[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Masturbation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: AnkhSymbol.jpg (12KB, 250x439px) Image search: [Google]
AnkhSymbol.jpg
12KB, 250x439px
Give me all religious rituals/magick/techniques involving masturbation

Egyptian Ankhing, Tibetan semen retention, sigil magick
>>
>>19116579
I do ankhing which is the same as being aware of Udana Vayu a Hindu term for a certain type of sakti (energy).
>>
Chaos magick
>>
I feel like shit after I masturbate. Completely awkward and drained for days afterwards. Is there anything I can do to prevent this? Bizarrely I have a pretty high sex drive and it's been like this ever since I was young I believe.
>>
>>19117911
your sex drive is normal, just dont worry about jacking off now and then
>>
i jacked off like 7 times today
>>
When you have a boner, you know the skin that connects dick's lower area to the balls? Lightly grab it and shake it, and you'll cum a lot. Grab the bone area you know the lower neck
>>
>>19117158
Could you elaborate? I've done ankhing before, but how do you liken it to Udana Vayu?
>>
I lock up my pc muscle and have a retrograde ejaculation. This has helped me bypass much of the shitty drained feeling you can get from orgasm. It also helps to visualize something at the point of orgasm that draws energy upward, something like a chosen deity. Mantak Chia's Big Draw method of clenching your certain muscle groups at climax to disrupt ejaculation has worked for me, but I don't find it very enjoyable.
>>
>>19119220
alternatively you can pinch and scratch the gooch roughly to damage the skin. Once it starts healing itll itch a lot and when you pinch it then, its like a minor orgasm. I am pretty sure this is paranormal
>>
File: ChildHoOdZ_End$.jpg (244KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ChildHoOdZ_End$.jpg
244KB, 1920x1080px
hear if you rub your magic lamp with a belt sander a genie appears
>>
About a week after i stopped masturbating, I suddenly became a devout christian. I believe this means that masturbation is evil.
>>
>>19119246
Read a description of Ankhing one time maybe they described it wrong.

Whats your definition of Ankhing?
>>
>>19119750
Masturbation is so evil le demiurge spoops up your spoopy with a straw
>>
Yo if you need to stop, want to stop, take up math.
>>
If you want to use masturbation for sigils, don't be the kind of person who masturbates daily as a hobby. "Low energy!" as a certain orange frog would say.
>>
>>19117911
It's all in your head
>>
>>19117911
yes
semen is life force
if you want more energy you should stop ejaulating
>>
>>19117911
>drained for days
>high sex drive

I jerked off 5 times today and going for 6.
>>
>>19116579
If you masturbate on the 14th day of the month on the 10th month of the year while upside down with one eye opened and screaming the Xena warrior princess scream and have your face painted ..... nothing will happen.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.