[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Stratus Of Caucasus, raised in the heart of the Caucasus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 19

File: Stratus Kaukazu.png.jpg (48KB, 600x243px) Image search: [Google]
Stratus Kaukazu.png.jpg
48KB, 600x243px
The Stratus Of Caucasus, raised in the heart of the Caucasus Mountains between 1948 and 1952, in the dominant at that time "vulxa" architectural style, as an auxiliary Eurasian administration nexus, to be used in case of a catastrophic nuclear event, when other suitable centres in major metropolitan areas are wiped out. Stratus is essentialy a massive self-sustainable office block, capable of supporting all the major branches of Eurasian administration, thus ensuring a stable continuity of the Eurasian state, even after a global thermonuclear exchange. Until then, all its entrances remain sealed, rigged to automatically open as soon as the data hypercollector "EVR" confirms that a nuclear disaster of the Nihil Scale has occured. All over the main ranges of Caucasus, chains of blink buoys have been installed, to trigger and safely guide any Eurasian to the Stratus, even from hundreds of miles. Unfortunately, after the events of 1968, the so-called "Day of Dd", the Stratus of Caucasus was breached and annexed by the self-proclaimed Eurasian Continuity Council (describing themselves as the only legal successors of the Eurasian legacy), whose agents overloaded the nuclear unit powering the Stratus, the abnormal current scorching the circuits in all the buoys in a matter of seconds. The Continuity Council, acting under Voakim Nelayov's leadership, soon turned the complex into a secluded detention center for scores of Eurasian survivors tainted as undesirable in Nelayov's new Eurasian order.
>>
What in the hell are you talking about frendo need some links to explain plz
>>
I get that it's fiction, but that's actually a pretty cool concept/setting if you didn't steal it from somebody else. If OP is still there, should write a story mang.
>>
It is towards the "Stratus Kaukazu", as it's called in the Eurasian language, where Edvin Miya headed, just after he narrowly evaded the vat imprisonment and boarded a razor train that carried him away from the Caucasian Asyle, the heavily fortified, suspended on steelead pillars inside a hollow mountain, core bastion of the Continuity Council and all its Eurasian followers.
The Stratus of Caucasus was calling Edvin to come. Inside one of its cells, so gathered Edvin Miya, Prime Syndromia was being held. The original syndrome girl, patient zero for the vat syndrome, the benchmark after which all the borderline-insane syndromiacs were modelled.
Edvin Miya knew he would not cease until he had reached that girl and drove her safely out of that Stratus hellhole.
>>
Meanwhile, laying lifeless somewhere deep in the burning eonic tundra, K. Markhor recalled the words that Rabbat Destan once uttered to him, after they had both hastily ascended to the roof of the Iodlum Academia in Murmar, it's edifice in the shape of a sharp wedge, seemingly cutting into the vivid aglomeration below. It was night time and the ongoing blizzard had yet to reach its full strenght. And Rabbat said:
- When I was fourteen, father took me to the Crypt so I could truly know the Tablets. We didn't use the Lakes. Nor the eonic tundras, though my father, a Legion General, could have easily gotten the permit. We didn't even board a slicer train. Father drove from Gnizis to the High Ural in three days. Travelled 1114 kilometres in our Vitz, the '56 model. We had the Crypt all for ourselves. Father had waved his seals and everyone left, even the Ural Guards. They slammed the bulkhead shut. Father pulled out the cases containing The Four Core Tablets. The most important amongst all Tablets of Ural.
Father said that I would be allowed to leave once I read them all.
And you know what? I did. It took me hours but I did it. I will never forget the silence that fell once I finished the last line. Then father gave a sign and the bulkhead opened.
On our way home we stopped at a rest point. Father emptied a glass of anapur and said:
"Rab, remember this - I will never ask you what you really know about your father. Never. All I care about is what you really know about your Eurasians."
And what about you? What do you know about your Eurasians? Are you able to choose the Lakes... Markhor?
>>
what is this
>>
File: Krypta Uralu.png.jpg (27KB, 726x348px) Image search: [Google]
Krypta Uralu.png.jpg
27KB, 726x348px
The Crypt of Ural, as seen from Iehudi's Approach (1963).
Apart from the Uralneh and the Lakes, the Crypt along with the Tablets it contains is one of strongest constituents of Eurasian identity, the most valuable artifact of Eurasian history and culture, the central sacred relic in both the Church Of The First Eurasians and the Eurasian Death Cult. First revealed in late 18th century, the nine Tablets of Ural contain knowledge that formed the very core of Eurasian spirituality, philosophy, political system, law, social order, art, science, technology and many more. Almost everything that the Eurasian people hold dear can be tracked back to the scriptures carved in the Tablets. The Lake System, to which modern Eurasia owes its might and prosperity, was begotten solely by following the directions of the Tablets. After the vanishing of the First Eurasians, the Tablets of Ural were used to create the Deck of Eurasians, inspiring its 77 cards that enable anyone to receive messages directly from the First Eurasians.
The Crypt of Ural is open for any Eurasian to visit. The protection of its legacy lies in the hands of the dreadful Ural Guard. Each year the Eurasian powers-that-be assign enormous sums of exats towards its conservation and exploration.

The Crypt's fate after the nuclear hailstorm of 1968 is unverified. The Tablets are oficially considered lost.
>>
File: traverser.jpg (42KB, 485x362px) Image search: [Google]
traverser.jpg
42KB, 485x362px
A lake traverser (ca. 1907). Such vessels were common in the age of the early Lakes, when the spreading of Lakes was minimal, connections very scarce and often unstable. These ships had been used to haul limited amounts of goods and passengers, before more advanced modes of translake transportation were introduced and the Calming of Lakes allowed for stationary routes, like highways and bridges, to link the Lakes.
>>
File: crane.jpg (25KB, 278x405px) Image search: [Google]
crane.jpg
25KB, 278x405px
Plenty such cranes can by found rusting next to Lakes all over Eurasia. Now derelict, they used to be a vital element of the public dissolutions.
Before the Original Dissolution, the deceased First Eurasians - semilegendary founding figures of the Eurasian nationstate - used to be buried in the icebound Shafts of Ural. It all changed in 1914, when Octuz Blotsch, a renowned lake architect and founder of the Eurasian psychoanalytic school, submerged himself in the waters of the Initial Lake and became one with the Lakes. Dissolution, quickly gaining the status of a national ritual, became the final step in every First Eurasian's existence. To dissolve in the Lake System, both psysically and mentally, to unify with every Lake at once, to transcend into the infinitely more ideal plane of existence, to maybe venture towards the ultimate destination, the protolake.
Some would prefer it alone, some would gather crowds. Some would do it at home, some at iconic landmarks. Some would treat with reverence, some with nihilistic chill. Some would consider it a formality, some would spend decades on preparations. Some would go down in chronicles, some would leave unnoticed. Some would choose to re-emerge, some would be rejected. Some would suffer, some would die. Some would resonate in the system for months, some would never be heard about.
The Closing Dissolution of Etheran Rant in 1950 marked the end of an aeon when First Eurasians would walk the Eurasian earth.

Or so it would seem.
>>
File: 1496330636698.gif (269KB, 234x249px) Image search: [Google]
1496330636698.gif
269KB, 234x249px
Duuuuuude, this shit is pretty good!
>>
File: 1de[1].gif (940KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
1de[1].gif
940KB, 627x502px
>>19120400
>>
>>19120400
you stole this from someone else, just give us sauce
>>
>>19120761
I don't even
>>
File: Tryptamin Assazin.jpg (27KB, 711x425px) Image search: [Google]
Tryptamin Assazin.jpg
27KB, 711x425px
It was all over Eurasian news in no time. A special report aired on every channel and station. No wonder.
An assasination attempt at Isänol Midregional Aeroport. Brutal assault on K. Markhor, the informal leader of the Peacemakers cabal and Eurasia's current most despised figure. Victim severly maimed, his right eye gouged out. Needle filled with potent tryptamines the tool. Successfuly masked as a radio antenna.
Assasin a female in a "KEK" shirt. Gets captured in the departure hall. Markhor's incognito bodyguard shoots her down with a stun round. Breaks her ribs, punctures the right lung. Internal hemmorhage causes death en route to hospital. Markhor firmly refuses hospitalisation. Has bleeding socket cauterised on the spot. Does not agree for a bandage
Tryptamine filled needle points to the Mountain Tribe Pact. Recent fatwa calls for Markhor dead. Tryptamine mix believed to melt the "Eurasian Dajjal's" corrupted geist. Markhor patiently waits for his delayed translake flight. Boards the "Ravninny Relay" plane as planned. Is heading to Moskvia for an urgent cabal meeting.
Can not decide whether he really is this Dajjal or not.
>>
File: vats.png.jpg (25KB, 388x275px) Image search: [Google]
vats.png.jpg
25KB, 388x275px
The metabolical vats programme, established in 1961, was Eurasia's preservation method of choice. An estimated number of 4,440,000 vats was mass-produced and placed in cluster shelters all around Eurasia. One vat in most cases equaled the preservation of one Eurasian individual, though a certain number of bi-, tri-, and multi-occupant vants was also displaced, its unfortunate inhabitants having to share the space. Eurasian Council had a firm belief that the system would preserve up to two thirds of the entire Eurasian population, with the average of six minutes passing between the first emergency broadcast and the complete lock-up of the shelter. Nuclear reality was to come and harshly verify these assumptions.
As for the vats, their mechanism was crude and simplistic.
Xenia I. jumped from the chopper on a Tyiume alley. A cluster shelter has emerged two intersections away. All Xenia had to do now was choose a vat, get inside, put on the oxidizing apparatus, check if it's fastened properly and wait for the sarcophagus to seal. A whiteish, odorish metabolical fluid - the key ingredient, straight from NUI's undisclosed sites - was pumped inside next. By the time the first atomic clouds had risen over Tyiume, the cluster shelter was hidden half a kilometre beneath the street, fully isolated from the surface, all vats filled and oxidised, their timers pre-set to reactivate when the time is right, and Xenia drifting deep into an induced dreamless coma, all her metabolical reactions reduced to one ten thousandth of their usual speed and still slowing down. Now Xenia could last years in this state, without even having to draw a breath, and awaken fresh decades later, ready to lead an active, fulfilling existence in whatever Eurasia awaited outside.

that is, of course, until the p-v syndrome kicked in and the real attractions began. But was anybody supposed to predict it back then?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>19120400
>day of dd
Oh dear did she finally push 'that' button

Just realised that dee dee pushing buttons is like a physical metaphor for an older sister pushing her younger brothers buttons, if you know what I mean
>>
>>19120400
Also write a book or direct us to this novel
>>
File: evr death kult.jpg (42KB, 315x490px) Image search: [Google]
evr death kult.jpg
42KB, 315x490px
let us conclude today's session with this soothing still of a Eurasian Death Cult shrine (est. 2057 in the atomic slums of Guadalajara) as I'm running low on beta-cathinone stimulants derived from catha and am about to snap out of the visionary trance any moment now.

I want to kindly thank you for your attention.
Just keep in mind:

There is no Eurasia without the Lakes.

There are no Lakes without the Eurasians.
>>
>>19121687
>Atomic slums of Guadalajara
I gotta say you do your homework.
Nobody knows what the fuck is Guadalajara.
Good story anon
>>
File: unnamed (1).jpg (23KB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).jpg
23KB, 511x288px
>>19121023
Just because you have no artistic talent doesn't mean Hemingway doesn't browse /x/
>>19121687
>beta-cathnione
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22108839/
Huh? Nigga you on bath salts?
Any cool story hope you got more cheers
>>
File: 1488409176228.gif (314KB, 309x360px) Image search: [Google]
1488409176228.gif
314KB, 309x360px
>>19121260
>Needle filled with potent tryptamines
fuck yeah
>>
Why the fuck do people assume /x/ is a Creative Writing board?
>>
File: Górski Pact.png (424KB, 695x295px) Image search: [Google]
Górski Pact.png
424KB, 695x295px
How would you feel, if the metaphysical had cheated on you?
She followed every instruction of the Imam.
She was the first in her yurta to respond to the fatwa. She was accepted because she was most eager. She was tranferred to Opioland. She was hid on an interlake cargo plane that carried a load of codeine jelly. She arrived in Eurasia. She took a marschrutka to Isänol Midregional Aeroport.
She through the customs dressed like any Eurasian girl. She had light reflect from the letters "KEK" on her shirt. She didn't raise any suspisions. She stood in the departure hall, under the massive monochrome flight board. She found the 4:53 translake to Moskvia. She saw it's from Gate III. She noticed it's delayed by 20 minutes. She thought that he should be sitting on one of benches. She knew that he always reads the local papers while travelling. She supposed that this time it's going to be "The Lowland Relay", most likely. She remembered it's a thick one. She feared he might use it to cover his face. She decided to make him put it aside first.
She had memorised his appearence long ago. She was weirded by the nobility in his face, despite the common Eurasian blood. She would recognise this face instantly. She would even if they really made him change his looks recently. She heard he was criticised for not resembling a High Eurasian enough. She agreed that the one man standing in the way of a full-on war with China should at least try to follow the current fashion. She knew he agreed to grow his hair.
She set the radio to the kill frequency. She heard it emit a garbled tone. She nodded and swiftly detached the anntena from the radio.
She removed its tip, revealing a sharp needle. She hid the aluminum antenna in her sleeve. She passed through a crowd of Eurasian passengers. She thought with great satisfaction that the Dajjal never sees it coming. She felt that Ula Faur, the soulicidal mixture of natural tryptamines, started dripping on her fingers.
>>
Dude, you really gotta make a book of this.
It's too good to be in this Kazakh Journalist Board
>>
File: Cartoon-stop.jpg (25KB, 319x283px) Image search: [Google]
Cartoon-stop.jpg
25KB, 319x283px
Worst thread I've ever seen in my life. Get some pussy virgin OP
>>
File: panasia.jpg (26KB, 638x284px) Image search: [Google]
panasia.jpg
26KB, 638x284px
SHE PLAYED THE ERHU IN A CHINESE SQUAD
SHE FELL FOR THE LAKES WITH EURASIAN LAD

- a popular Eurasian song from around the Chinese Escalation
>>
File: Lana.jpg (38KB, 692x477px) Image search: [Google]
Lana.jpg
38KB, 692x477px
'How far you wanna go?
How many of us risk?
I'm not looking for an envoy
Full of Chinese lies and myths"

This single, performed by Iana Kaltspiel, with a markhor skull and antlers on her head, became a hit overnigh, making Iana the only Jewess to ever succeed in the Eurasian showbiz
>>
File: lake transit.jpg (47KB, 469x435px) Image search: [Google]
lake transit.jpg
47KB, 469x435px
An aerial photo depicting a transit strip on a small Lake. (38 km. north of Vhemsk, 1965)
A passenger plane would land on the strip and Eurasians willing to change would disembark. Then the plane would cross the lake as per usual. Until the Lake Shift occured, the passengers would enjoy the leisure areas in an adjacent spire. After the shift was registered, another plane would land, take the passengers and then cross the lake as well, now exiting in a different Lake than the first one. The Eurasians who frequented such journeys were known as Shifters and often be a subject of concern, due to a widespread belief that crossing a Lake just after it shifts is a cause of severe mental side effects. None of this was ever confirmed in the Eurasian lakeologists' research.
>>
File: kapturnica.jpg (19KB, 234x331px) Image search: [Google]
kapturnica.jpg
19KB, 234x331px
They called themselves the hoodites. Their bodies and faces disfigured by either radiation burns or mutated genes. They formed a movement and vowed never to remove their hoods. It soon became a widespread phenomenon throughout the Platforms, to the point where normal girls would don the hoodite robes as well, only to become a part of it all.
The hoodites had their meetups, their separate clubs, their own slang, their tricolour quarterly where they promoted the hoodite way of life.
They also swore lifelong celibacy to emphasise their disregard towards the act which brought on earth such unfortunate creatures as themselves.
Amongst the men of the Platforms, fucking a hoodie was a great achievment.
>>
File: tv eurasia.gif (264KB, 285x223px) Image search: [Google]
tv eurasia.gif
264KB, 285x223px
NUCLEAR BLAST IMMINENT
ALL LAKES HAVE BEEN TERMINATED
SEEK SHELTER NOW
MAY EURASIA PRESERVE US
>>
"This is an unscheduled broadcast coming from the Broadcast Palace in Moskvia. All other programming has been suspended. Right now... please, stay with us... right now we are getting... unconfirmed reports... of what seems like nuclear warheads... yes, nuclear warheads approaching Eurasia. We are still awaiting for confirmation from the... right, yes - just now, just now, it just came in - several nuclear detonations have been detected in Eastern Eurasia... major urban centres hit... thit is.. yes - we have been notified that the Eurasian High Command has issued... that the current threat level is critical... and we have more reports of explosions coming from all over the... no, I'm not authorised to!... please wait...evacuations are now taking place... and it is official now: nuclear alert is in effect, meaning that immediate action is... right - we have now been informed that we're going off the air. All stations will now switch to emergency broadcasting syst...
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.