[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mentally ill stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1010.jpg (43KB, 425x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1010.jpg
43KB, 425x500px
I heard my dad jerked off to a mannequin in front of a bunch of people. He is such a drunk. He even lost his virginity to a prostitute. The fact that he masturbated to someone who isn't real proves that he is insane. I asked him why he didn't take meds it was because he says he doesn't need which is bull, he can just self medicate with alcahol. I get chemically lobotomized every month! I wish they would give me some good drugs that I can reach new heights with instead of making me brain dead. By the way I'm being forced to take these meds that hurt me, plus the system has helped rape me before
>>
>>19113521
Neat
>>
>The fact that he masturbated to someone who isn't real proves that he is insane.
I guess OP doesn't know what Hentai or Yiff is, fucking faggot.
>>
>>19113521
>He even lost his virginity to a prostitute
Hey friend nothing wrong about that
>>
File: 1495694451120.jpg (73KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1495694451120.jpg
73KB, 612x612px
*stream of offputting nonsense that when you read it you realize your mouth and breathe taste bad*
>>
I used to masturbate to barbie models you know the puppets. Some of those tpthings of me sister got thights and all.
>>
Coming off SSRI's is one of the worst things. I still haven't made it off them yet. Depending on dosage and how someone is weening themselves off them they may have different experiences. A brief rundown first. I was put on prozac in my mid teens, it was an attempt to control my crushing feelings of anxiety. I would find myself having many panic attacks, I would often pass out and have fits. Looking back on it now, this period of my life seems a bit of a blur, not sure if this is related to the anti-depressants. I've had many attempts to come off them, I'll summarise for you because they're all very similar. Some of the time, I found myself feeling very disconnecting from life, it's a difficult feeling to explain, I often felt like I was living in a day dream, at the same time, you always feel very paranoid. You know that feeling when something scares you and it makes you jump? Like a screamer video? Even the slightest thing will make you do that, you feel constantly on edge, it's like being dragged at a million miles per hour back down to realty. I remember the worst it got was one night, while trying to sleep, I found myself waking up because the slightest movement of my body would give me that jolt of electricity and wake me up. I don't want to go into the sickness aspect of coming off the medication as it's not really related to the thread, I will say however, that at times I felt the most ill I have ever felt, sometimes I felt on the brink of death, the light around my eyes would slowly begin to fade like it did when I was passing out when I was younger.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.