[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the asgard gods are real. i made a burnt offering to odin, tyr,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

the asgard gods are real. i made a burnt offering to odin, tyr, balder, and fryr. last week and things have been going my way ever sense. hail the norse gods!
>>
All the gods are real. There are even gods out there that people don't know about.
>>
>>19117846
Valhalla is literally a massive psychiatric facility for souls with PTSD.
>>
>>19117872
well seeing as my time in the military has ended. (which is when i started worshiping them) my chances of getting into valhalla is pretty slim unless i die in battle here on american shores which is unlikley. ill probably end up dieing of straw death and being in freyas hall
>>
>>19117872
also valhalla is a feast every day and a fight every night in order to be prepared for the final battle. id hardly call that a psychiatric facility for dudes with ptsd
>>
>>19117885
Nah, unless you die in battle you go to hel.

Enjoy your knee deep freezing mud
>>
>>19117900
theres vallhalla, hel, folkvangr, and helgafejell. and even so hel is just a place that you never fell content for the most part as per the eddas and sagas. way to fail at trolling faggot
>>
Yeah, because I want to live where there's nothing but big muscular dudes to look at.
>>
>>19117933
shieldmadiens are a thing, as are valkaries.
>>
>>19117899
What could be better for trauma management then living in a huge house with other people that have the same experience as you and then talking through those experiences every day with people that can actually relate.
>>
File: Dis.jpg (17KB, 250x462px) Image search: [Google]
Dis.jpg
17KB, 250x462px
>>19117945
also many Goddesses and servants for the Valkyrie
>>
File: 1482681261844.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482681261844.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>>19117933
>He doesn't want to appreciate the male form in peak condition for all eternity
>>
>>19119252
You literally eat and relax all day and then you enter battle with eachother and slay eachother

The cure for ptsd probably doesn't include cleaving your friends skull
>>
Most ancient pagan rites were around serpents and dragons.
>>
>>19117928
What are the other ones like?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.