[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

malaysia airlines??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: missing plane.jpg (74KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
missing plane.jpg
74KB, 640x360px
what ever happened to malaysia airlines flight 370? the search was just haulted? seems really weird that they never found it and everybody just forgot about it
>>
I seem to remember them saying it went down somewhere in the Indian ocean and the debris traveled south, somewhere between Madagascar & Australia.
>>
>>19114761
you ask too many questions
>>
(((they))) know exactly what happened.

we wont

https://worldtruth.tv/rothschild-inherits-a-semiconductor-patent-for-freescale-semiconductors/
>>
>>19114761

It went on for a really long time for a huge expense, oceans are fucking huge, and eventually they did get lucky, actually.

They didn't ever find the plane, but parts did wash up, and after a lot of careful examination, they decided that them coming from the plane was the only source they could think of, among other things.
>>
>>19114761
they ended up on an island, that is very special
>>
Yeah let's spend billions searching for dead bodies when we could use that money to feed hungry children or give it to politicians for free so they can buy that new Ferrari.
>>
>>19117716
Most likely covered by insurance.
>>
>>19114761
It was used for a staged crash in Ukraine a year later.
>>
soros/mccain pmc's shot it down
>>
While we probably never exactly what happened in our lifetimes. We do know it eventually crashed because wreckage washed up on reunion island. I'm guessing the nsa listening post on Diego Garcia or the SOSUS system has SOME answers.
>>
it was shot down by UFO's
>>
>>19117707
ha
>>
>>19114761
It was a long investigation. Didn't they theorize it was shot by the Chinese?
>>
>>19119760
i wish you had believed me, Jack
>>
To my mind, way too much effort went into the search. There's something we're not being told.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.