[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange Symbols

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 149695917346916013951.jpg (3MB, 2016x3584px) Image search: [Google]
149695917346916013951.jpg
3MB, 2016x3584px
Hi guys, in the last week my best friend started dreaming this symbols, at the point when she was capable to draw them, anyone knows the meaning?
>>
>>19122462
Are you still here?

I used to have lots of psychosises. I drew stuff like this.
>>
Oh god...yes i'm still here
>>
Thank you, this explains everything
>>
>>19122462
I dunno. It could be a multitude of things. Depression, insanity, climax, cooldown, etc. Those are my takes on it.
>>
>>19123203
I am in a rather unfortunate situation right now. I recently moved from parents house to my own place, and mu stack of psychosis stuff is back there..

What is the theme of your friend's dreams?
>>
>>19123215
I would like to know also.
>>
Anything?
>>
She sees black, all black, with only those symbols. Sorry for slow reply
>>
>>19122462
Your friend has a sort of Watchtower-vision that is awakening within them. I'd advise them to not let go of the gift. If you'd like me to explain, I can go into further detail.
>>
>>19123557
>Watchtower-vision
What do you mean by that?
>>
>>19123557
The ability to make observations based on multiple states of being and a way to sort of see through the layers of reality.
>>
Looks like it represents a planetary alignment or an eclipse
>>
>>19123693
>not OP
Or rather, some sort of language.
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (36KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
36KB, 1920x1080px
>>19122462
It says:
"My name is Jeff."
>>
I have no information to give, but based on some similar things I've noticed happening recently, I'd like more information if either of you have any.
>>19123693
How old is this person?

>>19123619
Could you elaborate?
>>
>>19123719
What exactly do you want me to elaborate on? You give me symbols that appear to be some sort of astrological sign, and I tell you what I see. There's not much more I can go on.
>>
>>19123742
I'm not OP, just very interested.

I've never heard of Watchtower-vision. I guess, is there something specific that brings it on? Some kind of planetary/astrological event? Is it genetic?

What would've spurred this vision?

If you can't help, or don't feel comfortable responding, don't trouble yourself. I'm just really curious.
>>
>>19123768
I'd answer your questions, but I don't really have the specific answers you're looking for.

Just think of a puzzle for a second. You've put all the pieces together but either one or two pieces are missing. What do you do? What do you feel? If you were good at putting together puzzles, you'd probably ask yourself 'if I were a puzzle piece, where would I hide?' The gift of this type of vision holds a similar merit.
>>
>>19123804
Thank you so much.

That helps more than you think.
>>
Ok guys i'm back again, she's 18, and the first thing that came to my mind when i saw those symbol is the same of !dpbRncZwi.
Some kind of travel through different levels of reality itself. This is so deep, i have chills
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.