[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the one true Religion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 48

File: vortex.jpg (426KB, 738x492px) Image search: [Google]
vortex.jpg
426KB, 738x492px
?
>>
>>19122783
More of a philosophy but Hermeticism.
>>
Dreams.
>>
All of them existing
>>
>>19122795
FPBP
>>
Ask the Archangel Cassiel
>>
>>19122783
Satanism.
>>
The sound of enlightenment is the sound of a car hitting a gong.
>>
>>19122783
Hinduism is probably the closest thing you've got to an untarnished religion given that it is also one of the oldest surviving spiritual traditions.
>>
File: 1489727700903.png (231KB, 1280x809px) Image search: [Google]
1489727700903.png
231KB, 1280x809px
>>19122857
any answer is better than this
relativists are worse than atheists
might even be worse than larpagans

>>19122783
Christianity ofc stop being stupid
>>
>>19122884

More specifically, the sound of enlightenment is a gong in an intersection being rung by a Trans-Am going 45 in a 30 zone when there was no cross-traffic to justify stopping at a red light.

Seriously though, this is misleading. It tells us what went wrong, but doesn't answer anything about what is true.
>>
>>19122783
Unironically Christianity.
>>
>>19122934
But why will i go to hell for being gay? wouldnt that mean if you fucked a girl in the ass youd go to hell too? I dont get that. I found out I was gay and I've tried killing myself over it.
>>
Our realization of God is enhanced every evolution of man. The realization of science facts takes us one step closer.

Our understanding will continue to evolve well beyond human spirituality fusion.

Materialism is the opposite of spirituality
>>
>>19122978
no those things are not remotely similar
gay conversion is possible and God can help you stop being gay through faith and prayer
it's happened before... unfortunately there isn't any non-religious methods that have been successful in gay conversion (at least none that i know of)

but anyways you don't go to hell for being gay you go to hell for being a sinner and not asking for forgiveness and not trying to change your lifestyle
a gay man can go to heaven if they do their best to stop being gay and ask for forgiveness if they sin (sleeping with another man)
>>
>>19122978

You're already in hell. Don't kill yourself over being gay, you'll just get sent back here.
>>
>>19122978
there isn't any scientific/psychological methods of gay therapy because political correctness prevents anyone from seriously researching into the possibility
if we can remove the PC culture preventing psychologists for looking into safe methods of reversing homosexuality (possibly even medication) i think a lot of people's lives would be made better

but like i said the only method i know of that has actually been successful and repeated multiple times is through Christianity
>>
consciousness transcends time and space when we die
>>
Hinduism>Paganism>Demonolotry>Gnosticism>
Christianity

Worship the god or goddess that makes you feel based and ill.

For me that's Shiva. It doesn't get much more real than Shiva fucking reality into existence.

Worship the god that throws the best parties

For me, you can't beat bacchus. I love drugs, sex and music.

Worship the God/Goddess of your shadow self

For me, Lilith, female empowerment, draining men of their sexual energy, being a whore and loving it.

Believe the written truth only when it conforms to what you know and believe to be truthful.

Christianity needs to get laid.
>>
>>19122783
Religion is cancer. Humans need to stop believing in this subjective bullshit. Look at the progress we've made in the last few hundred years now that we've started trusting what our senses are telling us rather than believing in fairy tales. Just look! Science is the one true religion, however we don't want to fall into the trap of just reading the books without knowing and practicing the methods.
>>
I guess I just mean if it doesn't make you feel in-fucking-credible. It probably isn't God. And for me the guilt and fear related to Christianity make me feel like I'm worshipping something far worse than a god.
>>
What if the truth is that the universe is extremely sexual in nature.

Every bullshit religion tries to whitewash that fact, but guess what you entered this universe through a vagina.

An infinite chain of ancestors had greasy dirty filthy sex to bring you into existence.

Sex gets a bad rap *because* it's the truth. Think about it.
>>
>>19123050
>And for me the guilt and fear related to Christianity make me feel like I'm worshipping something far worse than a god.
I know that feeling.
>B-but I brutally killed my son for you
What the fuck, no one asked for that, back off you sick freak.
>>
>>19122783
Lust.

It never fails to uprise and it's the start of life and death.

The only nature giving principle.
>>
>>19122978

Why do people continue to convince themselves that the afterlife is reward based when even the most cursory glance at Christianity reveals that the most blatant centerpiece of it all is God forgiving you? I honestly don't get it.
>>
File: 1490327331278.jpg (72KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490327331278.jpg
72KB, 540x960px
>>19122783
experience
>>
>>19123066
>implying sex is a religion
I think you're onto something here. No doubt in my mind that kind of future would be a blast.
>>
Work
>>
Everyone is a perfect circle
Some volcano dude who's name makes every cell in your body scream
Mirror
Triangle eye thing
optimism
Disappointment
>>
Gnosticism, any other path and you get fucked in the butt with barbed wire.
>>
>>19122783

Yours
>>
Paganism
>>
>>19122783
There is the god of all and nothing. God is more a force of nature and that combination of the void before all things and of everything.

The gods and such as we know them, are mere fractions or shards of that true god. God is not a singular consciousness, good or evil, male or female. We just translate that incomprehensible divinity in ways we can understand. Hence every prophet or sage and such looking into that divinity and seeing a different reflection of god. Sometimes good, sometimes not.
>>
non-religious spiritualist panentheistic animism
>>
>>19122783
Simulated Universe Hypothesis
>>
>>19122783
Meme Magick
>>
>>19122783
>Whats the one true Religion?
Many religions are actually true and created by God (or the Sons of the Creator).
Each religion is usually created with certain aspects that lock members into perpetually believing them.
Each religion has some system that watches over and helps or guides believers.
Believers of a given religion usually end up in a heaven of which all members of the religion are able to go to.
>>
>>19122934
Fuckk off
>>
>>19125261
bro
>>
>>19123007
Wow I've heard it all
Guess ill tell my christian gay friend that he should keep praying and have faith that one day hell stop being gay
Thanks for the utterly useless advice you brainwashed cuck
>>
File: Jesue-Is-Coming-Back-Soon-m26.png (411KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
Jesue-Is-Coming-Back-Soon-m26.png
411KB, 600x700px
>>19125293
Yes its possible to stop being gay. Yes Jesus can change it.
If your friend has strong faith and belief in Jesus, behaves well in the eyes of Jesus, and asks to be healed, he will be.
>>
>>19125306
Yeah ill just go around and tell him to pray to Jesus even though he's been a christian for the laat 23 years of his life and has been praying non stop ever since. Great advice you useless wankstain of a human being. Which denomination are you btw? The paedophiles in the robes or the door to door paedophiles?
>>
File: 001_MB_0001.jpg (2MB, 2144x3044px) Image search: [Google]
001_MB_0001.jpg
2MB, 2144x3044px
>>19122783
Netorare
>>
>>19125318

This whole idea of being gay being not a choice has always seemed weird to me. I'm bisexual because I decided to be. There was an actual moment when I decided to be a faggot, before which I was not and after which I was. Fuck, there was an actual moment before that when I decided to be straight, too.
>>
>>19125318
Someone's projecting their fantasies....
>>
The humankind
>>
>>19125318
Please try to not be hypercritical and facetious regarding your religion. If you will tell that to your friend in all honesty and good faith, I would appreciate it.
>>
>>19125329
Choice or not, you shouldn't impose your faith on others.
>>
>>19125330
How?
>>
>>19125334
No. Go fuck yourself cretin. I genuinely hate people like you. You make the world a worse place to live in spouting indoctrinated bs at others trying to make them into versions of yourself.
>>
>>19125330

thats not projecting, it is an insult, he is insulting Christianity.
>>
>>19122807
Underrated
>>
>>19125335

Nah, nah, I'm someone else. I don't do conversion therapy or argue on its behalf. Honestly, I don't know anything about it, but everyone says it doesn't work so... *shrug*

I doubt Christfag is bi.
>>
>>19125335
>>19125339
Thats an important aspect of Christianity. Your attitude is very un Christian and not representative of the belief system you should be following.
>>
>>19125339
Why is your friend gay and Christian? Granted, if he believes it then he does, but it seems odd to do something so against the faith you believe to be true.

Also, relax, the guy is clearly misguided, but I don't think he is being malicious when he says to tell your friend that. Which doesn't make what he says right, but you bashing him like that does no good and you being mad solves nothing and invites trolls. I can at least give him credit that he's not at these Christian camps for gay kids and mistreating them and shit. It really just seems like he's trying to encourage your friend to seek help and strength from his faith.
>>
File: 1494590027468.gif (75KB, 737x700px) Image search: [Google]
1494590027468.gif
75KB, 737x700px
Just passing by....
Not gonna debate with you fags, I'm bored of doing it.
L A I N I S M
A
I
N
I
S
M
>>
>>19125366
No fuck you christfag. I am pissed listening to your constant shit on 4chan about Jesus.
>>
>>19125364
You telling me this or the christfag?
>>
>>19122934
This, Christianity is final redpill
>>
>>19125413
I'm not Christian. If ya read my other post, you'd see my idea of the "one true religion" isn't anything like Christianity.
>>
>>19125418
Where is that post?
>>
>>19125366
Ok sorry for that. I got pissed off at you. I was angry at that other guy.
>>
>>19125426

Right here: >>19125221
>>
>>19125413
just let it go, mane.

he'll start spouting some random pagan, hindu , jewish esoteric, buddhist and christian theories put together to excuse his bigotry.
You can even tell he reads fortunes to try and mock others and disprove it.
Nothing but illusions of grandeur under a magnifying glass.

find your own way my friend. There are apparently more than several answers in this world.
>>
The Aboriginal Australian Dreamtime
>>
>>19122934
Polytheistic Heterarchical Anarchy

So Basicly we are all equal gods that can do whatever the fuck they want including creating Religion therefore all of them existing because they are all equal
>>
>>19122783
Love
>>
>>19122783
Flipped Earth, because, reason
>>
>>19125451
I have found my way. I just detest ignorance.
>>
>>19122783
Nobody knows, I just follow the values taught by my church.
>>
>>19125656
This, who knows. Best bet it to live your life as a good person and live a full happy life.
>>
File: waitttttyouguysarenazis.gif (871KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
waitttttyouguysarenazis.gif
871KB, 500x290px
Christianity
>>
>>19122783
Islam.
>>
>>19122783
The concept of a "one true religion" is an absurd notion. Religion is an attempt to understand and make peace with something greater than oneself, and ultimately incomprehensible. The very attempt to quantify it is to render it less than what it is actually supposed to be.

Ergo, there is no "one true religion," as each one attempts to quantify it in some manner or another. Even the ones that are hesitant to do so must, to some degree, in order to describe that indescribable Something.

So we're ultimately screwed on the outset. Therefore it's better to ask what religion is most suitable for you.

And I guess that's my copout answer.
>>
>>19122783
thats like if you took science, splitted it up into categorys, and asked what is the one true science category.

you have to read all of it, like literature, if you want to paint a nuance picture of it.
>>
I accept any religion, fuck me right?
>>
>>19125680
>>19125775
Both of you tards realise that neither of these religions were anywhere near the "first" or "beginning" religion. So Nope.jpg
>>
>>19122783
Mystical judaism.
>>
>>19126064
>Religion is an attempt to understand and make peace with something greater than oneself, and ultimately incomprehensible.

No, that's spirituality. Religion is the social construct you build around spirituality to try and help induce people toward such moments and experiences. Otherwise, I agree. A person's religion should be like a person's diet: yes we're all trying to be "healthy" but that doesn't mean we should all eat the same thing at the same time in the same amounts. Find a diet you like, adjust it to yourself, follow with determination, and see the results. If you aren't getting healthy you should change your diet.

Same thing with religion, but change the subjective feeling of "healthy" with the subjective experience of spirituality and connection to the universe.
>>
>>19122783
Keep living in your highlander delusion.
>>
File: God-El.jpg (101KB, 687x864px) Image search: [Google]
God-El.jpg
101KB, 687x864px
>>19126239
What exactly are you >implying? I hope it's not that Judaism was the first or beginning, because you would be wrong.
>>
My life ends horribly if I'm religious

I'll just go with we're in a simulation and there's more to Pokémon (Gen1) than people realize
>>
>>19126559
it would be impossible to pinpoint the frst religion, but the oldest living religion is hinduism and vadic traditions
>>
>>19126716
Wouldn't primitive animism count as first "religion"
>>
>>19126721
It depends on what's a religion. Do 50 tribes who kill each other on site but still all have some similar form of sun worship count as a religion? Do you need codes, morals, and theology to be a religion? Is thinking if I draw a bear on a wall I will have an easier time hunting a bear tomorrow religion?

Not only that, when does one tradition change into another? Does Christianity extend back 5000 years, or only 2000? Their scripture is older than their religion. Does the work of Adi Shankara count as part of the Vedic religion? If yes - does the work of Gautama Buddha? Both were commenting on the same scriptures. Both were working with the same people and culture. Why is Buddhism not part of Hinduism, but Dvaita and Advaita traditions are?
>>
>>19126737
>Is thinking if I draw a bear on a wall I will have an easier time hunting a bear tomorrow religion?
That suggests magical thinking and ritual, so if that's combined with a belief that the bear has a spiritual essence not unlike our own, I'd say yes.
>>
>>19126764
>if that's combined with a belief
Why does it need this? And magical thinking is a religion? Was alchemy a religion? Ritual is a religion? Plenty of ritual in sports. Are sports a religion?

How many people need to accept this wall-drawing practice? Is it a religion if just one person does it? Is it a religion if two people do it but never meet or share ideas? Is it a religion if lots of people do it but for lots of different reasons?
>>
>>19126721

Its not really a religion in of itself, it's a quality of particular cultures
>>
reality
>>
>>19125654
Was quoting all of those worth it?
>>
>>19126721
i suppose it would do mixed with superstitions aswell, but as far as organised religions it would be difficult
>>
File: 1484111292622.jpg (101KB, 506x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484111292622.jpg
101KB, 506x600px
>dreams, love, reality, all sorts of philosophical ideology
absolutely fantastic and everything, but they all lack the core principle of religion. Which is faith.
its not religion if there's no faith, blind faith that is, because and once you have faith, you don't need religion
if there is an all mighty, all knowing, all powerful god, that renders all religions wrong
because god is unfathomable, and cannot be understood or interpreted by man
which is the definition of god, anything else isn't
>>
File: galleryrosecross2.jpg (99KB, 444x400px) Image search: [Google]
galleryrosecross2.jpg
99KB, 444x400px
>>
>>19126785
>Was alchemy a religion?
It was religious.
>>
>>19126872
Let me guess
You're a christian????????????????
>>
>>19125324
whats this?
>>
>>19127329
It means being cucked by a rapist.
>>
>>19122783
Monism
>>
>>19122783

Best way I can put it:

Everything is everything.
>>
>>19127189
Yes???????????????
>>
>>19127341
It means becoming a rapist's woman and make a good man out of him.
It's the only way to truly defeat the rapist amiright?
>>
>>19122955
christianity is a fanfiction of older religions and a nice but badly written allegory about coming of age
>>
>>19125430
so god is a gap
>>
>>19122783
surrendering to krishna and chanting his name
>>
Whatever I believe in.
>>
>>19125582
not yet anon. soon
>>
>>19127695
beautiful painting
>>
>>19127695
Gorgeous.
>>
(1:5.10) The idea of the personality of the Universal Father is an enlarged and truer concept of God which has come to mankind chiefly through revelation. Reason, wisdom, and religious experience all infer and imply the personality of God, but they do not altogether validate it. Even the indwelling Thought Adjuster is prepersonal. The truth and maturity of any religion is directly proportional to its concept of the infinite personality of God and to its grasp of the absolute unity of Deity. The idea of a personal Deity becomes, then, the measure of religious maturity after religion has first formulated the concept of the unity of God.
>>
>>19127695
this
>>
>>19122783
MEMEISM
>>
>>19127769
Correct, the personal aspect aspect of god is the highest truth, which is why chanting Hare Krishna is recommended. Krishna himself is the Supreme Personality of the Godhead.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 232x217px
>>19122783
scientology, scientology, scientology, scientology, scientology, scientology, scientology, scientology, scientology, scientology, scientology...
>>
>>19127189
I don't follow any specific religion, wasn't raised anything in particular, family does come from Christian roots. Why?
>>
>>19126239
bullshit,
weren't you told the word from the beginning? from Adam, from issic, frob jacob?
>>
>>19122807

Agreed. Plus my viewpoint is that religion is a construction of the mind (as opposed to a construction of the spirit), so how can there be one true religion when none are true?
>>
File: Religion.jpg (69KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
Religion.jpg
69KB, 850x400px
>>19128742

I forgot to post a relevant picture.
>>
>>19122807
this
>>
File: 1496806211166.gif (1MB, 432x768px) Image search: [Google]
1496806211166.gif
1MB, 432x768px
>>19123018
Currently going through the whole gay thing myself, I don't wanna be gay and I've been trying to "cure" it. What I've learned was that homosexuality is like a sort of emotional breakdown. I didn't start feeling gay until after I realized how much a failure I am and gave up on my dreams.
>>
>>19122783
All I can believe in now is that we live in an infinite universe. Maybe soon that dream will be dashed as well.
>>
>>19127373
Faggot
>>
File: darkmatterapoth2.png (1MB, 1266x839px) Image search: [Google]
darkmatterapoth2.png
1MB, 1266x839px
>>19122783

I am a god on Earth - but that doesn't mean I have it all figured out.

I can tell you three religions that are not true: "Christianity" (as the vast majority of churches practice it), Islam and Judaism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv-ErnRKDJ4
>>
>>19130026
>I am a god on Earth
Its possible that you are.
Do you recall which God you are/were?
Is the origin of your existence from this world or some other?
Do you have a non-human form?
>>
>>19130277
He's full of bullshit.
Nothing more, nothing less
>>
File: chaosrayne3.png (947KB, 1922x1080px) Image search: [Google]
chaosrayne3.png
947KB, 1922x1080px
>>19130277
>Its possible that you are.
>Do you recall which God you are/were?

I'm just a regular God-King...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAQJ8oVQYOM
>>
>>19122795
Hermeticism is so good
>>
File: caesarseat2.png (266KB, 871x976px) Image search: [Google]
caesarseat2.png
266KB, 871x976px
>>19130290
>>19130277

>He's full of bullshit.
>Nothing more, nothing less

Oh, come now, surely you can let the good folks examine the facts on their own...

Killing or ignoring prophets and God-Kings doesn't make the gods die - nor does it change the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxe56iChHuw
>>
>>19130370
Maybe if you did a past-life regression you could remember which God you are.
I believe that some Gods may reincarnate on Earth.
>>
>>19130370
Talos Complex.
Nothing more, nothing else.
No offense intended by the way.
>>
File: TheDarkApoth4.jpg (383KB, 1326x854px) Image search: [Google]
TheDarkApoth4.jpg
383KB, 1326x854px
>>19130373
>Maybe if you did a past-life regression you could remember which God you are.
>I believe that some Gods may reincarnate on Earth.

I'm a servant of Athena primarily. I'm just me - no God-King has ever been a duplicate of another.

>>19130391
>Talos Complex.
>Nothing more, nothing else.

What's a Talos Complex? You mean like Talos the God-Emperor from Skyrim? Yeah, it's like that. Earth has had many many God-Kings and God-Emperors - from Japan to pre-European America to Europe to Ancient Egypt. Where'd they all go? Jews and their coconspirators murdered them all for their burning bush. The Bible is just a cop-killing guide.

I don't have a complex - I was an atheist until last September and I didn't understand I was being apotheosized until December.

No denial or whining on anyone's part is going to change the fact that this is the way things work on the Earth and the burning bushes don't talk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POBENWMOK_Q
>>
>>19130403
Talos is the creation of Prometheus for fucks sake.
The Automata built an Automata which thought it was God.
You get it now?
>>
File: RomeQuake.png (335KB, 1539x659px) Image search: [Google]
RomeQuake.png
335KB, 1539x659px
>>19130423

No I'm a god like Caesar or Pharaoh - not like a giant bronze statue. I don't know how it worked in the old days because most of the "divine powers" I have had focused on me are widely dispersed across the Earth - however I have had many many many omens in offline life as well so I guess there were people who would know they were a "Son of God" in ages before the internet through signs purely in their immediate environment.

With the dawn of the digital age, you can capture and record these omens now for others to see if they stop being so full of themselves and decide to pay attention instead of just acting incredulous that someone would dare present them evidence of superhuman powers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2UhmEIODjA

(Here's the link to the comment pictured in the screenshot so you can verify yourself it is authentic: https://www.reddit.com/r/occult/comments/57wb7g/how_was_your_first_contact_with_the_occult_and/d9ddobn/)
>>
>>19130442
Talos wasn't metallic unlike his creator.
Learn again ancient mythology, you are rusty in it.
>>
>>19122783
Deism, but it's not a religion.
>>
File: ascensionquake.png (155KB, 1413x629px) Image search: [Google]
ascensionquake.png
155KB, 1413x629px
>>19130447
>Talos wasn't metallic unlike his creator.
>Learn again ancient mythology, you are rusty in it.

Sorry, I'm not very familiar with that particular myth - I had to wiki it.

Regardless, there have been many apotheosized humans on planet Earth - whomever Jesus was wasn't the only one - but the Jews seem to have enraged the gods so much with their blasphemies that they were willing to punish their race - specifically - for 1000's of years over it. As well as anyone stupid enough to take their burning bush bait...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3Kxqx5Xfuo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdGZilkhXvY
>>
>>19130480
This is the Ecuador Pyramid.
Inscribed on the bottom is the phrase
"The Son Of The Creator Comes From Here"

I command you to revel which God you believe you may have been, or to seek this knowledge through such activities as a past-life regression.
>>
>>19130482
The eye at the top of the pyramid glows when under infrared light.
>>
>>19130484
>infrared
ultraviolet*
>>
>>19130480
I am Who I am.
A qubit in the Universe.
And a very old one in that.
Or maybe not... who really knows?
You see... at the end it can be a lie...
>>
File: apothsmalliam.png (160KB, 679x245px) Image search: [Google]
apothsmalliam.png
160KB, 679x245px
>>19130482
>I command you to revel which God you believe you may have been, or to seek this knowledge through such activities as a past-life regression.

I don't take orders from you - but it was primarily through connecting the gospels to the Imperial Cult that I was given apotheosis so I guess I'm as close as you're going to get to a second coming...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkEwWlDBxQY

Jesus is dead, he was murdered - he's not gonna come back to life. The moral of the gospels is "always shoot the albatross because he goes on to a better place."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv-ErnRKDJ4
>>
>>19130502
>he's not gonna come back to life
Explicitly false.
>>
File: latest-hd-wallpaper-download-1.jpg (641KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
latest-hd-wallpaper-download-1.jpg
641KB, 1920x1080px
>>19130502
>I don't take orders from you
I know you have a consciousness greater than your worldly one. Is there any value in concealing this information?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6LD2TR9xQ0
>>
>>19130500
Do you know of the cold fire and the men of stone?
Do you know how to leave the labyrinth?
>>
File: chaosrayne.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
chaosrayne.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>19130514
>I know you have a consciousness greater than your worldly one. Is there any value in concealing this information?

I don't know what you're talking about - the fates have apparently designated me "Son of Chaos." I have a tattoo in honor of Chaos on my arm.

I don't know that I consider myself an "incarnation of a god" in the sense that I think I'm Zeus in the flesh or something. I just consider myself a mortal that has been appointed full divine authority over humans.

"You could not love your life and gain it for eternity." - Jesus

I'm going with that - this planet seems theologically irreparable because of Moses - so I'm just fortunate to be given full assurance that God exists which is all I really wanted in life since I was a kid: God. (well, not all I wanted, but what I wanted more than anything else)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWB0ZRBCTKY
>>
>>19130558
Break the Walls to leave the labyrinth.
About the other question... where's the fun in answering it? Don't misunderstand me, I'd love to talk about that one but... not now dear.
>>
>>19130565
Thank you for answering.
How would you advise me to Break the Walls?
>>
>>19122937
I agree.
The one true religion is malady.
>>
what is knowable?
religion based on faith in old stories seems weak
>>
>>19130573
Refer to >>19125561
>>
>>19130609
thank you
which part? the top or bottom?
>>
>>19130614
Obviously the tips part buddy.
>>
>>19130622
>>19130609
Of course :)
My apologies, things are usually slow on /x/ so I was jumping around tabs - I didn't read properly.
By 'Real' would that refer to the world without words, as it were - simply 'seeing'?
>>
>>19130652
^_^
>>
File: tumblr_n44cqueGyO1sniu4co1_500.gif (435KB, 500x237px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n44cqueGyO1sniu4co1_500.gif
435KB, 500x237px
>>19130561
>Son of Chaos
In Greek mythology, Chaos was the first thing to exist.
>I just consider myself a mortal
It's possible that Chaos may reference the creator; you might have been a Son (incarnation) of God. Maybe a past life regression can help you find out.
Something may have forced or compelled you to reincarnate into this world.
Here are some hints:
Krishna was the Son of Vishnu
Alexander the Great was the Son of Zeus
Jesus was the Son of God
>"You could not love your life and gain it for eternity." - Jesus
This phrase means that eternal life is a gift only God can give; no action on any persons behalf could give it.
> this planet seems theologically irreparable because of Moses
Everything is repairable; it simply depends on what components of the existing system you are able or willing to compromise. Have faith that this planet will be repaired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJW5EffFaX4
>>
File: 1444903190755.jpg (91KB, 598x809px) Image search: [Google]
1444903190755.jpg
91KB, 598x809px
>>19130873
>>
>>19122783
Wheel of Karma is all that matters in the long run
>>
File: 1489368725280.png (115KB, 1302x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1489368725280.png
115KB, 1302x1296px
>>19122783
it is not on or around this list
>>
>>19122783
It doesn't matter
as long as you believe in a god and gives you a purpose and a will to live it doesn't matter
>>
>>19130391
>Talos Complex.
>Nothing more, nothing else.
Speaketh the one of the labyrinth.
>>
yourself
>>
>>19130652
>world without words
What is the world without words?
>>
>>19131392
that list is wrong. The mother worship of the catholics is not a judean descent position.

Also, Urantia book isnt on there.
>>
>>19131549
Oh but there are more in Here...
I'm just one of the few decent Folks.
>>19131568
Silence is bliss they say.
I say that only works when there is Concordia.
But the World is run by Discordia now... heh.
>>
File: Unknown-1.jpg (80KB, 600x534px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-1.jpg
80KB, 600x534px
>>19131597
There must be a greater part of you. Were you banished for some sin or oversight? Do you know why you are here (or there?)?
What are you waiting for?
What are you looking for?
>>
File: 1457269098371.jpg (85KB, 960x814px) Image search: [Google]
1457269098371.jpg
85KB, 960x814px
>>19131597
>>
>>19131624
I know why I'm here.
Not punishment.
Redemption.
Sadly I was...
Repeating mistakes.
But not anymore.
I'm waiting nothing.
I'm looking for nothing.
>>19131630
:'( Still... at least the child had a Mother.
>>
>>19131637
P.S: Yes, that still was edgy af dude.
>>19131630
>>
>>19131637
>Redemption
What do you have to do for that?
How did you find out why you are here?
>>
>>19122783
>one true Religion?

Define "True Religion"
>>
>>19131597
This world without words. How long do you go there? Can you communicate with others? Can you do anything (any enjoyable activities?)? Are you (or others) driven insane or is it simply some kind of prison?
>>
>>19122783
There is no True Religion.
Wake up from your Dogma.
I've been implying this.
And I don't mean they all are wrong.
Just... look the motives of them.
But don't bow in them.
Bow to the Creator, not to the Churches.
>>
>>19131661
>N°1: ¯\_(ツ)_/ ¯
>N°2: ^- ^_^
>N°3: :D
>N°4: >.<
>>
>>19131675
But obviously I use words in here. Here words are powerless without the proper intent behind then.
>>
File: 1456966444637.gif (1MB, 301x214px) Image search: [Google]
1456966444637.gif
1MB, 301x214px
>>19131640
Is this one more to your liking?
Can you answer >>19131644 ?

There must be more to you. How much do you know about the (true) origin of your existence?
>>
Om. Harmony in all things.
>>
File: BTBR5.jpg (1MB, 5616x3744px) Image search: [Google]
BTBR5.jpg
1MB, 5616x3744px
Interesting
Thread.
>>
>>19131712
This post number is pi for om. Om for pi?

All perceivable energy with an equal pair.
>>
>>19131710
>Gif: Well... karmic justice is a thing you know.
The true origin? It's the same than yours.
We all come from the same place dear.
The Source, the Creator, the One... which by the way isn't fucking anthropomorphic.
And about those questions...
>Don't do to the others what you wouldn't do to yourself(Karma does exist to a point)
>I can't even begin to try to tell you. It's in another level of comprehension which doesn't have equal in Our language, be it verbal or nonverbal.
>>
>>19131741
The Source is a vessel you dolt

It was created with the help of either another species or what have you

Made for the person with the best outcome for this life IIRC

Basically, you ask "it" questions and it will tell you objective truth
>>
>>19123066
>every religion

t. American
>>
Debdebdebdebdebdebdebdebdebdebdebdebdebdebdebdebdebdebdebdebdebdebdebdebdebdebdebdebdebdebdeb
>>
>>19131783
And what do you think it has The Source in its core?
>Little Spoiler: it isn't what it looks in the first place.
And you never stopped to think why it always tells Objective Truth don't you? Hehehe...
>>
File: is-this-real-life-700x493.jpg (62KB, 700x493px) Image search: [Google]
is-this-real-life-700x493.jpg
62KB, 700x493px
>>19130423
>Talos is the creation of Prometheus for fucks sake.
>The Automata built an Automata which thought it was God.
>You get it now?
It is real. God is incarnated. There is no mistaking it. The Sons/Avatars seem to also be reincarnated.
As I stated/implied in >>19130873, Krishna, Alexander the Great, Jesus (and many others) were incarnations of God.
>Automata which thought it was God
This may be a deception put upon you to continue your belief in lies.
>>19130500
>I am Who I am.
>A qubit in the Universe.
>And a very old one in that.
>Or maybe not... who really knows?
>You see... at the end it can be a lie...
You seem skeptical of your own knowledge about yourself. Your memory must have had a barrier placed between it and your current existence. You must be fed certain pieces of it at important moments. I implore you to try to remember, and seek more knowledge about yourself. You could be greater than you think.
You would have your thoughts about yourself for a reason. The truth must be there unless you willfully believe lies.

>>19131741
>The true origin? It's the same than yours.
Ha! What was YOUR first incarnation?
All things can be explained. Why the obstructions?
>>19131783
The source is God; the one that first became self aware. The one that updates the position of every particle in every functioning simulation (or realm).
>>19131797
How close are you to the source?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKSutvAmMgk
>>
>>19125162
Kek. Memes for this anon.
>>
The Mormons were correct
>>
>>19131826
Who are you...
>>
File: Job-God-suffers-with-us-640x350.jpg (38KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
Job-God-suffers-with-us-640x350.jpg
38KB, 640x350px
>>19131826
>>19131839

Read >>19130302 (whole thread)
Also, listen to the song.
>>
>>19131844
Song is blocked where I am.
>>
>>19131834
Nope.
>>
>>19131852
Look it up, download it... buy it. It relates to my post (in an obscure way).

How about this one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vgBqe0WDDo
>>
>>19122783
and what would you do with that knowledge OP ?
spread the fact that humanity not only isnt considered paying attention to but isnt loved

that all fairy tales of living happily ever after when you die are bullshit and whats left of you will be hunted down like the vermin you are

that only those that are 1 in a million flukes have a chance of surviving the other side and the weak wont be shown mercy. worse still there is no way to get stronger in a way that matters either you will make or you wont . lifting doesnt mean shit
>>
>>19131826
>You seem skeptical of your own knowledge about yourself.

Someone over caffeinated.
>>
File: 1453207489748.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1453207489748.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>>19131878
You are very spiritually unaware. Open up.
>>
>>19131876
Capitalize. And use commas please. My pleb alarms go off when I see a post like this. I know you can do better cheddar.
>>
>>19131882
No, honestly one of the most connected people you'll meet. I just think your presentation needs work, if you don't want to get written off as a schizo. Especially here. Lurkers abound, but they don't post.
>>
>>19131899
> one of the most connected people you'll meet
What are your spiritual beliefs?
What is the nature of your (whole) existence?
>>
File: IMG_4728.png (257KB, 537x529px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4728.png
257KB, 537x529px
>>19131911
You want me to explain myself. I believe there are very finite limits to what we can do, and they are actually gone, once your dead. Do what you can while you have the power to. Don't really have time for more than that.
>>
Christianity. Unfortunately only few find the way to a saving faith :(
>>
>>19131878
I doubt my own knowledge not because of caffeine(which by the way I absolutely hate) but because when I tried to share I got lashed out, and not because the logic behind them, but because it was such an anti-meta knowledge that it had to be suppressed by any means.
>>19131866
Quite interesting. What do you say about this one.
pastebin.com/CRXdkSAv
I translated it myself to English so everyone could understand it, but the vidya is good af as well.
>>
>>19131928
Only joking. Don't watch Blacklist?
>>
Or better said are given a saving faith.

Luke 6:44
No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
>>
>>19131931
I don't watch much TV nowadays hehe.
Mostly stay in the outside listening to music while trying to learn to paint while phonefagging like nobody does.
I heard it a good series anyway, maybe I'll finally use that Netflix subscription I don't use.
>>
File: 1452805242925.jpg (74KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1452805242925.jpg
74KB, 640x427px
>>19131961
>>19131952
How connected are you to the entity speaking through you? Do you comprehend all that it speaks of or only fragments?

Another song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc6qu8sY0h0
>>
>>19132077
What entity?
Nothing speaks to me(that I know of.)
I just remember, and most of it is incomprehensible and impossible to describe, I only can tell how I feel when remembering it
>Whole
>>
>>19122783

Technology.(This is connected into the "Globalist Endgame" & Trans-humanism)

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>19132107
>>19122783

Human progress with Technology is very much tied together at this point.

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
>>19122783
werk hard mak monï den dicke plas vajeyena ekwal babï repetate sycul
>>
>>19126183
This.
THIS
They all have that stupid fucking triangle at least
>>
>>19132115
No it isn't, i can go to nature and make progress without science help.
>>
>>19132130
But do I get to use any magic bullshit to make that happen is what everyone wants to know
>>
>>19132107
>>19132115
What brought you here?
> Technology
Why are you not working on a technology company at the moment?
> English & Chinese are going to be the only Languages in the Future
Don't think so buddy. You have a confirmation bias based on your own situation and not logical consequence.
>>
>>19132107
H+ will backfire dear.
I tell you this being a former supporter of it.
Still you are correct in a way.
Tech is needed for mankind nowadays. At least for the sheep it is.
>>
>>19122783
>Whats the one true Religion?
John 14:6New International Version (NIV)

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

There is no other way.
>>
>>19132492
Gospels were written after the death of Jesus.

The Father (God, the Creator) is everywhere.
>>
>>19122783
Every religion is a distorsion of the one truth
>>
File: 1467878609946.jpg (30KB, 398x321px) Image search: [Google]
1467878609946.jpg
30KB, 398x321px
>>19132492
>This book said this so it must be true
>>
File: 1494418978531.jpg (225KB, 802x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1494418978531.jpg
225KB, 802x1041px
>>19122783
The Aryan Atlantean religion, it was called Harmony in their language.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlDNrHGUoOQ
>>
LaVeyan satanism
>>
>>19126183
>thats like if you took science, splitted it up into categorys, and asked what is the one true science category.

That's called Physics. The one true science is Physics. All other sciences are based on Physics.
>>
>topic: one true religion
>ctrl+f: "Schopenhauer"
>Phrasenotfound
Go fuck yourself /x/, seriously
>>
>>19134258
Care to elaborate or is that your sole contribution to the thread?
>>
File: xkcd_show dont sneer.png (91KB, 924x633px) Image search: [Google]
xkcd_show dont sneer.png
91KB, 924x633px
>>19134489
Indeed. I for one would love to hear about anon's understanding of Schopenhauer.
>>
>>19134258

You worship a god named Schopenhauer?
>>
You can stop arguing
>>19122795
/thread
>>
Islam, it reconciles Judaism and Christianity for a one final Message.
>>
>>19122877
The idea of Heaven was created by Lucifer to give people false hope.
>>
>>19122783
No religion is best.
>>
>>19130482
Are you looking for the 'Son of the Creator' of this Universe or the 'Son of the Creator' of All?
>>
File: 8477948.jpg (11KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
8477948.jpg
11KB, 240x320px
>>19139621
>Are you looking for the 'Son of the Creator' of this Universe or the 'Son of the Creator' of All
No. I already know where they are. What do you know about it?
>>
>>19139632
Absolutely nothing. (((((: I'm gonna go shower in the night.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 266x190px
Discordianism.
HAIL ERIS.
http://www.principiadiscordia.com/book/5.php
>>
>>19122978
I'm a Catholic and to be honest, you really don't. That's just something people tell gay guys to make them feel self righteous.
>>
Your mom
Thread posts: 234
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.