[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so /x/ what are your apocalypse plans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_5382.jpg (411KB, 1280x806px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5382.jpg
411KB, 1280x806px
so /x/ what are your apocalypse plans?
>>
>>19116731
Get killed.
>>
Get naked, cover self in blood, start a cult. Then we'll see where it goes from there
>>
>>19116731
probably piss on the corpses of the fucks who deserve it and then jack it and get someone to kill me. that or become a harlot to some bigrig with enough caps
>>
File: 1492296846458.jpg (86KB, 625x416px) Image search: [Google]
1492296846458.jpg
86KB, 625x416px
>>19116731
Go unnaground, farm mushrooms and gophers for sustenance.
>>
>>19116731
depends on the situation, honestly. Different apocalypses call for different plans, yknow?
>>
>>19118707
How do you feel about being naked and covered in blood? we can get some welding goggles and stare into the sun until we get bored and attack people weaker than us.
>>
>>19118697
The first fucker to die
>>
>>19118733
fuckin sick plan m8, although im skin and bones already we wouldnt be attackin much lol
>>
>>19116731
Chimp out a bit and die
>>
>>19116731

Make guns, sell guns, hire soldiers with proceeds, make more guns, sell more guns, invest proceeds in re-establishment of safe zone where normal economic activity can resume.
>>
as soon as things get tough, down a bunch of aspirin, maybe some weed/painkillers if i'm feeling cowardly, and have a nice date with my bathtub and my straight razor.

sometimes i fantasize about finding a fun crew to build a weird drug-fueled cult with and just go with the flow for a few weeks first, but realistically, my current friends wouldn't be down for it and i'm way too afraid of new people who aren't at least friends-of-friends.
>>
Live out Stalker.
>>
>>19118785
but how do you feel about googles. nudity and staring into the sun?
>>
>>19118707
ill be your bigrig baby
>>
>>19118820
well, usually real-life nudity would be an issue, but with enough of the right drugs pumped into me anything is possible
>>
stay in woods and survive + drugs, alcohol, and sex

what else is there to do?
>>
>>19118785
I'm down to join a cult with you famalam
>>
>>19118832
u flatter me, but i dont think a gay relationship between 2 4chan fucks would help with repopulation
>>
>>19116731
Let's start digging a nationwide network of tunnels, take over the skyseers, grow shrooms, eat salamanders, kidnap hot german scientists, brainwash hot german scientists with shrooms, breed their pussies in subterranean rape dungeons, make the hot german scientists build nuclear reactors and geothermal steam vent turbines, praise the murderkube, breed giant salamanders to ride into battle, steal tracked vehicles and augers, nigger rig a TBM, build computer servers and hack directly into the fiber optic cables, hijack a nuclear TBM, steam vent saunas :DDD, recruit /g/ and hack the planet, kill all the skyseers, evolve into morlocks, establish trade routes with the innawoodsians, bathe in feces and urine to lubricate tunnels, build vast aquaponic farms with fresh lobster once a week, kidnap more hot german scientists for breeding and science, build X-com laboratories and kill ayys, save planet earth from ayy invasion, become a world nuclear and scientific superpower.
>>
>>19118914
im fuckin in lets do this shit i have a pack of 200 plastic spoon in my kitchen, it wont get me far but il do what i can, il start digging north at a depth of 10 feet, hopefully if were lucky things will work out. See you on the other side Anon.
>>
File: 1492897902011.png (24KB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
1492897902011.png
24KB, 500x560px
>>19118757
Spotted you goyim
>>
>>19116731
Most likely die just like pretty much everyone else.

Otherwise, I'd try to get some survivors together to start farming and hunting, and then make sure to preserve important knowledge and culture for the future. I'd also spend a lot of time naked during the warm months.
>>
>>19118983

It'll be different when ammo is currency. You'll be begging for (((my))) help then, just you wait!
>>
>>19118963
We will remake Inner Earth in our image.
>>
File: IMG_4540.jpg (107KB, 750x656px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4540.jpg
107KB, 750x656px
>>19116731
>stash of weapons
>mild martial arts experience
>moderate variety of firearms
>decent surplus of ammo, food, water at all times

Already planned out with friends who live far away. everyone bunkers down in their respective houses for 3 weeks, only ever leaving at week 2 for rations if needed, we all (if still alive) meet at a designated midway point via walking or 4 wheeler, and live out the rest of our days as raiders and bandits. Pic related
>>
I've had dreams about theese scenarios,

The beta has three options

Help the group (alpha) as best he can with his autistic survival knowledge, may or may not get any pussy but if the alpha isn't retarded and follows the betas advice they can create a small community

Scenario 2 is that the beta realises that the alpha isn't fit to lead and must kill him in a cowardly fashion, he will serve as food if in desperation and if the others show any signs dissent then they too must have their throats cut in their sleep, the beta will become the alpha from taking on the leadership role or he will be a failure and all will perish

The third option

Beta kills ALL males and takes the females as sex slaves, you must pillage and plunder and murder for you can only sustain your harem by taking, you become little more than an animal

my choices will depend on the mindset of the people I'm with n how capable they are, if they prove to be unreasonable then they must be slain
>>
>>19116731
>What are your apocalypse plans?
The same as my plans right now: Do whatever feels right at the moment.
>>
>>19119046
>and live out the rest of our days as raiders and bandits. Pic related
Have fun dying from injury or STDs.
>>
I live in that exact prefab style of trailer house.
>>
>>19120058
I have to say even if you kill all the males, the women will just bite off your pinga or eat your jugular. Probably poke your eyes out with fake nails. You underestimate desperation.
Even if you were to somehow shoot or kill every opponent in their sleep.
>>
>>19120058
>Beta kills ALL males and takes the females as sex slaves, you must pillage and plunder and murder for you can only sustain your harem by taking, you become little more than an animal

How is this not an alpha at this point?
>>
keep on truckin
>>
>>19120546
Best plan so far

Me and my hearty crew will ride the rails in a SnowPiercer/Mad Max style Hypertrain and recue all the cute 14 year old anime girls in the world and make anime real.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2013-11-17-23h36m54s9.png (436KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2013-11-17-23h36m54s9.png
436KB, 640x480px
>>19120556
>14 year old
u wot m8
>>
>>19116731

What kind of apocalypse are you talking about exactly? If it was a nuclear apocalypse I would wait a few weeks then make my way with a gun killing anything and everything in sight.
>>
>>19120058
I hope to find you during an apocalypse then I'll be a reasonable person and I'll help you in your slaughter of all males.
>>
I would like to just die, but i have quite a big family so i would have to help look after them.
>>
>>19120490
My friend being part of a harem is like... a woman's fantasy come true

They'll be angry and weep and bitch you out but at the end of the day they'll just accept you
>>
>>19120511
Because an alpha would be able to somewhat recreate a community

See Rick from the walking dead

You could argue that Neegan is more of an alpha but the people under him suffer and that was never the betas original intent
>>
>>19120647
this

protect family until the sweet release of death takes me
>>
>>19116731
>be me
>zombiemas arrives
>have all the toilet paper
>have all the hot pocket
>loot Adam and Eve
>have all the sex toy
>have all the sex video
>it's not gay if
>wait for neighbors to get ate
>poop in their yard
>plumbing problems = solved
>dig hole for zomby
>remove door
>>
>>19116731
to do my best and fight for a better tomorrow.
>>
>>19116731
do what i always wanted to do.
get on a boat and sail the seas!
>>
>>19116731
To use my body to get strong men to look after me
>>
>>19118757
>>
>>19116731
Hit pawn shop, take good weapons
Hit drug store, take antibiotics, painkillers, suture kits, novacaine,whatever else tickles my fancy
Hit grocery, take non perishables
Head out innawoods, pretty well trained so I'll do aight
>>
>>19116731
My neighbor stocks up on supplies, i stock up on guns. His supplies will be taken by me when shit hits the fan
>>
>>19116731
Canadian C3 gas mask
10+ Russian GP-5 gas mask filters
Swedish M26 steel helmet
German flak jacket
Two weeks worth of MREs
SKS rifle (2,500 rounds of 7.62x39)
Mauser M98k (20 rounds of 8mm)
Rucksack full of clean clothes and medical supplies available at all times.

I fully expect to do something retarded and die within minutes.
>>
I would become the Survivalist from Fallout New Vegas, Random Hearts protecting the innocent from afar.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1496713536699.jpg (955KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496713536699.jpg
955KB, 2560x1536px
>>19119046
Pfft
>>
File: Sing Brother Koch.jpg (145KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Sing Brother Koch.jpg
145KB, 1680x1050px
>>19124089
are those 22s?
get some real firepower dawg.
get some ar-33 and H&K goodness up in that bitch.
good old Kalashnikov to even it out.
we used to have a full auto with the banana clips.
>>
Death
>>
>>19121435
Now is the time for pics.
>>
>>19123938
[F]
Randall Clark.
>>
>>19116731
Die first
>>
laying bed listening loveless and starving
>>
Everybody paint a big /x. On your chest and we'll start a sweet new guild and hit up all the liquor stores first for booze and beef jerky.
It'll be called.... Carl's Ruffians TM
>>
File: time enough at last.jpg (96KB, 550x414px) Image search: [Google]
time enough at last.jpg
96KB, 550x414px
I'll read all the books I want, now that there's time enough at last.
>>
Everybody think humanity is gonna just completely crash in the apocalypse but I'll bet you several places are just gonna turn into people fuckin LARPing Fallout games and Mad Max.
>>
>>19128939
Oh god i really hope so
>>
>>19116731
Do nothing. I've been waiting, that's all I can do really is wait. Bet it doesn't happen in our lifetime.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.