[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever met Death in your dreams?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: geometry.png (788KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
geometry.png
788KB, 599x600px
When I was 14, I was stabbed in the thigh, the blade severed my femoral artery. A splint was applied AFTER TEN MINUTES OF BLEEDING OUT, BADLY! The local hospital was full, as was the one in the next large town, so had to go to Edinburgh old royal infirmery, a week before it was due to close.
I was prepped for theatre and warned my mother that I thought there wasn't a chance I would survive, then looking at a leg that was turning increasingly more blue, even after the splint was removed.
I was put under anaesthetic, which before had given me a dreamless, senseless sleep in routine operations as an infant and toddler.
I was then in a vivid dream, sitting on a rock by a campfire, sitting opposite what looked like an older version of myself.
He spoke in a voice that wouldn't even be mine, in recent, adult years. It was much deeper, and the blue in the irises of his eyes was a more glowy intense shade of blue than mine could ever achieve.
This was not me, from the future, this was not even a manifestation of my psyche for his responses were far from symbolic to my life, and far from conversationally predictable.
I looked up to the sky to see stars I didn't recognise, to see a fully-waxed moon that was almost as blue as my campfire co-conspirator's eyes. This was not our world, this was not Heaven, this was not Hell, this was not a spaceship or alien-dimension of any sort. It was too natural an environment to be considered artificial, but pines grew in the distance, grass growing between my toes.
"Where am I?"
"Between your world and the next one"
"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"
"If you're on the brink of death, just about to pass on, you have a tendency to end up, here. Where I help you to come to terms with your death, but this was not your time, son"
"Who are you? God? The other cunt?"
"Neither, but I have endlessly served the former, though this task is becoming near impossible, as time passes by"
"Am I to die?"
>>
And then?
>>
"I do not know the definitive answer to that, Lee, but I am willing to take a wager. A simple coin toss... You are going to end up in the void, but your doctors will do all they can to bring you back. If they do, there will be complications and you will end up in the void again"
"Who says I'm going to STAY there, though?"
"Logic and reason, it is just an eventuality... However it doesn't stop you from betting on your survival. All it takes is a little bet...
"If you wake up after all this dying and revival, you won... If you end up dead, you lost and I sent you on your way to the next world, agreed?"
"Fine, I've got fuck all to lose anyway"
He shook my hand but held on, letting my arm seemingly burn over the campfire, which had now turned a gas-fire colour of blue. A symbol had been etched onto my arm that wasn't there when I came out of my comatose state nearly 2 days later.
I had flat-lined twice and saw the black/grey void TWICE. Each time I would end up back by the campfire to a blue-eyed man rubbing his hands in anticipation. "STRIKE ONE!!!"
"STRIKE TWO"
Then I remember waking up after that, not of anything in the run up to it, bar that camfpire experience. If I had remembered the rest, this story might have been longer, but it is what it is
>>
I don't even know if I won the coin-toss or not, he never even showed me the coin after flipping it
>>
I can't even remember the fucking symbol as it wasn't there when I woke up
>>
Congratulations in your succesful wager with Samael
>>
*shudders*
>>
Do you have any pics of symbols related to the likes of Samael or perhaps even Azrael?
>>
>>19123533
this would make a good anime :^)
>>
I have never known where to even START to look, mate.
>>
>>19123591
>roleplay
>>
>>19123533
Long story short I had one dream about Death where he invited me to join his organization that in his own words "hunts down people who evade death". I also learned that Death makes some kickass mashed potatoes and meat patties.
>>
Now, I am not saying this is word for word, I'm sure the wording would have been different, but this is the overall description of what was said
>>
>>19123659
Holy shit, dude. You should have started sketching it
>>
So, he said it wasn't your time, but then wagered on it? Ya better learn to write better stories.
>>
People die before their time, it happens all over the world. My friend was taken before his time
>>
and I know others who were, also. With the world as populated as it is, not so many people are dying with purpose. There are suicides still, there are premeditated murders, but how many times do you hear about people dying by strange circumstances? I mean, I should have been treated at the first hospital, I should have been treated at the second, but nope, I had to travel another 60 miles to flat-line on a coffee table.
And who's not to say that he just wanted me to move on despite the fact|? I will never know his motivations
>>
>>19123701
You can't die before your time. When you die, that clearly was your time. Whether accidental, decreed by fate or god, however you want to put it. When it isn't your time to die, you are clearly alive. And when you are dying, it is your time. There is no set limit for when a person should die. And if there is, how do you tell the difference between the deaths where someone died at their time and before their time? And how does whoever set this time limit allow it to fuck up and have people die before they are supposed to?
>>
Operating table*** What a dumb fuck I am for not paying attention LOL
>>
>>19123670
What do you mean?
Also I don't know if matters at all but before falling asleep that night I was really depressed and wished for death in my sleep a little harder than usual.
>>
The Messenger - All it takes is for a ferryman to decide to take one along a way they might not be ready for, just because they are between worlds, for all I know, it could have been my time but it may have been sympathy or a loss of a bet, or he won and kept it quiet... I won't ever know. I'm still trying to make sense of it
>>
Now this may be something different entirely anon. I thought you were just drifting into a regular Joe sleep, like any other night, so there was emotional imbalance before this dream of yours?
>>
Do you think it was possibly something more than just a dream, then?
>>
>>19123751
So, you have no idea how to tell the difference between dying at your time vs before it or how such a thing makes any sense from any perspective outside of a hollow thing people say to express condolences.

Thought so. I still recommend you learn to write better; that way your fake story doesn't contradict itself on an issue that important.
>>
The scars on my legs say different. and besides, is it totally outside the realm of possibility if you can't even give reasons to condemn it, like i can't find reasons to condone?
>>
This debate is beyond subjective, so how are we to know until the result is concrete for both of us both? How are we to know until we are fully-dead and not coming back?
>>
I can't see any relation besides me wishing for death and Death being in the dream. It was an entirely different scenario without any connection to the real world. It's 4:30am right now so I might just describe the entire dream later when I wake up
>>
Let me explain, i detail, the surgical procedure, if you are willing to go so far as to call it a fake story.... With the blade being 5 1/2 inches before the hilt, it severed the artery, but it still hung on by a thread, which snapped as soon as the incision was made. I flat-lined for 15 minutes the first time... I flat-lined for nearly 30 the second time.
They even had to think ahead of the curve by taking a small chunk of the vein in my left calf and using it for patchwork around now clamped ends of the right femoral artery. the procedure was an overall success, despite the pain i had to endure in the following months when they had to remove staple stitches, which was agonising on the right, rather irritating on the left
>>
>>19123813
I did give a reason to condemn it. It didn't even remain internally consistent, so don't backpedal now and play it off like it was just a theory when you said that shit as if it was fact, and only backed down when asked about the claims.

So, in addition to learning to be a better writer, learn how to quote posts on 4chan.
>>
all good, anon. will pop back on later ;)
>>
>>19123621
You're so close you're practically on fire, but no...Samael is not Death.
>>
no, you know you know there was no reason added to it, you just said fake story and said i had no idea about it... pretty much condemning it without reason ;)
>>
and true, I thought it was Azrael, well, this was what I was told
>>
and nobody's back-peddling and you have been consistent, with every reply of yours being in this manner
>>
>>19123857
No. Read my post. I said it was bullshit because he said it wasn't your time and then proceeded to wager with you.

You then said it made sense, because people can die before their time. To which I asked several questions regarding that, at which point you started backing down and didn't answer them at all. Making your "people can die before their time" justification from before entirely invalid.
>>
And I added said rebuttal which you immediately slammed, even after I gave it basis, and continued to do so. Denying this?
>>
Shall I share photos when I wake up of the scars I carry from the stabbing and surgical procedure? I am more than willing to do so after I wake up, and like I said, it might not be what he said word for word, I am just adding what I think I can remember and going from there. You cannot deny I posted that before your fuckery
>>
But then again, I need to learn to re-quote so that's just lies, apparently.
I would have happily accepted follow-up questions with structure, the first insult can be weathered without retaliation, but to continue only compromises the entire debate. Surely you know this
>>
And neither of us have mentioned that sometimes one's" time to go" can be ill-considered in a celestial being's plan... They've even written of it in scripture! However I will blast that straight away, for what I saw in my dream had no liking or disliking for me, and had long lost it's freedom to plan ahead of time and plan for a better/worse future. So the wager had to be two-fold, and that's as far as I can get in making sense of it...
>>
A coin-toss to bet, then a bet to survive. But then again, I could be wrong about the motivations behind the former, for all I know
>>
>>19123888
You didn't have a rebuttal besides "its just a theory and subjective bro!". Which still leaves my original question unanswered. And I don't care whether or not you have scars. I'm talking about the "vision".
>>
Now we're talking!!!!
This is better!!! And respect on the focus of the vision, but you still have a ways to go before I'm smiling at your replies.
And I said subjective as no sort of vision can be tangibly proven unless confirmed by a third-party, and those are possible and are factually recorded, for the most part, the exception makes the rest look all the more, dare I say, hoaky? Mystical, even? I know I'm on the right board to talk about this shit. But I'm not too into this stuff as this was a one-time experience, and I doubt it will happen again until I genuinely DO die.
Here's why, I've been hit by a Ford Transit Connect at 45 miles an hour, taken near-death kickings and even OD'd, yet never seen that thing again, I can guarantee it. Just daft hazes where nothing makes sense, seeing silly KTFO shit, like a KFC or an elephant lol. Usual dreaming fare, mate. So whatever that was, it was a one-off, and whatever it was, it was certainly somewhere else as much as something else
>>
Will still share scars photos later for effect, though, for others who might enjoy the added detail to the thread and such. I won't be a scruge on that count lol
>>
Have you ever had dreams that felt tangibly real? I hadn't until that night, and hand't again after. Not much of a dreamer at all. I do dream, but it's all just the usual crap you'd expect from a sleepy, weightless dreamy dream. I sleep to get my hours in, that's all.
So this is certainly out of the ordinary, and something that stays with you for a while, even longer than the ptsd nightmares from the actual stabbing itself. It's strange, but it really sticks in the back of your mind, like it refuses to let you forget.
That moon, looks nothing like the picture I shared, more like a moon than that, above. And it was further away, like something of a fully waxed full-moon, but it was blue and it had a weird glow, like the thing's eyes, totally fucking strange and very out of the ordinary, even for a dream
>>
DUBS!!!
KEK IS WATCHING LOL
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.