[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coincidences?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_3100.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3100.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
So awhile back the source literally pulled me from reality. First he forced me to physically bow and then he vibes out feelings to me. So far he was disappointed in me, he loved me, and I was chosen for something. I then came to reality and had divine convulsions for over an hour. Since then I've been able to make subtle changes in reality like moving trees and clouds. I had a premonition of a deer crossed no the road right before a real deer was crossing and I would've hit. Randomly felt like my girl was in trouble and prayed for her, she called me ten minutes later and her car had spun off the road. I've had numerous other occurrences. I don't believe in coincidences and believe myself to be the sources vehicle. A guy randomly told me today I'm a prophet. What do y'all think
>>
>>19122527
I think you shouldn't worry too much about it. Coincidences happy all the time. I have had extended periods of deja vu, prophetic dreams, and the like, but the important thing to remember is, it happens to almost everyone, some just don't or can't, for whatever reason, notice it as much
tl;dr pretty neat anon, but don't get a messiah complex like almost everyone else who has ever made a thread like this.
>>
i've been through many similar (and way more intense) things, that being said i don't know what to tell you

i'm just taking things as they come do the same
>>
You have a gift, so use it to help people. Don't be like the gods of this universe and use it to have lots of sex and live 3 million awesome lives without your soulmate while he suffers.
>>
To me it sounds perfectly logical that you would be more connected to spirit after returning from source
>>
You guys have no idea how much I appreciate the responses and I definitely don't have a messiah complex but I do have urge to help people. I believe most people are capable of these types of things and I've been trying to wake them up to it but no I am no messiah, just his vehicle
>>
>>19122527
> develop your powers more
> help people
> eventually get noticed by masses
> they ll create a sect around you
> contradictory celebrity newage jesus lifestyle
> the more miracles you do the more ppl will worhsip you
> religious figures will discredit the shit out of you
> you ll end up dead in a painful way most probably
> your followers will write an e-book about you
> 1500 years later they will uncover the prehistoric crypt and scan data from the primitive usb drive which is in an unusually good state
> tfw you re the new jesus now
>>
File: god-of-rand0mness-0.png (152KB, 1330x2332px) Image search: [Google]
god-of-rand0mness-0.png
152KB, 1330x2332px
There is n0 such thing as a c0incidence, bretheren.

> Look at this crazy "Rand0mness"
>>
File: god-of-rand0mness-1.png (246KB, 1332x3914px) Image search: [Google]
god-of-rand0mness-1.png
246KB, 1332x3914px
>>19122618
Or this.
>>
File: god-of-rand0mness-2.png (342KB, 1920x1794px) Image search: [Google]
god-of-rand0mness-2.png
342KB, 1920x1794px
>>19122623
23!
Or this:
>>
>>19122576

no problem, i know how crazy it can make you feel

i was lucky in a sense, i wasn't alone to deal with a lot of it and had shared experiences

even with that i didn't exactly take it well

besides you mentioned deer so i felt compelled to answer, i used to have deer dreams often and they were usually significant

the first dream one led me to a temple, my ex told me it was a calling dream and to try making an offering to the god it indicated and a goddess she insisted had a connection to me

so i did thinking nothing would happen and i was wrong

couple of "visitation dreams" (her words) later and i started having the deer dreams every so often before significant things

the last one i had though i had a fawn in my lap, surrounded by people and other animals and i was petting it; it was practically newborn and it trusted me completely i could feel how deep its trust ran

so i snapped its neck and killed it, then i woke up and i haven't had a deer dream since
>>
File: oh.png (230KB, 790x444px) Image search: [Google]
oh.png
230KB, 790x444px
>>19122618
>>19122623

Oh my i was just going to say this!
>>
File: god-of-rand0mness-3.png (152KB, 1049x591px) Image search: [Google]
god-of-rand0mness-3.png
152KB, 1049x591px
>>19122623
>>19122633
23!
33!!!

> Or this "c0incidence" just n0w:
>>
>>19122542
>>19122545
>>19122552
>>19122558
These posts are all correct. It happens to everyone who has some sort of spiritual awakening, don't get a messiah complex, it's unbecoming (but it happens to the best of us so don't get too sad if you encounter feelings of "superiority"). Just try and live your life with your newfound gifts, whatever God wants to bestow onto you. Be good, and care fort others. the best you can do is simply live in and be at peace, send good vibes into the world, and be totally radical to everyone around you. For everyone.
>>
Should we start a movement on social media, unfortunately I'm at work ATM and can't read all these but the more likeminded people we get together means we can actually change something to benefit mankind. I honestly feel compelled to ask you, this support is breathtaking
>>
>>19122576
And always try and remember, youa re but ONE of God's vehicles, everyone and literally everything in this reality is God's vehicle. The point isn't to wake everyone up, if everyone was all at the same level that would be boring as shit, the point is to enjoy people for who and what they are, truly.
>>
File: superheroes-of-rand0mness-0.png (1008KB, 1920x3470px) Image search: [Google]
superheroes-of-rand0mness-0.png
1008KB, 1920x3470px
>>19122669
>>19122672
>>19122688

There is a movement already. Wake up fr1ends ;-)

> https://www.twitter.com/AeonV2
> https://www.twitter.com/LucyXXXBaB
> https://www.twitter.com/CicadaNirvana

Use #CotFJaL (C0venant of the Fun, Joy and L0v3)
as a hashtag across all platforms, if You are willing to help ;)
>>
File: summer-of-heroes.png (295KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
summer-of-heroes.png
295KB, 960x540px
>>19122618
>>19122623
>>19122633
>>19122638
>>19122643
>>19122706
All of Our imagery, posts and statements are c0vered by "CC BY 4.0" and free (!) to use for all eternity to c0me!
>>
>>19122706
Thank you for this as I said I can't read everything at the moment, I will join the movement, let's change the game
>>
>>19122636
Wow that's a wild, I've also seen an almost ghost deer made of blue reverberating lines, near where the premonition deer was but like a few days before. What compelled you to snap its neck, I believe people have both good and evil and whichever you feed grows
>>
We Are Of the #CotFJaL (C0venant of the Fun, Joy and L0v3), my pseudonymous fr1ends!

> @everyone Get in hear: >>>/s4s/5477777
> @everyone Or hear: >>>/b/735211979
>>
>>19122780

i've never actually killed anything aside from spiders and insects, but in the dream i did it because i could feel that it completely trusted and loved me

there was no malice or anything, just euphoria, i woke up immediately after still feeling euphoric

i rarely feel that way after dreams, the only other one i can think of that left me with the same kind of feeling was a dream where i ripped a guy's heart out of his chest and ate it (i'm vegan btw, don't even eat meat), again that was waking up with a euphoric sensation; that dream also started with a deer

all things considered it makes sense though

i'm not bothered by it

for me the deer have been both irl and in dreams, i've had deer walk right up to me and let me touch them on two occasions after weird dreams and such during meditation

on my birthday a few years back, and once when i was moving

in addition to one trying to get inside from the garden once when i asked for a sign during meditation (they never go up to that door, didn't before that day and haven't since, and they never chew on the door knob either but that one did) after my ex told me to

i've never seen anything like what you're saying though, i don't get visuals outside of dreams and the rare occurance of one during meditation

well except this one time at the very start of the results of this ritual my ex did
>>
Ok, i probably wont be getting an honest answer..

Are you guys serious or is this just larping?
>>
>>19122780

as for good and evil, i believe they're just words that people give things based on opinions and emotion and really they're just parts of nature

in everyone and everything,even plants kill each other

i think people who can't stomach the reality of nature divide it into good and evil when in reality both are necessary to balance each other and give each other meaning and weight

neither has any value without the other and they're both important

aside from that beautiful things can come from something tragic the same way tragedy can come from fortune
>>
>>19122881

i'm not, do you want to try something that will open you up? i can tell you how to activate your pineal gland, might show you some of what i mean if you're up for it
>>
>>19122881

also because i'm impatient and have things to do i'm not going to wait for a response

you can balance this way (or don't, do it however you want just clear your head and be at peace) first if you'd like this is how i was taught

close your eyes, imagine a 5 pointed star above you each point connecting part of your body to one of the elements

in this order: right leg earth, left arm air, right leg fire, left leg water cycle through the elements and immerse and connect (whatever works for you)

when you get to the fifth point (spirit connected to your third eye ) you move onto the next step

now this part you can do with or without the first part

focus on the area where your third eye is ("look" at it with your eyes closed, feels weird you'll get used to it) between your eyes on your forehead

eventually you'll start to feel pressure, focus on it, feel it build when it hits a breaking point imagine it opening up

you'll know when you got it, it's an unmistakable sensation
>>
>>19122881

btw this takes a bit, practice every day and you'll get the hang of it, try for a month at least just before bed

if you just clear your head without focusing or pushing outward and just work on staying conscious while your body shuts down you can lucid dream btw so if the meditation isn't working out and you're tired you could always switch, relieve the pressure, and lucid dream instead for that night
>>
Spoiler alert: If anything forced you to bow it isn't the "Source", more likely a negative force (demon, alien, etc).
>>
>>19122881
I started the thread. No larping at all from me. I believe humanity is headed in a different direction, good and evil are definitely a balancing act like the one poster said. It's impossible to have one without the other and the more people we get to feed love means more people will feed the hate resulting in a sort of battle of wills
>>
>>19122963

i can't speak for being forced, i was given a choice in the visitation dream i had personally

granted it wasn't much of a choice, but there was no force

that being said i don't see why some gods wouldn't be forceful given their nature, even abrahamic god punishes his disobedient

doesn't seem strange to me that force might be used
>>
>>19123094

i hope you don't think feeding on love equates with pacifism, or that pacifism can solve everything

it doesn't, and it won't

that's just the truth of a matter

there's no way to make huge changes without tearing existing things down

you can't rebuild without destruction any more than you can have spring without winter
>>
>>19122915
>>19122938
>>19122950

Thanks for the long reply.
When i was around 18 years old i had a great interest in lucid dreaming.
I read into it, and i tried and tried and tried.
Never managed to do it.

The only time i ever come close to it is when i'm dreaming in the morning, sometimes its so vivid that i'm vaguely aware that i'm dreaming.
But i cant control shit, and always wake up at that moment.
I'll screencap this and give it another go.
>>
>>19122963
Well the amount of love I felt from this makes me believe it came from something good, it was more like a compulsion to kneel, I felt I could've fought but chose not too as I was in the presence of something much greater than myself. I've done nothing since then but try and help people, and focus on god. Material things no longer matter to me. if it came from something evil I don't see how it's benefiting from my actions
>>
>>19123106

the matter* sorry about that, little high

anyway, you're right people are moving in a different direction

you can tell by all the unrest, but it's not going to be a smooth transition from one state to another

upheaval and the collapse of what is will happen first

it always does, things work in cycles, this is one end there's a beginning afterwards
>>
>>19123106
No I don't believe feeding on love equates with pacifism. I wish everyone could be a pacifist but it's literally impossible at this moment in history , a battle of wills might absolutely bring bloodshed if that becomes the case.
>>
>>19123112

i've been lucid dreaming since i was a kid, i don't remember ever not doing it

it's nearly always unintentional, but nearly all of my dreams are lucid when i have any worth noting

usually they're just, i'm aware but they're of nothing, just blackness connected to everything

it's somewhere between peaceful and unnerving, but when i've encountered the same sort of space during meditation it's only ever been good

sleep paralysis is a possible negative side of an attempt, i experience that sometimes as well unintentionally

some things that help: don't panic try to move your fingers or toes slowly, hold your breath, and sometimes if you can manage it just relax into it "go to sleep" and you'll either wake up or you'll be deeper into sleep

if you're having trouble it might just be a matter of you not letting go, it's hard to let go completely and let things like that overtake you

no problem btw, i understand thinking this is larping because it's weird

i never believed in any of this in spite of experiences my entire life until i met someone and some things happened that made me rethink my entire perspective

there's still part of me that craves the desire to be agnostic and not immersed in all of this, but i didn't have a choice

a woman i was with did this ritual, i told her not to, she did anyway (without me there) and it was about her connection to me

she wanted to explore it for a lot of reasons, and i'd be lying if i said i wasn't curious but i thought everything was best left where it was

i knew what she was going to do, but there wasn't any stopping it, i could only give my opinion

after all that i decided to explore the things she knew to try to find answers while exploring my own experiences

still feel like i could use some level of guidance, here in the meantime while i try to figure out how to find that or someone shows up

either one

anyway, good luck

if you experience anything start a thread and i'll find it
>>
>>19123112

also feel free to ask any questions you want, if i have answers i'll give them to you

>>19123135

just checking, you seem passive to me, like you really wouldn't want to actually do something unless the need for it landed right in front of you

so i thought maybe that's what you were talking about

granted there are several passive methods that would make a lot of good forward movement
>>
>>19123193
Well those in power, feeding on the material illusion are going to want to keep it while I believe things like the economy will head towards bettering humanity instead of yourself. I believe we are heading towards a realization of our connectedness but like you said a peaceful transition won't happen
>>
>>19123226
Also a Marty could be necessary. Maybe the corrupt destroying something good will wake people up
>>
>>19123226

well the market is controlled by people ultimately, which means it can be manipulated and destroyed by people as well

it's just a matter of group effort

and there's several ways to start it and other stages the further along you get

as for the government, those are only as corrupt as people allow and laws are just a matter of will as well

>>19123237

the corrupt destroy good things every day, that won't wake people up

people either need to be hit close to home by the corrupt or they need to be forced to see things in another light in a different manner

destroying the good, destroying the innocent; it's what people are used to because they're removed from it

just look at the riots and protests, it's all people learning violence choosing emotional targets, preferring less damaging means

it will escalate and continue to, because none of these people have truly seen it so they're feeling it out

and when they burn something down it's always emotional targets, because they have no strategy down; they're flailing and just lashing out at what's around them

it's all thoughtless even the peaceful shit, all the sign waving and ideology infused ranting

completely useless and poorly thought out, but they're learning

when they learn and they strike effectively that's when people will start waking up

right now future cannon fodder is what's in the streets for the most part

many of those people are going to fail, and do it miserably

the ones who don't will learn however and more people will wake up

then things will start to pick up
>>
>>19123298

*destroying the good, destroying the innocent; it's what people are used to seeing on tv and they don't care because they're removed from it
>>
>>19123298
Hmmm maybe we can these people to focus this emotion? Act as a cohesive unit with a plan, instead of the random violence. I'm truly enjoying this conversation btw. I wish I could respond faster and more detailed
>>
You sound schizophrenic and I mean it sincerely. God is not a he.
>>
>>19123382

it's alright, i'm back and forth anyway

[email protected]

i made this throaway email while i was high and/or drunk so the spelling is fucked up, but you can reach me there if you'd like to continue this conversation more in depth without feeling restricted to responding in time

people need to find their will, that's what needs to be focused on

it's all a matter of will, that's what it takes to make changes

if enough people focus their will to bringing about change and then act on that at strategic opportunities then that's all you need

but first you need to knock down apathy, which is hard but not impossible

find the sources of apathy, the things that really allow it to thrive and that's what has to be taken out

in addition to education and discussion

more than one unit, you see the thing is it's only when different groups of people work separately in different areas with a common goal that you get anywhere

pacifists have their place, property destruction has its place, wars have their place, boycotts have their place, and so on

what needs to be given is a common goal and the motivation for people to achieve that through the means they feel is necessary with a little guidance here and there to keep them all going

but ultimately you need multiple units of people doing different things to pull everything down

you can't focus too strongly in one area when there's many, and you need to learn and focus on individual strengths of every group
>>
>>19122643
43!!!!!!!!
>>
Finally someone understands! I can do things. Cool things. ,are people do what I want them to do without telling them. Animals do whatever the fuck I say. Deer will walk backward when I think it, dogs will bark when I think it, and birds will come to me when I just think it. I thought it was normal, but it is obviously not. I just think things and they happen. I can tell whether my mom went to work or not while I'm at school, or tell when we have substitutes while getting ready for school. And I'm never wrong. It is amazing
>>
>>19123447
What makes you think this?
>>
Idk. I can just think whatever I want
>>
>>19123548
Sounds Schizophrenic.
>>
It's not I'm like 19
>>
>>19123572
Most Schizophrenics experience an early form of psychosis around that age.
>>
And I've had friends verify what I see
>>
What the fuck man
>>
I don't see dragons or anything
>>
>>19123586
What do you see exactly? I mean there's an obvious difference between sea people riding dragons and having the ability to make acute observations. So it's kinda important you should define for yourself what you mean by that.
>>
I see what I want to happen. I guess. That sounds really schizophrenic I know but it is real because my sister envies me and always asks me how I get animals to love me so much and birds to land so close to me like a Disney princess
>>
>>19123618
I hope you don't view yourself as some sort of Disney princess.
>>
>>19123447
I know he isn't a he lol. It's the source, just easier to say it that way
>>
>>19123654
So God is an 'it' now?
>>
>>19123487
Right on... I don't believe this was a coincidence. You will hear from me
>>
>>19123671
No god is everything, that's how the source knows everything
>>
>>19123684
>>19123684
Wait, so, the source is sentient and all knowing?

And what do you mean by 'No god is everything'?
>>
>>19123678

neither do i to be honest, i'm interested
>>
>>19123700
I believe The source is all knowing yes. I meant no, god is the source of everything and not an it
>>
>>19123745
Is that all you describe your god or God as?
>>
>>19123700
And I honestly could care less how you think I sound. If belief in a higher power and wanting to change the world to better humanity is schizo then oh well
>>
>>19123757
I'm just trying to have a discussion. Having a higher power is an awesome and inspiring tool.
>>
>>19123752
Well I believe a lot of things. Past lives, karmic debt. I suppose my thought of god is best described by Brahman in Hinduism. It's kind of hard for me to explain all this ATM, I get off in an hour and a half
>>
>>19123808
Surely then, you do also believe that the world doesn't revolve around you...right?
>>
>>19123816
Well yea lol. Never did I ever say it did. I don't believe I'm any sort of messiah as I've stated before
>>
File: IMG_0395.jpg (55KB, 489x637px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0395.jpg
55KB, 489x637px
You anons should read the Art of Stalking Parallel Perception by Lujan Matus. He is a man who lives completely within his integrity. He has many interesting and even mind blowing insights on these sorts of things.
>>
>>19123808

past lives too huh? you're op right? i have an interesting story for you when you email me
>>
>>19123913
Nice, past life stories are some of my favorite things to read up on
>>
>>19123928

i still have trouble calling them memories personally, but from what i've been told of them they're historically accurate

i told a friend who had some vague memories of the same time about them and she did a lot of research, sent me cliffnotes

also my ex did a little as well and she had the memories too, i honestly didn't read much on my own or look into things because that's not my thing

my partner actually has memories too

couple people my ex knew too apparently, but i never got to speak to them so i can't confirm their info
>>
>>19123928

it all started after a ritual, anyway it's a long story
>>
>>19123961
Right imma put an email together, expect to hear from me tomorrow. I'm currently drinking with a buddy after work without my charger
>>
>>19124297

it's cool i'm waiting on a dealer then i'm probably out for the night anyway
>>
>>19122576
Help me then. What do i need to do.
>>
>>19124354
Trust God begin
>>
>>19124354
This is op. First of all realize the pursuit of what society says you should go after is bs. It's designed to keep yourself down and compliant. They want you buying cars, houses, having kids so that you forced into an existence that keeps you compliant. Stuck at a dead end job just working to basically survive, that way all the bs in the world flies by you and becomes none of your concern. This rich stay rich and the compliant stay compliant this way.

Start meditating as well, clear your head of the useless bullshit, figure out who you really are deep down, not what society told you you are but who YOU know you are. Seek the source, god is inside you at this very moment and try to break free from wanting all together. Embrace the random anon, treat others the way you'd like to be treated, and be the change you want to see in the world.
>>
File: 1479334183767.jpg (78KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
1479334183767.jpg
78KB, 600x453px
>divine convulsions
>>
File: 2995a66dc014a3dc1b35b217779cc5ac.jpg (222KB, 736x1130px) Image search: [Google]
2995a66dc014a3dc1b35b217779cc5ac.jpg
222KB, 736x1130px
>>19122527
>A guy randomly told me today I'm a prophet. What do y'all think

Don't fall for the temptation of Pride, anon, it will destroy you. Stay humble and don't focus energy on beliefs you can control the physical world. I'm not telling you to use intuition, but beware of ideas around "power"
>>
>>19127395
>I'm not telling you to use intuition
Not telling you *not to*

>>19126905
Nothing wrong with children, we need themm
>>
>>19127388

it's like gaving a brief seizure during meditation with warm sensations all over your body

it only happens at key moments, it's weird and there's no controlling it
>>
Pre-sentiment and the nature of time...

http://lkm.fri.uni-lj.si/xaigor/slo/znanclanki/Bierman.pdf

https://thelemonspank.wordpress.com/tag/dick-bierman/
>>
File: mistry.jpg (27KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
mistry.jpg
27KB, 480x600px
>>19122527
It sounds like you're deluding yourself, convincing yourself that you can affect reality using only thought. It's alright to make mistakes like that. The source loves and identifies with you. He doesn't like to see you in such rare form. If you value the message he has given you, making an attempt to improve your condition will show him.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.