[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Timeline Jumping/Time Travel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4178.jpg (60KB, 368x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4178.jpg
60KB, 368x271px
Hey /x/,

Is there a way to time travel mentally or to timeline jump?

Is it possible with Astral Projection?

Asking for a friend.
>>
File: triks.jpg (81KB, 746x691px) Image search: [Google]
triks.jpg
81KB, 746x691px
Hacking to the gate, you say?
Actually that's an interesting idea given scientists (at least publically) aren't sure if we can either go bavkeards of fowards in time. At least physically.
>>
>>19123148
I am 45,000 years old.
>>
Im trying to used my mind to relieve livid memories. I think is possible to relieve memories good or bad, but it's hard as fuck specially without any drugs to help.
>>
>>19123438
What sort of memories?
>>
why are people still on this topic? I've already passed time travel junk, i'm looking for a two headed snow leopard.
>>
>>19123459
Any of your life memories, every single moment of your life. So basically you could in theory recall anything that has happened to you, all the images and sounds.
Like let's say 4 years ago you fucked this really hot chick, you could relieve that moment over and over again, every sensation, like you're back in that moment.
I think the brain is powerful enough to do that.
>>
>>19123148
See the hathors. Its actually really simple. Just don't try it a lot it'll fuck with your head.
>>
>>19125280
How would one go about doing that?
>>
>>19123148
Yes you could access any time/space while astral traveling because you are no longer in the same plane of existence as when you are physical. I've also heard of remote viewing sessions going into the past or future.
>>
>>19126378
Search the hathors tom Kenyon. There's your answer
>>
Time is relative, travel in it happens everyday the closer. To the speed of light a object travels the less time they experience, traveling back in time is inpossible as you would have to go above the speed of light. Unless you invented a wormhole then time travel back in time would only be able acces back to the point that in time where the wormhole was created. But wornholes are just crazy talk.
>>
>>19126400
What about reliving or changing your past?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.