[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 564
Thread images: 99

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19118256
>>
>>19120125

Please let me know if you are still available.
>>
>>19120153
Answered in the old thread
>>
wow third thread now

Joseph
Male
Libra Sun, Capricorn Moon, Pisces Rising

I would like a decently in depth romantic reading
>>
If anyone is reading I'd like to know what he thinks of me.
>>
>open query.
>3 affairs.
I'm scorpion if it matters.
I don't have any clue how things going to unfold with phishes. Any recommendations how to proceed?
>>
Doing some readings ask away, just state your gender and question.
>>
>>19120290
Female
Does he like me

Pretty typical I think ha
>>
>>19120290
hey it's >>19120164
do me next please
>>
>>19120290
Can I get one please?
Male
What will happen to my friendship with her? Tons of hardships and arguments, but also some beautiful memories. After the last fight, I'm not sure it is the best for us to stay together (we will keep hurting each other) but I still have some hope
>>
>>19120292

He is caught up with something, it must be a major event in his life at this time, it's not you its just what is going in his life right now. Try soothing him better and don't encroach on this area.
>>
>>19120290
Female
will I get positive answers any time soon concerning my career and studies?

Thank youu !
>>
>>19120290
Male
Is some sort of curse doing harm to my family? A lot of accidents have happened recently to aunts, uncles, and grandparents on my father's side, and even if I force myself to think it is some sort of twisted coincidence, I feel something is off.
>>
>>19120164

Forget finding the right woman, focus on being the right man this applies to you I think you need to clean yourself up, less computer time, a decent haircut, and a proper healthy diet. You need to clear your mind and start over, how about going camping for a month to reset your brain, you really need to overhaul your current situation to get ahead.
>>
>>19120290
Curious about what he is thinking, what's going on in his life, why things changed, why we don't talk anymore. Is there aby way to fix it? Why did I ruin everything? I'm so fucking angry. Female.
>>
>>19120290
I'm a female, will D cause any more problems between me & A?
>>
>>19120290
What are things like between Deb and Jack and what is their future? What role do I play?
>Female
>>
>>19120296

Yes I know you mean brother, this is just life testing you to the limits and you need to keep trying with her, often the grand creator of your beautiful masterpiece of a life path will deliberately smoke you and your little romance it has to happen to balance out the good times, as you know the universe is mathmatical and there is only so much love to go around, so just hold on to her and fight the periods of losing hope, remember when you were a child and had a temper swing because you didn't get what you wanted but it eventually came true? This is much the same situation.
>>
>>19120299

Sorry I can't read you.
>>
>>19120290
I'd like a reading for W (a male) and J (A female) they used to date. Are they secretly in contact? I'm a girl.
>>
>>19120290
My life is a mess, please help me, what should I do? F
>>
>>19120290
Male
Croatia, if you mean state of mind then empty
Are my instincts about her right?
>>
>>19120302

There is no curse, this current period of time seems like an eternity and the planning behind your families unfortunate events is good because it all happens at the same time thus avoiding constant problems, they are grouped together and this leads to less heartache, sometimes a major overhaul is needed to families because they weren't meant to be together forever, you will slowly cope and things will get better, I know it seems hard and unfair but the average person also goes through these things, its hard to explain why its happening to you but it is necessary if you knew the truth you wouldn't feel so bad about it, there is life after death, maybe they are needed in another realm to fulfil duties that they accumulated a lifetime of knowledge and experience to carry out.
>>
File: oweERhs_d.jpg (34KB, 374x604px) Image search: [Google]
oweERhs_d.jpg
34KB, 374x604px
>>19120290
Still reading? I would like to know when I will "get with" my bf again, and if it will result in a pregnancy.
Thank you!
>>
>>19120245
>>19120290
Can you please help tormented heart?
I'm Scorpion male. And to be specific: She's not sure whether to break up or not.
>>
>>19120290
Are the ghosts my mom seeing real, or the result of psychosis/ptsd?
Female
>>
>>19120305

You are not to blame this is just a minor emotional dark spell, some of the best people went through these dark periods of time and came out better, if you are on here you must be under 30, imagine the other 'he's' that are out there you may meet before you are 35? That's enough time to regain your senses and get better, perhaps even get back into a decent relationship with someone and start over. I see marriage in your future so I wish you a speedy recovery, and hey if you get married then you must end up loving the other person.
>>
>>19120290
>female
>is there a curse on me/my family
>>
>>19119727
Possibly this?
Also wondering if we will see "her"? and what the results would be.
>>
>>19120308

Yes and no D is not fully to blame I think you need to talk to her and settle this amicably, try offering her love instead of hate, it is well known that love is more powerful, try talking to her in a nice way, and if she hurts you, just wince and accept it, people are really weird, just play the nice card with her and you should smother things over.
>>
>>19120297
Thanks for reading into my silly little worry. I often worry that I'm getting too annoying you see
>>
>>19120313

I couldn't tell you that.
>>
>>19120314

You are doing OK, first you need to try finding a simple interest, try something that mildly appeals to you like exercise, or reading a book like Website design, or the latest thriller, do this for a while and get into the habit of doing more things, try Cooking 3 meals a day and making fine dishes ones that take alot of time. When you are in the habit of doing all these things, you may meet someone special for example at the shops for ingredients or out running, do you see how simple little strategies can lead to great things? If you need to save money talk to the bank about depositing money and not letting you touch it for a month or find a bank that has that option, you could buy nice things that way.
>>
>>19120290
Fem. on the 10th will going out be a fun time. Or will i be confronted with something i find terrifying.
>>
>>19120312
am I going to die ? omagad
>>
>>19120350
That's ok. Just suspicion of cheating. Thank you anyway
>>
>>19120290
should i reply to him or wait a little bit more?
f
>>
>>19120317

Yes your instincts maybe correct, there is fine line here between all and nothing so try easing yourself into this new situation and talking to her directly, just be straight and honest with her, tell her it is affecting you and you need a definite straight answer, men used to talk in CAPS why not START there.
>>
>>19120354
Thank you!!!!
>>
>>19120290
Can you please tell me what
>he
thinks of me? Does he still have romantic feelings? How can I change my physical appearance to be more appealing to him? I'm torn between "goth/vamp" and dark hair, or "glam" girly girl with diamonds and blonde? Female
>>
>>19120321

This is hard, he's not the one for your pregnancy plans, you are going to need to plan this correctly. Look for someone who has the right background, he maybe a little older so look out for this person, he will give you better long term results than a younger boyfriend, it will also mean a better childhood for your young one, more gifts and just better all round stability. Don't go throwing yourself at this person, but if you have a sexy moment that was unexpected then by all means consider this person.
>>
>>19120325

Stick with it, this pain is actually a good thing the more you feel it the better your future will be, try and give her some time, go and study or watch movies for the next month and watch her come back to her senses. She needs space and you need to find other forms of love, try giving love in fact, make some youtube videos about random stuff and who cares about how many viewers you get.
>>
>>19120361
I'm doing all that... I know she likes me but something's in the way. Fuck.
>>
>>19120290
where will i meet my new lover
F
>>
>>19120330

They are real but a result of Psychosis, she sees them but you can't (I have seen ghosts they are real) It's a hard one, you see there are probably more people out there who have seen ghosts than people who haven't, it's just people don't talk about them that often, without ghosts wouldn't life be boring? Isn't life better with ghosts? Do you feel love everyday? Aren't they there to make life better?
>>
>>19120355

A bit of both, but rather than spoiling the surprise why don't you feel a bit better in the knowledge you'll be having an experience and maybe learning some coping strategies that may help you along the next time it happens, if we were all too sheltered all the time then how does evolution, people and society get ahead? Ogg had to come out of his cave at some point he even killed off predators for us sinners :)
>>
>>19120359

Wait a little bit more, if he is being needy then it is a male kind of needy, he will probably think about things while your away and plan his future with you, so there are subliminal plans underway that might help you, but don't do it too often! When you know he is right and in a good state of mind then by all means get back to him sooner.
>>
>>19120370
Whew. Information always helps me. I couldn't choose between these 3 options. Now I know. Patience it is.

Really grateful to you dear anon! May the god(s) bless you.
>>
>>19120391
thank you <3
>>
>>19120381
I have not seen them, but they all relate to traumatic deaths in her life and they torment her. Can I banish them so they'll leave her alone? One of them looks like a rotting corpse. I asked her if she wanted me to banish them and she got upset saying if I did that she would be "alone". I dont know what to think of it all. What were the ghosts you saw?
>>
Sorry just having a break, tired.
>>
>>19120422
How do you read?
>>
>>19120388
I just have a massive phobia of vomit and going out to bars. I dont wanna het too scared and panic and pass out and shit. Dumb fear but real.
>>
Looking for some insight on some cards i drew for myself
How she sees me: 5 of pents
And then i asked why we are so much alike and again got the 5 of pents
As her feelings i got the ace of pents through
Anyone could give an hand with the 5? I dont really get it...
>>
File: 1320396-bigthumbnail.jpg (131KB, 450x359px) Image search: [Google]
1320396-bigthumbnail.jpg
131KB, 450x359px
>>19120381
*tuuulllpppaaaa*
>>
ded thread is ded. Just like I wish I was
>>
>>19120637
O
>>
>>19120655
Will give reading if you kill me. Deal?
>>
>>19120661
Only if i can eat you after
>>
>>19120684
Sure, it's not like my body will be any good elsewhere
>>
>>19120685
Okay.
Pls read if ill be sick anytime soon or id ill be sick on the 10th or witness someone else be sick.
>>
>>19120707
There will be sickness around you, but it's mild, and not you. Something like a small cough or little vomiting. Nothing too serious
>>
>>19120746
>little vomiting.

>phobia.

That said. Would it be someone i love or a random.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>19120746
>>19120685
>>
>>19120786
thannk you
>>
>>19120770
>>19120799
Could you figure this out tho. Please.
>>
Anyone fancies a trade?
>>
>Angel-Chan promised me a reading but didn't do one
Thanks
>>
>>19120819
I trade with art.
>>
>>19120848

Sure that will be fun, query?
>>
>>19120770
>>19120877
Basically will my love one be the one beig sick. Will i feel safe with them after if its them or someone else. What you like me to draw.
>>
Trading
>>
I'll do a couple of readings for you lot.

It will be short and sweet, so keep the queries tight, thanks.

Ages, genders etc. You know the drill by now.

Say a kind word to the next beggar you meet in exchange.
>>
>>19120919

I see a bed room, there is nightstand next to the bed, a bottle of pills and an alarm clock are on it. The bedroom seems quite tighty and clean, its night fall.

>"Ah! I am scarcely awake. I beg that you will excuse me. My petals are still all disarranged..."

I wouldn't worry too much, if she is the one that is sick it will likely be related to some form of energy issue (insomnia?) but it will be controllable.

Good luck anon!

For the trade, draw me whatever you feel up to :)
>>
>>19120938
Male
Kevin.

General reading for the coming week.

Thanks will give them an extra tip ;)
>>
>>19120938
When i go out on the 10th. Would i stay calm.
>>19120944
Hes a boy. Im a girl.

Now im just fookin paranoid.
>>
>>19120938
Male
Il-spiritus

What is the best way to proceed from where i now stand to make a closing of this chapter?
>>
>>19120938
Female, 19.
What should I prioritize at the moment? Work, school, hobbies etc.. I want to eventually get a job and go back to school, I just need a bit of advice on what's best to work on for the current atmosphere.
>>
>>19120950
ok the executive summary: love & romance, not good, Kev, don't get your hopes up for the weekend in that department.

however, looks like you will have a chance to make some dough, most likely with friends, and most likely by travelling or going somewhere (or at least being mobile). That looks pretty positive.

all the rest seems normal, just be rational about your plans for the future though.
>>
>>19120938
Virgo
Anett

What is up with all the bad luck/things going wrong? And will it finally end soon, there's only so much I can take and I'm so close to snapping.
>>
>>19120922

Still there?
>>
>>19120951
when you go out on the tenth, avoid the temptation to drink to settle your nerves, you'll be fine. talk to the kindly old man, that ought to help.
>>
>>19120957
let's be less coy, this is an anonymous board after all. what is the general topic of your query, anon?
love, money, world dictatorship?
>>
>>19120938
20s 30s
Male female
Love reading plz
>>
>>19120965
Hi Annette, looks like many of your problems stem from yourself, your own indecision and procrastination. Please try to be rational and face up to yourself and make plans for your present and future, this is a good time to do so and things will improve over the next couple of months.

Start making plans and lists, and working through them. Serious. Good luck!
>>
>>19120977
you're the male and you're younger, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>19120944
>>19120971
I think 2 drinks would be find. But if i feel too eh. No drinkss
>>
>>19120975
Most likely answers and closure of something that happened to me and i still don't fully understand some events. Freedom trough knowledge.
>>
>>19120981
I'm the younger female, sorry for confusion!
>>
>>19120938
Male
Black hair.
Brown hair.

Anything special going to happen this weekend?
>>
>>19120983

Hey cool pic! Thanks :)

Also his reading was on point, listen to the advice >>19120971
>>
>>19120979
No, just no.
>>
>>19120938
27 f where will i live in the future?
>>
File: BBzo927.jpg (70KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
BBzo927.jpg
70KB, 800x600px
>>19120938
Will I get married and/or have children?
>28 year old female Scorpio
>>
>>19120988
Black hair
Brown eyes
>>
>>19120962
Emperor-Temperance-Judgement-Hermit

The Emperor promises success in whatever you decide to do, with a marked preference for concrete, practical things. Temperance means things go up and down in this project, but progression overall. The Judgement means some imminent news, probably you'll hear back about your college application or about a job you applied for.

All of this is pretty positive but vague about what you should actually do. However, the Hermit as result does point in the direction of study: remember: Time is on your side for this.

Working the summer could well be a goer, getting into college also, and then see about your options for part time work while you study?
>>
>>19120522
bumping myself for help
>>
>>19120977
you're obviously coming into this with some baggage and unrealistic notions, it seems.

Also, there's a lot of messing around, mixed signals and hesitation going on. So if you want something to happen, now is the time to make your move (if there is no relationship yet). If there is a relationship, then it's a good time to get it back on track. Things will improve.
>>
>>19120988
in what department specifically?
>>
>>19120938
25, f, whats the outcome of the goal I have in mind during this year? thank you
>>
>>19121040
Murky.

Although the general climate seems good, you are not in a great position to go ahead with it. There will be some news soon with respect your project. But the outcome (the Moon) does not promise much development, due to lack of clarity.
>>
>>19120988
unlikely. you ought to focus on practical matters (the Emperor) instead.

buy a lottery ticket if you're feeling lucky though.
>>
>>19121022
So true... my problem is, I don't know how..
>>
>>19121063
it's not rocket science. ask the guy out to something innocent, coffee, tea, a stroll...
>>
>>19121071
You seemed to have skipped me >>19120965
>>
File: younguts.jpg (20KB, 372x510px) Image search: [Google]
younguts.jpg
20KB, 372x510px
>>19120938

Hi hello!

>19 , F , Cancer

Meeting a friend I have romantic interest in, in less than 2 months.

Love reading is appreciated.
>>
>>19121033
The end of this path i'm currently on, and following the clues i have been given and doing them even against my principles for the best outcome possible. And after this i can find peace and a purpose.
>>
>>19121071
I'll try..
>>
>>19120997
I take it you are in a serious relationship? if so, you should be asking your other half these questions, as they are indeed are on the cards.

if not, get out a find yourself a man because it's a good time to do so.

Protip: it's someone you know already, although maybe just as friends/crush etc.
>>
>>19121073
I replied, didn't I?
>>
>>19120938
Im 19 fem hes 22
Will this relationship work out well.
>>
>>19121082
Oh my! Thank youuuu
>>
>>19121074
I should include is

>21 , M , Libra

if that helps.
>>
>>19121074
Empress-Sun-Judgement-Temperance

Just keep a rational head and you'll have a great time. All the same, the transition from friend to love interest may have some ups and downs but it will be fine in the end. Probably start dropping hints before you get to meet him...
>>
>>19121089
Then that was extremely inaccurate.
Sorry for wasting your time.
>>
File: hhhhh-guts.jpg (632KB, 873x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hhhhh-guts.jpg
632KB, 873x1200px
>>19121103

Appreciate it Tarot Anon!

god bless.
>>
>>19121107
sorry - we all hit a bum note now and again...
>>
>>19120992
sorry, no can do. perhaps scrying would be a more suitable technique>
>>
>>19121069
no idea mate. maybe another reader can help?
>>
>>19120938
Future career/finances? 27 f
>>
>>19121107
We often think that our problems are other's people fault, but most times are our fault.
>>
>>19120938
19, aries, female.

Am I gonna actually meet this guy, and if so, when?
>>
>>19121091
hmm.
you seem fine (World), but the relationship doesn't - perhaps depression and related issues?

I'm not sure of it's him, or perhaps it's that your expectations of a relationship have given you a boost from your usual state of mind>?

whatever it is, the relationship just doesn't look like it will go anywhere because of that icky stuck feeling... (Moon-Death-Hanged Man)
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19121110
>>19120951

Me too.

Its a phobia. So be kind wanna figure out if its the bae that will be sick or some random >>19120957
>>
>>19121012
Seems like they're hinting at a balance between my options, or that I could apply myself in whichever way and it'd benefit me. Thanks, good reading.
>>
>>19121131
Had bad past relationships. He seems much better
>>
>>19120957
I don't know why or how i tagged you. Sorry
>>
>>19121135

>Its a phobia

So you have a phobia about people getting sick?
>>
>>19121125
Justice-Judgement-World-Popess

You're separated from the guy right now (Justice), but imminent news in that regard: and you're going to have to act quickly, but it will be good all around. (take that as a yes then).

as for the rest, the Popess promises the concretisation of a hidden relationship, a secret crush becoming reality, a friendship becoming romance, the works.

just go and meet the lucky guy. make it happen.
>>
>>19121152
Vomit phobia
>>
>>19121144
Fool-Justice-Force
you've split up from this guy right>?

doesn't seem like a great idea tbqh
>>
>>19121124
Idk, ordering coffee only to have it made with spoiled milk, having the car break when you're stranded in the middle of fucking nowhere, spilling coffee on your laptop, shit like this.
I'm very well aware of what my faults are and where I fall short but this is basically like every day something goes wrong/breaks/gets fucked up.
I want to be able to order food for once and not have to worry ffs
>>
>>19120938
M
Sun: Libra Moon: Libra
Am I choosing the right career path by going into education?
>>
>>19120938
Fem
Hey TA, should I take a break from divining?
>>
>>19120938
Male
libra

why am i scared in the last couple days with terrible anxiety
>>
Hmm lets try this,
What is looking good or bad in my future, mostly school and work?
Male, 21, Pisces. if that helps
>>
>>19121185
Hi Angel!

Chariot-Hermit-Pope-Wheel

I think you ought to be fine (Chariot) as long as you temper it with some grounding practice or meditation of your own (Hermit). The work you do helps others (Pope) and helps them turn themselves around (Wheel), so within limits (fatigue), why not?

Just avoid tiring yourself out!

and speaking of which, I'll try and get to the other readings tomorrow.
>>
>>19120938
Male
Capricorn
Will I pass my drving exam tommrow? How Can i assure i do?
>>
>>19120938
Where can i find love? Lonely 27 f
>>
>>19121213
I'll tell you tomorrow using Tarot as I'm going to hit the hay now, but for now I'll just say: not on /soc/
check back here or in the new thread if if there's a new one then, ok.
>>
>>19120938
female
will i have a relationship with h?
>>
>>19120938
>>19120951
>>19121135
Sah forgotten. Much rip. Plz help. I am scare doge.
>>
>>19121212
non-tarot answer: try and be relaxedly confident, anon. that's the best I can do. and good luck!
>>
>>19121203
Ayy thanks TA!!
>grounding practice or meditation of your own
Holy shit I cant remember the last time I meditated .

Sweet dreams ,TA!
>>
>>19121215
Awe ok
>>
>>19121223
thanks. before I go, here's a little something in case you (or anyone) could with a prompt:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/9avnnk9e5180bon/Meditation.zip
http://www.meditationexpert.com/ebok/howtomeditate.pdf
>>
>>19120341
If anyone is around for a reading?
Unless the situation seems conflicted and you rather wouldn't.
Be nice to know that as well.
Will be around for an hour or so.
>>
Trading, need someone who can read a sensitive occult query.
>>
>>19121249
Are you in a complicated relationship with a woman?
>>
>>19121257
I don't need a love query read.
>>
>>19121267
That wasn't the reason, but fair enough.
>>
>>19121244
thank you!
>>
>>19121273
What was the reason?
>>
Doing some readings. I am new to it though so mileage may vary.

Will need
>age
>gender
>sign
>color
>Finally your question
>>
>>19121387
Male
Aquarius
Gray
How will the trip im taking go?
Thanks anon
>>
>>19121387
Female
Taurus
Purple
What does she feel for me?
>>
>>19121387
Is my love Interest intimidated by me?
Leo
Fem
Purple
>>
>>19121403
Hello Anon, the trip you will be taking will overall go well for you, it will be successful, and should be a good trip you will go on.
>>
>>19121387
Male
Taurus
Blue

What is the best way to proceed from where i now stand, in order to make a closing of this chapter and proceed to the next? I'm starting to have doubts with a lot of things because i have more questions then answers about a certain topic and starting lose track of the path trough al the bushes. And doubts about how i handled some things out of confusion. I also doesn't know if i can do it one more time because i'm feeling more and more drained as time pass. Which cards do you draw, or what can you see or advice that can help me in my current situation? I may have written things more theatrical than they really are. But all help now is appreciated, and someone told me to get here some advice when things started.
>>
>>19121387
>20s
>f
>sc
>pink
>love reading with my crush
>>
>>19121436
How nice, thanks for the reading anon
>>
I would like a job related reading; I am willing to trade. Just tell me what you need to know from me.
>>
>>19121424
Anon, the way she is feeling about you right now is not clear for her, she is turning inwards to seek the clarity, but they are feeling contentment toward you
>>
>>19121387
M
Aq
Green
Love or Job related; my spirit is on the rocks.
>>
>>19121427
The short answer to your question is yes they are intimidated by you, but I am also getting that the goals you have set can be achievable if you can work past the troubles you are experiencing right now with your love interest as it can seem close to coming to an end.
>>
Here to discuss divination techniques and scrying techniques!
>>
>>19121513
>comming to an end
The relationship or the troubles?
>>
>>19121522
What sort of techniques?
>>
>>19121522
I'm also here to talk tarot if you're interested.
>>
>>19121522
>be angel-chan
>don't give reading after I promise to give one

sad
>>
>>19121442
>Ten of Swords | Raidho
>Knight of Wands reversed | Mannaz
> Two of Swords | Sowilo

The cards and runes are telling me what you gave me, that you are obviously distressed and I think I can understand where you are coming from as I feel the same way at the moment and have a lot of questions too.

As to advice it seems to keep going anon and don't give up, the future is not going to be as bad as it seems now. I understand that right now you are in distress and it is cliche but from my understanding of the cards and runes things will look up in time. You might want to ask a more advanced reader this question too in order to get a more clear answer.

I am sorry I was not able to help you more anon.
>>
>>19121551
Then ask your question again or e-mail them.
>>
Is anyone willing to trade for this one?
>>19121462
>>
>>19121526
The relationship is what is in danger of coming to an end
>>
>>19121449
Things in the past between the two of you had been rocky for sure, but as it is, they are interested in you, but you have to take precaution with how things are to advance as things had started out a bit rocky for you two
>>
>>19121522
Trade with me doll
>>
>>19121387
Female
Leo
Blue
I like a guy. Will i get with him?
>>
>>19121387
Male
Taurus
Blue
Am I persuing a dead end?
>>
>>19121551
You are the one asking about traveling to canada?
If so I am doing that reading.
I'm really close to burn out m8
>>
>>19121602
I would but I cant :(
>>
>>19121542
Heck yeah what spreads do you typically use?
>>
>>19121505
Hey, so yeah, again the cards and runes are both confirming that you are not in the best of spots at the moment, or had not been in the recent past, but the good news is that on the job front and in your personal relationships that things look like they will be improving in the not so distant future as even though right now you feel like your spirit is on the rocks things are already looking up even if you are not seeing it yet.
>>
>>19121522
You have questions?
>>
>>19121633
Personally, I use the 15-card Golden Dawn spread, Celtic Cross, 7-card relationship spread and the standard 1- and 3-card spreads.

What deck and spreads do you use? And do you use reversals?
>>
>>19121642

what do you do?
>>
>>19121522

Do you feel that all of the symbols, sounds, and feelings are for you to interpret or do you feel like there is context that you are somehow missing during a scry?
>>
>>19121648
Tarot, runes, scrying, bibliomancy, Lenormand, and a few other things here and there. I can read pretty much anything, but my I Ching game sucks.
>>
>>19121646
I do the standard 3 card. I'm ridiculously fond of the golden thread deck. I dont have a physical copy because I'm a poor-fag so I have the app on my phone. It is pretty accurate, at least from what I'm told.
And yes I do reversals. Why not?
>>
>>19121607
At the present no, you are doubting yourself to much and are doing more harm and if you keep it up you will only push him away.
>>
>>19121667
Wow dude that is alot!
I'm just a newbie, but that is hella impressive.
I take it that you have done this for years.
>>
>>19121679
>I take it that you have done this for years.
Occult? Yes, 14 or 15 years. Divination specifically? Two and half.
>>
Can somebody read for me? General on love, career and whatever else you can.

Male, 26, aries
>>
>>19121640
my deep gratitude, ty.
>>
>>19121658
Dude I feel that certain things I see may not have meaning to me ,but may to the querent. So I include it in the reading.
>>
>>19121598
True!
>>
>>19121688
wow
I have done/been around occult shit my whole life and done divination for half a year
>>
Should I leave my country or stay here?
>>
>>19121614
Last reading:

Yes, at the moment what you are pursuing is a dead end, but you will want to use this time to look inward to yourself to help seek clarity, as what is to come to you will be better than what it is now.
>>
>>19121674
I don't use reversals. Personally, I'm not as fond of the Golden Thread deck as I am of the more purist decks, but that's just my taste. It's also not that often we see decks that actually have foiled imagery like on collector cards. That's something I wish were more common, but I'd imagine the decks' prices to be more expensive.
>>
>>19121667
so I am curious as this is the 2nd time I have seen bibliomancy said on /x/. what is it really?
>>
>>19121674
oh wow that is a beautiful deck for sure angel, I am a fan of Crow's Magick tarot deck as I love the art, but not the price that comes with it!
>>
>>19121726
Biblio == book. Bibliomancy is divination using books. The typical way to do it is by using your intuition to guide your hand to select the page and passage of a book that is meant to answer the question. It's not as robust a system as I Ching, but it's conceptually similar and very convenient.
>>
>>19121751
ah okay, thank you for the answer. Like I said I had seen it a couple of times mentioned on here.
>>
>>19121732
>Crow's Magick
I googled it.
Holly heck Anon that is a rad and abstract deck!
So beautiful!
But yeah I have a big connection to GT even if it is toony
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
Any readers?
>>
>>19121751
>Not as robust as I-Ching
Of course not! I'm sure people would use it to give troll readings by using 50 Shades of Grey or one of the Twilight novels or some shit.
>>
>>19121719
>foiled imagery like on collector cards.
Yup they are shiny and made of plastic, so when they get wet they wont get damaged like my old oracle deck.
haha!

> I'd imagine the decks' prices to be more expensive.
Yup... 45 bucks :(

>I don't use reversals.
Why not? I feel like you would miss out on important messages if you ignored reversals
>>
>>19121766
Not that I know of
>>
File: symbol.png (3KB, 212x182px) Image search: [Google]
symbol.png
3KB, 212x182px
Another day. Do a short, accurate remote viewing or divination of who I am or what I look like and I send you 100€ easy on Paypal today.
>>
>>19121782
Where is my money, Harry?
>>
>>19121773
>Why not?
I use natural, alchemical, astrological and elemental dignities to determine the meanings of the cards. the Golden Dawn and Thoth decks never called for it and, even though Arthur Waite wanted reversals to be applied to his deck, the Rider-Waite deck's still an itteration of the Golden Dawn deck, all the way down to the cards' meanings. Besides, it gets the ol' noggin working more than reversals, in my opinion.

What sort of queries do you prefer?
>>
File: original.jpg (66KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
66KB, 640x400px
>>19121782
You can donate the 100 euros those in need for my winning
>>
>>19120139
ITT: People who wear tablecloths and the decks that love them.
>>
>>19121807
They started knocking these threads off like fleas a few weeks back. I think this is why. This site is not a public source of income. GTFO if your here to grift people.
>>
>>19121766
Depends on the query almost satan
>>
>>19121827

Nobody has ever used these threads to make money, and if you have been around a while you'd know that. The fact that you know the janitors and mods have been picking these threads off a while back tells me that you DO know that.

Why has a subset of this community decided to do everything it can to nuke this place?
>>
>>19121792
>I use natural, alchemical, astrological and elemental dignities to determine the meanings of the cards.
Hmm yeah I just feel it out.

>What sort of queries do you prefer?
Hmm I think i do pretty good with mostly anything. Mind you I dont have much experience.
But honestly I cant do well with scrying someones next bf or gf or significant other
>>
>>19121855
ah I never got to thank you lastnight angel-chan The blonde you did describe sounded like my sister who was working and has been worried about me. And the rest did sound like T who I asked about.

Thank you again so much Angel-Chan
>>
>>19121847
Is some one close to me gonna throw up within a few days.
>>
>>19121866
>And the rest did sound like T
Ahh fuck but you asked about T though
But yeah your sis is worried about you give her a call, she misses you!
>>
Trading scrys. I need an appearance. post your query and then I will ask mine
>>
>>19121855
I honestly prefer any query that tarot can answer, but not in terms of what most people actually think of tarot. I mean I don't mind telling a querent what can happen, but I won't ever guarantee that it WILL happen because the cards can offer advice on how to change future outcomes... As long as the querent genuinely seeks advice.
>>
>>19121782
Fjck it. I'll do it for the keks
Black walls. A large glass window. Table made of glass, black computer.
Cheeky grin. It is all a ruse
>>
>>19121886

I'm bad at appearances so far, but I'll try.

If I catch and release, will she come to me of her own accord later on?
>>
>>19121890
>the cards can offer advice on how to change future outcomes
THIS!!!
>>
>>19121892
I'm looking for someone who is good with them because this is important, sorry.
>>
>>19121782
You're an oldfag, I know who you are but I'll leave it at that
>>
>>19121767
I could totally see that happening. I think I've seen people use absurd books to read before, but I can't remember which. The best books to use are ones that incorporate many themes and which the reader knows well in order to get additional information from passage context. I did, however, once have fun at a bookstore once letting my feet choose the section and my hand choose the book, and I can't really talk about absurdity, because I've read a bowl of pasta before.

>>19121756
It's not the most common method, probably because you can't find a technical method for it. Also, /div/ has always been crazy about scrying, it seems.
>>
>>19121886
I can scry appearances easily, and I'm looking for someone who can read occult queries well. Can you?
>>
>>19121929
Not well but I can try
>>
>>19121892
Not that anon but what the fuck kind of query is that? Are you planning a kidnapping?
>>
>>19121935

Not a kidnapping. I'm asking if a fling would lead her to want more.
>>
>>19121868
Yea, there's gonna be some sort of vomiting
>>
>>19121874
Well shoot, maybe next time. Although I did end up talking with my sister lastnight not long after you did scry for me.

Again it means a lot angel <3
>>
>>19121941
Fuck.

Can you read if ill feel safe after or keep panicking
>>
>>19121900
You'll know who are genuine and who aren't by the way they behave towards this and how egotistical they may be (like bragging about accuracy or always saying that they see the future). To me, I don't care about accuracy as much as I care about the validity of the advice I give someone.

>>19121909
Yeah... I could totally see someone doing bibliomancy with Dr. Seuss' Oh the Places You'll Go.
>>
>>19121932
-sigh-
Gender, query, and what kind of query you are confident reading.
>>
>>19121950
No idea, but I feel you'll panic about something unrelated
>>
>>19121944
The old scry machine is MIA. Ughhhhh I'm glad to have been of service to you
>>
>>19121951
Ayy true. I always have the intention before dealing out cards for them to be of the highest good for the querent.
Although I will be the first to admit I get a little excited when they say it's accurate.
>>
>>19121929
Curious about what u see me looking like
>>
>>19121997
I know how that feels too each time I read, but I do what I can to not let it get to me because there's always the fact that the future hasn't happened yet. And honestly, there's a lot in common within the human experience... Certain patterns, lets say.
>>
>>19122011
Yo if you don't mind me asking do you have a preferred way recharging after doing a shit ton of readings. I did a good cleanse and I've done a little bit of meditation but I still feel like crap
>>
Is that OTO or OIO or whatever the hell dude who read my birthchart the other night in this thread
>>
>>19122033
I just stop and don't do any readings. Honestly, though, I've noticed for a while how much of an empathetic side you have to yourself, plus the fact that you scry a lot and that puts a lot of work on your brain.

Firstly, relax! You don't have to come here all the time to do readings until you're exhausted. Even I sometimes set my limits. Secondly, if you're going to go through the occult way of things, you need to think more towards relaxation. Meditation helps, but so does incense and other scents that you like (lavender?). And don't let the problems of others get to you because you have your own problems in life to deal with (as well as your own tool box to solve them).

Also, do you have Discord?
>>
>>19122033
basically what
>>19122092
said. I used to do 10 readings at a time and then I'd be burned out completely for 3 or 4 days, now I only do a few at a time because I know there's a heavy price to pay if I push myself too far.
>>
>>19122092
Discord?
I used to go on Kiwi discord with Catlady, Isa, GD, and some other folk
>>
>>19122120
You best go there to ask others how they cool off from readings then.
>>
>>19122102
>I'd be burned out completely for 3 or 4 days
That is the price I'm paying now
>>
Is anybody reading?
>>
>>19122102
>>19122133
Need to indulge in hobbies away from divination. Balance your spiritual with physical and mental.
>>19122272
Maybe soon.
>>
File: 1496951630363.jpg (56KB, 601x409px) Image search: [Google]
1496951630363.jpg
56KB, 601x409px
>>19122120
Neat.
>>19122059
Strange is it only yugioh fags on here.
I do everything I enjoy star charts the most though as its tells me what a colossal faggot you really are.
>I kid you feel straight.
>>
>>19122033
I do my preparations before reading as well, I do protective prayers, light incense and use crystals, this helps me to not get so caught up with the queries. And when I finish, I do a closing prayer thanking for the protection and assistance.

After I just get some rest, drink water, do my own thing for the rest of the day, not div related, just to relax.
>>
>>19122297

The game is afoot. I'm playing white. Opening with the King's Pawn. We'll see what black does.
>>
I have a meta/x/ query, if anyone's available. Just give me your criteria.
>>
>>19122311
Kek.... Incense calls demons.
Who are you praying to. Only really old gods love incense.
Usually kemet or that 100 lvl god from Australia.

You just need to pact up with your favorite god then be inbdued you won't feel tired or need the ritual work anymore.

Why not a mirror in your room. It helps with scrying.
>>
>>19122318
Xxx playing knight to take the pawn xxx
>>
>>19122284
You are right senpai.
>>
>>19122329
R u reading
>>
He's only saying that cause he's a empath.
Just dispose of toxic thoughts. And you won't need a rest.
>>
>>19122333

>making me play the Vienna Open or a variant of Napoleon's Opening

You rascal you.
>>
>>19122329
Hi Cheswick, how are you?

I pray for my guides and for the guardians of each querent to allow me find what's best for them.

I have connection with Egyptian and Norse gods. I'm fond of rituals, I'm old fashioned.

I don't scry with mirrors but I wish I had a crystal ball.
>>
>>19122329
how to do a pact with a god?
>>
>>19122338
reading?
>>
>>19121967
Sorry something came up, Im here now.
Female wanting to do love/career
In this clan, need the appearance of the person who will accept my offer the next time in proximity. Probably a male.
>>
Air query: Did he really fucking betrayed my dear friend for a year straight? Please, this is very important to me.
>>
>>19122329
What gods do you worship, Ches?
>>
>>19122329
>or that 100 lvl god from Australia
Ahem, I have a name thankyou >.>
>>
>>19122345
I thought it would give you a hint of one of my favorite general's.
>Heh. Thinking its just a move on a chessboard ever.
>>19122349
Summon them through a mirror
>>19122346
I just don't see paying for extra shit if you can just get there likeness what's with the millions of incense.

Which gods.
I have like eight statues I give food too everyday.

I'm into deifying people to going to build a shrine to some soldiers if I every buy some armymen
>>
>>19122376
how to summen lucifer in mirror
>>
File: 534534535.jpg (25KB, 600x200px) Image search: [Google]
534534535.jpg
25KB, 600x200px
>>19122376
which of these names will bring a better future to my daughter

Agatha
Nora
Isabel
>>
>>19122376

And so I apply the riding crop, but not to the horse.
>>
>>19122361
Do the spell in the Rome show. Post results.
>>19122369
Wasnt it adrian or zack or something.
>>19122363
Some soldiers.
Anpu and his friends. cause I love dogs and death.
Geb because melting the golden calf was wrong.
Animals
Trees. Esp. Menolowan the pine tree
Aliens. Esp. Tall big guys or crawly friends.
>>
>>19122356
Darkish skin, sort of Indian, Mesoamerican, or meztizo looking. Dark dark hair, kind of messy. He's wearing shades even though it's dark inside the room. It doesn't look like he can grow facial hair other than a thin mustache. He feels edgy, really edgy.

Career reading for me, please.
>>
>>19122381
Kek... Just ask in your head for him to stop by for a chat... He'll show up.
>>19122387
What about cressida or noirin I see her having a better future when the guide told me these names.
>>
>>19122389
No dude... It's Napoleon. Not Hitler
>>
>>19122390
>I love dogs and death.
Ayyy same
>>
>>19122414

Kek. But Josephine needed to be kept in line though.
>>
>>19122392
Thanks I will keep a look out.

I see a load being trudged along a grassy field. Its very bright out and the sun is shining. The man pulling it seems like hes very tired, worn down. Its sunny out but he cant see it with the worries behind him nor he cares to, he looks down. He has a large load and it comes to the point it stops moving for a little bit, unwanted from the puller. He looks a bit frustrated but after a short while it starts moving again and he continues on his trail to this gated area full of white light. Reminds me of paradise but I cant see what's inside.

If things get tough or seem too much to handle remember to keep your head up because you are strong. Theres good things in store for you and any pitfall will be short lived. You just need to remain confident.
>>
>>19122427
No she was perfect in everyway. I mean she's the living meme of
>perfect girls don't exis--
I mean the alexandre shit wasn't her fault neither was the revolution.
>>
I can scry.
Trade scry for scry
Does he understand why I left him?
>>
>>19122406
>cressida or noirin
wut
>>
>>19122451
No he doesn't he thinks your coming back one day to... Don't let it be a fwb thing.
Why was he like that? It feels more spiteful then immaturity.

Scry my lyfe m8

Also I'm seeing someone getting some money soon. And I think you need to look to your friends for support your aura is telling me you need it.
Can you just go hang out with someone you trust and talk about this. Have a coffee and a chat sort of deal.
>>
>>19122427
He didn't do a good enough job, considering how many dudes she was fucking while he was on campaign.

Fun fact: she got away with it because he would send her a letter to let her know he was coming home so she would stop bathing because he liked her stinky.
>>
>>19122454
Those were the names your guide gave me.
He's a roman so....
He asked how your dealing with the problem too...?
>>
>>19121891
Not correct besides black computer, sorry.

>>19121907
You don't want to wow me?
>>
>>19122376
The smell is good, fire is my element I like burning stuff, you can also scry with the incense smoke

I've worked with Bast, Anubis and Isis
>>
>>19122474
Not that person but I go in front of the mirror and just think to that god?
>>
>>19122482
That's a great way to get swindled by an imposter spirit.
>>
>>19122473
What one guy....
I thought it was both of them ever since the last uprising just after he won Austria.
When they first met.

It's depressing about her sister I wonder what she would have become. It's neat how josephine used tarot cards though.
>>
>>19122449

I guess that move shuts down that Knight pretty hard and develops the Queen. Napoleon it is. Let's just hope that the Queen doesn't misstep.
>>
>>19122478
No need to, you're not the type to pay up so there's nothing in it for me.
>>
>>19122489
Shhh
>>19122482
Yeah over and over until he responds back inside you. You'll feel hot then everything will make sense suddenly.
>>
>>19122497
>No need to, you're not the type to pay up so there's nothing in it for me.

LMAO. Ok, that makes it obvious that you have no clue and you're just lying at this point. I always hold my promises about money. You don't know me.
>>
>>19122478
>black computer
Stopped reading there. Is a blm sticker on it too.
White genocide is real you know.
>>
File: fJLJtwc_d.jpg (72KB, 460x838px) Image search: [Google]
fJLJtwc_d.jpg
72KB, 460x838px
Someone give me a love/sex reading
>>
>>19122474
he who,i'm a straight male
>>
>>19122500
Only Irish pay there debts. What race are you for my tarot studies.
I'm getting the knight of cups.
>>
>>19122516
And what does the knight of cups indicate I am?
>>
File: Oy Gevalt.png (574KB, 605x558px) Image search: [Google]
Oy Gevalt.png
574KB, 605x558px
>>19122516
>Only Irish pay their debts
And only Jews collect those debts.
>>
>>19122500
Sure thing man. Hope your got your package for your computer from your friend
>>
>>19122509
If you head to club bam bam I see a really nice girl in your future I think her name is illyana.
If you impress her you'll get sex this weekend.

She blond and short. And has a cute Russian accent
>>
>>19122466
>Scry my lyfe m8
Oh shit ok Ill try:
>copper shallow bowl, it has rice in it
>Some stone or maybe wood statues
>A sacrificed chicken
Ur witchy af, but you knew that
>>
>>19122525
I thought that was true.
>>19122523
A lot
>>
>>19122478
Bwahaha! Of course
>>
>>19122528
>Hope your got your package for your computer from your friend

I'm not getting any package from any friend and I don't need no stuff for my computer. Nice try anon, but you're a fraud.
>>
>>19122534
Would you please give me job related reading?
>>
anyone wants to read mine? my query is regarding my spiritual development and magic journey, what's next? male, gemini, 24
>>
>>19122489
So how should I modify for the most prefential results?
>>
>>19122533
>sacrificed chickens
Pete pan gets two whole chikens for his week meals. I like to bury them cause I feel bad they died.
>copper shallow bowl. Has rice in it
Went and got gook food. Could mean muh singing bowl. And karaoke.
>some stone and wood statues.
My fish likes looking at them all kemet.

What can you tell me about djoser the fish.
>>
>>19122547
Don't like Geminis
>>
>>19122557
I still have chance with the "mermaid"? I have the impression that I will meet her soon.
>>
>>19122566
I cant stand Geminis they are fake as fuck.
Cancers are overtly emotional and when they get attached they are clingy as hell.
>>
>>19122580
what do you mean fake?
>>
>>19122580
I dunno xt was a great guy.

As for zodiac signs
I love dogs and dragons
Horses are pretty kewl to.

Scorpio is bad. Gemini is bad Aquarius is bad.
>>
>>19122587
Why is aquarius bad if i may ask?
>>
geminis are truly enlightened and redpilled sign

gemini is the best sign
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-08-18-25-34.png (715KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-08-18-25-34.png
715KB, 720x1280px
>>19122584
It's your dual nature faggot. Your emotionally possesed by the twin you never had.
>>
>>19122595
No Aries is a red pill

Gemini is the blacked.com pill
>>
What is Tuarus?
>>
>>19122584
Sorry that is millennial jargon. Fake is someone who pretends to be someone they are not. Twin shit.
Usually overtly nice just to get something lmao
>>
>>19122602
Pretty sure you said aries were shit a lot like a year ago
>>
>>19122557
Do you have a little pond for them. It looks kinda dirty, algae?
>>
>>19122609
im aries and confirm
>>
>>19122587

Scorpio isn't bad. With Leo they make a power couple if they can stand one another.
>>
Kek wtf. Mostly females asking for some reading...why do women beleive in this nonsense?
>>
>>19122609
I remember that
>>
>>19122613
It's my fish your seeing through his eyes then...
Time to clean his tank I guess.
Did you try and feel for my fish.
>>19122617
Never happens for long.
>>19122609
Yeah all I said is there red pilled don't mean there not still nazi fags.
>>
>>19122574
>>19122635
pls
>>
>>19122628
Three of wands two of swords and reverse five of coins....

>Heh someone's jealous arnt we.
>>
>>19122390
>do the spell
Excuse me?
>>
>>19122635

That's why you've gotta time it. If you can get a decade out of that LeoxScorpio then you've punched your ticket.
>>
>>19122574
You keep missing her by a few days.
Light some candles to a favorite god. And feed the statue with blood.

And you'll find her.
>>
I thought all the water signs are clingy as hell
>>
>>19122652
The spell.
The redhead cast on octavia.
>>
File: 1463551003174.jpg (75KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
1463551003174.jpg
75KB, 440x660px
will do a couple reads tonight. Method is scry.

name/alias and your question are all I need.

Cute pictures with your post are very much appreciated.
>>
>>19122665
Not Capricorn.
I think we're one of the best signs to be honest.
>>
>>19122635
>Did you try and feel for my fish.
Ok give me a sec, but can you answer me this.
Should I do the love spell?

They feel ok. They want more food. Are you feeding them pellets? They want a higher quality food.
More Food.
They are fish they just wanna eat
>>
>>19122635
>nazi fag calling nazi fags nazi fag
>>
File: 1494230857948.jpg (196KB, 800x568px) Image search: [Google]
1494230857948.jpg
196KB, 800x568px
>>19122678
Dom
Will she change her mind?
>>
File: IMAG0039.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0039.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>19122678
What can I do to make my fish's life easier
>>
>>19122679
Capricorn is earth, not water. How do you not know this?
>>
>>19122690
Is that shit?
>>
File: pupcerberus.jpg (31KB, 470x372px) Image search: [Google]
pupcerberus.jpg
31KB, 470x372px
>>19122678

Is C going to respond better to doing things the easy way or the hard way? Better results?
>>
File: 1494463526345.png (123KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
1494463526345.png
123KB, 500x379px
>>19122678
Graham
general love reading
>>
>>19122678
Gib me that love general, boss!
>>
File: epic.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
epic.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>19122678
Michael
future love reading pls
>>
>>19122678
Fred. The fuck is up with my girlfriend? She's being weird.
>>
File: 14969565310691583150265.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
14969565310691583150265.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
>>19122680
It's just one he's a betta. I feed him flakes every day.
This is djoser.
>>
>>19122665
Well Cancer is for sure. I dated one and it was hell when we broke up
>>
>>19122650
No idea what u said there...Just stumbled upon this board and found this thread. My Ex was into cards and reading... I was always creeped out by it but noticed that almost all females around her loved it. Her trick was always to tell the most Vague and plausible shit, look at the reaction and go on from there. She never admitted it though when I confronted her.
>>
>>19122715
Well I'm Pisces so I know first hand. And don't get me started with Scorpios! They're so damn clingy and head-strong that they'll cut themselves over the most minor shit.
>>
>>19120522
since there are so many readers around imma bump myself again
>>
File: 0veCTSw.jpg (124KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
0veCTSw.jpg
124KB, 768x960px
>>19122678
F
What will bring the one I will settle with back to me?
>>
File: 1496158904327.jpg (62KB, 854x854px) Image search: [Google]
1496158904327.jpg
62KB, 854x854px
>>19122678
SS
My future gf/meaningful girl enjoys rave parties?
>>
File: 1441579382175.jpg (7KB, 139x135px) Image search: [Google]
1441579382175.jpg
7KB, 139x135px
>>19122689
She's very much set in her mind for this, the decision has been finalized beyond reasonable doubt and is an absolute as she sees it, the kind of thing that, must, will, and shall happen. I saw a gravestone being carved with the name and initials of someone advising how to do things, they planned their own gravestone in advance since to them it's something that must inevitably happen, there's no denying it for them and no way to convince them that it's not just the way things are meant to happen.

basically it's set in stone as I see it, very unlikely to near impossible, but stragner things have happened. Still not a very likely event if you ask me

>>19122690
spend more time with them, sounds weird for a fish, but if you give them a little more time and attention each day they won't just be happy to see you when you're giving them food, they enjoy the company even if it's just sitting in the same room together.
>>
>>19122678
Hello
Mariem
will I have any good news and opportunities any time soon ?
Thx !
>>
>>19122695
No it's period blood.
>>19122682
If you say so.
>>19122691
Because it's both with the fish tail and earth goat.
Guide said look out for ray hill???
>>
>>19122721
the thing is I actually like Pisces my roommate is a Pisces and we get along spectacularly.
Capricorns are great I like their sense of duty.
>>
>>19122741
Thank got that Pisces room mate is just your rom mate then.
>>
File: 1496739607791.jpg (171KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496739607791.jpg
171KB, 1080x1080px
>>19122678
Mercy
Reading for what my future lover looks like, and if we get married and/or have kids. Where do we meet?
>>
yo guys do you know what's the best sign? AKA the sign of the chosen people? the divine? the ubermenschen?

protip its gemini
>>
>>19122712
Djoser wants more space and again better food.
He wont stop telling me this and more love too
>>
File: 1485627220775.jpg (35KB, 663x266px) Image search: [Google]
1485627220775.jpg
35KB, 663x266px
>Come to do readings
>Cheswick is in here being typical cheswick
>>
File: galt0ah_d.jpg (33KB, 640x412px) Image search: [Google]
galt0ah_d.jpg
33KB, 640x412px
>>19122678
Could i get a reading for my relationship with ND?
>Rosie
>>
>>19122746
Yeah and my best friend.
I'm sure it is a different story is we are talking in a romantic sense
>>
>>19122721
Mellowtrickstar is that you buddy.
>>19122726
You won't have a long relationship if you look for a club girl.
>>19122720
Is it that she was a wiccan and didn't really know the cards.

What would she say the swords meant.
>>
I'll read later tonight. First I have to go get my ass kicked around the lake.
>>
>>19122678
Billy
How are things between K and P? What do I have to do with it?
>>
File: 1496957246941-946399246.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1496957246941-946399246.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
>>19122752
Yeah but how do I empty a 10 gallon tank.... The filters didn't help the ammonia problems.
Gravel filters are Fucking shit.
Help plz.
>>
File: 1412055162116.jpg (265KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1412055162116.jpg
265KB, 1024x768px
>>19122697
Gonna have to be done the hard way, funny thing is they may not even really respond on time leaving you to track em down or force a response out of them, they might be trying to take the easy way out which makes things hard on you strangely enough, point is that this effort and project is going to be a strain on at least one of the people involved due to a difference of responsibility or willingness to act, if you can light a fire under their ass (metaphorically, arson is bad mm'kay?) they'll be more apt to pick up the pace and fix things themselves but they need that initial wake up call before they really get into gear with working towards better results.

>>19122698
your picture is strange and confusing, this what them cool kids are into these days?

a time of back and forth interactions, luckily the downtime between these times of strife seems to be more of a stable period of interaction before cutting things off for wahtever reason, looks like a series of 6-month-ish relationships after one another, basically a couple short term relationships that end for whatever reason. A bit of aimless drifting for the time being going from person to person, but having a learning expereince from each one and memories and good times coming out of each one. After 2 or 3 or these you'll gain a more stable sense of what you want and how to maintain it. Just enjoy the ride m8.

>>19122751
give it to me straight doc, which zodiac signs are top tier and which are doomed to a life of suffering?

>>19122759
but anonichi, fun things are fun. I like it when other people spice up these threads, keeps it interesting really.
>>
>>19122778
Syphon the polluted water and as the water level reaches half-way, pour in clean, room-temp water while you continue to syphon the old water.
>>
>>19122759
>I laffed.
Anymore faggot
>>
>>19122695
Female can confirm, period blood
>>
>>19122781

>the hard way

Welp, I guess it has to be the hard way. Thank you very much.
>>
>>19122712
Flakes are good you could also feed pellets, they sell little bagged worms as treats
>>
File: 1489468628440.jpg (40KB, 691x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489468628440.jpg
40KB, 691x1024px
>>19122678
Cat
Give me a reading about how the rest of my summer will go
>>
>>19122778
Ahh fuck now that is a question to be asked to someone who knows how to deal with betas not a diviner.

Can you answer my question?
Should I do the love spell?
>>
>>19122788
I've tried that shit. The food still gets all over the tank. Never got all of it and one fish even died.
How much room to make a cory and beta get along.
I've got a old whisper filter.
>>
Would it make you uncomfortable knowing someone is consistently querying about you on here?
>>
>>19122808
They sell stuff u can put in the water
>>
>>19122796
Does that happen often or is ches just very special in that regard?
>>
>>19122781
>After 2 or 3 of these

a bit too much from what i expected
>>
>>19122715
What happened angel chan?
>>
>>19122805
It's not going be very exciting.
Try and go to a club and hang out.
>>19122806
Yes they work.
Use candle based love spells
>>
>>19122808
For food, use flake food. For cleansing, you might also benefit from snails, sucker fish and the like.

You can get sea snails for cheap from Chinese grocery stores that sell live snails for food or, if you're sneaky enough, you could pocket a couple of them.
>>
>>19122818
Depends how much a girl bleeds and how bad quality the pads are
>>
>>19122818
I had my tampon in and thought it's sorta light fuck it no liner. And that's what happened.
>>
>>19122765
never change Ches
>>
>>19122821
You want the hot gossip.
Ehh just regular clingy cancer shit.
>>
>>19122765
No, but I'm someone >>19122762 and you both know.
>>
>>19122813
Why u say this
>>
>>19122818

Girls know how to get the blood out of stuff. Just saying ;)
>>
>>19122806
No. You are imposing on someones free will. If they wanted to be with you they would.
>>
>>19122832
RIP
>>
>>19122817
The chemicals doesn't eat extra food though.
>>19122825
I mean how much room is a 10g can you put other fish with him in it. And he won't attack.
>>
File: orzhov-tan.jpg (339KB, 560x800px) Image search: [Google]
orzhov-tan.jpg
339KB, 560x800px
>>19122699
Someone who promises to be with you "three months out of the year" really cryptic, but that's all I got from it, not sure if this means that it's gonna be a short relationship that lasts 3 months, or a long one for 9 months as in subtracting three months out of the year. Regardless it seems that a relationship either longer or shorter is waiting in store for you. Either way the upshot here is that you have a potential relationship on the horizon for you

>>19122704
bleak times but faith holding up, a lot of church symbology, but also that of poverty, the collection's run dry but the priest preaches to the empty pews every sunday, if he keeps trying surely followers will gather, just needs a little faith is all, just a little faith, waiting on the good times and holding on that it'll all be okay one day. A painful time of expectations versus reality, but setting an unwavering hope and belief in the outcome you want. Basically it's gonna be a real long and painful waiting game and a test of your ability to keep hope alive.
>>
>>19122843
Hydrogen peroxide!
>>
>>19122822
I don't do clubs
>>
>>19122843
Not really had to throw out a blanket and those period panties. I don't usually wear panties unless it period time.
>>
>>19122850
Thanks Stray!
>>
>>19122841
Because there's a shitload of samefags who query about their ex or crush and its fucking annoying. If someone I didn't like or even liked asked about me repeatedly it would creep me out.
>>
>>19122849
>Beta fish
>In a cloister with other fish
Good luck with that.

Also...

>>19122864
>Going commando
Explains why you have a Marine fetish.
>>19122853
>Hydrogen peroxide to clean blood stains
And this is why guys always need a female partner in crime.
>>
File: IMG_3690.jpg (543KB, 2048x1355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3690.jpg
543KB, 2048x1355px
>>19122678
Marie
Is L sleeping with anyone besides me?
>>
>>19122813
I dated a girl from here, and I noticed her ask about me a few times. I just laughed at what a poor job some of the readers did.
>>
>>19122863
Your kinda boring. I mean singing bars are fun.
What about trying to book a trip to a uncles for the summer.
You need a different place if you want a different summer.

What about casual fishing.
>>
>>19122871
I can guarantee that no one does this to you
>>
>>19122813
>implying there is anyone who would ask a query about me
You have to attack the problem at its root, cut out people and you have no unwanted queries from anyone about you ever
>>
>>19122878
>wanting to date a girl from /x/
Did it end badly?
>>
>>19122875
No not yet but sit down with them soon. I see porn on a computer they watch and feel like that's making them bored with you.
I see L flirting but not going all the way yet.

Talk to them. Set them straight. It will be OK.
>>19122874
Well djoser needs the very best I'm thinking of putting him on real tuna if he's this hungry.
I'm getting depressed about this.
>>
File: 1416077817899.jpg (334KB, 660x899px) Image search: [Google]
1416077817899.jpg
334KB, 660x899px
>>19122707
>she's being weird
Aren't gals always like that after you commit m8? :^)

She's beginning to have second thoughts about things or worry a bit about the way things are going, rather than talk about it directly she's still unsure about it and letting it affect her behaviour instead. A series of life stresses are bombarding here it seems and instead of being able to find solace where she used to she seems to feel like she has less of an outlet for this kind of thing, and so it's beginning to bottle up only to come out in different ways at later times.

>>19122813
it makes me uncomfortable that people consistently ask queries of me if that's close enough :^)

>>19122723
Let them go, acknowledge that you still care for them and that you'll always be there if they ever change their mind. but it's time to stop pushing things, it's in their side of things as to whether they'll acknowledge you as someone they also want to spend their life with, basically don't push the issue, and you can still keep and contact and be friends if you feel up to it, but you have to have faith that they'll see you the same way you see them, not really much else that can be done about it m8, sorry.
>>
>>19122878
Hey chiron.
>>
>>19122893
No, totally civil and friendly. We're still friends and hang out once in a while. Most people here are actually normal, it's just that everyone talks about the crazies so much or just makes shit up to stir drama.

>>19122903
Lolnope, see the rest of this post
>>
>>19122901
Last one here, stray..
Wew.. I think you got the query wrong ;(

A few days ago you said I would settle with someone from my past, remember? Someone I haven't talked to in a while.
I wanted to know what would bring this person back and whatnot. Guess I should start looking for someone else o.o'

Thank you anyway ^^
>>
File: IMG_2086.jpg (22KB, 250x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2086.jpg
22KB, 250x288px
>>19122903
Ches I miss you bebe xxx
>>
>>19122678
Charles

Will my spirit find something it's looking for this summer?

Thanks
>>
File: 1496583387365.jpg (222KB, 1200x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1496583387365.jpg
222KB, 1200x1122px
>>19122726
She's never been if you're reering to the next one, but would like to try it out, she's a bit reticent of it at first, but has been involved in some wild stuff in her past so will give it a second go and be willing to get into it for your sake, not really her hobby or something she'd go out of her way to do by herself, but she's not really against it and enjoys the time spent with you during them and the overall event.

tldr; she'll give it a try and be okay with it.

>>19122893
>wanting to date a girl from /x/
Concerned now, what's wrong with doing that? Sure there are some strange people here, but I imagine there must be some decent people mixed in as well r-right?
>>
>>19122678
Mar
Will I be successful in the endeavor I'm putting myself all-into this month?
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 245x205px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 245x205px
>>19122678
Also from ken
>>
>>19122903
female
love reading for summer please
>>
>>19122924
Awe.
Scry my betta
>>19122913
K scry my betta
>>
File: 22f4fc71.gif (377KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
22f4fc71.gif
377KB, 500x280px
>>19122678
Nick
General reading please. Everything's been a haze recently.
>>
>>19122929
I mean chiron/eli is actually the only one that went bad.
>>
File: 1496374882213.jpg (66KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1496374882213.jpg
66KB, 1000x750px
>>19122929
> if you're reering to the next one
one of them yes? It's kind of a question to confirm if I already know that person
>>
>>19122883
Lol
>lol
>>
File: 1433995285056.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1433995285056.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>19122923
huh, maybe I'm a bit too broken to be reading right now, sorry that it was off or not satisfactory, not really sure if it's entirely contradictory, but either way maybe i'm just a bit off. sorry for the inconvenience anonichi.

>>19122736
It's goning to be good news from a source outside of your usual social circles or support systems, a type of help or ray of hope from someone or somewhere you might not have expected to give you a break or offer, it seems that a few preliminary assessments of character or overall capacity will take place, but you'll ace them easily and be quick to move on with things. reminds me a lot of a university or a business trying to reach out to someone they want at their organization or institution if anything.
>>
>>19122886
>The Hermit
>>
>>19122897
Don't worry; remember Djoser's a fighter.

Show me your tank setup. I can help since I've done goldfish setups and salamander setups too.
>>
>>19122580
>>19122566

A person is not only their solar sign...
>>
>>19122973
You have absolutely nothing to be sorry of, Stray :3 you're still the very best around

Well; We have 0 contact, and we're definitely not friends. I'm not pushing the issue and don't really have any feelings for her (hence why I'm so confused)
Do you mind telling me what you saw, or if 'R' is this person?

How are you doing?

Thanks.
>>
>>19122880
i already did a different place for summer, i am coming back
>>
>>19122765
>You won't have a long relationship if you look for a club girl.

OMG. so girls can't like parties or they're not for long relationships? lol
>>
>>19123028
It's true. Why else would they go to these parties except to go dick-hunting? Or cunt-hunting if they're lesbos.
>>
>>19123028
Wewlad, you've a lot to learn
>>
File: 1411968118234.png (676KB, 1080x1234px) Image search: [Google]
1411968118234.png
676KB, 1080x1234px
>>19122749
A person with a childish outlook on things, but is strangely mature when they need to be, the kind of person who tries hard to find the dregs of happiness in life and knows it's hard to do so but has an undying optimism about it all, a real trooper this one. Seems like you'll meet in one of those times where they're doing less than good and they'll confide in you and form a bond of trust becasue of it as you'll be one of the few people that's seen that side of them. They're looking to get better and try to justify why it is they try so hard. They could use a partner that's willing to put up with those occasional bouts of existential woe and will appreciate your advice and levelheaded advice. You'ge got a good heart and solid advice and that's what will keep them coming back time and time again.

>>19122761
Straghtforward one here, you'll end up together regardless of what the paths seem to show and as twisted and convoluted as they appear to be they end up in the same city on this map, things will keep pulling you together even after traveling some distance away, you always appear to have a knack for meeting up again and getting back to talking and together once again. Like a personality magnetism. You draw one another to each other and can;'t seem to pull away from it.
>>
File: 1459861922564.jpg (212KB, 506x632px) Image search: [Google]
1459861922564.jpg
212KB, 506x632px
>>19122773
Things are going smoothly in the process of working out the lumps in it all, like stirring a mixture or batter, it's just a matter of effort and wokring on it long enough until it becomes smooth and silky, it's gonna happen but just needs a bit of time and effort is all and they appear to have both prepared for. You seem to have been the chef that provided the ingredients and recipie for all of this, essentially you were the wingman either intentionally or intentionally, your actions led to this chance for them and they're gonna run with it, and try to make something they can be proud of.

>>19122805
slow, it'll seem to drag by and be more of an eternal summer than a time of enjoyment or personal fufillment, it's more of a time to sit back and everything sinks in, like a time of sitting and waiting rather than a sense of downtime or freedom to do things, but that seems to be the issue, feels like one of those breaks where you feel like you'd rather be working or doing something, too much freetime not enough of a purpose or drive so the mind tends to wander a bit to some places of boredom and overthinking it all.
>>
>>19122678
How would be a hypothetical relationship between me and M
>>
>>19123053
>>19123053
Call me V
>>
>>19122929
>>wanting to date a girl from /x/
No dont do that
>>
File: 1442197996340.jpg (88KB, 500x668px) Image search: [Google]
1442197996340.jpg
88KB, 500x668px
>>19122875
Doesn't seem like it's to the pioint of sleeping with anyone else right now, but temptation knocks at his door, he's refused and only looked through the peephole in the door, but is tempted from time to time to open it if noone else is home so to speak. It seems it's something he's resisting getting involved in but is struggling in doing so, it seems like it might not bee too hard to let it happen and cover it up, but he's resisting the urge at the moment as tempting as it is, but the though is certainly in his mind, he's considering it but has remained loyal so far.

>>19122925
Nah, still got a lot more seaarching before you're fully satisfied with what you come up with, it'll be the start to something and you may find a few bits and pieces here and there but it's minuscule compared to the totality of what it is you seek, small progress if anything, but it's gonna be a much longer journey than merely staying afloat for the summer.
>>
Trading

Love reading for the next few months.
>>
>>19123002
Picture in thread
>>19122778
>>19122712
It's small I'm Willing to put him bigger if I can keep him alive have had any success with big tanks and betta babbys
>>
File: FLCL.jpg (78KB, 500x311px) Image search: [Google]
FLCL.jpg
78KB, 500x311px
>>19122973
oh my god !! you are so on point !!! I aplied for a scholarship and I'm waiting for the results of the first screening !!
Thank youuu so much , I kinda give up hope but your words are very much encouraging
>>
>>19122678
Lana
Theres a guy who has caught my eye his name starts with e. See anything happening with us?
>>
>>19122940
Not seeing much. Lots of missed flirting with crushes and just stalking.
>>19123011
Wew lad being this new.
>>19123023
You need to actually talk at the new places.
>>19123068
Why I found the guys I picked off soc and x to be fine... It's just the robots you need to be careful of.
>>
>>19122678
Is Garrett really leaving?
- Lyla
>>
NEW THREAD

>>19123101
>>19123101
>>
>>19123068
What is wrong with /x/ girls, what is wrong with you angel-chan?!
>>
File: images (4).jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>19123091
chessu chessu
will I be with b? what happens?
>>
File: 1414205266244.jpg (220KB, 897x897px) Image search: [Google]
1414205266244.jpg
220KB, 897x897px
>>19123068
>No don't do that
but they're the only ones I can joke with and then leave hanging that don't get mad or clingy about it :^( If I can't pretend to have hope on 4chan, where can I possibly look other than here? :^)

Serious talk tho, most people on this site are messed up in one way or another so I'm really in no place to judge, still surprises me every time I see a post about someone with a successful relationship or a happy life on this site. Weird userbase these days. Thanks for the legit solid advice tho. A bit wasted on someone like me just joking around about all that though, but actually solid stuff right there.

>>19122931
Yes, the results will be both delayed from what you expected but also happen sooner than they're projected to occur, like when a flight says there'll be an hour delay and then is good to go in 30 minutes instead, a prolonging of time to achieve what you want but then having it take shorter than anticipated given this new time frame, it'll come to pass but it's gonna be a hell of a wild ride to say the least.

>>19122945
Everything is going to see like it's going to burn, and burn it will. The city of Rome will fall to ashes in a night while all you can do is sit and fiddle away, when it all comes crashing down it's one of those "don't know whether to laugh or cry moments" eventually when it all settles down a bit you'll be back to a more stable sense of self and be ready to revuild from the ashes, but try not to get too attached to things the way they are now, in a little while it'll all be reborn as something new and almost unrecognizable to the situations and life you seem to be living now. I give it about a 2 year timespan at the most.
>>
>>19123068
I'd ask you out if I knew who you were up here.

>>19123074
Your tank's bery small, first off. It's not big enough to have a proper water filtration system.

What you need is a filter that lets you use carbon pellets as well as a basic sponge filter to chear up the crap. I'd also suggest you mix some carbon pellets into the gravel at the bottom of the tank and it helps to have a snail or two in there to eat any fish shit, stray food or anything else that sticks to the tank walls.

But a bigger tank's necessary. Djoser would thank you for this.
>>
File: 1496525117073.gif (446KB, 231x358px) Image search: [Google]
1496525117073.gif
446KB, 231x358px
>>19122678

Will my career plans go, well... as planned? I have various routes that would satisfy me, will i reach any of them?

Thank you for your time stray :)
>>
File: alchemic magician.jpg (349KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
alchemic magician.jpg
349KB, 800x533px
>>19123077
glad I could be helpful anonichi, best of luck and keep up hope. I hope it all goes well for you, good luck, hope you find something fun to study that you enjoy~

>>19122957
Seems you're actually pretty familiar, they just have that side to them that you haven't seen or hasn't had a chance to come out. Seems like they type that you haven't known for a really long time but isn't really a new face in your life either.

>>19123021
>You have absolutely nothing to be sorry of, Stray :3 you're still the very best around
>Lying to doggos,
now son...

It's not "R" it's strangely someone outside of the maze of life you travel right now, a person that was such a small part of your life that you may have legitimately forgotten about them or no longer seem to recall them, but oddly enough they remember you. Saw a room with one of those fog machines and a group date going on, peopl walk and talk and pass from table to table, but a figure stands in the back manning the fog machines obstructed by a simple cloud of dry ice fumes and smoke that states longligly at one person passing from table to table.

>how are you doing?
same shit different day, stray's a mess and would rather not talk about it. Just here to read and try and make myself useful in times like this.
>>
>>19123108
For one we all browse 4chan we are all outcasts lmao.
Nothing wrong with me it is just that no one knows this side of me irl.
By the way its dangerous, and rule number one of safety: Dont meet up with strangers!
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 233x217px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 233x217px
>>19123116
Ken
Are the cats alright?
>>
>>19122580

What is your solar sign? So i can shitpost about you senpai :^]
>>
>>19123116
>Serious talk tho, most people on this site are messed up in one way or another so I'm really in no place to judge, still surprises me every time I see a post about someone with a successful relationship or a happy life on this site. Weird userbase these days.
This
>>
>>19123052
>>19122805
well shit i was hoping for somthing interesting to happen
>>
>>19123160
Sure I'm a fucking Virgo
Have fun calling me a prude :)
>>
>>19123123
>I'd ask you out if I knew who you were up here.
I'm flattered
>>
>>19123123
What kind picture plz.
>>19123111
I'm seeing flirtation but not actual relationship progression. Maybe fwb? But not seeing a full blown relationship. You need to get serious. And actually want them. Then maybe Fate will change.
>>
File: 1467578320342.jpg (128KB, 1024x921px) Image search: [Google]
1467578320342.jpg
128KB, 1024x921px
>>19123053
explosive is the best word for it, the good times are very good and the bad just as intense, you're two characters that have similar personality traits in ways where they either line up well or grate with one another in a stalemate kind of way until one of you breaks and offers a compromise. Seems like more of a rivalry or challenge than a loving relationship, but some people thrive on that kind of thing, if that seems in lie with what you like go for it, but harmony 24/7 is hardly the path ahead here, like good friends that get along, play hard and work hard too. When you argree it's a total agreement and when you argue it's all out war. Very extreme together you two. But it manages to balance out for the most part.

>>19123082
Talk to him first, give him a little more time to get to know him and in return do the same, once you do so I think you'll be a bit turned off by it all and be hasty to sweep this one under the rug and pretend it never happened.
>>
Why don't you ask me out instead anon.
My sun signs leo.
>>
>>19123170

>Implying

Nah your sign is just boring... for real, the virgos i know are everything but fun to hang out with :/
>>
>>19123116
I have been feeling this change coming as well. I am always prepared for radical changes. If anything, I welcome them. I will relish in the flames knowing it is the beginning of something new. The notion that I will be in something unrecognizable compared to how it is now excites me. Your timespan also corresponds to me getting my degree as well as the possible beginning of escalated conflict in my country and possibly the world. I greatly appreciate your reading. You might not need one but I can read for you whenever you like. My name is Ors if I ever decide to post here.
>>
File: start_55_001.jpg (106KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
start_55_001.jpg
106KB, 800x800px
>>19123179
Pic related.

A tank that's about 3.5'x1.5', a typical rectangle tank. And the best part is you can have more room for another fish, with the possibility of hiding places like fake kelp, skulls and whatnot, so that Djoser won't kill them.
>>
>>19123162
So? Everyone has problems.
>>
>>19123153
No. I found this place through pol.
I'm a Normie.
And why not meet a strangers I mean on the plus side if your a virgin at least you have rape on the table.
>>
>>19123189
>A capricorn's sun sign is leo
Then why call yourself a capricorn?
>>
>>19123197
>Nah your sign is just boring... for real, the virgos i know are everything but fun to hang out with :/
What a shame, I'm fun af. Then again im the only virgo in my friend group
>>
File: 1496718181825.jpg (945KB, 893x2010px) Image search: [Google]
1496718181825.jpg
945KB, 893x2010px
>>19123084
Yep, he's got backup chicks that's he's planning on falling back if things fall through here. Ever hear of those little black books some poeple keep with contacts in them and info about those contacts, it's a lot like that, basically a 1st choice and several backups. luckily for you you were near the top of that list and he doesn't move on to the next until that name is crossed off as not worth it. If you wanna make it work be sure you don't get crossed off, but even if you do, he won't way much about it and prematurely move on.

>>19123092
Yes, but it's gonna be a bit more of a struggle and a time consuming effort than he makes it out to be, he'll straggle a bit before finally flying to coop. He'll drag his feet or circumstances will slow him down, but ultimately his plans are to say arrivederci to it all.
>>
>>19123207
If you ever had the choice of being shipped with somebody, who would you choose and why?
>>
>>19123217
No one
>>
>>19123221

See? Booooring :^)
>>
>>19123201
True
>>19123202
>I mean on the plus side if your a virgin at least you have rape on the table.
BWHAHA! Oh the possibilities!
>>
>>19123221
That's muh boy!
>>
>>19123200
I'm just worried he won't make it up to the top is all.
I'm changing that water In the small tank every three days.
The filter was the entire tank...
Is there tanks where I don't have to buy a separate filter so it actually can have a lid.
>>
>>19123227
;)
>>
>>19123034
to dance?

I've never be with a guy in a party.
>>
>>19123036
>>19123034

maybe in your country people don't dance...

In mine they do. We go to parties to have fun and dance. of course some people go to look for guys/girls. But it is not everybody
>>
>>19123212
>>19123212
>backup chicks
Exes or new girls? Are there lots? How to avoid getting crossed off?
>>
>>19123204
Capricorn Leo into moon Aries if I remember properly I looked at my chart only once.
>>
File: waiting.jpg (129KB, 807x861px) Image search: [Google]
waiting.jpg
129KB, 807x861px
>>19123199
>I can read for you whenever
I'd love a read now if you're willing. Got a lot on my mind :^)

>>19123201
True, but expecting two people who are broken to come together and fix one another is kind of a bad bet. Relationships take a lot of personal fortitude and self worth, just seems like dangerous territory to be looking for that kind of thing if you ask me. Some people are a bit too damaged to fix up around this site if you ask me.

>>19123134
Second plan seems the most viable, as in the one that hold second priority, if the first is your ideal dream job, the second is the one that's also okay and a more backup plan for pragmatic reasons, seems that one is more realistic but still idealistic enough to give you a goal to work towrds that's achievable and satisfactory in terms of life direction and finance.

>>19123158
Kitcats are doing just fine, a lil rowdy and ansty from time to time, but overall doing a-ok. more hyperactive or misbehaving out of boredom of generat cat behaviour than anything else. as long as they're fed and entertained they could care less m8.
>>
>>19123091
>Wew lad being this new.
I study astrology...
>>
File: 1493070297743.jpg (832KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1493070297743.jpg
832KB, 3264x2448px
>>19123181
>explosive is the best word for it
describes exactly what an aries / scorpio relationship is like

between I, C, K and M, which relationship would be the better for me as for her?
>>
File: 1496894274845.jpg (162KB, 1024x738px) Image search: [Google]
1496894274845.jpg
162KB, 1024x738px
>>19123116
Vashti. If things were to have worked out between him and I, what would our relationship have been like? What does he think of me now?
>>
>>19123258
>True, but expecting two people who are broken to come together and fix one another is kind of a bad bet. Relationships take a lot of personal fortitude and self worth, just seems like dangerous territory to be looking for that kind of thing if you ask me. Some people are a bit too damaged to fix up around this site if you ask me.
Stray gets it
>>
File: niDpZvB.jpg (391KB, 899x1349px) Image search: [Google]
niDpZvB.jpg
391KB, 899x1349px
>>19123150
I don't lie to doggos because doggos are nice, mhkay?

That reading, man ;( only make me even more confused.

May I ask for a follow up?
>>
>>19123231
He'll be able to make it. Sadly, there aren't any tanks that I know of where there's an integrated filter. The whole premise is to be able to pump waste water out and have it replaced by cleaner, fresher water in a timely way. I'm sure you can pick up a tank for cheap, though. Plus, most tanks include the lid and filter. Since you're in Canada, just have a look at Big Al's and see how they do it.
>>
>>19123261
Cute.
So did I.
Forth and ninth house is all that matters.
>>
File: RyNOSCg_d.jpg (61KB, 640x494px) Image search: [Google]
RyNOSCg_d.jpg
61KB, 640x494px
>>19123116
Who will i lose my virginity to ugh im so lonely, love reading plxxzz
Mattie
>>
>>19123258
Sure! :) What's the query/context?
>>
File: 1494893929670.gif (926KB, 532x560px) Image search: [Google]
1494893929670.gif
926KB, 532x560px
>>19123258

>Second plan seems the most viable

I dont really have them numbered except for ''the one''. There is several things i can play with on this job and they are all good in my book.

Mind if i ask you for a more specific role?

>HP
>AP
>E
>O
>D

Thanks!
>>
>>19123292
my forth is sag(moon,pluto) and ninth taurus(mercury)

what I can expect?
>>
>>19123287
Yeah I got mollies From.there like seven years ago.
Great place overpriced though.
So then how do tank lids work?
>>
>>19123305
Nowadays, the tank lids only have a slight opening to fit and hug around the filter's form factor. It's not like back in the 90's, when the lid covered only half of the tank and the other half was exposed to drop your air hoses, thermostat and filter. And one thing I always liked about Big Al's is that their staff actually know about their stuff. But yeah; they're overpriced. You can always ask them about the tanks just for research, then not buy from them and go to a small-time shop.
>>
File: 1407979523552.jpg (311KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1407979523552.jpg
311KB, 1280x720px
>>19123253
Mostly new ones, he's not really the type to consider second chances unless they really deserve it. like 8 total maybe with 3 already crossed out. 1 and 2 seems like they were crossed out long ago though.

personally I'd just say to not worry about it too much if you want it to work out, give it your all and try to have a good realtionship where you're both happy. a lot of relationships have a sort of backup plan or someone who oggles others in a non commital sense, just go forth with the relationship but keep your tolerance for BS relatively low.

>people asking a lonely weirdo like me for relationship advice
like pottery m8.

>>19123264
>better for me as for her?
What did anonichi mean by this?
Better for the both of you or?

>>19123299
in order of priority,
E, O, I, D, HP, AP
I know "I" wasn't in that original list provided but it interjected itself in there so I included it.

>>19123296
something gave me hope lately, worth believing in or am I just reading too far into it or getting my hopes up again for nothing? Related to social interactions and that kind of nonsense.
>>
>>19123150
>stray's a mess and would rather not talk about it

What happened!
>>
File: 1418710180872.png (109KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
1418710180872.png
109KB, 500x477px
>>19123285
>May I ask for a follow up?
go nuts kiddo, just word it properly and be specific as to what you're looking for and I'll get right on it in a sec when I can.
>>
>>19123334
the anonichi is a dumb,forgive the misspelling
>Better for the both of you or?
for both
>>
>>19123334
How do the girls know him?
>>
File: 1490746299468.jpg (19KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
1490746299468.jpg
19KB, 409x393px
>>19123340
>would rather not talk about it
>still asks to talk about it
>>
File: P4lmtjK_d.jpg (138KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
P4lmtjK_d.jpg
138KB, 640x960px
>>19123116

Stray, hello! :) can you see the name or initials of my next love? Thanks
>>
>>19123345
Has a dead or alive feel though.
The girls are always saying kun and chi on that game.

Do you like girls.
>>
File: 7bBZ3vg.gif (1020KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
7bBZ3vg.gif
1020KB, 245x180px
>>19123350
>talk about it
>>
>>19123355
Seeing m or k.

Keep hearing sampson and brian do thoughs names mean anything anon.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64KB, 1300x784px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64KB, 1300x784px
>>19123116
Cory
I'd just like a general reading please?
>>
>>19123359
I like girls, but they dont like me very much
do you like girls?
>>
>>19123334

>E, O, I, D, HP, AP

Very promising, thanks! Do you have a query you need answered friend? You do not need to extend but if you could talk me about I, it would be nice.
>>
File: 3236721e6cf78fec2a5553f6e40f2836.jpg (548KB, 749x1254px) Image search: [Google]
3236721e6cf78fec2a5553f6e40f2836.jpg
548KB, 749x1254px
>>19123350
Nice try but really /div/ isn't my personal blog or shitting grounds, I'm a mess but not here to detail my life's story or to complain here. even though admittedly I do too much of that :^) my bad anonkovich. I'll work on that.

>>19123267
not sure why you're asking this, but it would have been tumultuous at best, the kind of thing that you both leave rattled and wishing it had never really happened, it breaks you down rather than builds up, the kind of thing you have to get over rather than being able to pick up the pieces pack em up and move on to something better.

>>19123264
I would be in it for themselves,
C is too giving and would get used, the other would like it but C would lose it all and give up at some point.
K is the strong silent type who would work through it all and manage to make things work, more they type that it "needs" to work if anything.
M would be the emotional relationship that is drama but a set or ultimatums and a real emotional roller coaster that leads to arguments and serious discussions about the needs of the relationship and personal feelings in it all type of person.
>>
File: 1483871697169.jpg (317KB, 480x660px) Image search: [Google]
1483871697169.jpg
317KB, 480x660px
>>19123344
Thank you

How are we going to meet again, or what will bring this person and I together?
>>
File: 1467052342545.png (224KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
1467052342545.png
224KB, 600x550px
>>19123398
A career read would be great, working on trying to get involved in something lately and it's been a bureaucratic nightmare to say the least, any hope of that or is it just me being hopeful and looking for an easy out?

>>19123294
Someone with genitalia, though that's kind of a prerequisite isn't it? :^)

Looks like a circumstance unforeseen, a one shot interaction that leads to awkward interactions thereafter, someone more experienced in that kind of thing who gives you a chance to stay and play, but afterwards wants to move on while you might not feel the same way about it, or feel that it was something more than just a one shot interaction. Not saying it's pity sec because you'll charm your way to it, but not really the kind of thing a real relationship or meaningful social interaction comes out of afterwards.
>>
>>19123408
>I would be in it for themselves,
I is Ivanka Trump,just 4 the lulz

I think would love have a relationship with M,dont see no other girl of this caliber around
>>
>>19123429

>As he neared her, he became suddenly cautious. He slowed down to an alert and mincing walk and then stopped. He regarded her carefully and dubiously, yet desirefully. She seemed to smile at him, showing her teeth in an ingratiating rather than a menacing way

You can get it, but it is going to be way, way more hazzy before the path clears out; once it does however, you will feel like you are just were you are supposed to.

I would stick to it man, good luck in your endeavors.
>>
>>19123429
:/
>>
>>19123408
>not sure why you're asking this, but it would have been tumultuous at best, the kind of thing that you both leave rattled and wishing it had never really happened, it breaks you down rather than builds up, the kind of thing you have to get over rather than being able to pick up the pieces pack em up and move on to something better.

What do you see it being like now?
>>
File: 1408315367497.png (513KB, 771x600px) Image search: [Google]
1408315367497.png
513KB, 771x600px
>>19123347
some do some don't just a list of potentials, don't take it so seriously and just don't worry about it he doesn't even need the list if it works out. it's like those people who prep for doomsday, if it never happens the bomb-shelter and stored food isn't really much to concern yourself with.

>>19123355
Seeing a W or a K. Not sure which is first initial or last, but they're super shy about their middle initial and refuse to share it, they see it as "embarrassing and unbecoming"

>>19123474
Thanks for that m8, means a lot will keep that in mind.

>>19123481
:^)
>>
File: 1496972082735.png (781KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496972082735.png
781KB, 1280x720px
>>19122678
just curious,you can see initials too? or names? can you give something about my future meaningful lover?(not a flirt)
>Alias
Int
>>
>>19123530
Thanks for your follow ups!
>he doesn't even need the list if it works out
So I guess hes pretty loyal?
>>
>>19122678
Stray, you're doing initials now? How about the girl I marry?
>>
>>19123334
Wei Chi (Before Completion, 896967) transformed into Chien (Gradual Progress,)
Wei Chi
There is some type of transition occurring in your life, and the conditions might not be easy. A particular analogy is drawn to a fox traversing ice. An old fox carefully listens for the correct spots to tread upon, while a younger one might charge in boldly and inevitably get his tail wet; thus wasting his effort. The wise man must deliberate and have caution in order to succeed.
9 In second: Perhaps the time to act is not here, but the answer is not to idly wait around. Have patience and build up strength and resolve for your goal. Do not fall asleep on it.
6 In third: Do not try to force a particular transition/event. Possibly creating a new situation; a situation where the conditions are changed could help in you getting there. Do not be weary of getting help from others.
9 In fourth: It is time to be resolute and be ready to take on any misgivings and eradicate them. There is a struggle, but it has its reward. Lay the foundations for power you will have in the future.
6 In fifth: There is hope in the future, all will turn out well in the end. Just as a forest grows back greener and stronger after a fire, so will the new contrast with the misery of the old.
Chien
The development in your life must be cultured, and let to take root. The wise man lets thing take their proper course instead taking hasty action. One must have a penetrating gentleness originating from inner calm. Perseverance. It is what permits for there to be results, to prevent that slow progress from disappearing. For one's personality to have weight and influence on others, one must carefully and constantly work on one's own moral development.
>>
>>19123334
>>19123588
Thoughts
Trust your judgement, I believe if you slow down and deliberate calmly you can see things for what they are. Do not let your inner self be swept away by momentary impulses or worrying notions. Sometimes it is habit to fall back to particular modes of judgment or thought patterns. Grasp at that hope, but do not 'jump the gun'. Introspect and build up your strength to cultivate this properly. I hope my reading was helpful in any way.
>>
File: 487f1b03e0e169a799cc1cfa1f0c28b6.jpg (389KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
487f1b03e0e169a799cc1cfa1f0c28b6.jpg
389KB, 1920x1200px
>>19122678
When will I hear from him next?
Jane
>>
>>19122587
Everyone knows Scorprios are vile, cheating assholes that absolve themselves of all personal responsibility and give in to every passion that they can feel, but what's wrong with Aquarians, aside from being egotistical try-hards?
>>
File: c341a0d1f0a8d08e0dc972f53ae91cd0.jpg (104KB, 736x1041px) Image search: [Google]
c341a0d1f0a8d08e0dc972f53ae91cd0.jpg
104KB, 736x1041px
Dante; What can you tell me about R's past & why they are the way they are? How do they view themselves (self concious about) so i can help turn their weakness into strength?
>>
>>19123371
Kind of
>>
File: 1427418971438.jpg (216KB, 560x848px) Image search: [Google]
1427418971438.jpg
216KB, 560x848px
sorry for the delays m8s my little sis just got home so I had dinner with her and wanted to make sure she was doing alright before she went out again.

>>19123376
clinging grasping reaching, a pulling forward motion and a sense of putting yourself out there for something greater to come out of it, trying to put yourself out there and reaching out even if you don't know what lies ahead, a full armed and commital grasping to the unknown and unseen but hoping for the best, giving it your all and not pulling back until your hands are full.

Seems like you're gonna be alright in terms of making sure it all works out, the good times will come and you'll be sure to grasp them when they do, good times lie in wait, just make sure to grab hold of the opportunity when it arises.

>>19123426
>that pic,
>sad animu best girl
almost skipped it thinking I accidentally posted a reply to myself there :^)

things will move on and the act that will draw you closer will seem inconsequential or convenient, an add on some site or service you rarely use, a meeting in a place you frequent, a type of small simple interaction that is menial at best, but opens the door again, a "do i know you from somewhere" type of thing, seems like it'll happen to you rather than you initiating it.
>>
File: 1471871471287.png (422KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471871471287.png
422KB, 600x600px
>>19123449
>I is Ivanka
cute, >>19123449
it's always fun to throw in little things like that sometimes isn't it?

>>19123588
>>19123592
Great stuff thanks for that anonichi, will certainly take that to heart and try my best to put it into practice, solid advice and super pertinent to the way I've been trying to look at things.

>>19123492
>being like now
Nonexistent :^)

HOnestly the time for that died a while back if it was something you were meant to go after, you had a chance let it go, and then waited to long, gonna need some serious social necromancy and fixing skills if you hope to reconnect with this person here, more a matter of "performing a miracle" than repairing a relationship if you ask me if you hope to make it work, sorry m8, just how I see it.
>>
>>19122678
Lisa
Does he care about me?
>>
>>19123756
That's so sweet!
>>
File: 1487733345871.jpg (118KB, 960x753px) Image search: [Google]
1487733345871.jpg
118KB, 960x753px
>>19123558
>>19123574
>initials
I can do them but they're shaky at best as I see it, Will still do them if you want but they take a bit more effort and I'm not 100% sure of them as I'm still a bit inexperienced with them.

Most of the time the closest experience with this kind of stuff is randomly getting a name pop into my mind when reading/thinking of someone and asking about it, but I can certainly try if you'd like.
>>
File: 1491464971281.jpg (180KB, 860x645px) Image search: [Google]
1491464971281.jpg
180KB, 860x645px
>>19123809
>>19123558
I would like to try,no pressure m8
If it's something familiar my hype just goes >+1000%
>>
File: 1496375839398.jpg (98KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1496375839398.jpg
98KB, 500x750px
>>19123646
A few weeks, it's best if you take it into your hands to initiate conversation if you hope to hear from him soon, he's the type to forget about it or to get too caught up in the other aspects of life to remember or worry about that kind of thing. With intervention on your part a few weeks, without, undefined and may be a long while.

>>19123796
He hopes for your smile, he likes you in a platonic sense of things, but that's not dismissive of potential for anything more, just that at this point in time he consideres you a person he appreciates and worries about from time to time. he hopes you're doing well even if he doesn't way it and occasionally thinks of you, you just aren;t in the forefront of his mind at the moment is all.
>>
File: 1481657635691.png (684KB, 560x746px) Image search: [Google]
1481657635691.png
684KB, 560x746px
>>19123558
T, M and C, they were ordered that way when they came up but not sure which is first last and middle initial. Gave me the feeling of a unisex name that could work for either a man or a woman, T is probably the first name if I had to guess.

like I said not my forte by any means but I could probably use the practice, would love to be spot n with this kind of stuff someday, would be pretty badass to be able to tell people's names or initials over the net or stuff like that, just saying.
>>
>>19123852
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CsyGe4F8CQ
dont tell me nothing,but thanks stray!
>>
>>19123835
>He hopes for your smile
Good. The separation has done us both well. Thanks, Stray.

Does he at all feel bad for the havoc caused?
>>
File: 1483398379473.jpg (961KB, 833x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1483398379473.jpg
961KB, 833x1000px
>>19123876
>dont tell me nothing,but thanks stray!
sorry m8, like I said not really my forte but willing to try it out, hopefully I'll be a bit better at it someday, thanks for bearing with it in the early stages, and appreciate the feedback.

>>19123885
Sort of, feels bad in the sense of "i should put this behind me and bury the sins of the past" kind of way, like an egoistic approach to it, but still understands the weight of their actions if that's any solace.
>>
>>19123809
I'm the second one, I'd also welcome an attempt
>>
File: 1496743905000.jpg (184KB, 1500x938px) Image search: [Google]
1496743905000.jpg
184KB, 1500x938px
>>19123574
>>19123941
will try but take it with a grain of salt, not my usual area of doing things, try not to read too far into it or put extra meaning into it if possible, there's a good chance I'm just off here.

A, and S

The names Teresa and Mirabal also came up here, not sure if they're relevant at all but also came with the letters from earlier. They seem unrelated to the first two in terms of being the person themselves but may be related in some more removed sense.

Once again not my forte, I'm a little weaker on strict appearance or specifics stuff, but always willing to give it a try and my best shot, hope it was useful or correct, if not my bad m8.
>>
File: cm6yq.jpg (24KB, 425x641px) Image search: [Google]
cm6yq.jpg
24KB, 425x641px
>>19123939
>thanks for bearing with it in the early stages, and appreciate the feedback.

doesnt mean youre wrong,come on, if you want something palpable you can try with my name
>>
>>19123953
>A, and S
The first initials of an ex and a girl who might have a thing for me, respectively.

>Teresa and Mirabal
These I don't know any

Interesting experiment, thanks for letting me be your guinea pig
>>
File: 1480939472014.png (2MB, 1075x1520px) Image search: [Google]
1480939472014.png
2MB, 1075x1520px
>>19123956
>, if you want something palpable you can try with my name
Oh boy, honestly it's a real chance for me to prove if I'm im accurate or BS, I'll take it but nervous about it now.

Be hash with it anonkovich, if I've been a fraud this whole time I'd really want to know.

Seeing the initials C and R, C seems to be the first name if I had to guess and R the familial name.

If i'm way off let me know and I'll find a way to practice this a lot more before offering serious reads about it here. Honestly came here initially to test if this kind of sutff had any merit and gotten really mixed results. so It helps a lot to get authentic feedback and honest answers.
>>
File: 1479954677452.jpg (80KB, 512x745px) Image search: [Google]
1479954677452.jpg
80KB, 512x745px
>>19123939
I don't blame him much. Guilt isn't efficient for moving on. What good does grievance produce? But at the same time, it hurts to know that the remorse is only shallow. Why does he lack such compassion? It might be childhood related.
>>
File: oA7ufUj.jpg (165KB, 850x693px) Image search: [Google]
oA7ufUj.jpg
165KB, 850x693px
alrighty >>19122678 is done reading for the night

thanks for putting up with my bs /div/
>>
File: 4565454.jpg (69KB, 300x374px) Image search: [Google]
4565454.jpg
69KB, 300x374px
>>19123975
>C and R
Not correct m8,but c'mon! fucking initials, exactly appearance are hard as fuck, image if you could do this, you would be a fucking demigod

please dont stop reading stray ,youre not BS,most of readings you done for me are accurate,IN FACT im only in div thanks to you and a random lenormand missing reader.

if it helps you, C is one before my first initial and R is one before my 2nd name

Face it as the divine anti spoiler method m8!
>>
>>19124012
Thanks very much for your effort. Catch you again some over time.
>>
>>19121213
here you go:
>Classic 4-card cross spread. Tarot de Marseille. Reading good for 3-4 months.

>Love, Etc

Left=You=The Hermit; Right=The Question=Wheel; Top= General Climate= The Hanged Man; Bottom=Answer=The Chariot.

First of all, the Hanged Man as general atmosphere indicates that trapped-in feeling of loneliness and isolation. Your love-life is upside-down, your vision of a relationship is skewed, and this also prevents you from starting a fresh romance. The first priority will be to try to gain clearer view of what it is you want, and to be realistic about human relationships in general.

You as the Hermit again suggests loneliness. But the message of the Hermit is twofold: the first part is to bear in mind things take time but that progress can and will be made if you take it step-by-step. The second thing is to focus on what actually exists, and reinforce any “sparks” that you might already feel, fanning the little flame with some gentle wind. This also goes for yourself, to also work on making yourself feel more outgoing, more optimistic, and in a very real way, more attractive to potential partners.

Why? Because the Wheel indicates changes are afoot, and in a good way. If you travel or commute, you may well meet someone during that process. And that takes us to the conclusion: The Chariot pretty much is telling you to get out, move, shake that thing! Travel? Yes. Emigrate? Maybe. LDR? Quite probably. In any case, the very least is to stop being a female shut-in locked up in the basement and get out there. (Not saying that’s you, just in general.) You need to go and get yourself out where you can meet people, and be prepared to travel/move/LDR if and when you do. (There's nothing to say the gentleman won't be the one doing the eventual moving though, just in case!)

Good luck anon!
>>
File: 1496750502703.jpg (176KB, 720x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496750502703.jpg
176KB, 720x1000px
>>19124008
you technically got in before I said I was done, but m8 that's a lot fo follow ups, try not to be so worrisome about things and hope to know the answer to everything, sometimes life is a little more fun with those unknown elements you know?

Seems more like a coping mechanism or personality trait, one of those things that almost doesn't have a reason beyond "Just the way he is" it comes naturally and just happened to be that way, it might be weird it it went otherwise, just the way he and his mind works given who he is and what made him who he is if you ask me.

>>19124016
>please dont stop reading stray ,
I probably won't still have a fangirl issue from last time I was reading, left to resolve, can't leave that hanging now can I? :^)

>youre not BS,
ehh everyone makes mistakes, all I can do is try my best, unfortunately I've gotten to the point where I keep coming back even if I wanted to leave, you people treat me too kindly here. It's weird and I'm not used to it, but I keep coming back for that reason I suppose.
>>
>>19121216
It looks like you are in no position to make this happen at this point in time? Perhaps you are just fantasising, but let's continue. The relationship has no chance unless it is practical, that's for starters, so be realistic.

All the same, it's a good time to take the initiative (you), but just bear in mind the process will be up-and-down and perhaps somewhat shaky.
>>
>>19123756
>sorry for the delays m8s my little sis just got home so I had dinner with her and wanted to make sure she was doing alright before she went out again

What a cute fellow ;^)

Well; it'll probably be an add on some website I no longer use. I can't think of anything else..
If it doesn't take long to unfold, I will make sure to keep you updated on it.
I'm so fucking curious now x-x

Thank you so much stray.
>>
>>19121191
Three Cards: Temperance-Death-Devil

At a wild guess, I would say you are suffering anxiety due to the breakdown of a relationship, mostly likely FWB-type scenario, and have been either hitting the booze or self-medicating to an unreasonable degree. This has had an adverse effect on your psyche and health, thus the anxiety.

(Caveat Emptor: I don't usually do this type of off-the-cuff intuitive reading, so feedback appreciated, thanks)
>>
File: large.png (625KB, 478x750px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
625KB, 478x750px
>>19124043
We love u Stray!! :}
>>
File: best school.gif (768KB, 422x238px) Image search: [Google]
best school.gif
768KB, 422x238px
>>19124060
>What a cute fellow ;^)
Nah stray's a monster, a monster I say and that's final.

>Thank you so much stray.
No worries m8 glad to help. hope it all turns out alright and would love to hear some feedback if you ever see me around again, hope it all turns out for the best, keep protecting that smile of yours and doing your best alright anonichi?
>>
File: 1444109682627.jpg (64KB, 780x589px) Image search: [Google]
1444109682627.jpg
64KB, 780x589px
>>19124084
careful there anon, lonely people are the easiest to give an ego to, I'm really just someone who pops in from time to time to try and help out others. Just another anon really, don't pet the strays, stray dogs are dirty trashy street animals at best, even if they look like happy little doggos when you first see them.
>>
>>19124032
Thank you!!!
>>
>>19124043
I'm sorry for all those follow-ups. He did some very very horrible things and I'm having trouble coping/ moving on.

Thanks again. Be well.
>>
>>19121180
I don't snoop on 3rd parties so have just looked at the second part, what are *you* doing in all of this.

>Classic 4-card cross spread. Tarot de Marseille. Reading good for 3-4 months.

>Love, Etc

Left=You=Death; Right=The Question=The Fool; Top= General Climate= The Lover; Bottom=Answer=The Sun.

Death becomes her was the name of an old film as I recall. And that’s you. That woman. The home wrecker, a woman scorned and out for blood. You don’t even know yourself what kind of inner turmoil you’re currently in - and worse yet are prepared to unleash it on others. But let’s continue.

The Fool as relationship is barely any better: fleeing all and any responsibility of the failures of the past that have caused this sorry state of affairs, he wants to dive in headlong once again into an ill-thought up romance, but it ain’t gonna happen.

The Lover as overall atmosphere, even though it portrays what looks like the beginnings of a threesome, is just as bad. The amount of hesitation, indecision and confusion doesn’t make this any better at all in the slightest.

However, there is some good to this mess: the Sun, with the picture of the children playing, at least promises friendship, if nothing more. Just don’t do anything you might regret.

In fact, getting over this rough period (next couple of months) and dark thoughts may very well lead to something much more satisfying instead. Food for thought…
>>
File: 1464753127702.jpg (12KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1464753127702.jpg
12KB, 236x236px
>>19124109
>I'm sorry for all those follow-ups.
s'all good, I'll sass people but I still try to read them anyhow.

>He did some very very horrible things and I'm having trouble coping/ moving on.
Yeah basically this reason is why I read, people are going though a lot in life and having hard times, I imagine most people only come to a thread like this if things are rough so it's nice to be able to try and reach out and maybe help people going through their own perspnal troubles if possible.

tldr; good luck anon, life's a bitch sometimes, (most of the time actually) but keep up the good work, i hope it all turns out alright for ya m80.
>>
>>19124112
Thank you so much
>>
>>19124112
I cannot believe the accuracy of this reading...
>>
>>19124163
really? thanks for the feedback. Sometimes it's a bit hit and miss as regards people's motivations. We ask the tarot questions, but the smart man knows it's the Tarot that's doing the asking - to question ourselves.

Certainly, I was surprised myself by the positive outcome to the whole thing (the Sun) so it's no empty moralising on my part: you *will* see the light if you face yourself first - and let others get on with their lives. Good luck!
>>
>>19124176
Thank you! Is there any more advice you can give me about this situation?
>>
>>19124187
Going by the cards alone:

Death: come to terms with your negative feelings. venting isn't the best option, you have to let them go, and make a clean break.

The Fool: take responsibility for your actions and begin to grow into the person you truly want to be.

The Lover: be clear on the kind of relationship you want, and on the nature of human relationships in general. don't be unrealistic or live in fantasyland, make a commitment and strive to make it work.

The Sun: be happy for others, even when you feel you've been wronged. life is strange sometimes and we can't plan for everything, least of all in love.

Plus a happier, brighter you will be naturally more attractive!

Good luck!
>>
>>19124208
Thank u!
Thread posts: 564
Thread images: 99

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.