[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we tell others about our weird dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 17

File: gay nigga.jpg (22KB, 295x288px) Image search: [Google]
gay nigga.jpg
22KB, 295x288px
This one time i had a dream about going back to school and watching a documentary in english class about hillary clinton and soup, The documentary had alot of random flashing lights and pictures of aliens. I don't even know.
>>
One time I had a dream about a girl I met when I was 9. We rode a hot air balloon and it crashed in a field. I found her and then kissed her, then woke up missing her, wondering if she's ever alone, thinking about me.
>>
I walked into this huge lift in some large city, but noone else was getting in, it was just me. All of a sudden the ceiling falls and squashes me. As it hits me time freezes.
>>
I just had one about alien clowns actually existing and they were way scarier than the movie ones, all horrible gag like weapons and all. Oh and they could run too.
>>
She's a singer. I think about her every minute of everyday. If dreams are my mind making it up, then why don't I ever see her in my dreams? All I want is to see her face. I used to hear her voice and see her in my dreams, then it all ended. Now, I'm left missing her everyday, wanting to kill myself for ruining my chance to be with her. Dreams are fucking meaningless to me now and mostly include dreams of people tormenting me non-stop. I haven't had a memorable dream i at least 5 years.
>>
File: IMG_4723.jpg (122KB, 630x840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4723.jpg
122KB, 630x840px
>>19117660
>You get an E for effort, T for nice try.
>>
>>19117660
why cant i control my lucid dreaming like i used to? now i just stop breathing and shit. i used to set a point in the dream where i could run back to to wake back up, but now im always lost.
>>
>>19117660
one time a Dean I had where I was told by cute sexy big boobs asian women that I was hero of the han dynasty of China and I was to fight the evil monster from west known as wheat people and I travel to Romania and big tits white woman rape me but I slide her with my moon sword then I fukked get dead body and won
>>
File: 1496783695041.jpg (26KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1496783695041.jpg
26KB, 400x300px
Made a thread yesterday about a series of dreams I had about a black and white ghost girl.

This picture is the closest representation I have of her. Large eyes, pale skin, pure black hair, and these disturbing teeth.

To sum it up:
>Had three total dreams
>Each dream ended with her making eye contact with me
>Last dream was three dreams in one
>Each of them had her screaming, but no sound of screaming
>Last one was as if she screamed directly into my ear

That was about four years ago, and just recently I've began seeing her in real life at a glance. I've never gotten a direct line of sight on her.

Could've been stress-related hallucinations, but I'm pretty spooked about it.
>>
yo dreamscloud is a good website to use. professionals interpret your dreams n shit for free. anyways just putting that out there
>>
I had a dream last night that was really weird. The only significant part I can remember was that me and a friend in the dream were standing on a platform near water. She was looking through it and thought she saw a shark. She left, but I stayed around. It was actually a hippo and it jumped out snapping at me. I jumped towards a higher platform amd as it was still snapping towards me an invisible wall got in its way and I was safe. It felt like I was at a hospital built on a cliff by water, and other weird shit.

I was watching House MD falling asleep, and the only time I ever remember reading or watching about hippos was probably a couple weeks ago when I Youtube binged on animals.

It is a weird thought to think that dreams are a way for your brain to do clean up, but why would TV affect them?
>>
I had a dream about a emergency in my town for aliens i don't remember exactly, but i had to be in my house with closed doors the entire time, then i get out of my house and suddenly instead of being outside my house i am falling from a bridge that's near a mall in my town then when i hit the street it doesn't hurt but i get transported to my father's house with my dog and my mother in law leaves me there with closed doors and i'm getting nuts and pretty scared because the aliens, she and my boyfriend say the will come back but then i wake up
>>
I had a dream last night that I'd lived all by myself. I was in Oakland a little near the Lake Merritt area, China town maybe. The place i stayed at there was up top on this little business, a diner I think. Across from it were an auto body shop and a book store. As for where I stayed however: First was the actual diner itself at street level, on the next floor were two apartments, one belonging to the older couple that ran the place down stairs, and the other to an older woman living by herself. I was the third floor, this tiny one room place.

Now in my dream I distinctly remember myself being in a relationship with another man, romantically that is. Any recollection of how he actually looked or what he was like is gone. The only semblance of what I'd consider a conversation then was me telling him I'm going to leave Oakland and go home to move back in with my parents, and inferred from leaving, by breaking up with him as well. Later in the dream the owners of the diner rushed everyone out exclaiming that the building was on fire. So with that came everyone who was eating coming out, same with the lady living on the second floor, I was already outside but then it gets interesting. Now in the context of the narrative of the dream, my boyfriend and I run on together to receive records from my apartment because I was going to take them home with me. We go to the elevator (in the dream the place had an elevator) and we're stuck. Naturally we panic because we're stuck in a metal box and afraid we're going to die, so we embrace. But the door does open and we escape, get my things and head outside. And that was all.
>>
>>19120795
TV has a powerful effect on your dreams. This sounds like bullshit, but people only began to dream in colour with the advent of colour tvs.
>>
File: PSB.gif (26KB, 512x346px) Image search: [Google]
PSB.gif
26KB, 512x346px
>Dream starts in my backyard
>Im with my family, parents, dog, and for some reason uncle is there
>hear a large rumble, turn and look out my backyards canyon
>the whole sky turns red and blue with explosions
>I look at my uncle and he looks at me
>uncle says "finally!"
>wake up
>>
File: nuclear_war.jpg (32KB, 648x348px) Image search: [Google]
nuclear_war.jpg
32KB, 648x348px
>>19121725
I have a lot of dreams relating to apocalypse scenarios/nuclear war

>dream start with me driving in a car down a road, my 2 cousins and uncle are in car with me.
>we are driving down a strait road, with pine trees on each side.
>there is a huge flash in front of us
>light subsides to reveal a giant mushroom cloud
>we all perk up and look out the windshield at the blast
>I can see the shock wave coming towards us
>we all hold hands and bow our heads
>wake up as soon as it engulfs our car

I swear I could feel the heat as the shock wave hit us. Note, I am not waking up in a sweat or panicked, I just wake up kinda confused.
>>
I had a dream that i was an avocado once
>>
had a dream where patrick star kept putting up posters of himself on every surface possible and i was really upset and told him to stop but he gave me that dumbass smile he does and put up another one, woke up pissed off
>>
Recent weird dreams:
- Kim Jong Un put in a ugly jail pope Francis
- Russian soldiers in my street
- Big attack on parliament uk
>>
>>19122949
are you predicting the future with that last one??? ohhh shittt
>>
Wasn't a dream, but I recently had a repressed memory come back to me. At least I'm 99% sure it wasn't a dream.
>be me
>brit
>staying at caravan park in my dad's pretty sweet caravan
>stayed in a room with my cousin
>woke up in the middle of the night on the first night to an extremely loud humming
>I'm the only one awake
>coming from outside, it was a fairly populated park
>after a few minutes blue neon lights shine through the window
>extremely bright
>too afraid to look out the window because I thought that if it was ayys and they saw me they would get me
>after about five minutes the pitch of the humming gets higher and higher
>eventually there's just a huge thruster like noise and a whoosh away
>stayed up all night trying to rationalize what happened
I still think about it today. I know it's not related to the thread but it just hit me and I needed to vent it somewhere.
>>
I dreamnt of the vivid image of a woman with a snake coming out of her vagina biting a dudes dick.

Did I make this up or is there some Medusa type mythical creature but it bites your dick off when fucking
>>
I once had a dream I was fucking myself in the ass.... Oh, wait.... Dat shit wasnt no dream yo
>>
File: gagagfdag.jpg (94KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
gagagfdag.jpg
94KB, 540x304px
>>19117660
I was at the center of a hive mind. Everyone around me was a part of it and could freely communicate with each other telepathically. I however was mute and deaf to them, I could only communicate through traditional means. The hive mind took care of me for one reason, I could learn. Being isolated from the greater hivemind allowed me to learn much faster and easier than the hive mind as a whole. The hiveminds attention was scattered and shifting, the larger the mind the less attention it could give to concerns or subjects not directly related to maintaining it's self. So they forced me to learn, every day I'd learn the most obscure subjects, without any time to come to a deeper understanding of it. At the end of the day or the week depending on the complexity of the subject I'd forget it all, the hive mind would take the knowledge from me, and join it to the whole. The mind loved me in it's own way, almost like a child taking care of an ailing parent.
>>
>dreamt it was highschool grad and for some reason our entire grade 12 was taken to a very large hotel
>middle of hotel had a very large open area in the center with grass and trees
>there doesn't seem to be any way inside it
>also for some reason we were all required to be in barefeet
>my best friend coerces me into opening a large window and jumping into the open center field
>principle is now screaming at us saying how we are supposed to get out, window is like 16 feet off ground
>friend spots what he says are elevators in the corner of the room
>we walk over, nothing there except a large iron slab intended into the wall, with a single indent in the metal that looks like a human head
>i ask him what the fuck is this shit
>he looks at me like I'm a pussy bitch and says it's an elevator
>he puts his face directly in the hole
>fucking entire metal slab flies off at lightspeed carrying him with it by the goddamn face
>what the fuck
then I woke up and questioned my life decisions.
>>
>>19117660
Recently I've been looking into ciphers and types of encryption and a few nights ago I dreamt of a cipher so "powerful" that if a person were to fully understand it and write/read it fluently that it would change their perception of time. Then just this afternoon I stumble across an article that says researches are beginning to believe a person's language has a slight influence on their perception of time. I feel like finding that cipher is going to be an obsession of mine.
>>
>>19124238
The Sapir-Whorf Hypothesis has been around for decades, you get exposed to it in intro level anthropology courses.
>>
>>19124262
Interesting. I'm definitely going to look more into this
>>
>>19124271
Yeah, it boils down to language determines how you perceive reality. For example western thought views time as a linear progression. This causes some to fall into the current year trap, since time has passed how is this still an issue, etc. Since most of us view time as a linear progression we assume as time passes things increase/get better. Hunter gatherer societies tend to view time as cyclical in nature. What has come before with come again, just like the seasons. I personally view history as cyclical in nature.
>>
>>19124298
Oh, also you might want to watch the movie arrival.
>>
My dreams are fucking weird.

>Be me
>For some reason I'm with my friends in a dark corridor
>Something starts chasing us so we start running
>Suddenly we are teleported into a supermarket
>We hear explosions
>There's a little asian girl going around, and from some reason things she looks at explode
>I somehow come into the conclusion that everything that is on a 2 meter range from her eyesight, she can make it explode
>We somehow befriend her
>We appear on a wasteland, where we meet her parents
>A fairy appears, says something like "Pipiriripipi", waves around her magic wand
>I wake up

Another one:

>My town is surrounded by a transparent dome, which we can't get out of. There's some weird notion that our town is the only place left in the world.
>The town is also guarded by a giant bird that roams around all day
>My sister dies
>For some reason, my parents bring a substitute girl and pretend nothing happened
>I discover a site in the Internet where I can communicate with the dead, which I use to speak to my sister

I don't remember much about what happens after. Last one:

>Be me
>6 years old when I had this dream
>My mother is a teacher on the school I study in
>She dies, it's fucking depressing and sad
>For some reason, the only way to revive her is to draw some black shapes on the floor and pour oil around the playground
>She comes back to life

I'm really jealous of people who have somewhat logical dreams, because I don't know how the fuck mine can be analyzed or interpreted.
>>
>>19121725
sounds like 4th of july and an impatient uncle
>>
>>19117660
Lots of weird dreams.
>lots of precognitive dreams that usually come true within a week to a month, sometimes even involving people or places I haven't been to/known of/etc before
>normal, decently abstract dreams and stuff
>sometimes in dreams I've gotten hurt in, I've felt strange sensations on those places I was hurt, like one where a warm, tingling sensation remained on my sternum where I was stabbed in-dream
Just tonight I had a dream where around the end ghost snakes were mentioned a bit, prompted me to research about them when I woke up and they seem to be a cute species of snake that was discovered last year.
>>
>>19117660
For past month i have a reoccuring dream of driving my car, however breaks do not work at all... any idea what it could mean?

(I usually remember like 1-2 dreams per year so its pretty rarethat I can remember this being reoccuring)
>>
>>19124238
i recommend slaughterhouse five

i came unstuck just by reading it
>>
I recently had a dream that I woke up in a room with a knife in my abdomen. Turns out I was in a Disney hotel room and I was about to be arrested by staff until a shooting started. I struggled to run down the hall, stumbling into another room and hiding on back of a bed while the shooter began to slowly approach me. I woke up feeling like I was about to legit have a heart attack. Freaked me the fuck out and I had to calm myself down.
>>
I have tons of weird dreams. This is the most recent:

NASA found a weird cratter on the moon and sent a mission to investigate. This crater was about 2 meters in diameter, glowing green and red.

Next thing, Donald Trump (!) is about to make an annoucement. He is standing on a stage in front of the cratter, on the moon, with no spacesuit and behind some railings. He then climbs the railing, promptly falls into the radioactive cratter and starts melting. He doesn't scream or move, just slowly turns into a misshapen corpse who looks half zombie, half aborted fetus.

Then I was at a hospital and a doctor comes to me and says that my daughter was born. He hands me a deformed baby, who looks like a corpse with no skin, no bones and bulging eyes. She is very fragile and deformed. I look to the side and see Death, who looks like my deformed baby daughter. She (Death) smiles at me and say she has a child just like mine.

I then escaped the hospital and abandoned my daughter. I felt terrible but coundn't handle having that thing as my child. I walked through a path to a small village where a festival was happening, ate some grilled fish and caught a bus back to my town. The end.

>>19121747

Had a dream similar to that. A meteor was to strike the earth and I was at home just watching the horizon, waiting for it to happen. Suddenly I see a bright flash and a firebal glowing in the sky. It gets bigger and starts engulfing everything. I tought "shit, this is gonna hurt". Then the wave of flames hits me, I feel my whole body burning but it doesn't hurt, just tingles. Suddenly the burning sensation stops and everything is black, so I realize I'm dead. I think "well that wasn't so bad!". Then I wake up.
>>
>>19124375
Hope you don't mind a bit of vidya analysis sounds like:

1st scenario

SMT Strange Journey
>Carina sector, which is a dark labyrinth connected to an infernal supermarket/mall.
>Alice can blow things and people up.
>there are fairies

SMT IV Apocalypse
>after the icbm rain, Tokyo is the last place left under Masakado's dome.
>there are giant birds called rukhs flying about laying eggs in high places.
>Also a giant snake called Shesha.
>Main characters adopted sister can die.
>can later be reincarnated with memories of her death. Can also be turned into a goddess later on.

3. sounds like Corpse Party
>dead teachers, also students.
>sad, tragic deaths.
>coming back as black shapes or off of shapes and symbols.

Have you ever played any of these?
>>
File: pix2pix.png (733KB, 1350x620px) Image search: [Google]
pix2pix.png
733KB, 1350x620px
>>19117660
Don't know if this is related to any spoopy stuff but it's pretty fucking weird.
>walking in forest with my brownies group
>see heart stones
>group walks on ahead
>find 2 stone hearts, one a faded pink, the other stone
>monkey comes up and starts talking to me
>we talk and i give him the stones (he demanded that i give him the stones)
>see a stone door in a little dirt hill, it's got an elf-clown face on it
>walk up to it
>ask if i can come in
>door opens
>there's a slide
>slid down the slide into a huge room, red carpet, orange walls
>place got toy making elves
>they're just sat at tables
>now above ground
>got friends
>door frowns
>i tell it they're with me
>door opens
>we slid down
>there's a spiral glass staircase in the room (it was there before)
>one of my friends touch it
>it shatters
>elves all look at us
>dream ends
What the fuck? Also, pic has nothing to do with this.
>>
>>19117660

I was at a supermarket doing some shopping, when a voice comes through the intercom and asks everyone to be carefull because there's a bird on the loose, and if you get pecked you'll turn into a bird.

Me and some other customers decide to get some guns to defend ourselves. I grab a shotgun and carefully continue with my shopping. Well, the bird finds me and pecks my hand. As I was turning into a giant bird, Surfin' Bird starts playing in the background. That's when I knew I had to turn others. So I went running around screaming BIRD BIRD BIRD, BIRD IS THE WORD while flapping my arms and pecking random people.
>>
I had a dream that I was a soldier in Vietnam fighting Viet Cong. They ended up surrounding me, so I surrendered. The next scene of my dream was them cutting me open on a rusty hospital bed, with a mirror hanging from the ceiling so I could see my body as it was being cut open.
I have no close family that was in Vietnam, only a great uncle who was. Even then, it's not like this ever happened to him, or he never mentioned it to me in anyway.
>>
>>19124981

Damn, they really do sound like amazing coincidences. Unfortunately, I played Corpse Party recently, and the last dream I had it while I was extremely young. Still, amazing analysis, anon. I should really check out Shin Megami Tensei kek.
>>
File: 1491109676741.png (208KB, 291x384px) Image search: [Google]
1491109676741.png
208KB, 291x384px
>>19117660
>have had dreams where I am on a journey somewhere, people recognize and help me along but I'm a wanderer
>one night wish really hard before going to sleep to be part of something more
>my dream that night is climbing a huge tower by scaling the stone exterior that scrapes my body
>see other spirits climbing and smaller "mindless" ones (not sure how I knew) floating around
>when I reach the top it's some sort of training grounds, I'm one of the last to make it up the tower
>during training some sort of bad entities attack
>teachers are losing, I try to use my abilities to help
>does no damage but buys them time
>get impaled from behind by one of the entities and wake up with a sore back
>never had a journey dream or anything like it again
I guess my spirit-self died helping others.
>>
well was in an abandon building shadow man runs up to me he's probably 8 feet tall burning yellow eyes opens his mouth hugely and wasps pour out at me i woke up instantly.
>>
>>19117660
When I was in first or second grade I used to have a recurring dream about some clown who would kill my classmates while we were at school, it was around the time when I first saw the movie "It" so that pretty much explains it, shit was creepy though.
>>
File: IMG_2008.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2008.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
I'll start off saying I primarily have nightmares
A handful of them have stuck with me in vivid detail for years.

Some were short, some I lived years in. Most of them I die in.

>in a nice house
>gentle snow fall
>crackling fire in the study
>notice snow goon outside window
>chuckle to self thinking about Calvin and Hobbs
>notice more snow goons
>snow goons multiplying
>goons banging on doors and windows now
>I use flaming logs and hot water to fight snow goons
>goons attacking from all angles
>new goons starting to look more and more human like
>I get backed into a corner, I know it's the end
>everything stops
>>
File: IMG_1941.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1941.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>19125495
>a man in a nice suit steps between the goons.
>he's not completely physical, shimmers a bit and anything I throw at him passes right through him
>he speaks to me with a smooth as silk voice
>tells me to stop fighting, he doesn't want to hurt me
>tells me that he just wants my help
>he's been without a physical form for so long and with me we could do such great things
>I just need to let him in
Aintnoonesbottombitch.gif
>I refuse
>he starts to get angry, yelling LET ME IN
>refuse again
>LET ME IN LET ME IN LET ME IN
>walls of the cabin crumbling to dust as he screams at me, all that remains is the blackness of void and is on our bits of hard wood
>I keep refusing as he gets deafeningly loud, by this time I know it's a dream and I'm trying to wake myself up

This continued for what felt like hours. When I finally woke up my ears were ringing. Worst part was I didn't remember the exact ending but remember feeling like if I had said yes I may have never woken up.

Then again I may have relented at the end, he, it, let me wake up and now he's watching and waiting behind my eyes.

Or it's just a dumb stupid dream
>>
I oftenly have dreams of an apocalypse or post-apocalyptic looking environments. I had three dreams related to some sort of an apocalypse or a cataclysmic event for fucks sake. What's that all about? Is the world as we know it come into an end, or is it a metaphore for my potentially crumbling life, or maybe I just consume too much sci fi, (post)apocalyptic media?
>>
>>19125525
*the three dreams only this morning
>>
>>19125525
The majority of mine are zombie apocalypse. It's probably just the weight of like and the feeling of not being in control as your world get stupid fucked up all around us.

Last one I remember I attempted to kill myself but couldn't follow through. Even though I was bit and nearly turning.
>>
Had a dream where I was naked with a girl, then for some reason I slit her throat, but she didnt mind and we started making out while her throat was bleeding. I wonder what this is trying to tell me.
>>
>>19125534
My apocalyptic dreams usually consists of something that first appears to be the sun, only later coming down on earth and seeing an... intimidating explosion on the horizon coming for me and for everyone else. Dreaming this sort of dreams gives me the most overwhelming feelings of panic, distress and hopelessness. This morning one of the apocalypti dreams stood out of the rest, however. I was just chilling with my friends at some sort of a mall,, when were getting outside in the city, the environment is more or less recognizable. but then i started running. While I ran, I noticed that I don't know in what part of the city I am, because everything is different; the general area is much more mountainous, the architecture is much more different and modern. I climbed at this sort of apeak of a hill with some sort of a tower or a sight seeing area. I met these group of kids, and they explained for me that a long time ago a cataclysmic event ocured. Then I realised that there was some sort of a flud, since there was water all around the place. Also, the mountains in the horizon constantly changed whenever I looked at them. But the most strange thing about this dream was that I actually was thinking weathear I dream or not, I even slapped my face to see if I wake up.
>>
>>19125545
Maybe it means that you are hurting some beloved female figure on your life for egoistic or very personal reasons (kissing is quite personal) without realizing. Or maybe it means that what you need right now is a risk-taking companion.
>>
>>19117660
My dreams are too much for me.
>once dreamt about myself but in the future
>in this future there are exclusively mass graves because of overpopulation, and after so many years the graves and bodies are disposed of
>my career so many years down the line is to operate massive furnaces that do this
>dream felt real enough that i recognized people and coworkers as if i had known them a long time
>one day fall into the furnace, this was known to be a work hazard
>a lot of very clear but nonsensical shit happens, and then a being "pulls" me into the world "behind" and tells me to "return" and of course right then i wake up

>different dream now, live in beach town
>this location is very often a common backdrop for my dreams, and is so consistent that i start the dream in the same house every time and the scenery is the same
>this particular nightmare involved the end of the world, where eldritch gods literally reach down with their massive limbs and physically destroy everything
>huge tentacles and insectoid limbs flatten everything from individual people to entire cities
>people killed in this way reanimate as bloody messes composed of parts of their body loosely reassembled
>am the last of my group to be killed but the reanimated things

does everyone dream like this and just not talk about it?
>>
>>19126115
Your dreams sound fucking dope dude, you should do something creative like writing, drawing or whatever.
>>
File: 1471634803307.gif (2MB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
1471634803307.gif
2MB, 400x310px
Let me share before I forget, I just woke up.

Been experiencing paxil withdrawals for about a month, this was the first nightmare in a while

The first thing I can remember is that my dad, sister, and I were driving around in San Diego when we parked on the edge of a huge cliff that was supposedly the opening of the biggest cave system in the world. We went down there with some scientist lady and she told us about how the walls are mainly made of burned up dead people, and if you look close you can see the outlines of bodies and faces. We went all the way to the bottom, and I found this back door that lead back outside, but when I left everything I was carrying started glowing red hot and then caught on fire. Some time after that, my cousin was beating up my sister because she didn't order him a pizza or some shit. I went to the store dressed as Luigi wearing glasses and accidentally hit this little asshole kid with one of those swinging half-doors and a bunch of people got mad at me so I left. My dad (I think?) was also at the store dressed as Mario. I don't know man. Anyway, I was in a hurry to get home. While I was walking out of the store I walked passed my grandparents holding my 1 year old niece, but she was old and wrinkly and looked dead other than the fact she was moving. I had some real difficulty climbing the stairs to get out of the store for whatever reason. I was running home along this path when I head this groaning noise, like those old ladies from Hemwick in bloodborne. Like 200 feet in front of me was this messed up old lady, wearing brown, giant head, and huge scratchy, glossy eyes that weren't looking at anything. She was shuffling along the path towards me really slow and I freaked the fuck out and ran to the right and climbed up the hill and waited for her to pass. She passed without noticing me, and I remember feeling really sad that this lady lived like this, and I said "I'm sorry."
>>
File: 1471836002545.jpg (134KB, 852x768px) Image search: [Google]
1471836002545.jpg
134KB, 852x768px
>>19126220
cont.

So I must have said that in real life because my roommate asked me about it when I went to get breakfast. Related, I've been shouting in my sleep a lot. Last time it was the word "JOSHUA", and I was at my moms clients house, and shortly after I woke up being yelled at by this lady in a wheelchair asking me why I'm yelling. Crazy shit.

Anyway, so as soon I said that, she stopped and turned around to face me, and her crazy eyes moved to focus on me, then she started shuffling towards me, a little faster. I fucking panicked and ran away, trudging through mud and shit not looking back. I go the long way home and get to my house (in the side of a cliff with a giant round metal door) and I run inside and shut it, feel relieved, then remember it's not locked. The lock was incredibly hard to turn for some reason and I was so sure she was just a few steps away. I finally click the lock close and wait to hear banging on the door or something, but it doesn't happen,

I woke up some time after that, I don't remember anything else. However, I was petrified when I woke up and didn't want to look out my window. When I finally got up and went to the kitchen, who's walking down the fucking road outside my window?

A motherfucking old lady in a brown shirt. That was the only similarity obviously, but I still hated it.
>>
Last night i had a dream that i was back in my highschool ap history class with all of my old friends. I was talking with my friend cesar and asked him "how was stanford like". At that moment i remembered that i graduated last year. I then realised that this was a dream and said " none of this is real " and everyone looked at me really angrily. And then i woke up
>>
Had a dream the other night that I nailed a hand of bananas to a wall in a completely white doorless room while radio static played.
>>
I left my apartment building an the street was entirely devoid of people. There was an extremely autistic Vietnamese kid from high school there, except with a fatter stomach and a very tight, ill-fitting shirt and a baseball mit in one hand, tossing it in the air and catching it. He kept swinging a baseball bat in his the other around in twirls non-threateningly. He keeps saying something about me teaching him baseball, specifically how to pitch a fastball, with an obnoxious lisp.

On the other side of a street, a taxi-cab suddenly drives to a stop and I focus solely on the driver. The man inside is dressed in all black outfit of a suit, gloves, and a hat, but he also wore a magenta smiley face mask, the old 70's design. I saw none of his actual skin. He put a revolver to his temple and tapped it twice, indicating I had to teach this kid baseball no matter what. The phrase "The Smiley Corporation" immediately came into my mind somehow. He drove away, the kid still babbling something incoherently in the background.

I have never played baseball in my life.
>>
I had a dream once where I was swimming in what must have been the ocean. Beautifully clear waters, impossibly soft sand beneath me, no fish or plants, just...a peaceful silence, gliding through the water. When I tried to come up for air, I misjudged the distance, my lungs began to burn, I thought I was going to drown. I woke up as my head broke the surface, but I felt like I'd truly been suffocating, it took me a good few minutes to get my breath back.
>>
I often expirience sleep paralysis and it's just me not wanting to open eyey because i'm terrified. A tingling sensation is spread across my body, but suddenly i'm stuck and have been paralyzed. After i gather the courage to open eyes i wake up.
I'm not sure why i'm so terrified to be honest, i'm a pretty brave person and fear little.
>>
>>19117660
>be me
>working late at night
>fall asleep at my desk
>suddenly dream about this post-apocalyptic war
>me and my comrades fall into this trap
>they chain me and two dudes onto the ceiling
>some scary guy in spandex comes in, kills the other men and tears my heart out
>I wake up
>suddenly another guy in spandex appears on my desk in a bright light
>he tells me that I was right about something
>talks about a journalist (female)
>he wants me to find "them"
>turns out I was still asleep, it was a dream in a dream
>I wake up
>all my papers flying around

Maybe it wasn't just a dream after all.
Any ideas?
>>
>>19124118
pls responda
>>
Hmmm...
I remember a certain dream when I was really young. My brother had gotten a big RC truck with giant rubber tires and drove it around everywhere. For some reason, I was riding on the top of the track and I apparently grazed/hit my cat. I got off after a it stopped moving and my cat's face was all fucked up. It was mostly flat on one side where I struck her with cuts and blood streaks. I was freaking out and I woke up with my hands shaking like I had Parkinson's and I was soaking wet from sweating. I felt like shit that day
>>
>>19128488
vagina dentana maybe. nothing specific to snakes though
>>
>>19127853
I've always wonder the meaning dream within another are there a stage more powerful than REM?
>>
I was in a school gymnasium and there was a girl, probably 7 or 8, slowly walking towards me. As I back away, she starts pulling scissors from her pockets and throwing them at me. As I'm backing away, I pull out a hatchet and throw it at the girl, and it sinks into the left side of the neck in a big bloody splatter. Suddenly, there is another of the same girl walking towards me. I swipe at her with a knife, and she disappears. Four more of the same girl appear holding knives, walking towards me from all sides. I run away, suddenly having the idea that if I make the dead body overdose, the ghosts will go away. I go into a basement under the gym and rummage through all drawers for medicine, and find none. The girl is behind me. I wake up
>>
>>19117769
Dude, there's like a fucking million other girls. I just saw this girl that looked like a fucking model in rubios. go outside and quit being pathetic
>>
>>19124118
you scared of pussy or what
>>
I had two weird dreams last night.

In my first dream, me and some other guy were in the hangar bay of a spaceship and the door was open. Outside was nothing but a light blue void, no stars or planets. There was also a yellow face that looked like pic related following us. The captain then got on the intercom and announced that he didn't know where we were or how we got here, but that face was chasing us and we were going at top speed to avoid it. The I woke up and couldn't move for 2 seconds.

Then I dreamed I was watching Twin Peaks, Laura was talking to Maddy about going out at night. Maddy told her to remember the car driving rule, which meant that if you drove a car inbetween 9 and 10 pm, something horrifying would happen.

Then the dream continued with me dreaming that I had woken up and was throwing things around my room.
>>
>>19117660
Dream begins with me running a project in Alaska, which involved removing a species of predatory, aggressive crabs from the ocean.
I'm out in the ocean, half-kilometer from the coast. My mom is on the boat with me. The boat is not a boat-- it is a desk that sits in my home.
We are silently waiting for the crabs to poke from the water. The water has big waves. Shelled creatures begin popping out of the water, and we grab them and put them on the boat (desk).
The sea creatures become larger and larger, to the point where the boat (desk) is beginning to tip over. My twin brother appears, and I ask him to stabilize the boat. He is unsuccessful, and we all plunge into the water and swim for shore. My computer which sat on the desk sinks.
We make it to the shore. There is a square of buildings surrounding a grassy lawn. No inhabitants in sight. We realize that a massive storm is being blown towards us, so we take refuge underneath an empty hut. Miniature tornadoes start appearing on the lawn, and we are worried the storm is going to kill us. Sailors and people arrive for safety in this weird empty town. I am worried that a tornado will form and tear our hut apart, so I start looking for a safer location. I encounter a park with slides and swings. It is flooded with mud. The slide is a metal tube which disappears into the mud, but itself is full of air. I decide that this would be a secure place, since it is essentially subterranean.
I run back, and I realize that my dad and other brother had also appeared. I show my dad the slide, and decide that I would jump into the slide to see where it ended. I slide through, and notice that there are side-tunnels, and inside one of them was a decapitated dead body. The slide ends, and I fall into the sunlight. My dad is standing far away on mud hill, and I climb back up. I tell him that there is a dead body inside the tunnel, and a random person shouts that the dead person is his brother.
That's the end of the dream.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.