[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick Experiment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

File: dots.png (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dots.png
52KB, 1280x720px
This will only take a couple seconds.

Close your eyes as tightly as you can, and without moving your head, look left and right with just your eyeballs as fast as you can.

What do you see?
>>
Twin pillars of bluish light
>>
>>19120306

ur mum
>>
>>19120340
Thanks mate, tell her she's late with my tendies.
>>
>>19120306
Nothing really, just some normal sorta shadowy effect I always see.
>>
File: 1496200043717.jpg (81KB, 718x702px) Image search: [Google]
1496200043717.jpg
81KB, 718x702px
>>19120306
I see constantly shifting images made of some amorphous shifting blueish stuff.
I can sort of control it and change the images.
>>
>>19120306
Two white dots, spinning !
>>
>>19120306
neural discharges
>>
The vague blueish glow of my monitor.
>>
I actually saw two dots. This is weird
>>
that weird fucking 2007 jeff the killer image
>>
I saw Hitler.
>>
>>19121716
Huh that's strange I got whatever the fuck image was spooky in 2002
>>
>>19121724
Im pretty sure Star Wars kid was real fucking big that year.
>>
>>19120306
Wispy line things.
>>
>>19120306
first, characters from the webcomic i binged through for the past couple hours
then some abstract blurs with a clear horizon in the middle, probably because i was moving my eyes back and forth horizontally over and over. it's surprisingly difficult to move them back & forth with any speed, though - rolling them around in circles is much faster. i assume that's an ordinary eyeball biology issue that i just never knew about before?
>>
Just fucking black. What the hell? Why are my eyes messed up?
>>
niggers
>>
Purple clouds in a HUD like the shape of the Sega Saturn loading screen.

How fucked am I?
>>
Twin pillars of red light. Also glimpsed my desk in front of me, which was probably because attempting to do this caused my eyelids to flutter.
>>
A tall spindly, darkish Gray alien leading me away from a white painted wooden house, presumably taking me "home".
>>
two eyes staring right at me
>>
a blue square
>>
>>19120306

I used to do something like this as a kid. I see a reflection of my eyes. They're not dots theyre round like my iris. Never made any sense because I could still do it even in a pitch black room.
>>
I find it fascinating all the different things people saw doing this. Also fascinating that I saw red pillars, while someone else saw blue pillars.
>>
colors
>>
A vast landscape of beautiful grey rocky snow capped mountains paired with a calm light blue misty sky. Man I've been looking at this board for too long today.
>>
>>19120306
I see a fucking.
>>
File: GhaGSWpepm-2.png (10KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
GhaGSWpepm-2.png
10KB, 300x250px
Pulsing waves in tasty monochromatic black&white
>>
>>19120316
Same.
>>
>>19120306
I saw a very cold looking beach and a sea wall
>>
>>19120306
I see nothing!
>>
>>19120306
I just died
its fantastic
>>
>>19120306
OH MY GOF... I JUST DID THIS AND MY BLINDNESS IS HEALED I CAN FINALLY TYPE
>>
>>19120306
reddish orange flashes
>>
white circles
>>
>>19120306
In the complete dark (having lights on just puts a haze over everything and I don't really see shit) with nothing in front of my face I can see some sort of brownish liquids shifting around with fractal moving shapes in it
If I focus for long enough it starts eroding from the edges like some other liquid was spilling ofrom the edges but it's the same brownish liquid just with concentric waves like shapes moving in it.instead of fractal like shapes
Then if I focus any long everything goes black only to have a green light come up then slowly turning into something looking like a green nebula, which then sticks for around a minute even if I open my eyes.

If I do put my hand over my eyes without trying to apply pressure on my eyelids I get a mostly static irregular matrix of blue dots and haven't really been able to get much else even waiting and focusing for over 5 minutes

If I apply pressure on my eyelids I get variations on either of those
[spoiler]>tfw you eyes gave built in winamp milkdrop presets[/spoiler]
>>
>>19120306
I SAW A SKELETON OMG SOMEONE HELP ME
>>
>>19127553
similar to this.
greenish to colorless nebulae amorphously fractalising
>>
>>19120306
Orange Backround 2 pillars of blue light
>>
>>19120306
Do the same experiment with under the influence of cannabis. You're eyeballs will start to do it by themselves. Easiest way to get into trance while on cannabis. You're welcome.
>>
File: shifty_eyes.gif (81KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
shifty_eyes.gif
81KB, 200x200px
>>19128303
I'll... uh. Remember that. Thanks.
>>
>>19120306
Red closing in from the sides,a silhouette of a man in the middle.
>>
>>19120306
A faggot.
>>
I saw this
>>
>>19120306
Lol jokes on you i cant move my eyes when i shut my eyes tightly.
>>
>>19122603
This is the most beautiful thing I have ever read.
>>
File: 1496961163883.jpg (9KB, 322x321px) Image search: [Google]
1496961163883.jpg
9KB, 322x321px
>>19127465
But how did you see the post to try it before you tried it, anon?
>>
three white wavy lines.
>>
File: 1493003732817.gif (22KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1493003732817.gif
22KB, 128x128px
>>19129614
really make u thinnk
>>
Blackness and 2 white dots
>>
What the fuck, why did I see a pair of eyes? Scared the shit out of me
>>
Two dark blueish clouds in the darkness
>>
Out of curiosity, what do people see when they close their eyes in the shower? Or under any running water? I see an intensely bright bright pixelated cloud of purple, pink and blue. Anyone else experience this?
>>
>>19120306

A nice white porcelain bowl/dish with blue designs/engraving? The blue kinda looks like leaves? Wtf are you trying to do anon?
>>
>>19120306
I see two little green circles similar to that image, which I assume is why you posted this. Similar to what I see when my eyes are closed and I stick my finger in it. Except when I do that the circle is upside down and mirrored from where I poked my eye.
>>
>>19120306
That picture is actually a pretty good representation of it. They're turned outward exactly like that.
I'd like to know a scientific explanation for this instead of
>it's duh monster in ur head don't sleep or it gets out and makes ur mum fall down the stairs
>>
>>19129484
Remove any mirrors from the room and try again.
>>
>>19130538
When I do it, there's a vaguely greenish pair of circles that do look a bit like (cat's?) eyes.

I wonder if it has anything to to with my astigmatism? Could be that closing ones eyelids that tightly and moving them causes the shape of the eyes to distort and makes the vision cones misfire as if external pressure had been applied. Since your iris is circular and being pressed inward, it would make sense that the "ghost image" would be the same shape. It would also explain why most people are seeing two of something.

Actually, if that's right, this might be an easy way to find out if you have astigmatism.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.