[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ i tried posting this to /b/ and got trolled so im trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 100_05712.jpg (990KB, 3624x2717px) Image search: [Google]
100_05712.jpg
990KB, 3624x2717px
Hey /x/ i tried posting this to /b/ and got trolled so im trying here for actual input. anyway some spooky stuff happened to me last night. me and a couple buddies thought we'd check out this construction site and this abandoned building in this field by my house. i grabbed my camera for the memories since we probably wouldn't remember from all the alcohol. while inside we kept hearing strange sounds like coins being thrown around. They would gradually get louder and happen more often. After checking out the pictures we noticed these orbs all around us. what do you think /b/ were we being haunted?
>>
>>19123100
Bump
>>
Weird shit post more pics
>>
File: 100_05732.jpg (1MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
100_05732.jpg
1MB, 4000x3000px
>>19123114
only a few had the orbs
>>
File: 100_05992.jpg (1MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
100_05992.jpg
1MB, 4000x3000px
here is some more
>>
I've had this experience before, me and a friend were taking pictures in my room and got orbs in every single one of them. We decided to let the camera record alone for about 10 min and when we went to check the footage there were two seperate recordings on it. The camera had fallen to the ground in the first recording and stopped taping. In the second it was back to normal, meaning someone had picked it up and started recording again.

Also, don't post this kind of stuff on /b, le epic trolls will just drain you of energy
>>
>>19123333
nice quads!
and do you still have the videos?
>>
Not sure f fake, but there is something fucked up on those pictures
>>
>>19123423
did you make that file name on purpose
>>
File: shialequeef.jpg (29KB, 688x387px) Image search: [Google]
shialequeef.jpg
29KB, 688x387px
>>19123100

haha nice neckbeard faggot

love, /b/
>>
>>19123100
just wondering, did you happen to take any butthole pics? if so, can you post them? nbd either way, just thought maybe you did.
>>
>>19123516
Yeah OP, if you had butthole pics it would help us out a lot.
But really, it's just some spooks checking out what you're doing in their spoopy spot
>>
>>19123100
So you and your buddies went running around in a fucking field at night. Of course you're going to be seeing those "orbs" in photos. It's just dust and pollen and shit you guys are kicking up and the flash of the camera is catching it. ffs.
>>
>>19123100
do you lvie in texas?
>>
>>19123119
nigga those are specs on the lens
>>
hey did they sound like little metal bearings smashing together?
>>
So you're evidence is some neck beard faggot and a bulldozer? Kys
>>
my grandmother has started seeing these for quite a while now, she sees a few always following each person around and more just randomly floating around in the air, she first described them to me as bad, but later corrected herself by saying they aren't necessarily bad/evil but rather just annoying, dont know if that helped you OP but thats all i got
>>
You must be retard, that's just dust....
>>
>>19123100
Those are either cumstains on the lens from your buttfucking sessions, or artifacts resulting from the obvious light source. There are no such thing as ghosts.
>>
File: Sin título-1.png (441KB, 634x473px) Image search: [Google]
Sin título-1.png
441KB, 634x473px
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.