[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This world is too tough and tailor-made for extroverts. Is there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

This world is too tough and tailor-made for extroverts.

Is there somewhere we spiritual/psychic people can go to? Where we can live? Or work/make a living? I don't like it out here.
>>
nope, stop being a little bitch and deal with it like the rest of us until your story here has met its natural ending
>>
>>19117452
>Implying you cannot be extroverted and spiritual/psychic
>>
>>19117452
Go to a random baseball field at night with alot of surrounding forest around it and hopefully you will meet ayyy lmaos that if you gain there trust they will take you away on their ship and you can live among their culture and practices.
>>
I don't either OP
>Is there somewhere we spiritual/psychic people can go to?
Other states of mind that make the world easier to deal with
>>
>>19117464
>>
The earth is tailor made for extroverts because it was the extroverts who tailor made it. Because by and large, it is extroverts who take initiative and are "go-getters."

Also, it's an untruth that extroverts are incapable of being emotionally sensitive and/or unpsychic.

The real, standard definition of intro/extrovert is how a person draws their energy/relaxes. It was explained to me like this: when you go out with your friends, is it more of a chore or event, or is it how you relax and release from chores and events? Do you find energy in solitude or company?

And that's it. The factor of whether a person is a "people person" or shy/awkward is an entirely different measurement. An introvert can be super friendly, open, and even the life of a party. They just draw energy from solitude.

Likewise, and extrovert can be quiet, passive, and reserved but still draw energy from a crowd. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

If, OP, you're looking for some cult or group where you can bitch about not having friends or your chronic depression from "feels of no gf," >>>/r9k/ is that way. Don't blame introversion.
>>
>>19117452
Are you complaining about needing a place for introverts, or psychics?

You've got Cassadaga in Florida, Lily Dale in New York... I think Sedona, Arizona is supposed to have some spiritual connections, and Salem and Sleepy Hollow seem to have embraced their historical connections, but I think Lily Dale and Cassadaga are the most filled with spiritualists and psychics.
>>
>>19118089
>whole lot of self important waffle that addresses nothing
This is why people don't like extroverts.
>>
File: naefd1-daysend_loreejohnson.jpg (114KB, 960x410px) Image search: [Google]
naefd1-daysend_loreejohnson.jpg
114KB, 960x410px
>>19118130
Add Mt. Shasta to the list. The mountain has a certain ambience about it that draws the spiritually-inclined there. First time I was there I didn't want to leave because the energy of the place felt so comforting, like a forgotten home, and many there feel the same way about it. Would be easy for op to find like-minded people there.
>>
File: IMG_0583.gif (1012KB, 500x292px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0583.gif
1012KB, 500x292px
>>19117452
We extroverts need blow jobs and hand jobs; are you good at either of those? A hand job is still a job.
>>
>>19118130
There is also a small community near Muncie in Indiana of psychics and spiritualists.
>>
Make money and save it. Move to a cabin innawoods and live a solitary independent life once you have the funds.
>>
File: IMG_0585.jpg (166KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0585.jpg
166KB, 1200x800px
>>19119331
>>
File: 1496727106096.png (1MB, 1176x1613px) Image search: [Google]
1496727106096.png
1MB, 1176x1613px
>is suposedly spiritual
>supposedly understands how the inner working of Man function
>can't bring himself to stop being an oversensitive bitch

Top keg
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.