[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /x/ think of Biocentrism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

"But if you remove everything from space, what’s left? Nothing. The same applies for time — you can’t put it in a jar. You can’t see through the bone surrounding your brain (everything you experience is information in your mind). Biocentrism tells us space and time aren’t objects — they’re the mind’s tools for putting everything together."

"Biocentrism extends this idea, suggesting that life is a flowering and adventure that transcends our ordinary linear way of thinking. Although our individual bodies are destined to self-destruct, the “me” feeling is just energy operating in the brain. But this energy doesn’t go away at death. One of the surest principles of science is that energy never dies; it can neither be created nor destroyed. When we die, we do so not in the random billiard ball matrix but in the inescapable life matrix. Life has a non-linear dimensionality — it’s like a perennial flower that returns to bloom in the multiverse"

Robert Lanza (1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI_F4nOKDSM
Robert Lanza (2)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw55BsToVZM

I was on board but then I went on reddit and skeptic pages on Facebook who dismiss it as "woo woo" and Dr. Lanza as a quack.

Thoughts?
>>
energy does not die OP but after our death does it contain and take any part of our concioussness with it when it transforms? if not then it is just an energy and no longer "me".
>>
Fascinating book. It wasn't as flippant with its use of quantum mechanics as I expected it to be.

His explanation of the delayed choice quantum eraser was good.
>>
How is this different from soli Pismo? Genuinely curious.
>>
>>19117619
*solipsism
>>
>>19117370
He never clarifies that the "observer" quantum physics refers to is any matter interacting with it, not a conscious being.
Either ignorant or straight up dishonest.
>>
Biocentrism is already a term in the sociological community. This new age bullshit needs to stop.
>>
>>19117630
It overlaps a lot, but it's not a rejection of the outside world entirely as much as it is a recognition that reality is fundamentally different than how humans percieve it. Other minds exist, but they are basically different "worlds", per se.
>>
>>19117441
this.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.