[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black & White Ghost Girl in my Dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: Contemplating5.png (74KB, 210x270px) Image search: [Google]
Contemplating5.png
74KB, 210x270px
Hey /x/. I'd like to get your insight on a series of dreams I had when I was 16. I'll explain more after I finish posting the story in greentext (pre-typed).

>Went to sleep one night and had a dream
>In my dream there was a hole in my wall I could crawl through (think of something like the one from Coraline)
>Crawl through and the other side is a mirror image of my room with only my bed and someone in it
>Approach the bed and can tell that they're awake
>Roll them over for some reason
>It's a black and white girl without a face
>Her hair is pure black
>Like the blackest thing I've seen in my life
>Wake up with tears streaming down my face

This was a recurring dream and I'll update with each individual dream 1/5
>>
File: contemplating1.gif (1MB, 1275x916px) Image search: [Google]
contemplating1.gif
1MB, 1275x916px
This next one starts like one of my average dreams. I know, it’s really dumb but the beginning is like an average dream.
Second Dream:
>Victorian England
>I’m now a woman wearing a pink Victorian-era dress
>It’s midnight and I’m walking home alone
>Turn around and see I’m being followed by a big black man with a sickle
>It’s Jack the Ripper
>Crawl down into a sewer that he couldn’t fit in
>Suddenly dressed like Laura Croft
>Have to platform across the sewer to get out again
>Reach an area where water is rushing at incredible speed
>There’s a platform in the center of the rushing water leading to an exit
>Barely make the jump to the platform
>Something grabs my leg
>Look down and it’s the exact same black and white girl but now she has a face
>She looks me right in the eyes
>Wake up with tears streaming down my face again
2/5
>>
However it’s worth clarifying ahead of time that all of the dreams I describe were my own.
Dream Three:
>Walking through the woods I find an abandoned house The last three all take place in one night and I feel the need to tell this part the way I experienced it.
>On the outside it looks like rotting wood and as if it was forgotten about for a few decades
>Inside it looks like your average modern home just minus the furniture/utilities
>All except for the master bedroom, which looks like the outside of the house
>In the middle of the bedroom is the black and white girl
>She turns to me and her face is screaming but there is no sound
>She steps toward me and I wake up
>No tears
>Look over and my friend is wide awake and looks scared
>Says that he had a nightmare
3/5
>>
File: Contemplating6.png (497KB, 850x742px) Image search: [Google]
Contemplating6.png
497KB, 850x742px
The following is my friend’s dream. But keep in mind, this is still the same dream. My friends were not actually there, but in one continuous dream.
>Friend tells me that he was a doctor about to perform a brain transplant
>As friend starts to describe his dream I visualize it
Again, I’m clarifying that the reason I visualized it was because this was my dream.
>Friend walks up to the operating stage, like one where a surgeon performs a surgery for a group of students
>Stage is completely empty say for the patient and my friend
>Friend already has a scalpel and removes a fabric covering the patient’s face
>It’s the black and white girl making a screaming face, but again without sound
>She immediately makes eye contact and he wakes up
>I’m taken out of the dream within a dream and am back in my living room
>Stoner friend who was asleep begins flailing one of his arms and wakes up
>Tells us he had a nightmare
4/5
>>
Hold on a sec, I'm working on a visual representation of what the girl looks like for the final part of the story to give you guys a better idea.
>>
File: i-need-help.jpg (34KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
i-need-help.jpg
34KB, 400x300px
This final part is the dream my stoner friend described in my dream. I’m trying really hard to not make this confusing, just remember that this is all one really long dream and my friends were not actually at my house and that I’m actually experiencing the following dream.
Dream Five:
>Stoner friend is going to a gala
>Gala is being held in a ballroom at the top floor of a hotel
>Stoner friend gets into an elevator with two other people
>Elevator stops at floor twelve (the top) and then goes up one more
>Everyone in the elevator is confused and one asks if there’s roof access
>As soon as the elevator doors open my stoner friend is alone and hears an intense screaming noise
>Imagine if a teenage girl were to scream directly into your ear non-stop
>Stoner friend looks out of the elevator
>It’s a long, abandoned, black and white hospital(?) hallway with broken windows and doors
>At the end of the hallway is the black and white girl sprinting at full speed, making her screaming face
>Stoner friend begins to rapidly hit the door close button
>Just as she gets about two feet away from his face I wake up
>I realize that I had just dreamed my friend’s dreams and that I was actually alone in my pitch-black room
>Tears streaming down my face
>Turn on light and don’t sleep for about five days (probably less)
5/5, further explanation in a following post
>>
>>19113697
Alright, first off I hope you guys appreciate the visual representation. It's the closest I could get and it isn't even really that close. But I did get teary-eyed editing it as if it were the real thing.

Secondly, I'm posting this whole story here because recently I've been seeing this girl again out of the corner of my eye every month or so and it's starting to freak me out. I have not dreamed about her since and I never get a good look at her when I see her in reality.

Is there a chance that this is something following me or am I just going crazy?
>>
>>19113727
fuck her and have ghost babies
>>
>>19113727
She wants the dick man, you gotta learn to interpret her signs
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.