[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you become a werewolf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1011.jpg (222KB, 900x618px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1011.jpg
222KB, 900x618px
I want to kill some rapists.
>>
From what I understand, the quickest way is to make a deal with the devil and get yourself a nice salve or wolf pelt belt. That should do the job.
>>
How do I become a vampire? I want to rape some werewolves.
>>
>>19114099
Unlikely to happen. Besides, dead werewolves can become vampires.
>>
>>19114108
I just want some worgen pussy lemme smash
>>
>>19114108
its called schizophrenia
>>
Also I want to become a vampire so I can fight violence against women
>>
>>19114032
>I want to kill some rapists.

Uh, okay. Why do you need to be a werewolf to do this? 6 million ways to die. Also, twilight wasn't real.
>>
>>19114184
Good for you Anon. See Boondock Saints. For inspiration.
>>
>>19114032
you can kill rapists with guns and knives pretty easily, senpai.
>>
>>19114184
Is that by any chance violence through microagressions and institutional sexism? :^)
>>
>>19114032
I sense a future furry thread.
>>
>>19114032
The term lycanthrope actually comes from the 1500s when a rampage killer was going around ripping children limb from limb and eating the body parts leaving trails of inards of into the woods. The only thing they could assimilate the attavks to were those of some kind of wild animal like a wolf therefore the term werewolf stemmed from it...lycan (wolf) thrope (man)
>>
>>19114032
I want to be a werewolf too, i want to rape some killers
>>
>>19114032

I don't know how you're going to convince a wolf to kill some rapists... If you succeed at step one, you're in danger of losing interest in step two.
>>
>>19114082
>make a deal with the devil
why is it people think wolves are of the devil. They are the protectors of their land. humans are more violent than wolves.
>>19114032
on the how to become a werewolf it requires meditation, dedication and a great deal of physical and mental strength. It is not some curse where werewolves turn victims instead it is a physical transformation, the first people who rare said to have attained this ability to transform are the druids(though next to nothing concrete is know of them as they existed before all the books were burnt in the crusades and they were somewhat of a nomad culture). Also some viking bloodlines claimed to be descendants of wolves and bears and not monkeys as evolution would otherwise claim.
regardless its all just myth and legend now. Most don't have the mental capacity to perceive let alone utilize the forces which are involved so its not really going to help knowing a method if you don't know what anything involved is or feels like.

> i think you just need to find a hobby and stop being edgy
>or actually gain the strength, speed, and control you need to do what ever it is you want to do.
don''t just look for some supernatural snap of the fingers to do all the hard work for you.
>>
>>19114032

coool. kill them rapists then.
>>
>>19114032

I want to be a rapist, I want to rape some white women.
>>
>>19114032
step 1 - become a furry
step 2 - buy a fursuit
step 3 - kill rapists
step 4 - ?????
step 5 - profit
>>
ITT: OP wants to become his fursona and go on a murderous rampage

pretty typical tuesday night on 4chan
>>
>>19115224
>the druids(though next to nothing concrete is know of them as they existed before all the books were burnt in the crusades
>The druids
>Crusades
Why are neopagans so historically illiterate? I can't believe I need to point this out, but the crusades took place in the Middle East, m8. They were wars to retake stolen territory from Muslims, and had fuck-all to do with druids.
>>
>>19114184
how do I become a feminist SJWerewolf.
>>
>>19114032
Stop LARPing
Buy a gun.
>>
File: Jiro.jpg (3MB, 2549x3506px) Image search: [Google]
Jiro.jpg
3MB, 2549x3506px
>>19114032
There's an Eastern European legend that you can become a werewolf if you stab a copper knife into a tree during a full moon and say the following:

“On the empty pasture gleams the moon, on an ashstock lying
In a green wood, in a gloomy vale.
Toward the stock wandereth a shaggy wolf.
Horned cattle seeking for his sharp white fangs;
But the wolf enters not the forest,
But the wolf dives not into the shadowy vale,
Moon, moon, gold-horned moon,
Cheek the flight of bullets, blunt the hunters’ knives,
Break the shepherds’ cudgels,
Cast wild fear upon all cattle,
On men, on all creeping things,
That they may not catch the grey wolf,
That they may not rend his warm skin
My word is binding, more binding than sleep,
More binding than the promise of a hero.”
>>
>>19114032
First you need to locate another werewolf. Then you need to get to bite you....
>>
>>19116869
pretty much the most concrete advice in this entire thread
>>
>>19115224
>why is it people think wolves are of the devil
I don't fucking know, that's what reports are from lycanthropy trials. Probably confessions received under torture, though.
>>
Just make something mad that is dying from lpv and hope your genes are compatible. It's not that hard.
>>
>>19117036
Damn, haven't heard that one in ages. Where'd you hear it, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
File: 669667668.png (148KB, 636x657px) Image search: [Google]
669667668.png
148KB, 636x657px
>>19115336
>I want to rape some white women.
You want to meet your father for the first time, you mean.

(What, your violent racism is cool, but I'm not allowed to hit back? Sure... Tell you what, stop being a racist fuckwit and I'll let you alone.)

P.S. interesting fact: the demographics that get raped most are black males and hispanic males, because so many of them wind up in prison. A minority male is WAY more likely to get raped than a white woman.

Rape still funny? Feel free to post 'lol' in response.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.