feet tall with big yellow eyes. Big owl's head with a crown opening and closing its beak, looking left and right manically and occasionally fixing its gaze on me, then looking away. His wings were held out but not spread wide, his posture looked like a man with his arms held out to either side with hands hanging down. I was scared as hell so I don't remember exactly how the experience ended, I probably pulled my covers over my head. The noises described above were loud enough that I remember being incredulous that my parents hadn't woken up in the room on the other side of the wall. There was grey steam/smoke coming from his ears/mouth and he appeared with smoke coming from the wall.
>>
>>19124773
>angelfire
>>>/trash/
Might as well be JoS
>>19125341
Rather than ask, ya wanna be ready beforehand. As with the candles, standardize via 777 (planetary correspondences) or leave alcohol,food, etc.
>>
Why do these threads always have an excessive amount of "oh I meditated and contacted (so-and-so)" and "I contacted/dreamt of this entity when I was a kid" and very few "Guys, I actually performed the rites and did an evocation proper" type responses?
>>
This may not be a Goetic experience, but still interesting:

>in bed about to go to sleep
>eyes closed and room is pitch black
>simultaneously 3 things happen
>1. see an orange light
>2. feel as though my chest is strongly lifted upwards
>3. become aware of a very strong presence directly above me
>my physical body did not move despite the sensation and my eyes were shut
>then hear some sort of speech, but unable to make it out
>presence leaves

This was some months ago.
>>
>>19128083
Sounds like either a form of sleep paralysis or hypnagogic hallucination. i've heard that shit can be terrifying.
>>
>>19128091
It was pleasant and exciting. There was no sense of fear or anything.
>>
>>19128111
Oh, cool!
>>
>>19127273
just said i don't hit the pipe, you little troll
>>
>>19127577
if you look at the damn thing it's correspondent to the general info. regardless of the source the info is good.
>>
>>19127306
hi styx
>>
>>19124773

no they are actual demons but maybe not in the stereotypical sense. Very important that you acknowledge they are indeed demons
>>
>>19127306

hey styx
>>
>>19127306
10.2 daddy
>>
>>19127577
>Might as well be JoS

lol that IS JoS
>>
>>19127771

ask styx

>>19127306
>>19127473

thats him, styxhexenhammer666 from youtube. He has translated grimoires and he reprints them, and he believes they aren't evoked, instead they visit you or reach out to you on their own volition, like what happened to him
>>
>>19127771
this!
>>
bumpin for Botis
>>
>>19130683
He sounds like he's making a lot of
>metaphysical conjecture
(insert the meme here)

But hey, what are centuries of consensus against a random youtuber who doesn't eat enough?
>>
>>19128437

But why even use them as a source, when we have Ape's Library, Hermetic.com, solve-et-coagula.us, thelemapedia, and about a hundred actually reputable sites who are consistently reliable? Yaknow? Why use a trash website a a resource just becuase that one particular page happens to not be full of shit as the rest?

Also, their color scale and elemental correspondences don't look right to me, but I don't have 777 on hand
>>
>>19130664
and why is it important?
If there is no fear, nor fuckery then what is there to be afraid of?
>>
>>19132638
Not that anon...but they can be mischievous, of course. Pretty sure the original Goetia calls them "spirits" and not "demons"
>>
>>19132610
because people ask for experiences yaddayadda and newfags cant into Thoths library
>>
>>19132610
not to mention nobody likes to talk about Gemori, other than to just give a quick rundown on her demonic labeling to seem satanic 1337.
not even any of the sites you mentioned. go ahead. look it up.
either they are secretive or they don't want to share/too lazy.
I am pretty sure all of us in this thread would appreciate some new experiences, since we've been at it for a while.
>>
>be me, 19, living at home, raised a christian
>friend was recently killed in a car crash (hit by a drunk driver)
>blame God for it and get pissed off at him, decide to rebel by worshipping the demon prince malphas
>begin the ritual, light my incense, draw his sign, cover in the white triangles with my blood
>room instantly gets colder, my candle blows out
>nope.jpeg
>use my hand to wipe away the blood, ran out of the room, go take a shower
>come back and everything was normal
Closest I've been to a demonic expierence
>>
>>19132864
fag
>>
>>19132864
pussy
>>
>>19132864
lil bitch
>>
>>19133372
>>19133124
>>19133005
fools
>>
File: 27786a3ae1948942dda42c200a73dc51.jpg (322KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
27786a3ae1948942dda42c200a73dc51.jpg
322KB, 1000x750px
spooky bump
>>
Incense is used to provide an atmosphere comfortable for the spirit to manifest into, sort of like giving a diver oxygen before they go under, otherwise your interaction may be cut short or not go as planned. You should also try summoning spirits that cross reference between western AND eastern grimoires, and pay the fuck attention to what time of day/year/etc it is and what direction you're pointed. If you summon a spirit and they manifest behind you, they will be slighted and probably won't come again. The higher quality spirits will come to people who devote more quality to their practice. Bathing, preparing a sacred space, using gold, silver and semiprecious metals- these guys are old fashioned, they prefer an air of nobility and respect.

Or you can beat 'em with a rod like a fucking jew. Either or. It's our choice.

Occultists bind themselves to spirits
Magicians bind spirits to themselves
Shamans cooperate with spirits

Don't have to adhere to one, either, or any (or you can put all your eggs in one basket) Either way, y'all got some work to do, and I ain't doin it for you.
>>
>>19135072
Does it matter what kind of incense? I have a shit ton of cheap incense, but do spirits have preferences? (ie, they prefer smudge incense, or specific scents)
>>
>>19135084
Yes they prefer certain incenses depending on the identity of the spirit. Sage will chase them away/cleanse an area. There's no fucking way they'd go near white sage or medicine smudge smoke that was used by indigenous/pagan cultures to keep them at bay. As far as cheap incense it's better than NO incense, but your connection may be shoddy, and the spirit may even be "trashier" depending on the quality of the rest of the ritual.

It'd be best to research the area from which your spirit originates, and create a sort of "nostalgia" for that are of the world. Dr. Stephen Skinner is the only living dude I can think of who read/translated all the existing grimoires to create The Magician's Tables, which is far more extensive than Crowley's work in my opinion by way of matching certain archetypal symbols, scents, even clothing and food to create an atmosphere appropriate for the spirit to have a nice long "chat"
>>
>>19133411
cunt
>>
Honest questions:

If you believe these deities do exist and are making pacts with them, do you not fear hell?
>>
>>19125605
I tried summoning asteroth and all I got was some Sikh looking general diety kindof like pic related but he was a paportionally small man he spoke to me in a dead language repeating a mantra with emphasis on the word heka-day-ah and that was it a confusing an odd experience that made no sense
>>
>>19136135
Oh and if anyone has any insight on this please let me know I've gone to x several times in a quest to make sense of this senseless experience but alas nothing
>>
>>19135970
Hell is just a place without god
So basically earth
>>
>>19136159
Aka reincarnation but I semi fallow my understandings of the druze religion which Jesus biologically decended from
>>
File: IMG_0087.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0087.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>19123703

Oh look it's a special snowflakes thread..

So apart from sleep paralysis and vague dreams about demons as a kid nothing fucking happened.
>>
>>19136135
probably a spirit sent in her stead.
>>
>>19135112
Is it appropriate to burn sage the day or even hours before a ritual to sort of "clear the air"?
>>
Anyone has experiences with Astaroth?
>>
>>19137330
yes
>>
File: 50a.jpg (59KB, 600x760px) Image search: [Google]
50a.jpg
59KB, 600x760px
>>19136288
I sometimes wonder if they are role-playing, I really want to interview one of these entities one day.
>>
File: 1484177354457.png (526KB, 791x786px) Image search: [Google]
1484177354457.png
526KB, 791x786px
>>19123703
>tfw i wanna do goetia
>tfw too stupid to understand the procedure
>>
anyone had any experience with Marchosias?

I rarely hear about it.
>>
>>19123703
Does Chenor belong to the Goetia?
>>
>>19135970
For one, "Hell" is not even scriptural. Most modern peoples' belief in and idea of hell is due to The Divine Comedy, by Dante Alighieri. Yes, a fictional piece of religiously inspired work.

And for two, even if Hell WAS scriptural,I do not subscribe to scripture.
>>
>>19132864
>He builds houses, high towers and strongholds, throws down the buildings of the enemies, can destroy the enemies' desires or thoughts (and/or make them known to the conjurer) and all what they have done, gives good familiars, and can bring quickly artificers together from all places of the world.

What's not to like?
>>
I once wanted to speak to Paimon, dunno why. Kinda looking to chill, asking for some tips or guidance. Doesn't really work that way. Kinda mad that it didn't work.

So I went meditating a few days later, got the worst case of paralysis ever had. Could not snap out of it. Felt like something was sizing me up or something. Eventually I regained my control laughing.

Never got around summoning again. Don't have the space and time.
>>
>>19141723
I'm not too sure the two events are related.
You don't have 20 square feet and 45 minutes once in a while?
>>
File: 1496943554120.gif (812KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1496943554120.gif
812KB, 400x300px
>>19141777
>777
Uuuuuuuhhhhh maybe I have to now?
Damn...
>>
So say you contacted one of these demon princes or whatnot, and he gets you the love of someone or a job, whatever you wanted. How do live with the thought that it was just magically granted to you? How could you tell your friends 'yeah, (name) demon got me that job.' ?
>>
>>19141873
Well, the easy answer is you don't perform an evocation for something that can be acquired by "normal" means. Also, even is something happens with the assistance of evocation, it was the skill of the conjurer, his very potency and ability to command, that is the primary cause, anyway.
>>
>>19141873
so know we are talking about guilt tripping after cheating the system?
why?
it's like having your own personal jesus.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.