[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh shit huge revelation just happened , im currently fighting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: medium.jpg (77KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
77KB, 500x375px
Oh shit huge revelation just happened , im currently fighting this force...alien...that takes over your body and makes you forget.. we are being controlled they are always watching the aliens, they arent physical, they are energy-feelings- they are trying to make me forget right now, and I will, when you dont write it down its just forgotten.

anyway back to revelation...back in 2005=2006 a huge even took place, a planet appeared in the skies, it was so close you could see its continents, but so bright it took over our skies.... our alien forces on earth aka government bombarded it, caused a huge time paradox, othe rimportant alien races got involced, they decided to reset the planet's memory drives...this causes all these Mandela effects...they erased our memories and gave us false memories, thats why everything since then is confusing..

Our planet is like a lab, people are in charge aka aliens to control us

they are energy beings
they are sensations
feelings
like clouds of energy thats what our masters akak scientists aka engineers of our planet are

thats their alien form, not slimy reptiles though yes thats a race here

our true makers and owners are these clouds of energy feelings emotions
>>
my body is going numb, they are trying to put me to sleep to forget, they dont let you rise too much or you are shut down, but I will try again, theres something about me that doesnt let them shut me down

I know I can figure more out, give me a few
>>
Music

Music they control, the music industry

since they are energy, they need to control how WE feel so they can use our energy

Its all about emotional energy, we are like sheep and they use music to guide us, to use us

Everything you feel is precious for other aliens, its a very rare and expensive "experience" we are being farmed for emotions, rage, horror, bliss, orgasms, fear, excitement, joy, madness, sadness, agony, pain, laughter, inspiration

Music influences everything we do since childhood to our death when we have FELT too much so we no longer produce enough energy for them
>>
There are also beings of the same race of CLOUDS MADE FROM EMOTIONAL ENERGY

they are trying to let us FEEL in freedom, they dont want us to be farmed by the other CLOUDS OF EMOTIONAL ENERGY

I must experience so many things in such a small amount of time so that I can help us be free, but I am stuck here....was stuck here, I need to move...experience the mass catalyst emotional MOAB to free us

time is irrelevant, we are on the same time loop, how long have we been alive? being chained here in this planet to reincarnate to be farmed again in new bodies we are all the same people from all those years back, they bring new ones aswell but no one truly dies on our planet we are recycled into new bodies through reincarnation ... who are we really?

are we also C.O.E.E beings...is our emotions our strongest weapon and defense and we are being deceived and milked for it?
>>
our energy is our strongest weapon, our emotions, thats why so many people live similar lives where certain "emotions" are given to us at a certain age.

negative emotions are the highest profitable FEELINGS that other alien races are buying from us.. but every emotion is valuable and even if RAGE is popular, LOVE is also sold...excitement aswell. Our lives, YOUR lives if you notice..they always control it with other interactions you experience...its all about sound, music, sounds that STIMULATE you to release certain feelings...first day of school.....first kiss....first pain...fear....joy....happiness...loneliness....lust...jealousy...its all influenced..they are always milking us...

BUT dont forget.. there are positive beings who want us for our positive emotions...

EARTH is a market..lab...beehive..contantly infiltrated by rebels that want us to be freee

we are being inspired to FEEL energies by both sides of the war....which side do you prefer....you are a slave but you also choose to be a slave at some point...if you want freedom, use your energies to escape....harvest your own emotions..energy...then explode ...burst out of here.. be free
>>
>>19119527
Interesting! The idea of "enerfy" or lighter beings seems to fit with some new-agey circles say about densities (law of One) or dimensions.
>>
Jesus was one of these..one of us.. that was able to escape...he harvested so many energies..emotions.. when he sacrificed himself...he became a catalyst of energy...so many emotions and energies released from his body...he was able to reincarnate into another body that was waiting for him,,,a body made by the REBELs the positive CLOUDS OF EMOTIONAL ENERGY

he was able to rise into the heavens outer space because he managed to explode in emotional energy he harvested all his life

thanks to the positive C.O.E.E that helped him during his life...letting him harvest energy, showing him ENERGY and emotions is everything...INSPIRATION was his power...

There have been others that manged to escape....its a constant battle...some fall back down into earth to be slaves wanting freedom again...Its so hard though...to become a catalyst of emotional energy atom bomb....so few managed it.... this time the war can be won..we can be free
>>
>>19119527
A planet that close would be devastating, it would be essentially armageddon.
>>
back to aliens here..they are also energies.. they "FEEL" like reptilians..liekr eptiles..but they are shapeshifting ENERGIES...they hide in plain sight,,,inside humans because they are just energies...you can feel them though...you can feel they are alien...

Vampires are also alien energies...they suck your energy...they are inside humans aswell..they are inside SOME humans...its all about feelings and using your "gut" to FEEL what something really looks like

UFOS also use energy..they are energy beings too...they can feel your thoughts and emotions..they are powered by light and sounds
>>
>>19119717
a planet of light and vibrations...its our PARADISE..a planet of ENERGY and VIBRATIONS where we are free to feel anything without being milked.. it came here to earth for us to escape...it was a big plan by the REVELS...a vessel to be free from this planet...the planet itself wasnt physical but you could see it.. sense it.. thats when the bombardments began and the planet left with few of us..... when will it come back...im sure they are waiting for another chance... we can be free again... its a galactic war..they wont leave us..we will be free...
>>
all mythical creatures were/are CLOUDS OF ENERGY/FEELINGS

they were visualized by artists..but their true from is a FEELING.... people told others how they "felt" the creature was..scary,..dark..with claws and glowings eyes...wings...horns....beautiful bodies....part cow.....giant lizards....giant feral creatures...all feelings...magical...

witchcraft was INSPIRATION given by the REBELS to try to free us...magic is direct control and manifestation of FEELINGS and EMOTIONS. aka ENERGY

thats why witchcraft was forbidden..hidden..locked....no one can unlock actual magic anymore..that ability was banned...some witches were too powerful some wizards too ascended...they were killed, some escaped...

Some hid and are reborn with their powers being kept secret...some taken from them,,,magic or direct control over emotions (our strongest weapon) can manifest in some...they are alway watching..be careful if you have magic or think you do.. it can be taken from you..locked...or unlocked by POSITIVE C.O.E.E whoever finds you first
>>
>>19119527
oh shytt waddap
>>
Op, is this a really original easy of you coming out the closest?

Just say your gay, it's easy
>>
>waiting for the TEARS IN RAIN
>>
File: 1480698215095.jpg (14KB, 311x311px) Image search: [Google]
1480698215095.jpg
14KB, 311x311px
>>19119527
Oh, the archons?
Its good that you read Icke, but do keep in mind hes also controlled opposition.

>im immune to the harvest because I have no emotions
>>
File: uwot.jpg (15KB, 259x383px) Image search: [Google]
uwot.jpg
15KB, 259x383px
Lay off the psychedelics
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.