[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the old gods making a comeback?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 48

File: Poseidon.jpg (129KB, 953x838px) Image search: [Google]
Poseidon.jpg
129KB, 953x838px
With the Abrahamic faiths rapidly dying out in the West, are pagan faiths going to make a bigger comeback than they already are? It seems logical that a mixture of them and philosophy alongside quasi religious political movements like NatSoc, Fascism, and Communism will grow.
>>
already exist and are worshiped within the framework of jungian psychology
>>
>>19119616
Jung is interesting and probably true in part, but I think the gods exist as Metaphysical beings
>>
>>19119591
Dear god I hope it does. There are lots of good lessons in the sagas, much more than "HAIL ODIN I AM STRONK VIKING WHITE PRIDE" which is where paganism is at now.

A real revival of mysticism would be cool too. You have celebrities claiming they're kabbalists, but a revival of gnosticism and Sufism in the muslim world would be very interesting.
>>
>>19119662
Viking fags are annoying but there are some cool germanic pagans. I mostly interested in Greco-Roman, but I read the Poetic Edda, it seems to have good morals.
>>
>>19119591
Yes. They are.
>>
File: 1496264145320.jpg (35KB, 327x323px) Image search: [Google]
1496264145320.jpg
35KB, 327x323px
>>19119591
It sure would be interesting. I'd support it so long as it led to more genuine understanding of ancient religious practice.
And of course the reaction from christian youtube conspiracy theorists would be funny.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn-6dO4Bh3k
>>
File: Odinfags.jpg (128KB, 1024x670px) Image search: [Google]
Odinfags.jpg
128KB, 1024x670px
>>19119662
>"HAIL ODIN I AM STRONK VIKING WHITE PRIDE"
>>
>>19119591
>With the Abrahamic faiths rapidly dying out in the West
OP pls. As soon as there is oppression here like there is in China, it will spread as it has there
>>
It's more legitimate to re-develop and evolve the original pagan gods than try and reconstruct them - too much has ben lost.
>>
i can tell you callings still happen for sure
>>
>>19120466

makes more sense to me to try to see what comes your way than invent something yourself and worship that
>>
Yeah OP i watch American Gods too
>>
>>19120508
This. Just because there's a popular T.V. show for the idiot masses full of watered down media shit about pagan Gods doesn't mean that "paganism is making a comeback." It's just that the gap between those who are actually Christian and those who are "culturally Christian" is more evident.
>>
>>19120450
>old norse buildings made hundreds of years ago
>nig huts built yesterday
>>
File: Neopagans.jpg (203KB, 1245x922px) Image search: [Google]
Neopagans.jpg
203KB, 1245x922px
>>19120738
>>
>>19120563
>the gap between those who are actually Christian and those who are "culturally Christian" is more evident.
>"culturally Christian"
I call them Churchgoers, 'cause that's all they do.
>>
>>19120782

christianity is not european no matter how hard you preach it in europe.
>>
>>19120792
One of these two religions conquered and civilized the world, the other did not.
>>
File: christianity.jpg (33KB, 745x387px) Image search: [Google]
christianity.jpg
33KB, 745x387px
>>19120796
>>
>>19119688
Truth.
>>
>>19120796
>One of these two religions conquered and civilized the world

The religion did nothing, men did, the religion was just a problem that was oppressing men and needs to go.
>>
File: NeoFagans.png (24KB, 677x667px) Image search: [Google]
NeoFagans.png
24KB, 677x667px
>>19120802
Not an argument. Face it, Germanic/Norse culture was inferior.
>>
>>19120809
>The religion did nothing, men did, the religion was just a problem that was oppressing men and needs to go.
Nah, the Church was the foundation for the sciences. See Galileo, Isaac Newton, and Louis Pasteur.
>>
File: cuckstians.jpg (34KB, 633x393px) Image search: [Google]
cuckstians.jpg
34KB, 633x393px
>>19120810
>Not an argument.
>>
>>19120815
>the Church was the foundation

The church did nothing but burn scientists out of petty disputes.
Universities were where knowledge was.
>>
File: You.png (331KB, 830x974px) Image search: [Google]
You.png
331KB, 830x974px
>>19120792
>>
>european grabs devil worship from the desert as a faith
>thinks he's on the right path.
>calls me a pagan without knowing what I believe or why.
>>
File: garden-of-eden.jpg (274KB, 806x617px) Image search: [Google]
garden-of-eden.jpg
274KB, 806x617px
The funnies part about cuckstains is how they believe they grabbed the right version of christianity without doind any tests, they just blindly believe in opposition to the evidence.
>>
>>19120824
>>
>>19120820
[Citation needed]
>>
File: loving parents.jpg (126KB, 1202x523px) Image search: [Google]
loving parents.jpg
126KB, 1202x523px
>>19120839
>>
>>19120835
Lol, what even is this
>>
File: I draw this badly.jpg (127KB, 1202x523px) Image search: [Google]
I draw this badly.jpg
127KB, 1202x523px
>>19120843

A homage to those who pick the wrong side of christianity.
>>
>>19120828
>Le demiurge meme that is not even remotely corroborrated by other texts from the era
>>
File: Shit.jpg (64KB, 650x640px) Image search: [Google]
Shit.jpg
64KB, 650x640px
>>19120826
>>
>>19119591
No cause gods don't real
>>
>>19120450
Except thats how nords USED to live vs how nigs STILL live you fuckin moron
>>
>>19120738
Pretty sure those aren't the original Norse buildings, brah.
>>
>>19119591
no they're not
>>
Not going to defend abrahamic religion, but if you think that it is anything more than fables meant to teach complex knowledge about ethics to primitive people within a historical social context, then you need to rethink your stance. Same goes for paganism.
>>
>>
File: varg stop.jpg (22KB, 440x460px) Image search: [Google]
varg stop.jpg
22KB, 440x460px
The pagan guy in this thread has to just be bait
>>
>>19120868
This whole thread is bait.
>>
>>19119591
"""Pagan"""" religions won't come back even if all christcucks disappear.

I still think abrahamic religions should've stayed in the dessert where they belong, we lost 300 years of technological advancements trying to adapt christianism to Europe and then we infected all America with it.
>>
Is this another vargtard thread?
>>
File: 1496930285805.jpg (58KB, 1200x482px) Image search: [Google]
1496930285805.jpg
58KB, 1200x482px
>>19120876
>I still think abrahamic religions should've stayed in the dessert where they belong, we lost 300 years of technological advancements trying to adapt christianism to Europe and then we infected all America with it.
>>
>I still think abrahamic religions should've stayed in the dessert where they belong, we lost 300 years of technological advancements trying to adapt christianism to Europe and then we infected all America with it.
No, we lost 3 centuries of technological advancement due to fact that germanic subhumans destroyed western part of one of the most glorious empire in the world and if anything christians in the west maintained that knowledge that snowniggers would destroy.
Also, it was dark ages for the west, while byzantine was going well in the east.
>>
>>19120904

That's delusional if you think christians would have preserved any kind of knowledge that didn't go along with their dogma. And i'm not talking about germans destroying some papers, i'm talking about actual people with actual progressive ideas being killed by christians throughout centuries.
>>
>LARPagan cucks unironically believe they're going to topple the only true religion
>>
>>19120921
>i'm talking about actual people with actual progressive ideas being killed by christians throughout centuries.
like?
>>
>>19120898
What a ridiculous chart
hahaha
>>
>>19120869
Well it sure worked didn't it?
>>
File: norse.jpg (107KB, 584x584px) Image search: [Google]
norse.jpg
107KB, 584x584px
>>
So what happens if christianity is false and the gnostics who warned about the demiurge were right?
>>
>>19121001

gnostics are abrahamic, it all comes from the same place
>>
>>19121004

This doesn't answer the question.
>>
>>19120923
>true

If it is true it will work

>they will drink poison and will not harm them

I wanna see you on camera doing this live
>>
>>19121017
What the fuck is that even supposed to mean
>>
>>19121021
It means that it takes a real lunatic to put cyanide in milk.
>>
>>19121008

well wouldn't the first part make the second highly unlikely considering both philosophies come from the same school of thought?

i assumed that would answer your question
>>
>>19119591
Source? Any proof?
You sit in your room all day looking at this kind o fthing that you forget how the real world works. Get up and go out.
>>
>>19119662
>"HAIL ODIN I AM STRONK VIKING WHITE PRIDE" which is where paganism is at now

This is why I don't interact with the greater pagan community. Wake me up when we've moved past this and aspertru like this are universally laughed at.
>>
The old gods are already in charge of this universe and they meet regularly to discuss how things should be run. They shouldn't be trusted with power because they don't know what is right and what is wrong. They want people to suffer and are very selfish with their powers. They think they will rule this universe forever, but they are wrong. There will be a new God very soon.
>>
>>19120796
>One of these two religions conquered and civilized the world
You mean the religion of the Europoids who first created civilization before the Younger Dryas and then spread their knowledge around the world after the flood? All civilization which can be observed on this planet can be traced back to "pagans." Abrahamism has done nothing but lead to the degeneration of Europoids through the normalization of treasonous ideals (acceptance of a foreign and false religion being the first step to damnation) and the rise of Semitic hegemony on the backs of race traitors.
>>
>>19120450
The European huts are clearly of a higher quality.
>>
The current gods of the universe are politicians. They want the little man to suffer and only want themselves and their buddies to become more powerful and to keep the normal people weak.

When the real omnipotent comes back, the gods will be punished for their crimes.
>>
>>19120792
>Christianity as we know it today was shaped in Europe
>the head of the catholic church is based in Rome
>Christianity is not European
>>
As usual NRG was way out ahead on this. check the date of the post

http://nrgiseternal.com/index.php/topic,231.msg12371.html#msg12371
>>
>>19121175
>the defining feature of Cucktianity is the worship of a Semite whose message is based on a Semitic tradition
There is simply no changing the archetypal meaning of the core of the religion.
>>
>>19121186
Jesus's lasting message to Jews was pretty much "stop being fags, you aren't special", and to this day they're still mad at him for it.
>>
>>19121195
And maybe we wouldn't have to eradicate Semites if they were all capable of rising to Yeshua's level. However, if you worship a foreigner you are a race traitor.
>>
>>19121195
it was more like "you are the schmegma of satan and Im going to wipe your stain from the planet"
>>
>>19121202
Yet you worship baal, and ive read the talmud so spare me the typical lines you feed the goy. "yahweh" thats cute. Anyone whose read the bible knows yahweh is a volcano demon.
>>
abrahamic religions arent failing, christianity has just been killed by materialistic secularism which in turn is being overtaken by islam
>>
>>19121210
>Yet you worship baal
Swing and a miss, try defaming me in some other way since you can't argue for Cucktianity.
>>
>>19121221
Abrhamic religions ARE pagan. Knowthecode bro.

Anytime you see a star and a moon, particulalry together you are seeing semiramis/tammuz worship.

The "star of david" has NOTHING to do with david, its a HEXagram, as in to put a hex on someone and is also called the star of remphan.

and christianity, i mean wow, just SO clearly a death cult. Transubstantiation?? and dont even try the "its a metaphor" thing, the clergy will tell you they believe the bread and wine literally become blood and flesh, oh and they worship a corpse hung on a cross.

fyi:jesus wasnt crucified, he was hung on a pole, look it up.

the 3 "abrahamic" faiths are mystery religion lite for the masses
>>
>>19119591
I honestly think so. That's why ISIS is in the News and why we're still fighting wars in the middle east for 40 years. It's why Kek is fighting Moloch.

the internet / tv has brought us new, strange ways to worship that is feeding Gods like they've never been fed before.
>>
>>19121224
A)I never would argue for any abrahamic faith.

B) Baal Shem Tob, if you even know what I am speaking of, which you likely dont because your are a JIDF shill, you know you are owned
>>
>>19121237
I just casually mentioned that all of the Semitic traditions are false and Semites are to be genocided, not sure why you think I'm defending a region I would happily see glassed.
>>
Thank you /pol/ for ruining another thread

I think in the next 5-10 years there will be a comeback. Even aside from Asatru you have "druidism" in the british isles, and huge pagan bonfires on Beltaine, Mayday, Samhain, ect. Some of this is based on fact, some is not. Either way it's a welcome return to some old traditions, and a way to encourage nature worship and heightened spirituality in this post-religious age
>>
>>19121371
This thread was faded to ruins from the start.
You just came over spilling "facts" and when we tell you that you are wrong and this is bullshit and blame /pol/.
Just delet this and move along, kid.
>>
>>19121371
>faggots think their "nature gods" are real than "internet gods" aren't
>>
>>19121508
>are real than "internet gods" aren't
>are real than aren't
>real than aren't

Faggotry confirmed
>>
>>19121397
Not my thread buddy

>>19121397
Go praise kek somewhere else
>>
>>19121534
>can't tell than from then
>acts like he isn't the faggot
>>
>>19121546
>still doesn't get it
>>
Nope. At least not in their previous forms. Too much was lost, and what was retained isn't necessarily going to meet the needs of society going forward.

I think that moving forward, we'll probably see a merging of modernized Abrahamic religion and scientific approaches to mystical experience (research into meditation and entheogen use) with Eastern mystical practices, leading to the creation of a new current.
>>
>>19121508
>>19121546
>>faggots think their "nature gods" are real than "internet gods" aren't
Ok lets break this down
>*people* think *they* are real than *them* aren't
>they are real than them aren't
Is English your second language or are you just retarded
>>
>>19121537
Nice

>>19121537
to

>>19121537
know
>>
>>19121600
Second reply was for >>19121508 ya goof
>>
>>19121592
holy FUCK, look up the difference between then and than

I wasnt even writing a complete sentence fuckhead, if I was i would of used a period, just like I'm not going to use a period here because my tense changes
>>
File: image.jpg (180KB, 669x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 669x1080px
>>19120466

This. Many myths have parallels across the world. Just create a myth that parallels every myth you like.

The significance of myth is that it's truly timeless - even today, the old stories are being passed down. Myth contains litterally everything, and amounts to a narrativization of Platonic forms. In truth, the stories are only there to display the virtues of a particular form - evil people act evil because their way is to murder, rape and steal. Good people act good because their way is to give birth, make love and create.

Western civilization is winding down, and that means that a new Truth is needed. We're revisiting the old ways, and updating them to include the features of the modern world - ancient UFO's, ancient nuclear weapons, ancient master-races who can only be produced with modern technology.

If we take the West far enough, we wind up in magic fantasy land. The drugs alone make you feel like you're there, and they're now talking about putting a womb in a man and calling him a woman. Aside from the sex-changing Ila of Hindu myth, what in human history guides our way through this new technology?

>>19120563
>>19120508

In 'The Sandman,' the Moon tells Wanda (A transsexual) that she isn't a woman, and then Death gives her a woman's body for a short time before Wanda has her soul recycled, or placed into eternal blackness, or whatever happens which is never explained.

Myth even gives us a map for understanding womb transplants - transsexuals are re-enacting the life of Ila, who in some versions was born a man and became a woman to give birth to Pururavas - father of the entire Somavamsha, or Lunar dynasty.

The Chinese record that a 'Da Yuezhi' or 'Moon people' lived in Xinjiang, and later moved west around the same time as the Scythians, who they chased west away from Bactria. In Bactria, a city called Ay Khanoum has relics that depict Cybele, whose lover was the castrated Attis. Cybele was brought to Europe around 300BC.
>>
>>19121671
>would of
HOLY SHIT LMAO stop kidding yourself bud learn how to write
>>
>>19120898
>Not even a fucking blip for the moon landing or ISS
Get the fuck out.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 295x327px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 295x327px
>>19121712

Around 200BC, Rome was in a war with Carthage, and litterally re-wrote their history so that they were the descendents of Aenaeus, who was the son of Aphrodite.

The weird thing with Aphrodite is that she formed from Saturn's severed genitals. Saturn or Cronus was the sister and wive of Rhea, daughter of Gaia, and both Rhea and Gaia, as mother goddesses, were equivalents to Cybele.

As well, the theme of a male soul being cut off of a being and someone placed into a woman, where it reincarnates as a feminine individual, is mirrored by the hermaphroditic mountain-daemon Agdistis, whose male genitals were cut off and transfered to an almond tree, whose fruit was eaten by the mother of Attis. The father of Attis is the sea god Sangarius - the theme of severed genitals (Aphrodite, Agdistis) being transformed by water, Aether - ancient people believed in waters above and below the firmament which leaked down to cause floods. Thus Water was to ancient people what Outer Space is to modern people - the aliens and UFO's came from water.

Attis goes on to be castrated, and becomes the lover of Cybele who's synonymous with Mt. Agdistis. Aphrodite also marries Hermes, and produces a son called Hermaphroditus, who fuses with the Naiad Salmacis to become a hermaphrodite.

'Aphroditus' was a form of Aphrodite, and was probably synonymous with Hermaphroditus. During the Council of Nicaea, Canon 1 banned self-castrated individuals from the clergy. This would be significant in a Roman world, where the Galli were intimately linked to Roman political and religious power.

Quite simply, Nicaea was about throwing transsexuals out of power. A mother-goddess worshipping cult of transsexuals once existed - the emperor Elagabalus even sent requests across the known world for a surgeon to give him a vagina.

Today, these transsexuals are trying once more to take over society. In 1930, Lili Elbe received a ovary and womb trasplant which later killed her due to organ rejection.
>>
>>19120782
Except stone henge is at least 5000 years old
>>
>>19119633
Why?
>>
>>19120175
That's never gonna happen unless we figure out time travel.

Too much information has been destroyed and doctored by the current big religions during the middle ages and earlier. We just don't know enough definitive information about the old ways to practice them as they used to be.
>>
>>19121712
>>19121899
like to think we are making New Gods though. I have to admit its hard there is just so much power in the old names. Transexualism is going to die just like it died in Rome with after Elagabalus.

>>19121765
you literally ate bait on a bisected sentence I didn't correct on purpose, I also write would of on purpose too, you're so easy
>>
>>19121899
I thought you were really cool for knowing all this up until
>Today, these transsexuals are trying once more to take over society
I guess I should just start assuming everyone on /x/ has some sort of foil fashioned as some sort of hat on top of their heads, huh?
>>
>>19121960
>I was only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>19121202
>yeshua
Get out.
>>
>>19119591
how the fuck is reverting to old gods logical?
the antithesis of modern religion isn't old religion, it's knowledge
when we have facts and information about how things work then we no longer need Gods and spirituality to compensate for fear and ignorance

once humanity is unified, we will be educated enough that we no longer have to make shit up for what happens after death, where did we come from, or what causes Alzheimers.
>>
File: 1488489413086s.jpg (2KB, 123x124px) Image search: [Google]
1488489413086s.jpg
2KB, 123x124px
>>19121970
so fking easy
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 450x450px
>>19121899

The Weimer Republic was overthrown in 1933, and the Nazis burned the institutes that did this research. Later on, during the Night of the Long Knives in 1934, Gregor Strasser was shot, and his brother Otto fled Germany.

The entire SA was purged, and accusations of homosexuality were leveled against Strasser and Rohm. Were these murdered Nazis trying to start the Cybele cult back up?

After Germany was defeated, Operation Paperclip involved removing German scientists and forcing them to work on ICBM's. Wernher von Braun had been a member of the VfR, an amatuer rocketry association in Germany. von Braun wanted to make human space travel a reality, and was furious with Hitler - he went on to work for the USA.

The USA and USSR worked together on rockets - we had the space shuttle, they had the Buran. They explored Venus, we explored Mars. von Braun thus worked for everyone who crushed the Nazis - the same New World Order that took in Otto Strasser and who locked up Rudolf Hess.

Otto went on to denounce anti-semitism and racism, while staying true to National Socialism. He worked to overthrow Hitler, and he succeeded. Hess wasn't allowed to speak to anyone, but claimed to be attempting to negotiate surrender for Germany. The execution of Nazi leaders was intended to wipe clean the slate of history - no man, no story. Since then, a pro-transsexual agenda has been promoted in the west. Coincidence?

This is why myth is coming back.
>>
>>19121960

>Transexualism is going to die just like it died in Rome with after Elagabalus

I think there's a cabal - see >>19122075. Moreover, I think it's a never-ending conflict.

>>19121966

>I thought you were really cool for knowing all this up until
>Today, these transsexuals are trying once more to take over society
>I guess I should just start assuming everyone on /x/ has some sort of foil fashioned as some sort of hat on top of their heads, huh

Well, firstly - I am a transsexual. Secondly - why did Trump invite Caitlyn Jenner to use any bathroom she wanted? Thirdly, while I'd like it if you thought I was cool, it doesn't ruin my day if you don't.

Take what you want from what I wrote, and leave the rest. And I sincerely, thank you for the criticism - it helps me adjust things so I get received better.
>>
File: golden ratio.jpg (130KB, 634x708px) Image search: [Google]
golden ratio.jpg
130KB, 634x708px
>>19119591
polytheism and monotheism is indirectly the same when one realizes one is always an isolated part of the greater whole while being a collective universe themselves

it's the law of the worlds
>>
>>19119591
>are we going to replace one retarded set of fake ideas for another retarded set of fake ideas?

No, thanks.
>>
>>19121899

>cybele

i was thinking about her the other day, couldn't remember her name
>>
File: IMG_0478.jpg (239KB, 1280x1247px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0478.jpg
239KB, 1280x1247px
I don't know about u dumb fags but I only worship kek. The ancient Egyptian god of memes. Eat shit snow niggers.
>>
File: IMG_0400.jpg (20KB, 178x120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0400.jpg
20KB, 178x120px
>>19122422
>>
>>19122429
Jajaja.

Never change.
>>
File: IMG_0313.jpg (177KB, 888x1120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0313.jpg
177KB, 888x1120px
>>19122444
Kek be with you brother
>>
Yap we are
>>
is the pagan religion supposed to be dharma?

indo-european paganism = vedic horse nomads immigrating west
chinese dao i ching = vedic horse nomads immigrating east

someone is working very hard to convince people this is the case for at least 150 years right? this idea of linking all the world religions together so civilisation doesn't collapse back into barbarism.

bit sketchy, christianity and islam are still pretty dominant.
>>
>>19119591
nah the digital gods are pretty on the rise right now. Not that I'm taking sides or anything.
>>
>>19119591
Have you ever heard of Islam?
>>
>>19122800
He said "west", dipshit.
>>
>>19119591
Pagan faiths aren't making a comeback. The majority of the beliefs were wiped out when Christianity took over. Wicca, modern druids, and other "pagan" religions were mostly made to try to reinvent paganism from the scraps we did know. And it turned into free love hippie trash. And if you think any of these modern pagan movements are anything like old paganism, try looking at how these people lived and what they did. You'll find it wasn't some cuddly and warm free love stuff that they were into.
>>
The truth is, mystery religions have always ruled the world. They're all false gods though. Greek, Egyptian, Nordic, Babylonian """"gods"""" are all fallen angels posing as gods. They have different names in different places but they're all the same
>>
>>19122137
From the information presented, I just don't believe transexuals are trying to take over the world. Kaitlyn using whatever bathroom doesn't really say to me there's a trans NWO in the works. Why do you believe that? Is that a personal goal of yours? Did you buy into the 'sissy hypno' stuff or what?

I appreciate the way you handle criticism btw. You are maybe-kinda-cool in my book. Just saying that for the record.
>>
Why is European paganism always equated with Odin worship/Asatru?

Are Greco-Roman Pagans, Celtic and East European Pagans not making a comeback as well?
>>
>>19124183
None of paganism is making a comeback at all. Especially not in their original forms. But as said before, mainly because when Christianity came in it destroyed any written works or oral traditions, much like Islam scoured the Middle East and left few traces of what former religions there were or how they were practiced. Abrahamic faiths don't mix well with others and tend to try to stamp out any competitors.
>>
File: 1495649537519.jpg (1MB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1495649537519.jpg
1MB, 1200x1800px
>>19124200
>destroyed any written works and oral traditions
>what is the Iliad, Odyssey, Aeneid, Georgics, Metamorphoses, Homeric Hymns, Sappho's poems to Aphrodite, Cicero's Nature of the Gods, etc.

wot

I'll admit that the Eddas were written from a pro-Christian stance but there are a ton of Greco-Roman materials alive today

also pic related
>>
>>19124200
Fuck off tripfag
>>
>>19124274
Gtfo if you have nothing to contribute to the discussion.
>>
>>19124216
A few works. I never said all. And none of what you mentioned is a basis for faith in any of those beings. How would you build up a religion based around any of those? There is no Bible equivalent extent from Paganism. Namely due to written works and oral traditions wiping most of it out.

That's why modern paganism is so pathetic. It's new age hippie crap clinging to something older for legitimacy. But it isn't making a comeback. Modern paganism isn't really growing, and is so different from old paganism that it's a new thing entirely.

Because the few scraps you mentioned aren't the pagan equivalent of a Bible. Like if someone found a Bible, that is all they really need to understand Jewish and Christian theology. You have moral tales, clear methods of worship expected, and other things. Half of what you mentioned were understood to be fictional epics even in their time, they aren't guidebooks in the same way the Bible, Vedas, or any number of other faiths had.

It sucks, but Abrahamic faiths scoured anything remotely useful in the pursuit of practicing the faiths as the old pagans did. So, it's either VOLK fags or new age hippie fags. Pick your poison.
>>
>>19124292
You said not any works survived, meaning all were destroyed

I'm not disagreeing with the lack of a major foundational text, but to say one couldnt draw faith from any of these is a bit of a stretch. Particularly the Georgics which posses the story of Orpheus around which his interesting cult (very similar to Brahmic Hinduism) was founded

Religion in itself is an evolving and not static concept. The Talmud was created thousands following thousands of years of Jewish Oral tradition. Whose to say that it would be impossible for one to find moral teachings and laws in the Old myths and stories and develop a faith from them? Religion is a human construction, remember
>>
the original gods never left. They are definitely making a comeback with shows like American Gods and to some extent exo theism. The more time goes on, the more we learn about them. I feel we are close to the truth.
>>
>>19124310
I didn't say no works survived. Any was a misspelling of many. And context clues would tell you that, especially since my other post says not many and makes it clear that what we have on paganism is pretty minor.

And religion is a social construct, but that doesn't matter. If you view religion as "take what's good and disregard the rest" then you don't need religion at all and you're just an atheist who likes to roleplay. If you want to follow the faiths because you want to honestly follow them and believe in them? Too bad, nothing really exists that would aid in that due to what I said before. So, while you can just go with the myths and legends, but then you aren't really following the faith as it was practiced.

And at that point why even bother?
>>
File: Kali_Yuga.jpg (42KB, 235x320px) Image search: [Google]
Kali_Yuga.jpg
42KB, 235x320px
Came to /x/ to start a new thread but might as well ask here: let's say someone wanted to make new gods, how would one go about this? What should one be reading? What rituals should one be engaged in? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>19124372

what if you follow based solely on visitation dreams and past life memories?
>>
>>19124395
I think 4chan has made a few desu. Kek is an amalgamation of The old egyptian god and new stuff, while Winterchan and Ebolachan are almost entirely new. Get enough people to praise believe and give offerings and thoughts and prayers, and you might have yourself a deity
>>
File: baal2.png (271KB, 272x759px) Image search: [Google]
baal2.png
271KB, 272x759px
>>19121204
>>19121195
>it was more like "you are the schmegma of satan and Im going to wipe your stain from the planet"

No, he said he'd give them the world in exchange for their souls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdGZilkhXvY
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 476x1088px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 476x1088px
>>19124150

>From the information presented, I just don't believe transexuals are trying to take over the world

Consider that the modern inhabitants of Europe - basically everyone of haplogroup R1b, R1a or R2 is descended from haplogroup P, which is found at it's highest concentration in the Phillipines. This happened about 70,000 years ago, but the point is that Europeans are not Eurasians - they're 'South China Sea-anites.' Of course, so is haplogroup Q, native to siberia and the Americas.

Haplogroup P came from haplogroup K2b, which came from K2 (Found in native Australian aboriginees,) which came from K, which came from IJK - which has never been found in living males. Another descendent of IJK - I - has been found among Australian aboriginees, as has R1. This makes perfect sense - attempts to cast such haplogroups as European admixture are unwarranted.

Australian aboriginees sub-incised their penises, and had other aboriginees stick their penises into the slits;

>http://www.theaustralian.com.au/opinion/columnists/a-long-tradition-of-abuse/news-story/74a11f05cbffcb09a9f97d9408bb25ce
>http://www.my-penis.org/subincision.html

If Europeans are genetically downstream of Australian aboriginees, then Cybele represents an inherited goddess who stretches back 70,000 years. When I say transsexuals are trying to take over the world, I mean that they're trying to normalize their behavior - which includes taking penises into manufactured vaginas.

>Kaitlyn using whatever bathroom doesn't really say to me there's a trans NWO in the works. Why do you believe that? Is that a personal goal of yours?

My goal is to normalize my behavior, and I think many powerful people share it because those powerful people are either transsexuals or are part of a cabal run by transsexuals. Nothing else can explain why they're allowed to create an entire surgery for themselves - many experiments had to be preformed before SRS became normal treatment.
>>
>pagan "gods"
>old gods

Pick one
>>
They never left, just hitched a ride into out era within secular ideologies such as capitalism.
>>
File: image.jpg (210KB, 938x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210KB, 938x960px
>>19126181

>Did you buy into the 'sissy hypno' stuff or what?

No. What happened was the reverse of sissy, actually - I saw visions of three hermaphrodites, and in one I saw them on the side of a barren mountain with bows and arrows in their hands. I've gleaned that these hermaphrodites were very dominant, and didn't submit to men - they lived among each other as equals.

Men chase women and reincarnate as women - women chase men and reincarnate as men. Gays reincarnate as their own sex. A hermaphrodite would reincarnate as a hermaphrodite, or rather would never die, having fused the two most fundamental forces into a mini-Earth.

A hermaphroditic being could colonize an entire planet by themselves, without a lover. Their first child was genetically identical to them - a divine twin. This twin became the hermaphodite's lover, producing the foundational virtue of incest that existed in Egypt.

At a certain point, this incest was inevitable;

>http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/12/131218-neanderthal-genome-incest-archaic-ancestor-science/
>Comparison of the Neanderthal genome with a previously sequenced Denisovan one shows that both early species were far more limited, scattered, and isolated than early modern humans

The reason they bred with their closest relatives was that the small gene pools could quickly spread mutations. Genes have two alleles - one from mom, one from dad. A homozygote has two identical copies, and a heterozygote has two different copies.

A person with red hair is a homozygote for the MC1R gene - their version doesn't produce a functional molecule. If they breed with someone with dark hair, a function version will be passed down, and the child will always have dark hair. So, not only did new mutations emerge quickly - incest could preserve a breed. The more inbred they became, the more distinct they became - the people with red hair had to isolate themselves genetically to come into existance at all.
>>
>>19119591
No, Abrahamic apostates typically convert to atheism.
>>
File: image.jpg (205KB, 1280x915px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205KB, 1280x915px
>>19126290

People in the region of Melanesia have red hair due to the same MC1R mutation that occurs in Eurasia.

Again, an attempt is made to explain this via European admixture, but that ignores that these people are already related to Europeans. It get's more overt - I've been speaking about Y-DNA, but also 'European' mtDNA has been found in Australian aboriginees;

>http://m.pnas.org/content/113/25/6892.full
>The existence of morphologically gracile and robust forms of Aboriginal Australian people from the Pleistocene subfossil record suggested to some (7) a complex history of the settlement of the Australian continent
>The haplogroups observed for WLH4 were S2 and V3c
>The haplogroups observed for WLH3a were H15a1, U5a, and H1. WLH3b showed haplogroups H40b, H1, and H3

mtDNA haplogroups S and V are both descended from N - which supposedly left Africa around 70,000 years ago. For haplogroup V to be found in Australia 40,000 years ago, but not today implies that the V line was wiped out in Australia. V came from HV, and has a sister - H. U5 came from R, and for that matter so did HV.

P, which also came from R, is common in Australia, the Philippines, Papua New Guinea and Melanesia. Europe's genotype diversity looks like a truncated version of Oceania's - which means that Europeans came from Oceania.

Why doesn't mainstream science want to admit this? Note thar this doesn't mean that whites are native to Australia or own it - there was a branching point, and the mt-I/mt-HV Australians stayed home, and Europeans left and concentrated certain genes that cause their modern phenotype.

This corresponds both in geographical area and ethnic composition to the claims James Churchward made about Mu.

This is another example of Myth guiding science - Mu is guiding us to discover our true past in Oceania. Native Americans also come from this same wave, and the Si-Te-Cah may have been part of it.
>>
File: trash.jpg (88KB, 640x654px) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
88KB, 640x654px
I never really got this "Christianity of the religion of white people" or "Christianity is european"

All christianity has ever done has been killing white people

Why would you praise a religion that has only ever killed your kind?

t. Asatruer
>>
>>19126866
That's not true at all

Historically Christianity destroyed Arab, African, Latin and Asian cultures. The Colonial era and missionary work is proof of this.

You know shit about history. The Roman conversion to Christianity was widely accept and the brushes against Pagans are exaggerated, making up only a small portion of the Abrahamic history.
>>
>>19126181
you say that but you also must know there is great magic in a person who mixes the feminine and masculine. Not trying to be a drama queen here but transsexuals seem to have a corrupting effect on any society they're allowed to flourish in. I mean, I don't really care about what corruption you push on society. Personally I like to spread love of death. But atleast I'm real about it, I know what I'm doing is not good.
>>
>>19119616
I begun reading Jung's "Man and his Symbols". I'm hoping to better understand not only my dreams, but life as a whole which I believe to be a sort of mega/meta dream. Anything interesting you might be able to share?
>>
I'd just like to say that multiple divine personalities who consider a drunken orgy as a pious act is a lot more appealing than the symbolic cannibalism tacked onto a confusingly goofy Jewish desert narrative that I was raised with. Just sayin...
>>
File: 1478017976077.png (531KB, 973x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1478017976077.png
531KB, 973x1053px
>>19127578

I SAY GOOD LAD, EXCELLENT COMMENT!!!

>> Anonymous 06/10/17(Sat)00:00:00 No.19127578

PAGANS
>WOMEN PRIESTS
>THAT FUCK
>IN CHURCHES
>OK WITH DRUGS, ALCOHOL
>NP WITH CHRISTIANS
>JEWS?????MUSLISMS???? I HOPE THEY STAY ON THEIR FUCKING CONTINENTS BETTER, NO TRADE, LESS IMMIGRATIONS, >FUCK OFF SAUDIS AND ALL SCUM THERE
>FOCUS ON EDUCATION AND LIFE
>MILITARY STRENGTH
>>
File: 1481361811764.png (894KB, 1048x745px) Image search: [Google]
1481361811764.png
894KB, 1048x745px
>>19127611

samefagging

On Paganism as a unistic aproach to Life and, (((((((((((((most))))))))))))))))) important --- GOD.

The term modern implies the advent of Christianity centuries ago, crediting itself, for good reason, with the preservation of the culture of our species. In the meantime, it has alienated some of the worst of human behavior. Unfortunately, it has also made us docile. Look at the food we're eating: some lifeforms are grown in Matrix-like installations, programmed for death. We harvest life.
>>
Probably in Europe.

I think Islam is going to push formerly Christian/Muslim nations back to their old ways. Zoroastrianism is already making a comeback, a tiny one, but still.

Eventually I think Conservatives will splinter into being a mixture of Christians and Pagans. Then all the Commie fuckbois will go try to create some retarded atheist utopia. Which will then get..you know...Jihad'ed.
>>
File: 3e2.jpg (15KB, 480x712px) Image search: [Google]
3e2.jpg
15KB, 480x712px
>>19127664
>>19127664

The old gods are a damnable heresy by a good half of the population. The process of reconstitution is not co-ordinated in some way, we all are hippie-faggots who advocate living in Nature. Thus, the call of the Old Gods also means the call of the Old Ways.

To abandon this corrupt lifestyle and seek to melt work, religion and the important things in life in fucking peace. All 7 000 000 000 of us would agree we would like to cease all conflict - and those that would oppose, executed.
>>
Wouldn't it be more fun to raise cattle, grow a farm, and NOT KILL any vertebrate like a fucking Grip Reaper ?

This could become more humane. I speak of course of HUNTING. No real guns, bows should be legal (heavy custom illegal). Let Life do its flow. That would be what God would want us to do, and that moment is called by Christian apologetics (((New Jerusalem))). If Christians are somehow right in all this game, then Deus Vult, heh, cause I am okay with accepting Christians doing their own thing. Jews and muslims, no. Back to Middle East and Africa with you ! Or somewhere else. I don't want them killed really, just put somewhere they will be forced to deal with themselves, with real 100% NO outside interferrence.
>>
File: muh crusades.jpg (1MB, 1137x1649px) Image search: [Google]
muh crusades.jpg
1MB, 1137x1649px
>>19127294
>Historically Christianity destroyed Arab culture
lol, see pic

but you are right, christianity is a violent religion
it hasn't only killed europeans but people of all races and cultures all around the world

Really is a religion of peace, huh?

>The Roman conversion to Christianity was widely accept and the brushes against Pagans are exaggerated, making up only a small portion of the Abrahamic history.
lies
christians literally wrote down how the tortured pagans to death in the north for refusing to convert
>>
>>19127860

this

it's a lie that christians peacefully converted pagans, they pillaged, destroyed, murdered and tortured

they had armies
>>
>>19127294
>Historically Christianity destroyed Arab, African, Latin and Asian cultures. The Colonial era and missionary work is proof of this.

Not really. Arab culture destroyed Christian culture, and then they traded blows ever since.Arabs used to be far, far ahead of Christians and during the Dark Ages, Muslims basically treated Europeans the way we treat Muslims now. I.e. "Come Mehmed, let's go stir some shit up." Arabs were shitbags. Always have been. They enslaved Europeans, Africans, Asians, it didn't matter to them because they have always historically believed that anyone who was not Muslim, or even their particular brand of Islam within certain areas...that they are beneath them for not being Islamic, or not of Arabian/Persian descent.

Africa was picked apart by Islam, and Paganism just as much as Christianity. Christians and Muslims ravaged Africa together. Before that, various Pagan groups from Hellenists, to Germanic Pagans monkey stomped Africa. Hell. Egypt fucked parts of Africa to keep their extremely long lived empire going. Og, and Africa fucked up Africa. Look up Shaka Zulu sometime.

Latin American culture was dominated by Aztecs who were ripping hearts out and shit. Fuck off. Christianity did a bunch of those guys a favor. The real victims were the North American, natives. And even they deserved it to an extent, for being too nice and doing to themselves, what Europe is doing to itself now with Muslims.

Asian cultures are some of the most well preserved in the modern era. China is mostly Chinese. Japan is mostly Japanese. Their old religion is STILL a majority group. Same for the Koreas. Asia was fucked over by politics more than religion. Communism fucked the Asians harder than anything else. AND, after all that, most of the major Asian nations fucking RECOVERED.

Get the fuck outta here with that "Oh those poor Muslims and Africans" shit boy.
>>
>>19119678
I personally like Egyptian paganism but I stay with the god of the land I was born in.
>>
>>19120450
>takes out mu sword because tha's not my village but it's obviously got some good shit to take
>>
>>19120843
The holy ghost made him into a super sayin
>>
>>19128595
I think its foolish to stay in a Religion just for traditions sake. Become the religion you think has the best morals and that you believe in .
>>
>>19119591
>Old God
>posts fifth/sixth wave old god bootleg new god
That's not Enki, OP.
>>
File: le degeneracy viking.png (76KB, 739x538px) Image search: [Google]
le degeneracy viking.png
76KB, 739x538px
Le stop masturbating viking.
>>
>>19119591
What? We already have the replacement religions.

BLM worship America's black slaves and vilify all white races exclusively.
Extreme SJWs worship both the explosion and abolition of genders and sexualities, deify non-whites/non-males and demonize whites/males.

Both groups are fanatical to their cause. It's their new purpose in life, their reason to live. It gives them something to always strive for, to fight for.

They can find an identity in it, describe themselves first and foremost as that label of choice.

Moreso, it's based on faith. They are all told it's the good and right thing to do because it's good and right, and not to question, just to listen and follow and then you are good and right too. Ignore and oppose any and all who disagree with us, because we are good and right, and anyone who disagrees is bad and wrong. Get them to see it our way (the good and right way), or, failing that, punish them.

They even go on their own little crusades to protest some event or another they disagree with, that doesn't really have much relevance other than TV cameras present, and start being disruptive to the point of sabotaging the event. Gotta be seen, gotta be heard, gotta gain followers.

Their temples are community centres, "safe spaces", and University/College LGBT support group offices/rooms.

They offer simple and easy solutions to all your difficult problems that, big surprise, have varying results depending mostly on belief. The scary thing is, these solutions involve permanent bodily modification, so there's really no way to go back. But hey, as they say, you gotta transition young, or puberty will ruin your ability to pass. Lol, just realized that. All the trannies are desperate to "pass". Most religious fanatics are desperate to "pass on".

So yeah, there you go. The smartphone is the new bible. Shit, I could go on all night like this. It's just too blatant. The people, rejecting the major organized religions, chose their new ones.
>>
>>19120810
TFW Germanic and proud of culture but also Catholic.

Where does this leave me? God as a creator has taken many forms to many different people. I call him Father, my ancestors called him Allfather. It's all worship of the creator, regardless.
>>
>>19120828
You realize that Catholics (both roman and eastern), the biggest denominations of Christians, believe the Eden tale to be metaphorical, right? I'm eastern Orthodox, and was taught in school (a *very* religious school that didn't take any trans or LGBT bullshit) that evolution is the prevailing theory and that genesis is to be taken non-literally?

Most Christians aren't sola-scriptura. We're not fucking baptists for fucks sake
>>
>>19121799
>taking the bait this hard

it's meant to be facetious
>>
>>19129812
It's so.. fucking scary. Just reading it like that, looking at the whole picture, taking a step back, and actually realizing it.
>>
>>19127860
>implying the massacre of latins in byzantium wasn't a thing

I seriously hope you don't believe this.

The muslims are the enemy, fuckwits.
>>
>>19124395
Make a tulpa and make others believe in your tulpa.
>>
>>19129865
is this what you are talking about?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_the_Latins

If so you are just again showing that Christians are violent and for no good other than killing themselves and white people

Muslims are the enemy too, but Christianity is not the salvation
>>
>>19120796
the golem is strong in you
>>
>>19129865

all abrahamic faiths are about the same, christians and jews are no better than/worse than muslims generally

even if you want to take terrorism into account (and there are terrorists of other faiths btw, how do christians like the guy who shot up planned parenthood get totally ignored?) then you have to look at factors aside from the religion that add to it and there's plenty of them

i'm by no means pro-any abrahamic faith, but the idea of superiority in any of them is naïve at best especially when you look at all the other factors that contribute to the problems you're mentioning
>>
>>19119591
Islam is an Abrahmic faith and it ain't dying
>>
>>19119591
lol no

If anything Islam is rising and it's making people run back to Christianity as well.
>>
File: 1486673046573.jpg (46KB, 541x554px) Image search: [Google]
1486673046573.jpg
46KB, 541x554px
>>19119591

In a way yes.

The Abrahamic gods have been DESTROYED since they were all imposters to the real divinity.

> if you want an example - in Stargate SG-1 the aliens were all capable of various feats because of their tech or powers. But that didnt make them gods, even if they could demonstrate.

The only one which still exists is the one which presented itself to Moses as the burning bush - I Am That I Am (it was his own Superconsciousness, though thats not really god either it might as well be).

The Creator of the universe doesn't have edicts or laws nor a personality like we'd think of, anything within the universe it has some aspect of (so its female and male at the same time) because as a Creator you must be partially, already, what you are making.

The Creator is partially responsible for the destruction (and continued removal) of the imposters, but it was Unaware of the situation going on with earth until recently (imagine that).

When you consider large timescales and managing an entire universe, while earth is important, its also been cloaked/hidden by evil so its been real hard to figure out exactly what has been going on here.

> yeah you can check the future after its destroyed and try to sift through whats left to determine what led up to it - but when all the records and evidence are destroyed and were lies to begin with even that is real hard too.

> abrahamic faiths

Only reason the muslims are spreading is because they've got a good congame but thats like any other military conquest. As soon as the SHTF they'll be put in their place and most of them will leave that religion (in favor of simple spirituality maybe).

Major Technology will be coming out after that reset and nobody will really be able to justify keeping going with something so backwards.

Christianity is on the decline, and Judaism is as small as it ever was.

Other religions are going to take a hit too, but they're typically more in line with supporting spirituality anyway.
>>
>>19129812
>All the trannies are desperate to "pass". Most religious fanatics are desperate to "pass on".
heh good one
>>
File: come to jesus.jpg (59KB, 1000x754px) Image search: [Google]
come to jesus.jpg
59KB, 1000x754px
>>19131021

(pic related is to highlight how ludicrous it is to have a deity that has commandments)

And moreover the "gods" that alot of older religions have for their pantheon are real, and powerful beings.

But Creators of universes, they employ underlings to handle the kinds of tasks that people call on for help in their prayers/rituals.

They delegate responsibility to them to take care of certain aspects of living/existing and help with furthering and guiding the creative flow.

The Creator is completely outside of Time. The entire future, the past, all of the possible scenarios, lay before its feet like a large jigsaw puzzle.

Nameable Deities have a personality and free will, they're alot like people except non-physical and with a "really big mind".

Angelics are beings that don't really have either and are just sorta extensions of the Creator.

Nobody really plays favorites though, even Creator just gives Favor to whoever asks for it (unless they're evil, and thus, out of order).

> Dark doesnt mean Evil.
> Dark is as much a part of growing as light is, when wolves are snarling and tearing apart someone out in the wilderness that's just nature.
> Evil has more to do with inhibiting the natural order and preventing growth. Destruction without renewal. Slavery without a way out. Suffering without a silver lining.
>>
File: 1482030997534.png (152KB, 400x433px) Image search: [Google]
1482030997534.png
152KB, 400x433px
>>19131021

GOD'S WILL, or LOGOS, or DIVINE PLAN has left in place natural laws that will always, indubitably, continue to affect, or even to govern the world as God sees fit. As a pagan myself, I don't understand the fascination why we seek to know the Will of God instead of actaully doing stuff for our world. Grow into our role of evolving life.

Those laws (ex. thermodynamics), the very embodiment of the elements - Fire, Light, Wind, Earth, Water, Darkness and so on have Saints, or Angels, or Gods, or whatever you want to call them; if nothing on this planet doesn't really die, in the material sense, then perhaps God tests our mettle. The mythic Promethean Fire has been given to us and wow, praise be all McDonalds, fossil fuel, money, unnecessary wars and general degenerate heterozygothic
communo-capitalists.
>>
File: we didnt forget.jpg (74KB, 900x593px) Image search: [Google]
we didnt forget.jpg
74KB, 900x593px
>>19130594
>>19130596

Its a military offensive which is doomed to fail. The coming global economic collapse is going to destroy most of these countries where the muslims live, they'll be refugees in their own country and nobody will let them leave.

Meanwhile the United States and Russia will be coming out with radically advanced technology in the wake of the collapse. Real /x/ tier shit.

And they'll pretty much conquer the world with that. And like pic related, we didn't forget.

They cant be beaten, not when everybody has been hardened by the big catastrophe. The terrorists are already operating at peak efficiency with the tools they've got, after that point those tools wont work anymore. The US and Russia wont need boots on the ground anymore, and they wont care about human shields either.

> hard war means even those captive by the enemy are compelled to fight, otherwise they give comfort and aid to the enemy and will be destroyed too

> global catastrophie means no status quo, it means little regard to outcry about abuses. It means nobody is watching when weapons of mass destruction are used.
However check it out - having access to spaceships pretty soon, vehicles with laser weapons... machines that can literally produce food right out of the dirt and water poured into them.

Nobody is going to cling to these old backwards religions that make you cut pieces off of people to prove loyalty.

> medical technology will allow people to get their foreskins back too by the way, this will be a big thing as well as other corrective procedures

I also know that Magic is going to make a comeback as well as certain Divinities - and all of these factors give absolutely 0 fucks about what someone's bible or koran says is possible.
>>
they never left. different names, same gods. although people associate them as gods but they are not gods they never claimed to be people just labeled them as gods.
>>
>>19131046

Me and another guy discovered there's actually 8 Elements (in line with the 8 pointed star, or the chaos star)

The 5 elements are obvious, but the other 3 are abit less so:

> Technology
Until modern history the power of "clockworks" wasn't a big deal and may have simply been seen as a useful novelty. We still think of this as being separate from nature but its not. It is an element of its own. Some kinds of materials, even natural ones, Titanium in particular resonate with this energy.

> Necromancy
The power of unlife, resurrecting the dead, making the inanimate become animated (dolls, totems, and skeletons that move on their own). Yes I am talking about undead minions like the kind in vidya. However the secrets to this are pretty much lost so you dont see necromancers running around creating undead armies. Even the term "necromancy" has been misappropriated to just denote someone who communicates with spirits. This element sits on the opposite side of the star from "Spirit/Akasha".

> Shadow
Shadow is its own substance and those who live in the dark know its myriad powers. All Shadows connect with each other in some way.
>>
>>19120849
>if a text is a hundred years old, it must have some truth to it!

kid....
>>
>>19121235
you are so brainwashed by media it's actually sad
>>
>>19129812
don't forget the self defeating "hons" who don't think they can ever pass
>>
>>19129812

you realize being trans is a legit medical issue right?
>>
>>19129812
I don't think that's everyone, but I do see a lot of it
I also question the existence of gender entirely while being distinctly uncomfortable about my own appearance and occasionally browsing the tranny threads on /lgtb/ for passing tips and such, though
>>
>>19131573
Or the non-ops
>>
File: 08kurupi_galeria_portrait.jpg (18KB, 314x409px) Image search: [Google]
08kurupi_galeria_portrait.jpg
18KB, 314x409px
I can now finally worship my ancestor's God, like this guy:

Feet twisted backwards and a penis so long he uses it as belt.

Much better then cuck-christ
>>
>>19131591
you realize SJWs include "trans exclusionary radical feminists" right?
>>
>>19121234
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0-EgjUhRqA
>>
>>19131688

i don't pay attention to feminists they're ugly and obnoxious so no
>>
>>19131178
Think you're projecting given the brain dead argument you are making
>>
People give me the weirdest look when I tell them I worship the Goddess Athena. It's all ironic I swear (sort of).
>>
>>19131847
I guess you think college degrees are unattractive too, then
>>
>>19121167
and yet they all get pillaged just as easily
>>
>>19121167
They aren't.

Not even centralized heating.
>>
>>19132003

not at all, who's attached to the degree is what counts
>>
>>19131950
>(sort of)
So, it isn't and you do worship Athena...
>>
>>19120974
>written exclusively by the followers of said cucked jewish religion

I'll play devils advocate and say that Snorri Sturluson (the most popular "author" of said sagas) didn't "create" any of them. He recounted them.
>>
>>19121247

Sorry i was on 44 straight hours of research that day, must have misunderstood..

"Glassed" i fucking love that mate
>>
>>19124107
>deerborn Michigan
Thread posts: 199
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.