[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found a thingy (pasted from another board)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: lot_2046_girl.jpg (932KB, 2116x3000px) Image search: [Google]
lot_2046_girl.jpg
932KB, 2116x3000px
https://www.lot2046.com/

There's this website that claims to be a 'lifestyle subscription service' that will send you things every month or so. It's mostly clothing; shoes, hats, jackets, shirts, pains, etc. There's also things like charging cables (iPhone), wallets, toothbrushes, soap, deodorant, and other various things like that.

But then it gets weird.
They also will ship you an "identification bracelet," the purpose of which is unspecified, a hair bleach kit that says "BE HOLY LOT 0025 THE KEY BRB 7:51 PM 01/12/2017 BECAUSE I AM HOLY" on the side, and, um, a tattoo gun. They will literally send you a tattoo gun. I'm not sure if that's legal.

Oh, and everything's black. Even the soap. All of it. It's all black. There's some rambling nonsensical text scattered all over the place, even on some of the products. Their instagram is weird. I don't know.
It's like a goth Blue Apron but for clothing and tattoo guns and hair bleach.

what the fuck, /x/
Can someone help me figure this out? Is it a joke or is it legit?
>>
>>19115663
I originally made this thread on >>>/r9k/37539858 but they told me to bring it here.
Maybe you guys could help me out?
>>
creepy. i checked the coordinates on the bottom of the site. Cateret New Jersey, I actually live 15 minutes away
>>
its probably some art project
>>
Welcome to /fa/
>>
OP it seems to me like they're trying to do either a 'cyberpunk' sort of thing for people who don't want to give a shit about name-brand stuff. Think a bit like Gibson's "Pattern Recognition" series, and the CPU outfits of Cayce Pollard
>>
>>19115722
#1 explanation for everything that gets posted on /x/

> meteors falling, the sky turning red, a giant eye appearing on the moon, earthquakes, blood rain
> "It's probably an art project"
:p
>>
>>19115663
I find it neat lol.
Maybe will even subscribe, their shit looks like it has pretty good quality.

Also
>It's probably an art project
Never change /x/
>>
>>19115663
This is probably a service for of the secret society occult factions. Age of Aquarius is coming which is ruled by Saturn who's color is black.
>>
>>19115722
>>19116197
http://www.gq.com/story/lot-2046-vadik-marmeladov

What I find interesting is they have a coordinate that shows some sort of meet up location that's near the buyer.

I'd buy the $99 but my job is lurking the internet for free.
>>
>>19116265
>GQ
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh fuck. That publication has gone fucking cancerous over the last couple years. I was considering the basic package because I wear a lot of black anyways and prefer things unbranded, but fucking christ, now I'm not so sure.
>>
File: bottom.jpg (31KB, 1190x103px) Image search: [Google]
bottom.jpg
31KB, 1190x103px
any idea what this means? Grudziadz (GrudziÄ…dz) is a city in Poland
>>
>>19116360
word salad. a way of filling in a lack of creativity.
>>
>>19116360
What is funny that the time and date in there is when the site loaded for you.
Also it recognizes which browser you are using(firefox)
>>
>>19115691
The coordinates just point to your location. For me they are where I live.
>>
>>19115663
do they send shit only in US or all across the world? i would not mind some free stuff
>>
>>19116360
holy molly just doxxed yourself boyo. delet pic
>>
>>19115663
>and, um, a tattoo gun. They will literally send you a tattoo gun. I'm not sure if that's legal.

Jesus Christ /x/, how fucking retarded are you really?
>>
>>19116306
ok lmao.
>>
I'm a richfag so I'm going to go ahead and buy the ye second package with gen hair bleach and I'll post pics when it comes. I've wanted to see what's I looked lie with bleach blonde hair.

>inb4 you will look like a faggot.
>>
>>19115663
You've done a splendid job shilling. The clothing looks nice and the shoes look very charming. I'll be visiting this website frequently.
>>
just thought I would drop some info.

That tattoo gun is worth less than $20.
just a random scratcher gun.
Ink is worth $2
This machine and needles will hamburger your skin. As in turn your skin into ground meat and scar around the tattoo area.
Who knows what the ink is made of.

A good gun is about $200 to $350
Good needles ~$40-50 for 12
Decent ink is about $80 per large bottle.
>>
>>19117605
globally
>>
>>19119575
why do you know so much about tattoo stuff?
are you a tattoo artist? that's really cool, anon.
>>
>>19119575
What is your opinions on that kind of tattoo ink that is invisible until you shine a black light over it?
>>
File: Tattoo_Needles.jpg (170KB, 800x409px) Image search: [Google]
Tattoo_Needles.jpg
170KB, 800x409px
>>19119642

lol, I was just a bloody scratcher.
You won't get in on the good shit until you have a mentorship or you have enough money and an established shop with a credit card on the business. Otherwise the good suppliers won't do business with you. You can also find some good stuff here and there if you are willing to do the legwork. Most of the best like to build their own machines/hardware and make their own needles.
There are also a myriad of needle gauges and power outputs based on whether you are coloring, lining or shading. Also the needles are to be used at an angle, never straight into the skin or it will not take.
Very interesting stuff, if you are good at drawing, you can be a great tattoo artist as well. Everybody starts off as a scratcher anyways, the trick is to move up someday.

>>19119653
a novelty. pretty much a joke to everyone.
but neat concept imo.
Good if you like to show your drunk friends and randoms at parties, i guess.
>>
>>19119575
Whoever gave you your info probably just thought you were abysmal shit at tattooing so mislead you so you didn't ruin anyone else's skin.
Your numbers are way off, and there's many suppliers that will ship the "good stuff" to your door without question.

Monster Steel is one such supplier.
All tattoo equipment is subjective to a degree, however, the following examples are very highly regarded among professional tattoo artists--whether or not they are the artist's favorite to work with is the subjective part, but these are top end quality items.
Needles: Tatsoul Envy $23 for 50
https://www.monstersteel.com/products/envy-tattoo-needles-traditional-round-liner-box-of-50

Ink: Black Buddha 100% Ultra Black is $20 for their largest bottle
https://www.monstersteel.com/collections/black-tattoo-inks/products/black-buddha-tattoo-outlining-ink-100-ultra-black
(protip: ink being as cheap as it is, you generally want to buy the smaller $9 bottles and expect to throw them out if there's ANY reason to believe you may have contaminated it)

The machines *can* be up to and even well over $350, but you experience diminishing returns after the $150 mark. Bigger names fetch bigger prices, but the design is just some electromagnets, springs and a frame to hold it together. A no-name $100 unit with common geometry copied from name brand models has just as much potential to make equally great art as a $700 model.
Really heavy emphasis on personal preferences and knowledge of machines to notice any difference between $150 and up.
>>
>>19120337
just working on my own mostly, thanks for correcting the numbers. I studied what I could here and there before I had really gotten into the internet and lost most interest afterwards. however, to correct you, most places did not and still do not offer free shipping until a certain quota is met. Maybe now it may be a little easier, but still most places add at least $15 shipping to any order, which is what I placed onto my numbers. The stuf you shared isn't necessarily top of the line. But I get your point. I just like to keep my shit tight, if you catch my drift. Even if it is a little pricier.
Otherwise I can't really give a fuck.
The only reason I didn't take my apprenticeship is because I lacked the free time and money to sacrifice training for 3 months. Nigga got responsibilities, beyond his own dreams.
>>
>>19120395
Mind giving an example of an $80 bottle of ink or $50 for a pack of 12 needles?
Even assuming you only buy these items one at a time and don't attempt to bundle purchases and save on shipping, that would be $65 for ink and $35 for needles. I legitimately can't find anything fitting that bill, and have been searching for the worst prices.
>>
>>19115663

Yeah it's weird but no THAT weird, it's obviously some kind of attempt of a "club" for hipsters or they're marketing people who feel the need to be a part of something.
>>
>>19116246
We are in Aquarius now you fuck
>>
>>19115663

Its probably a niche market, trying to get people to pay into geting personal style kits to be the person that they are paying to be.

as for the codes on everything, it looks like a stock system code, liek military NSNs (national stock numbers) also the necklace thing looked like heat shrink like one would use for wires.

The high res photography makes it look like >>19115722

That or an avant garde fashion style with a focus on practicality and sameness/noncolour

Its probably a brand, the markup on some of that stuff is pretty high, but it is neat
>>
>>19116223
the only exception is when its a fucking
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.