[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a master hypnotist. If you find hypnosis interesting you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 12

File: shutterstock_159660959-771x726.jpg (52KB, 771x726px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_159660959-771x726.jpg
52KB, 771x726px
I am a master hypnotist. If you find hypnosis interesting you may find yourself drawn to this thread.
>>
>>19119533
I just came here to call you a faggot. You're a faggot.
>>
go on
>>
>>19119533
Hypnosis is cool, yes. Anything you'd like to share?
>>
>>19119573
I like to stuff cat turds up my rectum and pretend they're my own and shit them out.
>>
Sparked My interest, and now I'm watching a video on hypnosis theory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4eXB6NqG5I
>>
Are you a stage hypnotist?
>>
>>19119533
How much do you know about the REAL underground hypnotists? Are you one of them?
>>
File: IMG_2792.jpg (37KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2792.jpg
37KB, 641x530px
>>19119577
>>
>>19119533

with who and where did you professionally train?
>>
what's the most extreme thing you've ever hypnotized someone to do?
>>
>>19119590
With paid actors and in front of an audience of retards.
>>
>>19119596
I made them believe my bullshit.
>>
>>19119605
You're dumb man, you've never seen someone do hypnosis before? It's not really that fucking mystifying, it's just putting people into a trance through relaxation tehniques. There's no need to have paid actors
>>
You can perform dental work without anesthetics with hypnotism.
>>
Is hypnosis sinful?
>>
>>19119682
That sounds like a really good idea. Maybe we can also use vampires to do blood transfusions by spitting the blood into other people's necks.
>>
>>19119533
currently trying to get into grad school for psychology. I've been really fascinated in hypnosis lately, but I know most of it is completely fake. The last day of 12th grade we had rented some rec center and had an all nighter, and this hypnosis quack came and "hypnotized" the audience. I tried to enjoy it, but that shit was utterly retarded and I knew everyone was just playing along.

How much hypnosis, if any, have you actually done to people? I'm genuinely curious and very interested in the practice.
>>
Hypnotism is bullshit.

That is all.
>>
>>19119756
dude why the fuck do people not "believe" in hypnotism. there are actual dental clinics that use it. there are many people who make a good living from using it for therapeutic purposes. there are many, I mean many, people who have been under hypnosis at these quack shows.

there was a fucking court case I read about where a boss in some company was hypnotizing girls and raping them. they didn't remember until a long time after. it was in the news like, within the last year. fucking google it.

there are colleges where you train to be a hypnotist. I'm not even OP im just saying, people sure do have a major flow of ass blood over us talking about real things that are objectively real.

dude when I was a kid I bought a little novelty book from the supermarket and hypnotized other kids with it. they all started coming to me because it would temporarily make them go into a trance and think they were in a happy place. because that's what it said in the little script I learned from, kek.

I fucking did it to a girl on the bus when I was in fourth grade and she thought she was in fucking hawaii. the school made me stop because the parents were getting sketched out.

in order to be a skeptic, you have to actually admit evidence into your model when it exists. you morons
>>
>>19119865
I'll assume you replied to the wrong poster. I never said I didn't believe in hypnotism.
>>
>>19119872
yeah, don't take it so personal, I was just using you as an example. I gave you some information that you might find interesting, but I guess you're more worried about whether I was rude to your anonymous post
>>
>>19119872
also, you said it was mostly bullshit. it's really not, it's mostly real.

look up Derren Brown. he's this english guy, stage guy. he's made a whole career out of his exceptional hypnosis abilities, even on unwilling people and strangers. we can get into a discussion of "theoretically every person who was ever involved was a paid stooge", but just look him up.

he can go to stores and pay with blank paper, make people give them their personal belongings on the street, etc. but a huge amount of it depends on finding the right person. he's done some fascinating shit, he can hypnotize people with microexpressions even through the eyes alone-- to some degree.
>>
>>19119880
a bit ill-tempered tonight now are we anon? you just wrote out a spastic blog post about something I didn't even say.
>>
>>19119899
I wish someone would hypnotize me so my asshole doesn't hurt so much.
>>
>>19119904
That would be pretty cash.
>>
>>19119899
Autism
>>
>>19119893
>also, you said it was mostly bullshit. it's really not, it's mostly real.

That I did, however your post literally said

>dude why the fuck do people not "believe" in hypnotism

Just to reiterate, I never said I didn't believe in hypnotism, but you took one look at my post about being skeptical with hypnotists, which is completely my opinion, and completely lost your shit. No one here took anything more personally than you did anon.

Spastic autists like you are the reason I am glad I don't come here on a daily basis anymore.
>>
>>19119605
While this is mostly the case, hypnosis is a real skill. The media and amateurs gave it a bad name. It's basically psychology.
>>
>>19119939
>I'm the one who's autistic
>>
>>19119714
No it's true. My GF worked for a homeopathic dental clinic and that's what they did.
>>
Hypnotise me to stop being such a mess. Go.
>>
Does snap hypnosis actually work on some people?
>>
Not OP , but i've been studying and practicing hypnosis since i was 16 as my main hobby, it's been 8 years since then.

First, stage hypnosis goes through a process of selection, before the show starts you select suggestible people through some practical tests and then plant some post-hypnotic suggestions and anchors on them, so they work smoothly during the show.

Hypnotists as Derren Brown use shock or psycho-conflictive techniques which give them fast results to work with during just a few seconds, and they obviously only show their succesful attempts on tv.

There's no "underground hypnosis elite", hypnosis as a concept is pretty young so the field of experimental hypnosis is gigantic, i myself have created some original techinques for dissociation and attrition of the self-preservation instinct that you won't find in any published books about hypnosis, as i say, it's a young field full of possibilities.

Hypnosis is real and it works, but people need to stop expecting the hypnotist to do all the work and act as some kind of fucked up puppeteer, that's not how it works 99% of the times.
>>
File: uhh.jpg (102KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
uhh.jpg
102KB, 1920x1080px
wtff hypnosis is fake ok, and it can only work on weak minded people who thinks they are being hypnotized but its only a placebo effect ok

and the derren brown show is fake , they are all actors, if it were a show about real hypnosis it would have been boring as hell ok
>>
>>19121389
Its not fake, you can be broken down with time. The shows are fake to induce a condition of thinking its real. Just another way to break your sense of reasoning down.
>>
Great fetish, one of the hottest.
>>
>>19121800
Pay $20 for a show your brains gonna want this shit to be the best thing since sliced hitler.
>>
>>19121821
explain free shows/ street hypnotists
>>
File: uh......png (43KB, 116x138px) Image search: [Google]
uh......png
43KB, 116x138px
>>19121800
no wtf, only the weak people who wants to be broken down will feel like that ok also, i think people wants to believe its is real because i think they feel sexually aroused about hypnosis

normal people would just fall asleep because its too boring, and sure, the hypnotist will later say : oh yeah sir i made you sleep because im a powerful hypnotist ,,wtf
>>
>>19121831
Waste 10 minutes of time that could be spent woodworking your brains gonna want this shit to be the best thing since sliced Rommel.
>>
>>19121862
You are so fucking dumb, you actually think hypnosis=sleep? lol you sound like someone who does most of their learning through animated comedies and twitter.

It's 2017, theres no excuse for not knowing that hypnosis is real, it's not a matter of belief or not.
>>
>>19121875
Wrong, hypnosis is more interesting than any hobbies you might have including woodworking.
>>
>>19121862
>on /x/
>doesn't believe in the one thing that's actually real
Stay brain damaged.

By the way it's a well known fact that higher intelligence means a greater susceptibility to hypnosis, if it doesn't work on you then maybe you should read a few books.
>>
File: uhhh.jpg (11KB, 248x174px) Image search: [Google]
uhhh.jpg
11KB, 248x174px
>>19121881
you
>>19121895
and you, both of you are dumb ok ,, like wtfff, by intelligence they just mean that you can lie better to yourself to pretend you are being hypnotized okk
i will say it again, hypnosis is not real, the only thing that is real are the persons who think they are hypnotized but thats just a placebo effect or that they are desperate to believe it is real ok
>>
>>19121924

I'm 95% positive about you being so easy to read in person that i could establish rapport with you in less than a minute and i wouldn't even need inductions to make you lick your armpit.

Pisses me off when you know someone's an ignorant turd and he still has the balls to make assertions with such confidence.
>>
File: 1496025797947.jpg (160KB, 364x273px) Image search: [Google]
1496025797947.jpg
160KB, 364x273px
all you have to do is get them real relaxed with relaxation techniques then use similar techniques to get them focused and then give them instructions.
>>
File: lol (3).jpg (10KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
lol (3).jpg
10KB, 268x188px
>>19122106
hah dont make me laugh ,, my mind is strong and i know how hypnosis works ok its fake

also wtff, look who is talking about confidence, the guy who is saying that he could manipulate strangers to make them lick their armpits wtf

i bet that you only have hypnotized those people who wants to be hypnotized since the very beggining , because if you try to hypnotize a random person you would fail ok
>>
>>19123596
Not op, but thing about real "hypnotism"(suggestion) is that different forms work on different people. You don't fall for the level 1 glitz and glam stuff. Doesn't mean there aren't other ways to manipulate people. If you're not doing a show and genuinely trying to change the world around you, you go in a more subtle direction. Implications, insinuations and associations planted in a natural seeming way can do amazing and very strange things to the brain.

Ever heard of Pavlov's bell? it doesn't just work on dogs, pal. We as a species have had quite a few decades to learn about conditioning and suggestion and have gotten very, very good at employing what we've learned. There are people nowadays who's entire job is to trick people tha tthink they're too smart to be tricked. Lucky for you, they're normally jsut tricked into buying this product or that, but in some more dire cases, people have been known to change the public's general consensus on all kinds of things. You'd be surprised at how efficiently and effectively humans can learn to fool one another if given the proper resources and time.

part of why hypnosis works on the head strong and the intelligent(actually works better on them in many cases) is because their blind spot is their trust in the ability to avoid such pitfalls. Exploit that and lull them into a sense of empowerment and then have them associate that power with whatever it is you're selling/planting. It's really that simple. If they figure out what you're doing, you just come at it from the opposite direction with a new face on and 9/10 they're gonna believe they're too smart to fall for it again and end up falling for it again.

These big fish don't fuck around, friend. Consider how many people have been working for the better half of the last century toward the goal of fooling all kinds of people. If you really think you're smarter than those thousands and will always be impervious to suggestion, I've got news for you...
>>
>>19124230
The only way to avoid it is to isolate yourself from the world, but that'll eventually drive you nutty in a completely different way.

In my opinion, the only way to stay sane is to accept that there will always be things outside of your reach or a deeper than your deepest depth. hat's just the way of the world. No matter how good you are, there will always be people out there that'll effectively function as your foil.

Nothing wrong with that. Just enjoy the time you've got to enjoy and do the things you need to do. You're not promised another chance to enjoy your life so you might as well quit worrying and make it count.
>>
File: ssss.jpg (30KB, 640x712px) Image search: [Google]
ssss.jpg
30KB, 640x712px
>>19124230
implications, insinuations and associations, and all those things can easily debunked if you take a time to think critically about the things your reading or your hearing ok

also, they try to manipulate large groups of people using their boring ""Hypnotic"" techniques ok , and even like that, they cant make them do whatever they want, they can only make them do things like buy stuff , ok
>>
Can hypnosis be used to create a habit or routine? Eg. Could I be hypnotized into wanting to go to the gym every day?
>>
I got into this a few months ago and found post hypnotic amnesia especially interesting.
Not too sure where to find a reliable source due to obscurity.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/hypnosis-memory-brain/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6y04I0td_M
>>
>>19124301
You could use it to suggest the activity into them, but if they have no desire to or have an active reason to avoid it probably won't work.
>>
>>19124291
Yes ok, ok?

Critical thought, too can be exploited. You do not have perfect awareness ok. Nobody does and this means that nobody is completely immune to suggestions ok. even if somebody was somehow able to notice all things around them and interpret them for what they actually were, they'd still get tired ok and that flawless logic would still become vulnerable ok. Just have to know what to look for and when to poke and when to prod ok.

Suggestion does more than sell products. It sells ideas. It sells opinions. It makes you feel as if you can't be x without liking y. It also makes you feel like if you know a you will be immune to b. The power of suggestion comes form the unknown. You can't process what you can't expect and no person can expect all things ok.

Believe what you like, but you're not above being fooled ok. Even if you fool yourself into thinking so. Ok? Ok.
>>
File: pls......png (158KB, 260x282px) Image search: [Google]
pls......png
158KB, 260x282px
>>19124351
ok, thats questionable and arguable, but letting that aside , hypnosis, as traditional hypnotist in wich a guy hypnotizes you and try to make you do and believe anything and manipulate your memories, is completly fake ok, unless you really want to do those things

>>19124301
yes it can , but also, other placebo activities such as the no fap challenge could also give you the mental power to feel you can hit the gym everyday {
>>
File: doyougetthejoketho questionmark.jpg (157KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
doyougetthejoketho questionmark.jpg
157KB, 640x1136px
>>19124388
Stage hypnosis is mostly bullshit, but what I'm getting at is more that psychology and studying human behavior can be used to learn which stimulants cause which reactions in which people and why.

Totally agree with your response to the other anon. There are a lot of ways one can find motivation and some people are better at fooling themselves than others.
>>
>>19124437
>meant stimuli not stimulants. fuq
>>
File: imojojoijoijages.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
imojojoijoijages.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>19124230
It is more than just deception. You could say we have been decieved into thinking that the only thing our brain can do is think words. The brain when properly focused can do more than society lets on.
>>
>>19121885
You're off your fucking dial mate! Woodworking is fun as fuck.
>>
>>19124307

Post hypnotic amnesia doesn't exist as it is, the concept is there and you can work on it with pretty long sessions (if you want it to last for about a week), but due to the way it works it's referred to as "negative hallucination" by the people who experiment with this area of hypnosis, not amnesia.

It's not that is obscured, but the word amnesia when it comes to hypnosis is mostly used in stage hypnosis and clinical hypnosis, but as i said people who work with experimental hypnosis don't use the concept of amnesia.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.