[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dreamed a nuclear explosion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

So, one month ago I had a very disturbing dream that I didn't share with anyone until now since most people think I'm a weirdo and everything about me is weird (yep).

So, in the dream I was waking up at like 7:00 AM and I went to check the window that faces my backyard, it was winter and it was still dark, a weird thing that I saw is that there was a big building that isn't there in real life. So, I was there watching through my window when I see a plane fly by quickly and drop something, then I hear a loud noise and I saw the nuclear mushroom rising, that's when I started to run but my vision faded to white, then I woke up at 6:45 AM completely scared.

Can somebody explain me WTF was that? Just a regular dream? It has some sort of meaning?
>>
We know it's you Hanz, get back to your other shitty attention seeking thread.
>>
>>19121691
Excuse me sir, but my name isn't Hanz, my name is Guy Incognito.
>>
I had a dream about having to fight Artorias from Dark Souls while armed with nothing but a table leg, and I have yet to encounter a big-ass armored bloke with a greatsword. Dreams don't predict the future, it's just your subconscious making up weird shit while you're asleep, and sometimes that includes stuff you're worried about.
>>
>>19121717
are you worried about fighting Artorias with a table leg
>>
>>19121790
Emphasis on "sometimes." Other times it's just your brain making shit up.
>>
>>19121678
Is just a dream mate, I mean wtf you have thousands of dreams and they're all stupid nonsense which doesn't turn true
>>
>the earth is flat
>therefore no gravity
>therefore no nuclear physics outside of theoretical jargon and propaganda
>therefore no atomic bomb
>>
File: b010~01.jpg (46KB, 382x497px) Image search: [Google]
b010~01.jpg
46KB, 382x497px
>>19121678
I had that same type of dream, except it was because I had recently been playing too much Fallout.
>>
>>19121678

Honestly Anon, I've heard two other people say they had an approximately identical dream. Around the time of the whole North Korea thing. Basic media anxiety. Nothing spoopy. Sorry, if you thought the Galaxy revolved around you. Special snowflake syndrome.
>>
File: IMG_9505.jpg (62KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9505.jpg
62KB, 620x413px
It seems to be a modern problem. It's a world where many are raised to believe, their parents are unequivocally right about everything. Which only becomes a problem if they are basically fruit cakes. The sick leading the naive. It's not the obviously crazy people that worry me. It's the ones that can(or do) hide it. For themselves or a family member.
>>
>>19121678
I told my therapist I kept having dreams about nuclear explosions. He said, "Relax, it's not the end of the world."
>>
I keep having dreams that girls from my past are interested in me. Has happened almost every night for the last 4 days, this really has never happened to me before.

I preferred my other dreams where I'm getting chased by aliens, ghosts, or other shit. That's way more fun and I don't wake up with that warm fuzzy feeling.
>>
>>19121678
A lot of people are having apocalyptic dreams. Nuclear war or zombies or floods or some sort of environmental devastation.
What this means is that you need to change your direction, otherwise you will end up in that timeline.
There will be a timeline of destruction, and a timeline of heaven.
Make your choices wisely, anon. Time is running out.
>>
>>19122601

We're all sleeping in a gluey ball of unconscious minds.
>>
>>19121678
Not uncommon with the media fearmongering about Trump.
>>
I often dream of slicing my throat. And it feels good. Sometimes i use a piece of glass, or a knife, or an old razor. It happens in various locations: in my old university during an exam, on my workplace, at chtistmas lunch with all my relatives. So, what does it mean and why do i dream of it?
>>
I have reoccurring dreams where I die in different situations but subconsciously know they will reset shortly after. I had a traumatic experience that is the basis for these dreams. It sucks because my conscious mind knows it's just tricks being played by the subconscious. I still wake up feeling like shit every time I have them but that's life; deal with it.
>>
>>19121678
I've been having a lot of dreams like that for the last several months... maybe one a week.

They usually involve me doing some mundane task- washing dishes, fixing the car, mowing the lawn... Everything gets bright, then I look out towards the city and see mushroom clouds forming.

I live out about 20 miles from the nearby city, out in the woods near the mountains.

Here's where it gets creepy:

>April 2011, have recurring dream about tornadoes
>May 2011, freak tornado tears through my town in New England, levels the forest

>March 2010, recurring dream about drowning
>April 2010, house floods, lose 90% of my belongings

>March 2017, recurring nightmare of my wife in an accident
>April 2017, Wife gets struck and nearly killed in a 4 car accident, she is still recovering

>June 2015, recurring dream of being struck on my motorcycle
>July 2015, get whacked at 60mph on my motorcycle, somehow didn't get injured

I could go on and on. This is a pattern. I do not believe in law of attraction, nor do I believe in seeing the future. But damn. Seriously.
>>
>>19121678
I have come to the conclusion that most, if not all, of my dreams that are cataclysmic in nature are metaphors for some change coming my way.
>>
File: IMG_0145.jpg (2MB, 1808x955px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0145.jpg
2MB, 1808x955px
>>19121678
People have apocalyptic dreams all the time. I had one just one or two nights ago where an alien ship that looked like two icecream scoops flipped around and caused chaos while Christian Armageddon simultaneously happened.
>>
>>19121810
other other times it's our brains swapping out the actual people we want to fight with bigger badder hyperbolic versions of themselves. like instead of fighting your boss, you fight the guy from the thing or sometimes when you want to be free you ride a leopard through a rundown shopping mall. that was a fun dream, but a shitty chapter irl.
>>
>>19122607
gay and gross but not gross because gay
>>
>>19121678
I had a dream last night where ninjas that were also werewolves were attacking this castle I was in I fist fought a couple of them until getting my throat ripped out and waking up. felt weird for a while and went back to sleep; same setting, except it was a nice dinner party inside the castle. lots of old friends there. One that had always tried to fook better never actually did was coming on to me hard and at some point turned into a werewolf, but promptly began to cry and turn to stone. still wearing the cute little red dress. Weirdly arousing tbqh and I'm def not into furry. gf woke me up at this point so that was that.

anyone know what's wrong with me based on this?
>>
>>19125187
>One that was always trying to fook but never actually did
fixd
>>
That's odd I had a similar dream a couple of months ago except I watched the nuclear bomb explode and heard it too and started noticing everything around me dying.

Weird coincidence
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.