[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red 2125

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 15

File: 1462377094714.png (592KB, 770x423px) Image search: [Google]
1462377094714.png
592KB, 770x423px
Hey /x/.

Last night, I was looking through an old USB of mine and stumbled on a file simply called "interview.mp3". When I played it, I was pretty sketched out and disturbed by what I heard.

I've uploaded the file to the internet in the hopes somebody can make some sense of it. It's definitely creepy, even if I don't fully understand what it means.

http://picosong.com/7SJ3/
>>
Hey, OP here.

Currently trying to clean up the audio. Will report back if I find anything notable.
>>
Alright, I amplified the audio and ran it through an audio restoration program a couple times. This is what I heard:

Some dude (I'll call him the interviewer) is addressing whatever he's talking to at the beginning. Sounds like "Subject D157" or something close to that. He then makes reference to an older interview, and says this is the second (?) one in the series. One line was very clear:

"Subject has been treated with a variety of antibiotics"

That implies the subject is either sick or needs them to even perform the interview. Interesting stuff.

He also talks about death and "vessels". Not sure what to make of it yet.
>>
>>19123589
A ritual of some sort?
>>
>>19123734
Strong possibility, I think. I'm still leaning towards this being military somehow. Still cleaning up the audio a bit.
>>
Hey /x/. OP again.

I've managed to clean up the file quite a bit. Most of the audio is now intelligible. Here's the link:

http://picosong.com/7SAT/

From what I was able to hear, here's a rough transcript:

INTERVIEWER: Subject D157. Doctor (???) reporting. This is the second interview in the series with the subject. Uh, we're going to go ahead (???). Subject has been treated with a variety of antibiotics to stem the infection. Uh, let us (???)

INTERVIEWER: Last time, you were discussing the concept of death as it relates to both humans and (???), and the responses you gave were rather ambiguous. So, today, our objective is to clarify your positions on some of these matters. Uh, (???), physical vessel as you discussed it with me last time?

SUBJECT: (Unintelligible)

INTERVIEWER: Is the process by which it occurs natural or artificial?

INTERVIEWER: How is it specifically done? Can you replicate the process?

No matter what I do, I can't make the "subject"'s responses intelligible. Still working.
>>
another one of these threads lol
>>
Quick update. May have found a way to decipher the subject's responses. Working on that now.
>>
>>19123542
fake and gay
FAG
>>
File: contents.png (6KB, 689x216px) Image search: [Google]
contents.png
6KB, 689x216px
While the audio file is being processed, I'll dump the contents of the USB. The audio file was obviously the most interesting find, but the other files may be connected.
>>
File: atrium.gif (24KB, 554x386px) Image search: [Google]
atrium.gif
24KB, 554x386px
This is atrium.gif

Unsure of what it means
>>
>>19124114
Doctor (???) sounds like "Doctor Troy/Trot".

We're going to go ahead and (???) is "go ahead and begin."

as it relates to both humans and (???) is "to both humans and your species."

Uh, (???) is "first and foremost, would you like to explain the concept of a physical vessel."

hope this helps, I'm invested even if this is a meme.
>>
>>19123542
Are you still there? Helper guy here.

I'm really interested, and along with the fixes to your transcript, I've listened to the Subject voice enough to figure out it's almost similar to a "clicks and whistles" vocalization like dolphins/bats/insects.

Using this knowledge, I can safely *assume* that the responses this thing is giving are disappointed.

Also, a point:
He asks if it's artificial or natural. He then goes on to ask in the next set "Can you replicate this process".

Meaning, the response it gave was that it is likely not artificial, or else they would already be able to do it. Thus, there's some natural process to something they're discussing here.

Come back, you faggot, I wanna learn more.
>>
>>19124229
>>19124362

Yep, still here. Your corrections seem accurate.

The "clicks" make it seem as if this thing doesn't speak English (obviously) but they're clearly understanding it. Perhaps a code? Morse?

The content is...disturbing. If they're trying to replicate the process this thing is talking about, it seems to be for the wrong purposes.

Will keep working. Standby for an update.
>>
>>19124392
It might indeed be morse code, I'll see if I can figure anything out from it, though it's been a few years since morse was fresh.

The differentiation between "humans and your species" he brings up also compounds that it likely doesn't speak English, so this is definitely some other kind of sub-language.

If they are understanding and engaging in conversation, though, it must be crackable!

Keep up the work, I'll get back to you on morse.
>>
>>19124392
Also, what is p_file.txt?

You linked atrium.gif but not p_file.txt.
>>
>>19124425
Dumping the text file momentarily.
>>
Hey OP! Very interesting stuff! So if it is an old USB of yours, do you not remember where you found this interview or why you saved it with the other files on USB?
>>
The contents of p_file.txt are as follows:

SIN2RYhe
SeRdSIZ0
RIJ2Sope
RYRbTYZ1
SoJ4SeD3
SIReTYh4

There's a new development, however. I analyzed interview.mp3 and, when placed in a Windows folder, the "Artist/Album" fields are replaced by a series of letters and numbers linking to a Vocaroo page. That file, which seems to be a continuation of the first file, is available below.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1s1112JPhSR

Whoever left these files made sure that they could be accessed. Currently trying to figure out what the subject is saying in both files. Not sure what the interviewer is exactly saying in interview 2.
>>
>>19124456
I don't remember where I found the file, no. If I placed it on the USB and made it so I could access the second file, I have no memory of it. The voice is definitely not mine though.
>>
>>19124499
About to listen to this vocaroo, and thanks for .txt as well.

Before I continue, though, it seems if you turn atrium.gif vertical, the right side being the top, it is similar to a form of morse code *POSSIBLY*.

I'm starting to get numbers, 2 and 4, going that each "H" key is a "dot" and each space is a "dash". Just began, but worth thinking about. I'll continue after vocaroo.
>>
>>19124507
Good find.

Let me know what you make of Interview 2. I have no clue what is going on.
>>
>>19124510
Update on atrium.gif, it doesn't seem to turn up anything but a random string of letters and numbers so far. If there's a code there, it's lost on me. I can work on that again in a minute, but I'm more concerned with this vocaroo.

So far, what I can make out is that Subject D157 has a -very- bad bacterial infection from something. I'll post again only if I find out anything else.

Perhaps atrium.gif's code is related to p_file.txt?
>>
File: 1493250835107.png (234KB, 488x409px) Image search: [Google]
1493250835107.png
234KB, 488x409px
8/10. Pretty convincing at first, I like your acting style, but I guess in the age of fake Megalodon/Mermaid 'caught on tape' documentaries being shown on the Discovery Channel.. my bullshit meter is just too seasoned to believe. I WANT TO BELIEVE
>>
so.. you expect this fake shit to get viral?
>>
>>19124449

Text file pls
>>
>>19124529
It was already dumped. See >>19124499
>>
>>19124525
I think atrium.gif and p_file.txt are absolutely linked. I also have a suspicion that they may contain hints towards what the subject says in response to the interviewer.

Still doing my best to decipher the subject's vocalizations, but they're very off-the-wall and cryptic at best. Just a random mashup of clicks and high pitched squeals.
>>
This is very interesting. Would be anxious to hear that last tape clearly where they state it is a bacterial infection and something about ultraviolet light.
>>
>>19124505
I was just curious! It's definitely spoopy. Keep on posting!
>>
>>19124544
That may be the purpose of them, though. It could be Subject has a very understandable voice and the file was ruptured to force research or confusion.

Considering atrium.gif and p_file.txt both have seemingly 'random' strings of letters and numbers, I would agree. Outside of the morse code idea, though, I have no idea what the hell atrium.gif stands for.

I've run it through a few different colorizations, reversals, flipped it for coding, etc. Nothing makes sense.

Can you scrub the audio up a bit on the vocaroo to at least make Doctor Troy sound a bit better? It's definitely his voice again.
>>
>>19124545
Working on cleaning that tape up right now. Should have something in a few minutes.
>>
>>19124551
On it.
>>
Just a thought. I think you guys are probably right when stating it is military type stuff. I would guess that if we were actually dealing with an alien species that they have history with. Then they most likely have some form of translator that is listening to responses and giving a screen english language version that can be read.
>>
>>19124526
Side note on the pic you posted...it's scary to think that a guy that fucking stupid is trying to go to school for pre-med..somebody please put that ape back in his cage. Just sayin
>>
>>19124545
>>19124551

Was able to clean up the second file quite a bit. Very intelligible now. Let me know what you make of it.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0r22sLEYTIF
>>
>>19124581
It's a shit-ton better, also, I think his name is now Dr. Trough or Trot, it's not Troy.

Next post will be a typed up version of what he says, just letting you know I'm working with you.
>>
>>19124593
Sounds good man. Thanks
>>
To the person decoding this stuff. Thank you for your time and effort. It is very cool to hear these things. It validates ideas and concepts many of us have. I find it interesting that the Doctor is focusing on the death process of the physical form and the transference to another physical form. It is also telling that the subject apparently is dealing with a bacterial complication on top of needing special ultra violet lighting. Definitely something that has crossed maybe dimensions and or used to a sterile environment.
>>
>>19124608
Agreed. The guy decoding this stuff is a legend.

I think we have sufficient evidence to conclusively say this thing isn't human.
>>
I would have to be led to believe that this being they are talking to is of reptilian origin or some variation. Grow lights and reptiles require uv lighting. A thought. It is certainly a path we have all heard of before.
>>
>>19124581
"Doctor (Trough? Trot? Toph?) reporting. We are reporting the results of the medical assessment made at the conclusion of interview 2 with Subject D157."

"Subject is suffering from a bacterial infection of unknown origin and has been treated with additional antibiotics. We are seated across from him in an observation chamber outlined with at least four to six ultraviolet lights each capable of remaining illuminated in the event of a power failure."

"The purpose of this is to ensure that Subject remains calm and collected even when not exposed to the light that it is accustomed to."

"With that said, we are going to resume the interview with the following questions."

"Let me now turn to the supervising agent, Doctor (Malk? Molk? Maulk?) and provide him with the documentation relevant to the assessment. There we go, let us resume."

"You (presumably Subject) stated previously that the process by one assumes a new vessel is natural but it can be prematurely triggered. How would you go about triggering this prematurely, and if so, are there any complications that would arise as a consequence of either the process itself or triggering it prematurely?"

((Subject gives another gargled response, however, this time, the tone is very different in my opinion from previous responses. Cannot understand the 'words' at all.))

"Are there any known ways to circumvent the complications that would arise through this process? For instance, is it possible to retain the memories that the previous vessel had without losing them during the - (he breaks off here and speaks to someone else, I believe.) - I'm sorry?"

(Presumably returns to speaking to Subject or the camera.) "We need to terminate the interview prematurely, I apologize, we are experiencing some difficulties."
>>
One of the underlying concepts thrown around about the reptilians is that they reside in the 4th dimension and go in and out of vessels. Numerous old interviews with captured aliens talks of how they can go in and out of organic vessels. They communicate telepathically usually however so to hear an actual voice is interesting.
>>
>>19124630
Seems accurate. Thanks for the transcript.

In your opinion, do you think they're holding this thing against its will? Rather, does it seem like the interviews are tense or strained?
>>
>>19124649
I don't think they're holding it forcefully. The responses it gives going off of tone don't seem overly aggressive, and if they're at least giving it the light it needs, it's not under any duress *during* the interview.
>>
>>19124655
So you believe the "responses" were altered after the interview rather than being the subject's actual speech?
>>
>>19124661
I do, at least in some effect scrambled, especially because towards the end, Dr. Trot says they have to terminate for 'difficulties'. It only makes sense they'd scramble some of the audio if something went wrong.

At least to me. This is all speculation, I'm not super well-versed in this type of /x/ shit.
>>
>>19124667
Respectable theory.

The tone they're using makes it seem like they're treating metaphysical concepts as scientific fact. That, to me, is more disturbing than the identity of the subject, which we've already established is most likely non-human.
>>
Yes i think you are right also about it being scrambled after the fact. The answers to the questions would be very important for those questions they are asking. They would also want to protect the identity of the subject.
>>
>>19124675
I hope you don't mind, but I've been saving these files and writing down on paper the transcriptions from these audio files.

Is there anything you want me to include? Do you have any more files to share?
>>
Just the question of transference from one form to another being a natural process that can be triggered throws out the idea of god pointing his little finger down and giving and ending all life solely on his command. It all has consequences.
>>
OP here.

Still working on decoding the files and cleaning up Subject's speech as best I can, but it definitely seems like whoever "garbled" his responses made it very difficult to figure them out.

Will update when I can.
>>
>>19124685
Yeah, that's absolutely fine. I do have a lead on one more file. Working on that now.
>>
pls dont let this thread die even if it's rp its cool
>>
>>19124698
Any progress? I'm really enjoying this, however cryptic and weird-as-fuck it might be.

Also, I thought it worth mentioning after listening and reading again: Subject has a gender. Dr. Trot refers to Subject D157 as "him".

I'm not sure how relevant that is, but I thought it intriguing.
>>
>>19124148
Looks like an ASCII image, but the image is the blank spaces instead of the characters
>>
>>19124970
Sideways, like the other son anon said
>>
>>19124698
Okay, I'm going out on a HUGE limb here, but based on my limited college animal biology and theorizing based off of key words Dr. Trot uses, such as UV lights to keep him "calm and collected" and that the clicks and whistles may be clicks and -hisses-, I've formulated a rough, very wild theory. Take with a salt shaker anons.

D157 might be an intelligent reptilian species of some sort. Subterranean environment locale, underground UV lighting from fungi/flora, so the UV would simulate its environment to keep it calm.

Reptiles also have bacteria on their body; if D157 was an underground species, what it has to protect it might be even hundreds of years evolutionally behind the diseases of today, eliciting a severe infection from touching or existing on or near the surface.

Long story short, I'm beginning to think D157 isn't an ayylmao or a bug people, it's a lizard people.
>>
>>19125001
He might be a native of the earth, not an alien or immigrated species.
>>
>reptilian

So he's interviewing a jew?
>>
File: Capture.png (24KB, 1197x748px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
24KB, 1197x748px
>>19124970
Okay, I took your idea and ran with it.

Here's the normal image through an ASCII.
>>
File: Capture.PNG2.png (116KB, 1191x744px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.PNG2.png
116KB, 1191x744px
>>19125100
And inverted.

Sorry for the poor quality, had to save them in a jinky way.
>>
>>19124698
It being a gif that doesn't appear to move is concerning. Perhaps there's something else in the image we're not seeing that's moving?

OP, are you still here?
>>
>>19125100

Odd, if you look at it like its one of those 'magic eye' posters you can see a pyramid in the center.
>>
fucking bump
>>
>>19125131
You're not wrong. It's also more dateable to morse code in this format. I'm surprised it turned to letters in the inversion.

Holding out for OP with that last file. We need to see this through. Come on, anon.
>>
Oh boi it's another retarded LARP
>>
yyou are meddling
sTOP AT ONCE

hushhhhhhhh
>>
>>19125160
Meddling in what? How?
>>
>>19125153
faggot
>>
hushhhhhhhh
>>
>>19125181
If we don't stop will something bad happen?

If we do, will said 'bad thing' not happen?
>>
>>19125186
stop pretending your stories are real
you know I am NOT concerned with fool's stories instead of the larger picture
>>
im going to go now
thank you
>>
>>19123542
I gotta go to sleep now, my dude. Shit to do tomorrow. I'll check the archive for this thread later, or if it's still up, be back to help.

Your work and findings weren't in vain. Godspeed.
>>
buuuuuumppppp
>>
>>19123542
How come you find an stick that is in your posession with significant content you do not know about?
>>
>>19125429
I constantly find old usb drives with stuff I didn't know I had dear. (I'm a Server Tech.)
Anyway OP this shit looks pretty interdasting! Gonna lurk for now
>>
>>19125449
Lol, im an Admin too. And, i don't know every fucking PowerPoint on every mmd, but this goes a bit beyond that. And, i don't use friggin USB Sticks and the like as a file repository where i or someone else stores data.
Sooo- my point should still be valid, i think.
>>
>>19125109
Aye, still here. Went to bed.

Posting a new file I found soon. Will explain then.
>>
>>19125001
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0r22sLEYTIF

If D157 isn't an ayylmao or an ET of any kind, how would it understand a concept as complicated as transferring its consciousness between bodies? Why would it need to know that? What would the purpose of understanding the process be?
>>
>>19125429
OP here.

I have several USBs loaded with shit I've completely forgotten about. In fact, it's possible I have more USBs that connect with these interviews. Lemme check.
>>
Update - decided to go through other USBs. Will report anything unusual that I find.
>>
I too miss marble hornets
>>
>>19125604
Yeah yeah I don't use them as data rep either.
But it isn't that far-fetched anyway.
>>
>>19124499
Holy shit, I've got an update on the text file, simply copy/pasting the numbers and letters into the URL bar only brings up one result
Https://pastebin.com/eWz4fExh
It looks mostly like some sort of numbered reply system,like 4chan, but with gibberish, except line 36 and line 42, which say "help" and "please help us" respectively
>>
>>19126619
Further updates, copy/pasting (what appears to be) any of the "post" numbers all have several search results, with some heavily coded Reddit page as a common denominator
For anons too lazy to do it
1349729397 was the post that says " please help us"
>>
>>19126619
Isn't that from the unknown subreddit?
>>
>>19125033
Unironically laughed
>>
I don't care if this is going to turn out fake(which it probably is) since i'm enjoying this
>>
OP here. Found an audio file I think is connected to this on another USB.

Posting it shortly.
>>
Holy shit. Just listened to the new file. Seems to be a direct continuation of the interview.

Dunno what is exactly being said but I'll do my best to clean it up. In the meantime, let me know what you guys make of it.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0zORYVNLFuA
>>
Cleaned up the new file. Let me know what you think.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0928ODBKFVz
>>
>>19126801
Gravity was altered to make him more comfortable. Wish I had that tech.
>>
>>19126879
No i think it said that the gravity change was to support his existence there, and that it may have made him uncomfortable. Perhaps he is a bit ethereal or something, and so he needs a higher gravity to keep him in one spot. Idk. Thoughts?
>>
>>19125033
that explains the gargling, hebrew sounds like a man choking to death. KHHHHHAHHHHHHHKKHHKHKHKHKAHAHKAHHKAHKAKA
>>
>>19126801
Helper anon from last night here, glad to see we're all still around. Gonna give the file a perusal; this one's significantly longer so I doubt I can write it all here, but I'll definitely be up for talking about it.
>>
>>19127436
We all saw it. But this really isn't funny. Kek.
>>
>>19127573
What do you think the creature is? Reptillian? A Grey? A Tall Grey? What type?
>>
>>19127342
Different gravity could mean different planet, my only question there. That first response sounds like it's coming out of something organic. Second one sounds washed.
>>
>>19126801
Okay, holy shit. So, from this, I can infer a few things:

>Not a reptilmao, unless there's different gravity underground. Ayylmao.

>Requires UV lighting and gravity to keep calm.

>Dr. Trot also said that D157 and D158 came from 'pods', and were free to come or go at their leisure.

>D157 died and was being examined, expired from the severe infection.

>D158 has a shit ton of medical professionals to keep it alive.

>At least from the words of the Doctor, these things are being treated decently.

>I read the vocalizational tone wrong. They were very unhappy with the questions and gave ambiguous, interrogation-response answers.

Hm.

Anything come from atrium.gif yet?
>>
>>19127585
Sounds like he says yes to the first question. So maybe it's just distorted. Doesn't scream legitimate. Need more reference material. Not enough points to make a logical decision. Aliens apparently, sound like bushmen on Nitous, pumped through a guitar pedal. Kek.
>>
>>19127606
The response from the interviewer is interesting. Seems like he's totally lost, or waiting for a translator. I would be at a loss if they expected me to interpret that somehow, so I don't know. I kek'd when they/it responded. Either we aren't actually hearing the other side of it, or they have active translation of some type.
>>
>>19127643
I believe the latter, the active translation.

We have that now with other languages, a machine hears it and plays it back properly. They'd have to have 'cracked' its language in the first place, but I'm betting now that the responses are somewhat natural for it, and they are translating as they go.
>>
>>19127663
Seems like he is listening to the responses actively. He even clarifies certain parts of what he is asking based on the first response.
>>
>>19127690
Exactly, so in my personal opinion, waiting for a translator would be counter-productive and unfitting for the interview. Hesitant though he is, he's moving at a good pace.

Some of his trepidation and hesitating may be simply that he could very well be seated across from an ayylmao that makes sounds like that. Hell, even if I was well-versed in that, I'd be put off, too.

Since we don't hear any playback of translations or hear a translator speak, it could also be translating it to a screen for him to read the answers, hence the pause, as if he's reading it before continuing, perhaps?
>>
>>19127690
This seems to be a pattern, as far as what we are uncovering from declassified and released info. Death is a conduit. Not a permanent state. Seems to be what they are all trying to unlock, if they haven't already. How to use if for your own purposes. End of the world stuff, really.
>>
>>19127690
Oh, you mean like, he understands what it's saying?

Sorry, I'm still sleepy, a bit out of it.
>>
>>19127710
They understand it. Also, the other one mentioned, seem to be able to "leave", and return home(I take that with a grain of salt though), so perhaps we are looking at outcasts. Every society has them. The Greys were supposedly able to learn and emulate English perfectly(very rapidly). So this must be something else. He never says that it's an alien. Or from another planet though. Maybe the difference of being closer to the Earths core that causes the difference they are used to. UV light though, is counter to that idea. Many theorize that our universe is the only one that supports life, or consciousness rather.
>>
>>19127718
Yes.
>>
The most convincing stuff I've found about Aliens, seems to indicate that they regard us as a very young species. And seem to help us when we really f-up. Look at the Chernobyl sighting and the Fukushima sighting

https://youtu.be/JzDrmtnC0kE
>>
>>19127761
Very interesting and fairly logical points.
>>
>>19127806
I think that's in German. But the ship only appeared when radiation was going to cause a major catastrophe. Which was miraculously averted. Both times.
>>
>>19127813
I know. I didn't mention Revelations or the Alien selfie. Diamonds in a garbage dump.
>>
>>19127830
The idea of pods as sleeping or resting places to simulate their environment, i.e. being underground also fits in with this, too.

So then we're left wondering; with all these options, what exactly is this thing?
>>
>>19126801
OP still here? Any progress on cleaning Subject's responses or any new information? Or is this what we have?

Did you get abducted yet?
>>
i cautioned you
please STOP at once
regards
>>
>>19127940
...uh, you wanna explain?
>>
Want to explain how or when you got this flashdrive?
>Cleared Sound File 2 sounds like it was stored in a vault
>explain
>>
Im keeping this thread bumped
>>
>>19127945
but you already know my answers to the dilemma
>>
>>19127922
bumping for OP to come back with more files/info/closure.
>>
spooky
>>
You guys don't know? This is the audio for that interview with the alien. I'm surprised /x/ doesn't connect the dots.
>>
>>19123542
>>19124114

Dude.. just stop... the fact that you've put (???) in this is ridiculous, it's clearly audible.. you recorded that shit, and you've put the mic into your mouth to make the ''alien'' voice..
>>
>>19128108
but there are glimpses of the truth in EVERY work
>>
im going to go now
thank you
>>
>>19128122
It's just a rendition of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-1MLoum9hY and imagination of follow/preceding subjects
>>
File: g1376772883783083243.png (94KB, 506x604px) Image search: [Google]
g1376772883783083243.png
94KB, 506x604px
Guys, when you feel like an idiot, remember that there are people actually wasting their time making up this shit and discussing it
>>
>>19127922
OP here. Still working on finding new leads.

Been reading what you guys have said. Interesting, if disturbing.
>>
>>19128159
I'm sticking it out at least a while longer, despite what others are saying. Even if it turns up to not be true, it's fun and I like the mystery of it. Keep at it.

Been here since the beginning, it'd be a waste to not stick around for a bit.
>>
OP again. Here's my general theory based on what we've heard so far:

This is a military interrogation of a non-human entity, most likely something from another planet or dimension. The nature of the interview makes it obvious that whoever's conducting it cares about one thing - getting a detailed explanation of what occurs after death and how one would transfer their consciousness between "vessels". They claim to be treating the Subject well, but I have my doubts. It's likely all they care about is extracting information from it, and after that, it ceases to be important.

I'm still searching through other USBs for anything of note. I may have found something, but it will require some work to make it audible. Will post when I can.
>>
>>19128182
Godspeed, I'm taking all of this down on paper just in case.
>>
>>19128231

So, one of the USBs contains an .mp4 video file. Based on what I saw, it's definitely connected. What's the best way to share it? YouTube?
>>
>>19128249
that's an ok way, but you could also learn how to make a webm out of it and it would be spread on 4chan if it was worth while. Just saying. Well nothing stopping you from doing both things.
>>
>>19128249
What this anon said:
>>19128266
>>
Converting the video to webm now.
>>
Why are Americans so terrible at voice acting.. "Relax and sound natural" isn't always the best route OP.
Saying "uh" after every sentence in order to replicate natural speech and thought flow doesn't make what is being said sound legitimate, it just makes it more obvious you're reading off a pre-typed, non rehearsed script. Sigh. I was into this thread until I listened to the audio. Many holes in your RP even if it had promise. 4/10 try again next week OP.
>>
File: 1458983572063.gif (514KB, 221x231px) Image search: [Google]
1458983572063.gif
514KB, 221x231px
>>19128379
nigga chill
>>
>>19123542
U.S. SOCOM is getting pretty fucking serious. Like, damn!
>>
>>19125033
kek
>>
>>19128390
for real
>>
>>19127965
What do you mean it sounds like it was stored in a vault?
>>
File: image.jpg (194KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194KB, 720x1280px
>>19128390
Can't. I'm triggered
>>
>>19128346
Bumping for OP. Almost done writing down the most recent file as well, hand starts to hurt after all the writing.
>>
File: cat assaults pizza.jpg (101KB, 1024x758px) Image search: [Google]
cat assaults pizza.jpg
101KB, 1024x758px
>>19128679
keep it up anon
>>
>>19128679
Every verbal communication has been recorded now on pen and paper of both Dr. T-something and Subject D157.
>>
>>19128833
And by the Subject I mean I wrote down that he did insect/lizard/alien hisses and clicks. *shrug*
>>
>>19128821
What a naughty little kitty, I like
>>
File: IMG_20160708_122010.jpg (108KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160708_122010.jpg
108KB, 900x900px
>>19128837
Bumping again for OP in hopes of that last file.
>>
>>19129194
I'm here. Still working on it.
>>
>>19129196
Not a problem, not rushing or pressuring you, just trying to keep the thread alive.

Inquiring minds just got to know.
>>
Yes I have been on since last night also. Anxious to see where this keeps going to.
>>
>>19129323
At this point I've invested enough into this it'd be a waste to leave, and I'm honestly having fun helping him and the other guy piece this shit together, even though I can only contribute theories and help after it's posted.
>>
>>19128144

This thread is going ABSOLUTELY NO WHERE!
>>
OP here. File is gone. Can't say much. Archive everything in this thread just in case. Trying to say what I can.
>>
>>19129474
No prob, I suppose this is the conclusion of Red 2125 then.

I have everything archived on paper or in my own possession, working on getting some permanency off the computer tomorrow.

Thank you for sharing, OP, was a pleasure.

As two final questions, do you have any idea where this USB came from, and, what is the reason the thread is named Red 2125?
>>
>>19129474
And what do you mean by 'can't say much'?

Is there something going on?
>>
>>19129474
Last bump, I'll stay up another 15 minutes or so but then I gotta crash for the night and check thread tomorrow.
>>
>>19125191
Shut the fuck up and enjoy the fictional story faggot
>>
>>19126680
One of these post numbers brought me to a youtube video similiar to Google's Webdriver Torso

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNb6W9JLJNc
>>
>>19126619
Seems like a subreddit dedicated solely on that guy and its(?) strange posts.

Any theory on why it is in the USB?
>>
>>19127806
Hey anon, that's clearly a train or some other kind of transport in the distance, you can even see the mountain
>>
>>19127940
Story's pretty neat, but you dude look clearly samefagging or just larping
>>
>>19128108
Dude isn't it obvious?
Nobody in here has a life or anything else to do though, so just don't ruin it.
>>
how about the theory OP bullshitting us all?! He's "Dr. Trout" and recorded this sound files after masturbating to hentai porn?!

I mean..is there ANY just the slightest proof he is not bullshitting?! "Oh, I found this USB STick with datas on it, I don't know" ....oh que surprise...
>>
thank you for letting the case rest
some matters should remain in the earth not in YOUR minds
>>
>>19129911
How about it's clearly obvious but literally any post on /x/ with potential is?
Just leave it be dude.
We don't have anything better to do in life
>>
>>19123542
Anything new OP?
Thread was pretty cool, would be a shame to let it die now
>>
>>19130138
I just don't get why people waste THEIR time and those of anyone who posts/reads here.
Do they get a boner from this? "Wuhahaha, look at those idiots, they fall for my Roleplay!" ? Do they enjoy the attention? I mean...why the fuck say anything, if you haven't anything to say really?!

But I'll let it be, as it is. Have fun reading tales from a nerd. ;-)
>>
File: 1496570220835.gif (1MB, 152x150px) Image search: [Google]
1496570220835.gif
1MB, 152x150px
>>
>>19129974
sese
>>
>>19130487
so when people do those murder mystery tours where actors act out a murder and the guests have to solve it, do you go up to them and start lecturing them about how they're wasting their time because it's not a real murder?
>>
>>19130618
if I would run across blokes doing that - YES, I would! ;-)
>>
>>19130618
also: Those people doing "muder mystery tours" get money for bullshiting people, and people attending those "tours" also know it's BS. Posting BS here will give you.......well...actuall nothing I could think of.
>>
>>19130709
>>19130713
sounds good. oh and if you see someone reading a novel, make sure to inform them that it's fiction and not real.
>>
OP here.

There were a couple people outside my house last night. Not sure who they were or why they were there, but it freaked me out.

I was able to recover the file. It was pretty corrupted, but I'll post it anyway. It's a webm, so give me a few seconds.
>>
>>19129974
What are you talking about?
>>
File: 1497046546734.png (12KB, 108x108px) Image search: [Google]
1497046546734.png
12KB, 108x108px
>>19129974
Malphite is that you?
>>
So fake
>>
>>19130911
>give me a few seconds
>it's been 15 minutes
>>
>>19124114
>>19123542
seriously? it's technically even for specialists impossible to restore such distorted and noisy corrupted audio in that clean way

it's obvious that YOU have corrupted and distorted the audio using some kind of audio effects, therefore probably even created the recording

try harder next time. 1.3/10
>>
>>19130961
>what is an alternate reality game
>>
File is almost ready. Posting it shortly.
>>
Is the file still coming?
>>
To the OP. Please do not listen to the detractors on the site all of a sudden. They are obviously disinfo plants to dissuade serious conversation. It really does not matter what they think in any way, shape, or form. They are only negative people that give off negative vibes. They have to bring people down to their energy levels to feel good about themselves.

To the idiots posting about fake this and fake that. No one cares what you thinnk. If we choose to believe and participate then that is our choice. Not yours. So STFU already.
>>
>People can't do what they want because I think it is a waste of time

Some people need to grow up
>>
>>19130911
It's been more than one hour, is the file coming?
>>
File: 1485702219621.jpg (224KB, 576x488px) Image search: [Google]
1485702219621.jpg
224KB, 576x488px
Is it ayy's or jews we're dealing with here?Pretty spooped
>>
File: OP will deliver (x-files alt).jpg (126KB, 773x704px) Image search: [Google]
OP will deliver (x-files alt).jpg
126KB, 773x704px
>>19131125
that's great and everything, but if OP wants people to stay interested, he shouldn't be saying "I'll post a file in a few seconds" and then still be AWOL an hour later.
>>
>>19131242
I'm contemplating whether or not to even post the file.

It's...yeah.
>>
Fuck it. The file will be up momentarily. Sorry for the wait.
>>
>>19131316
Cool.Got the page standing by.
>>
Here you guy, guys. Sorry for the delay. Had to upload it to YouTube because of the file size.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7Z7z6Jmm5w

The file was accompanied by a .txt, which read:

CONVERTED TO DIGITAL SD FROM ANALOG
>>
Seems like the footage itself is on VHS while the text/overlays are digital. Not sure what to make of it yet.
>>
>>19131433
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7Z7z6Jmm5w

Okay man sorry but now you have lost me too. i wanted to believe but you obviously are trying to work some gaming angle. You are a low 20's millenial that is a self professed gamer that works at whole foods. Not an IT guy like you say. But hey let me post the real footage you got this last video from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q70MrmN8DkU
>>
>>19131525
Video have been deleted
What the hell OP, it's been like 30 minutes and decided to delete it
>>
well that was actually one of the better ARG efforts I've seen on here lately, even if a bit short lived. at least OP has sound clips and a video and shit, which is more work than most people seem to put into it.

even if people saw through it, I'd still rather see a thread like this than a lot of the threads on here. thank you for at least making an effort OP.
>>
This shit is getting slid hardcore, did anyone save the video?
>>
>>19131631
Dude the video the OP posted was just a blacked out, grainy version of this video that has been posted on you tube for years.

The OP also posted the video using a name that could be tracked onto the internet exposing who he is and what his intentions were. Anyone that followed this thread (me included) hoping for some real info got played for suckers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q70MrmN8DkU
>>
Why the fuck can we not just stop with this roleplay horseshit. Go write fan fiction or something. And btw, for future reference, the first 20 or so posts were way too polite and productive to feel real.
>>
>>19124499
this string was posted on /r/f04cb41f154db2f05a4a/ 4 years ago, apparently there's some big mystery surrounding this f04 character, could this be linked to the audio?
>>
>>19126619
that's just a list of numbers extrapolated from the f04 posts on reddit, the guy who made it is on discord gg/WRQt5uF
>>
>>19133326
Maybe people just aren't always assholes?

Sometimes people do enjoy using semi-proper grammar and being productive with spooky shit, too.
>>
Looks like this thread died.
Welp, it looked interesting
>>
>>19130717
again...authors get PAID for their fuckn novels....OP only get's attention...
>>
Yeah last thing I will post on this.

An open note to the OP. I get the fact that in your mind being an aspiring writer/gaming wanna be justifies your experiment in levity. However many people use these types of forums for legit discussion about legit stuff. The hopes being that we can have intelligent discussions based on real actual hard evidence that needs a discerning eye.

Using these forums as a form of entertaining yourself does nothing to improve the community you so wish to entertain. All your antics do is tear down the community driving away anyone that would really be open to honest discussion.

In the future take your made up make believe to the fantasy writing forums where it can be appreciated for the fiction it is and let this community actually thrive and grow.
>>
>>19125100

DNA sequence
Thread posts: 208
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.