[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi i am a former worker at cern ask me anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
Hi i am a former worker at cern ask me anything
>>
>>19119959
do you LARP often, or was this a spur of the moment thing?
>>
>>19119960
My black gay boyfriend suggested I do this while riding his disease ridden cock.
>>
What is your true purpose
>>
>>19119995
Roleplaying
>>
>>19120008
What is the true purpose behind the Mandela effect
>>
Have your oaths been voided yet?
>>
>>19120013
Roleplaying
>>
Why are you lot such shit cunts?
>>
>>19120103
Roleplaying
>>
>>19119959
Is being a complete faggot a part of your job, or just your personal choise?
>>
>>19119959
so did you get fired the moment they found out you put the ferret in the supper collider or after they did the same to a few other animals
>>
>>19119959
How was your job? Daily routine?
>>
What's the room number of the main cantina?
Even if you never went there you'd know.
>>
>>19120167
>Choise

I like your accent hotboy, why don't you spread your asscheeks now, your favourite uncle's gonna play doctor doctor with you- a colonoscopy doctor to be exact.
>>
>>19119959
What is your opinion of Steins;Gate? I'm a roleplayer myself you see and a fellow CERN employee.
>>
Why is every one so sceptical? Cern is not some secret society, they have tens of thousands of people working there. I go to a shitty university and I know people who went on to work at cern.
>>
>>19120374
roleplaying
>>
OP is so gay that if he did work at CERN then they would use his asshole as the particle beam dump
>>
>>19119959
what happened to that black matter that was going to eat everything on earth on apocalypse day?

hows the progress on the hazard suite and gravity ray gun?
>>
>>19120384
The real question is:

Is black matter alive?
>>
why does their logo literally have a 666

are they using quantum physics to open a portal to hell?
>>
>>19119959
>I, Pet Goat II
Explain this.
>>
>>19120387
No... black lives mater.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.