[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everything you know about skinwalkers.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 123582853125.jpg (43KB, 500x673px) Image search: [Google]
123582853125.jpg
43KB, 500x673px
Everything you know about skinwalkers.
>>
>>19117474
theres no such thing. no go for a hike in your local forest to clear your head
>>
There's literally another thread about this already.
>>19109895

I posted what I know there. Link:
>>19112656
>>
>>19117474

Allright allright.. I've seen these threads pass before and i cant take it anymore.
Wtf is this skinwalker meme?
>>
>>19118232
Skinwalkers are, depending on who you ask, either:
A) freaky shapechanging monsters that smell like iron and blood, and like to kill humans and take their places
B) goatman
C) shapeshifting native shamans who sold their souls
D) shapeshifting angelic beings serving an old god

D is probably the closest to being technically correct, followed by C. A and B are /x/ trying to spook itself with copypastas
>>
Wildly successful forced meme by the guy who started skinwalkerranch forums, guy pulled the wool so hard he even got a feature length movie made and got a decent chunk of money from it. Take notes trolls this is how it's done, the dedication to a meme.
>>
Everything is a skinwalker.

THIS IS A SKINWALKER
>>
The first accounts of skinwalkers are from native americans when whites first went west, the indians would talk of large humanlike creatures with lots of hair, think werewolf but less muscle mass, they have super strength and super speed but are nearly feral in some ways, they are supposedly super smart but lack the metal capacity for anything other than killing and eating.

Skinwalkers according to native americans (no idea which tribe specifically so dont ask you have google) are created by cannibalism, not simply consuming the flesh of another human, but doing so out of need to survive, say you and your 3 friends get trapped in a coal mine for the winter in the 1800's, no food, the snow has blocked the exit of the mine, no way to get out. your only option is to eat your friends, so you one by one have to find a way to kill them without alerting the others to what you are doing, consume their flesh, and do it again, this pattern comes in the same way that you dont allow a dog to bite your hand while they eat, they begin to associate your hand with food, and thus you become food, the same is true for skinwalkers, humans become food, thus your brain only associates humans with food, you need to learn to outsmart your prey, out run your prey, and out fight your prey. They are also said to have claws and fangs however some believe the claws are simply fingernails not taken care of and sharpened due to digging into the flesh of human corpses.

This is where skinwalkers originally come from however there are accounts in south eastern europe of some "vampires" being similar, mostly romania and the like, however their creation is not explained but their behaviour, strength, and intellegence is all similar in that it is super human, while the creature itself is still humanoid in appearance. These tales date back to the 15-1600's however given that the native american's had an oral tradition is Very possible the native american skin walker is much older.
>>
>>19118288
i believe your associating the pagan creature that comes to steal you away if you dont use pine and those wreaths made out of some shit on your door, you know the fake stuff everyone uses now cause no one knows its original purpose was to mock paganism?
>>
>>19118425
I've actually never heard of that before. Care to expand on it?
>>
>>19118432
yeah give me a moment and il look it up, i know it ties in with the bavarian folk tale of Krampus, or krampus evolved from this creature.
>>
>>19118432
I can't seem to find it on google anymore, i dont remember what its called or anything however i know the reason pagans hung wreaths of a specific kind of plant aswell as cut down evergreens were for two reasons, sacrificial rituals to a god who eventually became Samhain in the gaelic pantheon, to ask him for a good harvest and a short winter, and aswell to ward off his minions who essentially if you didnt sacrifice one human life to him at the yule tide festival he would take lives ten fold. kill one save 10 essentially. However the smells of the trees and plants were apprently so assaulting to his kind that him and his minions would pass over houses that were coated in the scent of pine and omg i cannot for the life of me remember now what that plant it, its got light spines on it and pokes the shit out of you, red berries grow on it aswell, idr atm but thats essentially what they do, they could shapeshift and if you didnt have a tree or a wreath, you or your kids would get snatched or a visitor would come late at night dressed in robes and when you either turned him away or offered him a place to stay he would slaughter you and your family.
>>
>>19118504
That sounds to me far more like the fae. That's a whole different basket of spiky hollow spiteful shells.
>>
>>19117474
Haha Skinwalkers are ice guys anon
>>
>>19118535
ive never heard that name before outside of video games actually, wasnt sure if they were based on anything but if my understanding is correct i thought they were mischevious fairies that dwelled in the forest playing tricks on travelers and doing general evil deeds without an overall evil agenda more so to watch the world burn type of thing. like i said i havent looked into them much.
>>
it's a term applied to a certain type of person who isn't a part of a secret society or coven and has gone rouge.
>>
>>19118566
The fae were far more than that. They were a collection of peoples partially assimilated by a rogue deity. Cruel, intelligent, strong. Various media have twisted them into something else in the modern narrative, but make no mistake, they were one of the worst dangers this world has faced.
>>
>>19118643
damn that sounds like good reading. fake or not id love to learn more about them.
>>
I'll give ya a quick rundown on skin walkers. Long ago, they use to use skin walking was a means to deliver messages far away. Trips that would take days would only take hours for someone who practiced skin walking. Then somewhere along the way someone decided to use it for their own good and it went to shit from there.

Now a days people who practice use it for witching people. They don't eat people like many of you fags believe. They don't have any business being in new York or anything, unless the person they are trying to get lives there. IDK about other tribes if they have them or not. But Navajos are were it started from. It's passed down from through families. I'm not sure what the ceremony involves but I do not you have to kill someone close to you (siblings, parents, wife, etc...) to show you really want this power.

I see alot of people post on here about "skin walkers" and alot of it is shit. Skin Walker stories on 4Chan ain't skin walkers. Maybe a wendigo? Or some other entity. Next time you see a skin Walker story on here and it's not in the southwest of the states, ask yourself this, why would a skin Walker be in butt Fuck Alabama or some other place Tryna eat white people? Be smart.
>>
>>19118955
why the fuck would he want to eat beaners?
and also you are correct wendingo is what i was thinking of however i always thought that was another name for them.
>>
>>19118979
Haha. Nah. Not beans. Haha. Think more of new Mexico, Arizona, Utah, and Colorado. The Navajo nation states.
>>
>>19117474
OP is cute AF.
I wouldn't mind Him/Her teaching me and my room mates about eco friendly living.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.