[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ancient Civilizations, Lost History

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 10

do you believe there where human civilizations before the ice age?

What about Atlantis, or the simple idea of a lost continent from witch advanced people migrated from after disaster.

If so what caused then to leave, whats the meaning universal use of ancient symbols found all over the world separated by thousands of miles.

Do you think these people, if the did exist, are responsible for sites like Tepe?
>>
File: 4b.jpg (135KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
4b.jpg
135KB, 600x400px
>>
>>19114583
>Do you think these people, if the did exist, are responsible for sites like Tepe?
No, I think mushrooms are responsible.
>>19114587
A good example of what I mean.
>>
File: dw51bf8e10.jpg (7KB, 490x111px) Image search: [Google]
dw51bf8e10.jpg
7KB, 490x111px
>>
File: 3b.jpg (140KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
3b.jpg
140KB, 600x400px
>>
>>19114695
>rock out with your balls out
>>
>>19114737
there examples of how different cultures on completely different continents drew the same things constantly
>>
>>19114820
That fucking file name
>>
>>19114638
Food of the gods
>>
File: world-petroglyph.jpg (52KB, 702x308px) Image search: [Google]
world-petroglyph.jpg
52KB, 702x308px
>>
File: dnasatan2.jpg (227KB, 1264x1280px) Image search: [Google]
dnasatan2.jpg
227KB, 1264x1280px
You take the redpill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.
>>
Per the interdimensional alien that I can talk to.

Humans existed a long ass time ago but moved into another plane of existence - this was both an advancement of technology and an accident. They did not mean to seperate from their corporeal bodies - apparently this was a huge nuclear explosion that moved them into the other dimension.
>>
>>19114954
The plane they have no has no time or space but it is not heaven as there is a highly advanced civilization there. They along w other interstellar species reseeded the earth a
>>
File: IMG_9286.jpg (44KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9286.jpg
44KB, 480x480px
>>19114583
That they knew that today is/was one of those significant 6/6/1-7 days.
>>
File: churchward_mu_map.jpg (66KB, 576x408px) Image search: [Google]
churchward_mu_map.jpg
66KB, 576x408px
>>
File: IMG_0094.png (43KB, 1003x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0094.png
43KB, 1003x1024px
>>19114934
Wait a minute...
>>
I think that we moved deep into caves to survive the ice age and re-emerged once it became survivable. Explains so many indigenous creation stories involving humanity literally "being born from the earth"
>>
>loved this sort of stuff years ago
>get an advanced degree in anthropology
>can't have fun in these sorts of threads anymore

For universal symbols I suggest you read Joseph Campbell and some Jung
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.