[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aliens and Their Relation to Us

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

This is migrated from a /pol thread from my own interest.

I'm drunk, mouthing off and have no fucking proof so feel free to blow this off.

But I have a family friend and professional mentor who is a prominent theoretical physicist. Won't name drop, but will say that if you know the breakthroughs of the last 20 years, you know his name. American, one of his theories is referenced in Half Life 2 (a hint).

He lately does contractual work for the government studying "devices of unknown origin." He can only speak to me in rhetorical questions and metaphors for safety sake, but has basically said that we were seeded by extraterrestrials from near the center of the galaxy (we're on the outer edge, planet was habitable a few billion years later) and that the different races come from different species and that we're essentially a petri dish experiment of a galactic cold war.

Have also learned of the nature of the technology he has studied. Also, politically, there is apparently a large cluster of baptist Christians in the government who view extraterrestrials as "demons" and often shut down research into the the field, sometimes be force.

I'm not an /x/ fag (first post here), dont believe in big foot, pazuzu, nessie, or any of that shit. Not even 100% sure I believe him, but that's what I gathered and figured I'd share.

AMA and I'll share what I can, sensibly.
>>
>>19116061
>feel free to blow this off
Done.
>>
>>19116061
how do the devices get here, are they big like spaceships?
>>
who ate my hambarger
>>
>>19116086
whole spaceships (extremely rarely), left behind materials, It was hinted to me that we sometimes launch missles at ufos and that knocks pieces off
>>
>>19116086
Also should add, apparantly ufos hover around sites of high potential for nuclear fission (silos). Apparantly the US uses local reports of UFO activity to estimate where enemy nuclear subs are.
>>
>>19116088
Your black coworker. I'd file a claim if I were you.
>>
File: IMG_0048.png (346KB, 334x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0048.png
346KB, 334x333px
The government funded pseudo-Christian hacks that call aliens demons are the actual demons. Brace for contact.

Source:aliens
>>
>>19116090
how did your friend end up in a position where he knows this stuff?
>>
>>19116061
>one of his theories is referenced in Half Life 2

can i have another clue?
>>
>>19116103
Coworker of my dad, he's old (almost 70). Nominated for a nobel prize for his theories on gravity when he was in his 40s (didnt win).
Can't say I know the exact details of his career, just that hes considered a legend in the field. Branched into UFO stuff in his 50s after a brief stint in the church of scientiology (which he quit).
>>19116109
Gravity Gun
It has another name, that other name is a reference to one of his theories.
>>
File: IMG_0050.png (265KB, 334x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0050.png
265KB, 334x334px
Christianity actually is a process that leads to the release of a soul from its human trap. There is no cold war. Evil has had a run on Earth because nobody stood up to stop it. That is about to change.

Source: aliens

btw : Fuck the governmental intimidation tactics. Tell your friend to grow a pair and stop being a government funded welfare queen pussy who's afraid to speak up. Humanity doesn't need any more cowards.
>>
>>19116110
Did he say whether they continue to research and make developments in this field or are they packing everything away in a warehouse somewhere like Indiana Jones.
>>
>>19116114
He mostly works for private parties that are wealthy, or "third parties" (which are almost certianly cia or whatever covering tracks). He's had men show up to his door with guns telling him to stop researching certain projects or "there will be consequences." Do you have the balls to die over that, friend?
>>19116115
He's in the late legs of his career. I'm really hoping I can get an internship with him before he retires. He has a big warehouse full of shit, most unstudied. How he prioritizes it all is in his mind (apparently extremely few people of his nature with his level of clearance, so a very slow process).
>>
File: 1494446500920.jpg (135KB, 711x485px) Image search: [Google]
1494446500920.jpg
135KB, 711x485px
>>19116119
Its encouraging to know people are still working on this stuff it will probably never reach the public though unless there's a third world war and they have to use it.
>>
Got any thing good on the relationship between consciousness and anti-matter?

Alternately, heard any thing about electronically enhanced consciousness technology?
>>
>>19116061
>He lately does contractual work for the government studying "devices of unknown origin."
Stopped reading there. Fuck off you roleplaying faggot. YOU are the CANCER that is killing this board. You're encouraging other fucking roleplayers to make similar dumb fucking threads.

Congratulations, you contributed to the death of this board.
>>
>>19116129
Posting from your multicore computer or smartphone, friend?

Made possible by his research into layer transistors. It leaks out there, slowly but surely.

Another World War would certainly speed it up though.
>>19116131
Can't say I know about that specifically, but he has done research into communication via quantum engaglement. In fact one study he had to shut down involved mind to mind communication via qe; the subjects were going mad claiming there were seeing "demons".
>>
>>19116137
Not larping, friend
Sorry if I'm not doxxing a guy who's given me more information than he's legally permitted to.
>>
>>19116137
I am interested in what OP has to say, and nothing you say can change this interest of mine.
>>
>>19116140
>In fact one study he had to shut down involved mind to mind communication via qe; the subjects were going mad claiming there were seeing "demons".

Yah. That'll happen. Consent checking is as important to telepathic networks as brakes are to road vehicles.
>>
>>19116152
Well it was actually shut down because MIBs showed up at his door telling him "We're worried you're opening the gates to hell, stop it"

This was in the late cold war era, part of the remote viewing experiments. Much of that was actualyl declassified.

Long story short about remote viewing; they found it works but is very easily blocked (russians put a bunch of birthday deco and balloons around bases and remote viewers saw that rather than the subs and troops).
>>
>>19116159
Oh and anyone can be trained to remote view, but it takes a large portion of their person to do it effectively (their career and social life basically)
>>
>>19116137

Just popping in to say that you're an entitled piece of shit. You don't own us. You don't speak for us. This is not your Internet. You are not God's gift to earth.
>>
It's getting late, anyone still interested wanna create a discord or something for a rapid fire of question before I crash?
>>
>>19116159
Well. Did they ask for the Russians' permission before remote viewing them?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=386zfdJt8JM

The thing about hell is that the people there play fast and loose when it comes to intellectual property. You wouldn't download a person, would you?
>>
>>19116181
No, That was actually the point the of the experiment, to monitor the russians. When the ruskis caught on they put up party deco around their bases and apparantly that blocked the ability to effectively view. The mind seems to latch to the most out of place thing when remote viewing, not what you're looking for.
>>
>>19116188
That depends on the personality of the alter used to navigate the remote view frame perspective.
>>
>>19116195
Well if they consistently use the same kind of distraction, then yes a person can adapt to that. But say they alter what's off regularly, then it is pretty effective at staving off remote viewing.

Apparently the US military has a lot of theme based holidays at high security bases for the purpose of regularly altering the deco to keep out viewers.
>>
Anyway OP here, 9 minute left til I bail. Ask me any questions you can before then.
>>
>>19116217
Thank you for having this dialogue with me.

Personally, I have no more questions for you tonight.
>>
File: A Celestial Landscape.jpg (742KB, 1280x502px) Image search: [Google]
A Celestial Landscape.jpg
742KB, 1280x502px
>>19116061
Let's do some theory:

IF there were Aliens, that held us "captive" like some sort of petri-dish-experiment:

- Do our creators know the meaning of their own existence? What are those "creatures" ? I mean...who created them? and why? and even if they know why - who created their Creator? And why?...you could go on for decades asking this

- Why would there be a "cold war in space"? Are they just as primitive as human and with all the force and knowledge they have, the only thing they are intrested in is WAR? (with war comes: power, money (if they have it), and women (if they like them...lol) = are they as stupid as human is?!)

Anyone feel smart enough to answer this, mhm?
I kinda wanna belief, theres some truth in this, but on the other hand it sounds to humanoid, to be true.....war...supressing other life-forms.....what would differ them from us? :-D
>>
>>19116110
tractor beam?
>>
>>19116239
Not OP, but I'll give it a shot:

The answer is one of two things

We are the genetic result of imperfect creatures, who do not know any more about the origins of existence than we do. And they made us as a literal experiment for shits n giggles.

Or

We are/were designed with the intention of being our extraterrestrial creators' successors. We were made to be better than them, to dig deeper into the mysteries of existence (eventually).
>>
>>19116273
interesting view, never thought about the possibility us being some sort of "improvement" (it's hard to believe we are the "improvement"...just look at the world tho!)

That's my point...if theres really a "space cold war" those creatures know NOTHING more than we do, otherwise they wouldn't crave for power (like our politicians, ah fuck that ....like almost ALL humans do...), they wouldn't surpress another life form and hold them captive (like we do with animals)

Sounds to off for me....if they know how to create life like ours....they'd be smarter than creating THIS (our existence) and be more wise than starting a "space cold war"
>>
>>19116239
Thank you for inviting any one to feel smart and answer your questions, so that I might take this moment to do so my self.

>Do our creators know the meaning of their own existence?
Existence is its own reason to exist. Fundamentally, each moment is neutral in regards to its meaning. Conscious beings exist in order to assign meaning to each moment, thereby creating order out of chaos by way of assigning meaning where previously there was none.

>What are those "creatures" ?
Consciois beings.

I mean...who created them?
Creatures.

>and why?
To exist, as them.

>who created their Creator?
Creatures.

>And why?
To exist, as them.

>...you could go on for decades asking this
To be very specific, you could go on for an eternity right up to this moment in existence, and some have.

>Why would there be a "cold war in space"?
Primarily they are over intellectual property rights. Hot wars are a brutal kind of information deletion, where the deleted material is genetic information. The animals on Earth are experiencing hot war together. Some homonids are still choosing to participate in this ancient tradition. The transition period out of this crucible of evolution is a cooling of war.

>Are they just as primitive as human and with all the force and knowledge they have, the only thing they are intrested in is WAR?
Some are, yes. Cold wars are a more sophisticated form of war, and some find the strategy involved to be thrilling, a meaningful existence indeed. Spy vs. spy games, and all that.
>>
>>19116311
>.....war...supressing other life-forms.....what would differ them from us? :-D
Unrestricted growth of conscious beings leads to a loss of individuality so extreme that the collective organized mass consciousness which emerges from that orgy evolves so fast that it becomes unrecognizable from very laws of physics in a universe. They literally *become* the universe.Do you feel guilt over the quadrillions of photons which destructively interfere with your body's flesh every second? How about the skin cells which thirst to death so that you may have an outside to your inside? Or the millions of microscopic organisms that live out their lives, have children, and are digested in your intestines? The plants you eat, or the flesh of the animals if you eat those? Where do you draw the line?

There are many levels of veganism, but they are all part of the cycle.
>>
>>19116311
>>19116312
Please forgive the obvious typos in my posts.

My body is very tired, but I am pleased to participate in this thread regardless.
>>
Someone saw the south park episode and now making autistic threads on x
>>
>>19116098
Hello friends, I look forwards to seeing you soon in person.
>>
File: IMG_2714.jpg (27KB, 400x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2714.jpg
27KB, 400x333px
>>19116181
You wasted 4 minutes of my life, and I want them back!!!
>>
>>19116336
I love how the adjective, autistic has gone from a derogatory insult, to being a sign of awe, perhaps even respect within the community that frequents this website.

I'd like to know which South Park episode specifically you are referring to.
>>
Op will you make a continuation post or like a sequel when you have accumulated more info next time. This thread gives me the sense of existential crisis Q.Q
>>
>>19116311
sry bro....

">What are those "creatures" ?
Consciois beings.

I mean...who created them?
Creatures.

>and why?
To exist, as them.

>who created their Creator?
Creatures.

>And why?
To exist, as them."

- this....explains NOTHING...thought u so smart?! So you say they exist, because they exist and someone created them...BUT WHY?!?! Maybe my english wasnt good enough, dunno...but your "answers" answer none of my questions, desu.
>>
>>19116352
You have my permission to remember your reality experience as if you had not watched that video that I linked.
>>
File: kono-cave-drawing.jpg (238KB, 949x510px) Image search: [Google]
kono-cave-drawing.jpg
238KB, 949x510px
>>19116061

Pretty sure whoever your friend is, is bullshitting you. I've been in an operation involving greys and they're far from masterminds of any sort. They take orders from humans for the most part. Also they're not from outer space. Ask your friend about the results (cold "X") that have been discovered when microwave background radiation was analyzed. Hint: it shows that the Earth is at the center of the universe.
>>
>>19116357
I see. Please allow me to explain my self more clearly.

Creatures create other creatures, so that the creatures they create can experience existence as if they were their own creators. The reason they do this, is because if they didn't, then there would be no creatures to ask the kinds of questions like "why do creautres do this?" If there were no creatures to asks these kinds of questions, then this moment in time does not exist.

Since this moment in time does exist, you can work through the logic backwards from this moment in time, in order to arrive at the reason why you asked such a question.

I will allow you to arrive at your own reason for asking such a question, so that you can experience existence as if you are your own creator, because that is the reason why I was created, and why I chose to answer your question the way that I chose to.
>>
>>19116384
Those were real dolls, possibly literally made in Japan.
>>
So there is a man by the name of Stewart Swerdlow who speaks about this stuff. He claims a lot of things but I really haven't seen anyone really debunk him. According to him there are a humanity did not originate on earth. Apparently humans are from a different part of the galaxy before getting bullrushed by the reptilian Draco, and had to flee across the galaxy.

The reason there is a cold war style stand off over earth is because the Atlantians and Draco had a massive war on earth. Different human factions and the Draco eventually settled on a project on earth for peace. Thus they would create a hybrid species that they all would maintain together.

Turns out we are the hybrids and the base of our DNA is reptilian. Soon the different factions tweaked their populations as they saw fit. Thus different ethnicity between regions. Things are starting to heat up though and space war/earth war is coming. We're just waiting for one side to fire the first shot.
>>
>>19116403
>I think the reason sentience exists is so we can live in both the past, future, and present all at once.
>>
>>19116061
I suppose my question would be how defenseless are we? If we have been only getting bits an pieces of Tech this entire time, how far behind are we? Could we push out an invasion, or are we at least dangerous enough to make other civs not want to get tied up in a protracted war?
>>
>>19116403
Okay, I'm slowly grasping your thoughts! Thanks for your efforts Mercy!

My problem with this is: Even if you'd go back to the "creator, of the creator, of the...." - once you arrived to the "root", to "number1" (provided 1 is the first number) - WHY is HE there? And who create him? According to what you say (I hope I get this right):
We were created by another species, who was created by another species...and so on. If you boil it down to one - who is "he", and why is "he" here? Who created him? Did he just "pop out" (for clarification with "he" I don't neccesary mean a person or god, but "the creator of all" which could also be a flower f.e. or whatever..)

And to the photo: What I get from the photo is: You aren't supposed to find out the "recipe", because if you do, you'd be indepentend from "reseller" (=creator).

Damn some interesting thoughts. Call it fate, call it karma - I get flashed by the feeling that YOU answered my question in THIS way and no other.

I'm looking for THE truth...not truth, no! THE truth - guess you bring me one step further towards it (if it's even reachable)

Please....feed my brain even more!
If I'm allowed to ask a cheeky question Mercy:
What's "reality" to you exactly? Do you have found the answers, which I'm looking for?
Interesting at least, thanks!
>>
>>19116403
me again:

also I don't get the point of
>Creatures create other creatures, so that the creatures they create can experience existence as if they were their own creators. The reason they do this, is because if they didn't, then there would be no creatures to ask the kinds of questions like "why do creautres do this?""

So what would be the problem, if the creatures knew they were just made by other creature (that are similiar to them(?))? Why is it so important one creature does ask "why am I here?" - wheres the problem in knowing, why they are there?

I even think it'd be a benefit knowing why I am here, as then the question "why?" wouldn't torment me every day!
>>
>>19116647
OP back again
Very. Apparently there have been cases where they've remotely launched our own missles, then deactivated mid air, as a sign that they control us.

Modern theory would have it that QA based communication is completely secure, and yet they are able to intercept and manipulate it as well.

Honestly, level of difference between them and us is probably similar to us and chimps.
>>
Spent 12 years on submariners as a sonar supervisor. I spent hours and hours and hours watching periviz on the LCD screen in the shack. Probably seen night through a periscope for a thousand hours. Never saw a UFO hovering near the boat. Plus, since the Cold War, only the US has been reliably deploying nuclear subs. The Russians are sporadic at best. The Chinese try to deploy but we track them from the time they leave port. Don't need ufos when the enemy is driving a submarine as noisy as a half broken train.

So that part of your story is 100% bullshit. Which means the rest probably is as well.
>>
>>19116061
Just tell me who he is? Neil de grass tyson?
>>
>>19116357
Seemed pretty clear to me.
>>
>>19116146
Oh Jesus, whatever will that anon do?
>>
>>19116663
There was no first creator. It's always been going.
>>
>>19116354
it's the episode that the entire plot is a rerun, the boys realize this and then find out that earth is a reality tv show with ethnicities coming from other planets, to live on earth, for entertainment.

there's literally no reason to believe you op but it is cool to imagine that if you were right, it would literally be out of one of my favorite south park episodes.
>>
Is your friend Michio Kaku?
>>
>>19116137
Is this your first summer on /x/? Get the fuck out you faggot.
>>
>>19119764
It's tough for people to understand this, but I believe the answer is in fractals.

When the "first" creator came to be, all other creators were also created. Time seems to be a tool used for delineation of the math of existing.

I also believe this means when you take care of yourself, your God (and his God, so on into infinity) takes care of themselves. This means you should be able to help the world in a "as above, so below" fractal-universe methodology simply by thinking and acting in ways that feel positive to you.

These may conflict with the sensation of "positive" held by the other Godheads in the fractal, but they should all work out to an aggregate of meaning. Basically, you should be able to affect everyone and everything simply by being, sort of regardless of what you do with your life and time.

I recommend soul searching and personal improvement, as I believe it helps us all. Drink more water!
>>
>>19119764
that's humbug and doesn't make sense at all.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.