[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was she killed and replaced?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

There was never enough evidence, but what I've read seemed very convincing. It def matches up with her complete 180 personality change and the rumors about the dark side of Hollywood/Disney a.k.a. Pedowood
>>
Actually she went through a harsh break up with a guy she was engaged to before the wedding. It changed her and I guess this is how she coped with losing a major love in her life.
>>
>>19118775
R u the true miley fan?
>>
Didn't she start hanging out with the Flaming Lips or some shit
>>
>>19118651
Being groomed to be an innocent Disney icon for many, many years is hard on a person. I'm sure you can imagine. No replacement, no clones. Hollywood is just very stressful at a young age.
>>
I heard she was cloned along with a number of these MKUltra kids. Brainwashed to corrupt morals towards the erosion of society. Deep state goals.
>>
>>19118651
Nah. Think she's just a whore.
Maybe Disney has something to do with it?
>>
File: IMG_2209.jpg (746KB, 2200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2209.jpg
746KB, 2200x1600px
>>19118651
>>
>>19118932
Your welcome by the way. Read it carefully.
>>
They replace people.
>>
File: 1485849691174.jpg (42KB, 583x328px) Image search: [Google]
1485849691174.jpg
42KB, 583x328px
some guy claimed the elite are making transsexual boy idols that they and the public will worship like gods. Apparently to indirectly give people dysphoria and just generally fuck up people sexually. Said something about juicing them with hormones since the womb so that kinda explains why they would be so convincing.
Still seems stupid as fuck though
>>
>>19118932
this, and only this
>>
>>19118809
I wonder who is behind this post
>>
>>19119279
What's my name again?
>>
>>19118775
Real life is so boring compared to our vivid imagination.
>>
>>19119322
Perhaps it is your life that is boring? Reality is stranger than fiction, anon.
>>
no honey that's called drugs
lots of em
>>
Did you hear the story about how Miley took a shit in the mouth of a Mongolian yak herder?
>>
>>19119328
I was refering to the fact that she probably just had a change of personality, as it happens to many people in their early 20s. But it's much more fun to think she's a clone.

>>19118932
This story in particular was a real treat.
>>
Amanda Bynes, Miranda Cosgrove, Miley Cyrus, Hillary Duff, the Olson Twins, all banged by pedo Hollywood Jews like Dan Schneider. These people run an underground ring for this shit. She wasn't replaced, she just went nutso from all the abuse.
>>
>>19118932
Angles can change how a person looks. This photo is old but I laugh every time I see it.
>>
DRUGS AND DICK AND NO PARENTS!
>>
>>19119409
Only someone who would do the same would bother to research and name. Seems like you truly idolize them.
>>
>>19118651
I'm pretty sure she has a clone or something.
>>
>>19118651
Nah, they do what they're told. And she does.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.