[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/y/ tier podcasts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

File: 1493508971105.jpg (125KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493508971105.jpg
125KB, 1080x1080px
Guys, recc me some /x/ related podcasts.
I have listened to LPOTL, loved it, but it's time to move on.
Less interested in true crime/serial killers, more of a fringe, occult, religious podcast would be preferable. And if it's humorous, that would be great, if not, it's cool.
Thanks, guys.
>>
File: 1478404815529.gif (2MB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
1478404815529.gif
2MB, 444x250px
>>19115214
>/y/ tier podcasts

You want gay hentai themed podcasts eh?
>>
File: MI4RfLl.png (56KB, 175x218px) Image search: [Google]
MI4RfLl.png
56KB, 175x218px
>>19115214
>/y/ tier podcasts

Anyway try Black Tapes
Also Welcome To Night Vale if you're into lovecraftian weird shit and are willing to get over the impossibly retarded fandom.
>>
>>19115236
It's early an I have a QWERTZ keyboard. I missed it.
>>19115238
Thanks, m8
>>
>>19115247
Another vote for black tapes, listened to both seasons when I was doing night shift base security for the military, shits good but the first episode is a fucking drag.
>>
>>19115214
Last podcast on the left
Thinking sideways
>>
Okay, so podbay only has the episodes 101 and beyond for the Black tapes. Where can I find older eps?
>>
>>19115302
>I have listened to LPOTL, loved it, but it's time to move on.
>>
>>19115329
I'm a retard. 101 is the first episode. God, does the host sound hot.
>>
>>19115214

Here's what I have on my phone that is /x/-ish:

A New Winter
Brutal Ends
Drabblecast (gonna give it another try but not a fan so far)
Faculty of Horror
King Falls AM
Knifepoint Horror
Last Podcast on the Left
Limetown
Lore
Our Fake History
Paralyzed
Pseudopod
RABBITS
Singing Bones
TANIS
The Black Tapes
The Lift
The Night Blogger
The NoSleep Podcast
The Wicked Library
Uncanny County

I'm a freemason, so I also enjoy listening to The Masonic Roundtable, and run a podcast with a couple guys from lodge (Fort Worth 148, don't listen to our early episodes, pls).

Re: the Black Tapes, I started off with The Black Tapes, but found TANIS and RABBITS during the TBT hiatus. I think my favorite is probably TANIS.
>>
>>19115381
The first season of Tanis is SO much better than The Black Tapes. Kind of dawdling these days but still good to give it a listen.
>>
I listen to Mysterious Universe. Pretty funny at times. Tends to have complete nutjobs as guests, but they have some legit good stories
>>
Rense Radio

unbelievably comfy voice, but also not what it used to be. too many repeat guests, and awful ones like the retarded Aussie who reverses audio. still good for the background tho.
>>
>>19115404
I will second Knifepoint Horror. It might be my favorite podcast ever. So many short horror stories, usually very simple but with perfect little details that stick with you. And the author has a great reading voice.
>>
>>19115433
They do present their stories in a convincing way and I like how they combine sincerity with humor. But they overdo it advertising their plus thing. I feel like they would make more off of it if they charged less than $15/month. I would pay $5 but $15 is way too much for a fuckin podcast
>>
If you want something different from just normal crime and serial killers they have other episodes. Ones such as Roswell cover UFO and the have a lot about paranormal and demons. I recommend sticking with last podcast on the left and just checking some of their other episodes
>>
try Occulture
>>
>>19115214
if you're a racist, or don't think racism is a big deal - then you have paranormies. they aren't even racist most of the time, but all of the cast is racist. Barring that, they have quite nice episodes talking about paranormal, with some humor in it. Basically what you're asking for. Listen to one and then see if it is too much racism for you.
>>
File: milkyway.jpg (28KB, 728x383px) Image search: [Google]
milkyway.jpg
28KB, 728x383px
>tfw no one listens to the Space Show to know how good it is

it's honestly the best astronomy/space related show out there. it's similar to C2C, except it has legitimate guests and talks about real shit. Livingston also has open lines shows which are exactly like the C2C open line shows.

it's honestly fun as fuck, and since it is also an actual radio program that streams, i've tried several times to get listening threads going here and on /sci/, but it just doesn't ever take off. real shame.
>>
>>19115477
It's 9 bucks dude.
>>
Mysterious universe used to be good when they had new content.

Anybody remember ghostology with brian and anna marie? They were fucking great. I can't find any of their recordings though, which sucks because they had a phenomenal EVP from the Woodridge asylum
>>
>>19115214
Hate to be that guy, but sauce?
>>
Thanks, guys! My morning commute wasn't a drag.
>>19115609
Dunno, snagged it at either /tg/ or /vp/ two weeks ago.
>>
>>19115302
my nigga
listening to it right now
>>
Listen to Blurry photos its a great podcast with two comedians discussing unexplained and paranormal. they are really good and at the start of every episode they do a funny sketch comedy bit. and make lots of puns.

Another podcast I know is a similar to blurry photos its called It Gets weird its quite a good podcast as well.
>>
So difficult sifting through the fiction (not interested, sorry) and nonfiction (yes please, always happy for weird shit that happened).
>>19115485
>classic C2CAM throwback
Fuck yeah, thanks man.
>>
>>19115470
I'll third the recommendation for Knifepoint Horror. It's a shame that it was cancelled but don't let that deter you, what little they have is Grade-A material that puts other "creepypasta" podcasts to shame.
>>
>>19115214

Sasquatch Chronicles
Beyond the Darkness
Paranormal Podcast
The Confessionals
>>
File: SoSpooky.gif (320KB, 215x194px) Image search: [Google]
SoSpooky.gif
320KB, 215x194px
The Paranormies are solid, though they can go off topic a bit too much. Seconding what this guy said >>19115302
for Last Podcast on the Left, especially their serial killer episodes. And finally, check out Astonishing Legends, their Mothman 5 part series was fantastic.
>>
>>19115484
>lpotl
Marcus parks is a try-hard faggot that leeches off the talent of his friends and sympathy from his fans.
His"research" consists of watching a YouTube documentary then doing a book report about it spanning 3 weeks. This would be acceptable if he didn't need to remind us constantly "how hard he works." Henry and Ben and both great, but Marcus is a cancer to every show he's on.
>screams into the mic
>nasal laugh after EVERY joke
> constantly getting information wrong
> constantly mispronounces words
> becomes pissy about being corrected
>admits to being severely bi-polar
> drinks and does drugs
>nearly 35 and still acting like a high school edgelord
>is an ugly creepy but acts "cool"

I hate him, and Lpotl is garbage
>>
>>19115609

gabrielle cooke cosplay. I image searched that shit but still felt like sharing because jesus christ I'm thankful someone made me image search that.
>>
File: 1480294446230.jpg (9KB, 200x211px) Image search: [Google]
1480294446230.jpg
9KB, 200x211px
>>19115433
>>19115433

I liked the podcast, but i kinda dislike the whole plus thing.

Also i found the episode where they invited this guy who spoke about how modern science is wrong because they don't investigate the paranormal options enough kinda annoying. I mean i understand the point that you can't just dismiss evidence, but when the evidence is just sayings of some nutjob how can you call this a proper research?
>>
>>19117026
>when the evidence is just sayings of some nutjob how can you call this a proper research?
That's how climate change research started.
>>
>>19115214
oh man theres a really good one i found about the truth of flat earth the other day, but i cant remember the name. anyway they cover about how its not a psyop or any of that shit. ill try and find it
>>
>>19115236
Wow, 'ol Jack Burton really hit the skids in that gif...
>>
So what are some podcasts like unsolved mysteries where you get to learn about spoopy stuff?
>>
>>19117385
The Unresolved Podcast is alright for that.
>>
>>19115404
Which one of these is most similar to the Listener Story/Pasta episodes from LPOTL?
>>
>>19115355
who are you quoting
>>
>>19115214
>/y/ tier
I think you clicked on the wrong board
>>
The Higherside Chats
>>
>>19115214
sauce on animu
>>
>>19115238
>Night Vale
>First bunch of episodes: This town is quirky and bizarre, shady things happen, people die all the time
>Everything after: I'M GAY I'M SO GAY I'M SO FABULOUSLY GAY, let me say the same names and catchphrases I've been saying since episode one, you'll like them because you recognize them, I'M SOOOOOO GAY AND SO IS MY BOYFRIEND
>>
>>19120660
the episodes up until the strex corp stuff are really good. then its all really boring shit with a lot of WERE EXTREMELY GAY because....?

their other podcasts are garbage as well. i sort of enjoy alice isnt dead tho
>>
File: tumblr_opxs5cmJgA1qkqgkeo1_540.gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opxs5cmJgA1qkqgkeo1_540.gif
1MB, 540x304px
>>19120291
>he doesnt recognize dragon maid

desu
>>
>>19116994
I've heard a lot of people say things like this about Marcus. I was never really into serial killers before I started listening so I just assumed they got their shit right as he usually references a book they've read to get the details. Does he really fuck up on the info he presents as fact?

Also I don't really keep up with any of them outside the podcast and seeing Henry now and then on shows I watch. Is Marcus an asshole outside the podcast or something?
>>
>>19116994
>His"research" consists of watching a YouTube documentary then doing a book report about it spanning 3 weeks.
I agree with this about the earlier podcasts. after listening to a few dozen episodes (old, new, and in between), I have to say it feels like his research has gotten better. though, it sounds like they also have research assistants now that help out, so idk how much of that research is actually marcus's. but the show itself has gotten better researched over time.

he's also the station manager and works on several of the other ccr podcasts so maybe some of the "marcus works so hard" shit comes from that. so maybe he actually does do a lot of work. or maybe he sits around and faps while his assistants do everything. dunno.
>>
>>19122412
He exploits talent, and he knows it. Lpotl wouldn't be anything without Henry. I like Ben, but there's no way he would have been able to hook that adult swim "we're edgy satanists" crowd.
Before Michael che got onto snl he worked for CCR and wants nothing to do with Marcus because he doesn't do anything. He doesn't contribute anything creatively, he doesn't even own the building they record in. He's worse than ringo, he's like a greasy band manager who thinks he's as important as the band.
He's fucking annoying and when he falls I hope he falls hard.
>>
>>19116535
It updates sporadically

In the past month there's been 2 new ones after a long drought
>>
>>19120291
Kobayashi-San's Dragon Maid. Character is Lucoa if you wanna find rule34 of it.
>>
File: 1496806072202m.jpg (214KB, 815x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496806072202m.jpg
214KB, 815x1024px
Paranormies
>>
>>19115404
I looked at Black Tapes, how long does it take before it gets interesting? The first few episodes bored me to death.
>>
No Sleep Podcast is pretty good, theyre fucking jews after the 3rd ir 2nd season though
>>
>>19117054
yeah, but theres a fuckton of money to be made from that from virtue signalling "I fucking love science"TM types
>>
>>19124252
Well if you hate Jews I hear Paranormies are going to a Holocaust denial episode at some point.
>>
NoSleep and Black tapes are the best from what I have experienced.
>>
>>19124025
ROOOOOOSENBEEEEEEERG
>>
File: little berry dragon girl.png (575KB, 477x601px) Image search: [Google]
little berry dragon girl.png
575KB, 477x601px
>>19117001
Meh
She is like an ugly Little Berry
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.