[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/NQ27rxGMXqs >/x/ YouTubers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: secureteam10.png (1MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
secureteam10.png
1MB, 900x900px
https://youtu.be/NQ27rxGMXqs

>/x/ YouTubers
>>
File: download.jpg (100KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
100KB, 1500x844px
>>19122056
The guy is basically a homeless person that surfs the internet all day trying to prove aliens exist, he gets money for showing commercials and from brainless mouth breathers who donate money to him but will not donate to the starving, to charities or to cancer research.
>>
>>19122091
Where are these accusations coming from?? This is the heaviest shill sentence I've seen in awhile. I thought you were trained to not make it so obvious
>>
>>19122056
I am starting to suspect that Secureteam10 is a goverment missinfo shill..
>>
File: AYYLMAO.webm (237KB, 300x370px) Image search: [Google]
AYYLMAO.webm
237KB, 300x370px
>>19122091
I was on board with him until he began to ask for donations to his patreon account (like every other fucking Youtube channel is doing these days) and suggested the idea of him working at Mcdonald's for a job as if it were below him.
So yeah, I completely agree with you.
>"You guys have no idea how much work goes into these videos, so donate to my patreon account so we can keep the ball rolling and I can keep delivering quality content."
>i.e. Pay my bills so I can sit at home in my underwear all day browsing the internet, spending maybe less than 1 hour on the actual video I'm making

I honestly hope to god that Youtube crashes on these fucks one day so that they'll literally go through hell looking for a job in the real world, then at least they'll see how far their channel name gets them on a resume.
>>
>>19122144
Not the guy u replied to but I've seen tons of his videos and I think it's safe to say he's the most subscribed to LARPer on YouTube, that being said he does make good videos, but if u really believe all his videos or even the majority of them, you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>19122186
Can you blame him tho?

It's literally free money he's getting from newfags
>>
>>19122186
People like them won't try for a job in the real world, they'll try for Hollywood. Entertainment is a fickle beast.
>>
File: Aliens throughout historu.jpg (1MB, 1200x1606px) Image search: [Google]
Aliens throughout historu.jpg
1MB, 1200x1606px
>>19122200
True, but it would be so much more worthwhile for themselves, their credibility, and their character if they worked an honest-to-goodness job outside of Youtube.
Plus they'd be making a salary AND getting free patreon bux from newfags.

>>19122202
I can imagine.
Too bad for them though, because trying to make it anywhere even remotely kind of successful in Hollywood or the entertainment business is like winning the lottery two times in a row. It's just not bound to happen.
>>
We are like Reddit? WE ARE LIKE REDDIT?!
>>
File: TRUMP-KID-SMART-3-1445621632.gif (1MB, 567x305px) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP-KID-SMART-3-1445621632.gif
1MB, 567x305px
>>19122186
>"How much work goes into these videos."
???

Try a full hour and a half edit of video (recorded from several angles and many takes per angle) audio recorded separately and post production effects.
sucktearreem's edits are like anyone new to video editing software. I could throw together a better video than him in just 10 minutes.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.