[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Speculative Future thought experiment.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (543KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
543KB, 1920x1080px
> you have volunteered for a govt experiment to freeze yourself, to be revived in the future of your last two post digits

>what is the new world you been awoken in really like? What are the geopolitics and global economics like in this new world? What's major worl events happened while you were sleeping? What conflicts/wars/tech advances happened during your absence? What is the country you live in like now when you awake?

>keep it semi realistic, or not. What is your vision of the world in the near or or new century like based on your initial post roll?
>>
Here's hoping for 2006.
>>
>>19120173
Fuck, okay well my property got demolished after I died and I've woken up homeless and without money.
>>
>>19120140
you will never awaken . the water freezing in your cells will destroy them and you will die.

the future of your scenario is one in which population control is powered by hope and faith in humanity. people willingly die believing they will live in a better world.

its a bit like a religion in that regard. well you know what they say. if it aint broke dont fix it
>>
>>19120199
That kinda sounds like Darksieds AntiLife equation of nilhism he uses to conquer Earth
>>
>>19120140
The future is now!
>>
>>19120140
>wake up
>greeted by man wearing lapel pin with trumps face on it
>welcomes me to the new kingdom of trumpland
>informs me hillary funded a campaign to get him impeached and her in office
>trump then drove to her house and beat her to death with a hard drive containing emails that "dont exist"
>walk into new world
>banners of trump everywhere
>street lights replaced with trumps face in red, yellow, and green.
>stop signs with a holographic image of god-king trumps face behind the large words stating "STOP (Or youre Fired!)"
>find nearest church
>framed pictures of god-king trump in various poses with various world leaders at his knees
>see one where angela merkle is laying down and his food is on her head with a huge smile across his face
>be baptised into new religion Trumpism
>worship our lord, saviour, and god-king trump
>revel in the idea of living in a world where that cunt met her just fate
>live good life
>have good kids
>have beautiful wife
>have good job
>die happy
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.