[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BDSM and the Paranormal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: BDSM_collar_back.jpg (23KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
BDSM_collar_back.jpg
23KB, 800x533px
Hey /x/, I have a slave. I have her body, but not her heart. And I want it!

I'm into BDSM and she is my slave. Physically, there's almost no limits. However, I want more, I want her soul, her love, but she already said that she loves someone else, and this is the only thing she can't give me.

So, I ask of you, knowing that she would willingly do anything I tell her, how can I use my authority to get more than just her body? I want her to love me. Sure there's a way I can make this happen?

Also, how do /x/ see the BDSM as a whole? What kind of energies are in play during a S&M session for example?
>>
>>19122129
She got ink?
>>
>she loves someone else
>indulges in BDSM with other guys

Tell her she's a filthy unloyal whore.

>Also, how do /x/ see the BDSM as a whole?

Absolutely degenerate. Self control and abstinence is the way if you want spiritual developement.
>>
>>19122129
I can think of a number of things

Force her to take an extremely high dose of edible (1000mg preferred, anything less than 240mg is a waste) and have sex with her while she's high on it

Or your could go full aliester Crowley and condition her to take psychedelics ie shrooms/acid
>>
>>19122129
how do we know you aren't that one dude that locks people up in their basement?
>>
>>19122166
Yo, this fucker's going to slip shits in her drink.
That's absolute stupid.
All you're going to do is fucking a merely alive body.
Worst she could bad trip and result in a mental trauma. Like, could screw up your cool ass game, when she'll be screaming and kicking.

All you'll do is to break the relation of trust between a sub and it's dom. You simply don't.

You want her love? Love her. That involves not treating her like a garbage.

I dislike how you treat your Slaves, Sir.
I'd put collar on you to show you.
>>
>>19122224
I'd like to see you try, faggot

I'd spray you with my tech9 before you even got within spitting distance
>>
>>19122240
>tec9
yeah maybe when it isn't jammed lol
micro-uzi ftw
>>
File: 1422415904757.jpg (21KB, 338x332px) Image search: [Google]
1422415904757.jpg
21KB, 338x332px
>>19122216
It's all consensual, my friend!
>>
>>19122240
Been there, done that.
But now you're just flashing like a twat.
But hey, I don't mind a lil challenge.
Just like in the old days!
>>
>>19122224
You judge too quicly my friend. I may be a sadist, but I'm not a sociopath. While I DO have access to some meds, especifically some benzos, I'm not very fond of the idea of fucking a corpse, and I see no point in druging her. How is this going to make her love me?
I was expecting something more like a ritual with her blood or some binding contract where she sells me her soul.
>>
Reported to FBI for illegal. Burn in fucking hell, sicko.
>>
>>19122377
What exactly is illegal in my question?
>>
>>19122416
Gee, I dunno... human trafficking? Die, sick bastard!
>>
>>19122420
Ok, I will take the bait...
Do you even know what bdsm is? It's all consensual you silly boy! Why are americans so prude?
>>
>>19122460

just because it's consensual doesn't mean it's not fucking nasty, you dumb bitch
>>
File: IMG-20170608-WA0006.jpg (20KB, 720x485px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170608-WA0006.jpg
20KB, 720x485px
>>19122476
Do you get angry at gay people too?
>>
>>19122373
He meant like Charles Manson style, where he would make his followers take acid and then re enact the crucifixation with himself as Jesus. Use drugs to make her love you like a god,
>>
>>19122129

because you're a skizz... wake up!

Wake up and be the man you pretend to be!
>>
>>19122321
What is that pic?
>>
>>19122373
That's actually the whole point my friend. A sociopath analyse. A sadist is lead by emotions. Feelings. In most case it is a problem to get rid of someone. You'll guess that there are far more sociopaths than crimes.

I'm sorry. That's not how it works.
Reprogramation is possible, yet, it must be performed by the subject, on it's own.

You can play with the universe. But you have to go along with everything which is within it.

Otherwise you're going with a spell from autistic 60 years old lady from 1500 living in the woods making nasty cooking
>>
>>19122653
Neck pain.
>>
>>19122129
Just beat the shit out of her. Women love that. I'm sure you know that anyway and love to beat up women.
>>
>>19122511
Yeah...fucking queers.
>>
>>19122129
She will never love you if you treat her this way. You are merely a sex toy, an escape, a fantasy. She is saving the angelic female side of herself for the man she marries and giving you the worst of herself. She cannot bring herself to be anything other than an object when she is with you and prefers to stay void of emotion.
>>
>>19122129
>So, I ask of you, knowing that she would willingly do anything I tell her, how can I use my authority to get more than just her body? I want her to love me. Sure there's a way I can make this happen?
she can only give you her love by choice.

and then only as an equal.
>>
>>19122129
If you become the slave of the other person she loves, then you can command her body to have sex with the body owned by the other person you became the slave of in that moment, whose body is possibly the body of the OP who is reading this post in this moment, but not the body of the OP who is reading this post in that moment, since simultaneously being both the person you are and aren't would violate the consent checking protocols of physical reality.

Alternately, you could become the owner of the body of the other person she loves and try and figure out the puzzle in her mind which causes her to love that other person, and then command the body of the other person that is owned by you to do various thing of your choosing, and observe the reactions of her in order to figure out the aforementioned puzzle in her mind which unlocks access to the love in her heart.

These are the only two ways that I am aware of to meet the conditions of your game of love as described by you, OP, while adhering to the rules of BDSM and physical reality.
>>
>>19122129
This is the wrong path to go down. Accept that your slave will never love you. Keep her or discard her. Find a new slave that does love you.

Messing with feelings like this is never a good road to go down. You are meddling in their entire lives. You are karmically inserting yourself way into her and you are thus responsible for everything that happens from that point on.

Unless you have the karmic awareness and maturity to take on every consequence.... well, at that point, your skills would be such that you wouldn't need to ask the question in the first place.

If you need to ask, you probably won't be able to, and you DEFINITELY should NOT do it, even if you had the skills to pull it off.
>>
>>19122129
>>19123096

{Spoiler: she only loves me because I won't touch her with a 10 foot pole because she a demon whore who's used up}

They want what they can't have, because they lack imagination for anything else. You deserve each other.
>>
>>19123096
This guy's got it right
>>
>>19123812

{{Get it all out little one... she is your future... I am your far future...}}
>>
>>19123846
If this isn't a fake thing to creep people out, then this sounds and looks like some serial killer shit.
>>
>>19123818
Do you think that only the guys can get it right? If I actually wasn't "one of the guys," would your opinion of who authored that post change?

I won't judge you for your answer--I'm just generally curious about what kinds of signals my language gives off in this thread.
>>
Kill yourself kike. OP you are a kike.
>>
>>19123871

yo bitch he just said guy cuz no girls on the internet no need to be a bulldyke just call yourself a faggot and move on
>>
>>19124069
Thank you for the reply.
>>
>>19122158
This

Im happy there are good people on x
>>
>>19122129
Any attachment is negative, you are too attached to this woman and it is making you suffer. Love is not the same as attachment, it is standing beside someone rather than leaning on them.
>>
BDSM is a tool to avoid true intimacy. It is YOU who has a closed heart and is unwilling to be vulnerable and truly love. Only when you figure this out will you find the kind of love you seek.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.