[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you folks ever feel badly detached from your surroundings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1496735178332.jpg (67KB, 626x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496735178332.jpg
67KB, 626x900px
Do you folks ever feel badly detached from your surroundings because of your so called enlightenment ?

I studied the occult and philosophy to get a better understanding of my life, and now I've become very distant to all my relative. I just can't take their vain bullshit anymore. I only find joy on my own now and I miss the times I wouldn't get so annoyed at other's lack of reflection or ignorance.

I'm not even being condescending, I'm just tired of having to deal with people being unaware of their own potential, living their lives like talking animals and never ever seeking greatness, forever condemned to lead a meaningless life failing to adjust itself to society's standards.

I'm exhausted of hearing of "problems" that were born out of basic instincts and general lack of common sense.

Sry for blogpost
>>
>>19113392
Try to become someone else. Someone stupid. Someone not serious. Learn to abbandon what you are by focusing your mind towards the opposite until you can empthatize with any personality. Then if you want to bound with a person, youll bound. There will be no acting as you will no longer be one persona trying to mimic another, you shall be infinite.
>>
>>19113425
What do you mean with 'bound'?
>>
>>19113392
Ive struggled with this OP. Its part of the process. Other anon is sorta right, you wanna be able to empathize with even the most despicable personalities to "bond" with them.
>>
>>19113392
follow your path. your relative will not change. you have to change yourself. write your knowlegde down and make a book or something . if you arent stupid. you'll have found a solution for problems in your life. teach your solutions. they will listen to you. but dont teach them abouts their lack of reflection and their ignorance - they will not listen to you, no one want listen to somebody who tell "me" im false and he is right. so study the occult and make the world better ... for you.
>>
>>19113392
NEET in the making right here
>>
File: skeletonn.jpg (125KB, 634x796px) Image search: [Google]
skeletonn.jpg
125KB, 634x796px
>>19113392
An 'enlightened' person would have infinite patience.
Like a mother that takes care of her retarded child. She never stops loving the child and doesn't lose patience, no matter how retarded the child behaves.

Clearly shows you haven't even reached the first bhumi level.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.